Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Sharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nito Nekoto
Nito Nekoto
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

I'm still me. But that isn't me. (P,NK) Empty I'm still me. But that isn't me. (P,NK)

Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:32 pm
There Logic sat on the green grass after practicing and normalizing his rock cane ability. He was flicking pebbles along the wavy green ground. It was nothing more than a break. “Back to work as always.” He rose from his position and stood tall with back leaned against the Hoshi Ninja Academy walls once more. “Since I’ve got a little bit more time than what is typically called the usual, I’ll go ahead and work on my clone technique.” He learned forward with a blank face as rain began to pour from the sky. Streaming down, the rain hit him in his eyes. “Perfect, it fits my current mood very nicely.” Now in a squat as the rain pounded from above, he performed his well-remembered hand signs with great precision. Ram. Snake. Tiger. With a slight hint of focus added into the mix, Logic began to visualize himself or rather another version of himself nearly completely identical appearing beside him to his left. After solidifying the mental image using force of chakra, he released his technique and looked to his left soon after the slight puff of white gassy smoke faded from the area. “Well now… That didn’t go as planned.” A form materialized into view as the smoke blew away. It was a dead like looking Logic that was rather mangled with legs deformed and crunched together at odd angles appearing to be a human pretzel of some sort. Logic broke into a slight heat of laughter. Within a short instant, he regained his composure. “I won’t allow any foe in the future to have the pleasure of seeing me like this. If they ever did, it’d be an illusion of genjustu art.” Logic said leaning in closer to body. He dispelled it from existence and prepared his position for his next attempt. The signed were promptly made. This time, he reduced his speed in the technique’s buildup to focus mentally more on what would be created opposed to the creation itself. Ram. Snake. Tiger. - - - His view shifted to that of his mind’s eye, his internal perspective of the world around him. His visual memory was good enough to create an accurate representation of his surroundings. He would attempt making the clone to his right this time. Logic started slow moving from the feet and up making sure every detail of his person was accurate down to the slightest inch or displacement. After a few short moments, he was already nearing the waist. “Everything seems to be in order. Shoes, feet, pants, skin, muscle.” Now it was onto the next step, the upper-half of his body. It wasn’t much more complicated than the lower half but try yourself to 100% correctly imagine what you look like in your mind. Not so easy now is it? The image was finally complete and showed signs of well creation. Logic, still holding his last sign of his clone technique, paused and prepared for his final releasing. Slipping the built up rain water from his hands, he pulled them away from each other at great speeds. The sound of a puff of smoke emerging with force from thin air sounded from his right. Logic, turning his head ever so slowly to avoid it getting in his eyes, looked to the right. “That’s more like it now.” In front of him stood a clan that was in his same position that he was in. Logic stood up straight to see if it would mimic and it did. “Now to see if you’re capable of what I’m capable of.” Logic turned to his right facing himself to the wall of the academy and did a short backflip off of it. Keeping his eye on the clone the whole time, he noticed it follow him movements precisely. Logic landed and near instantly dispelled his clone. “Perfect… next is the transformation technique.” Dog. Boar. Ram. Swiftly, he weaved the three signs and imagined who he wanted to take form of. “I’ll try that stupid guard inside the academy.” It was the one with skin paler than a snake’s and eye that would haunt you even if he was smiling. Annoying, because he was always pestering Logic and his tendencies. - - Returning to his mind’s eye perspective, Logic began to construct the academy guard in his mind bit by bit and part by part. He tried going from the head downwards first and finished. Though, he soon realized his proportions of the man’s body were terrible and decided to restart from the feet and up as he usually did. This time, the process came easier and he was nearly finished within the small time of around 30 seconds. Of course, this would be shortened in the future through practice. Though, he never intended to use this technique that often anyway. Now with his image painted, he blinked and returned his view to that of his first perspective within the physical world. “This one should be a piece of cake. I don’t have a picture to go by but it looks close enough. Logic held onto his last sign of the jutsu, ram, until he released it pulling both hands from each other. He felt a pretty substantial increase in his height which he could also see given his heightened view point. Looking about, everything seemed to be lower to the ground than it had been before. “I need to check my reflection to see if I pulled it off.” He said walking around to the front of the ninja academy. He entered and went into to one of the waiting rooms for testing. He found the guard that he had copied and decided to walk directly in front of him hoping to grab his attention. The guard was looking down working with some papers in his hands. He noticed, he surely noticed. Snapping eyes onto whatever form Logic was in, he said under his breath, “why you….” “Relax Mr. I’m just testing my technique.” Logic dispelled himself and now wasn’t in match with the man’s height anymore. “How was it?” He asked. “Pretty damn good if you asked me, thought we installed a mirror there for a second.” “Good, I don’t have time for your chatting. Cya though.” Logic zoomed out the front doors of the academy and made his way back to the outside world. “I don’t like nature much…. But it’s better than being anywhere around that creep of a ninja.”

[Thread/Topic Exit]
[Learned Clone Technique  &  Transformation Technique]
[WC: 1079 = + 5 Stat Points]
Nito Nekoto
Nito Nekoto
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

I'm still me. But that isn't me. (P,NK) Empty Re: I'm still me. But that isn't me. (P,NK)

Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:10 pm
bumping.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

I'm still me. But that isn't me. (P,NK) Empty Re: I'm still me. But that isn't me. (P,NK)

Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:17 pm

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum