Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

What Happened?! (Kyson, P,  NK, IO) - Page 2 Empty Re: What Happened?! (Kyson, P, NK, IO)

Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:12 pm
After Kyson told the missing ninja they were ordered by the Kazekage to take them down and bring back the documents they stole. N was really rude and told the two chunin to run before they get hurt. Kyson did not like the sound of that. After N spoke, Kyson and Royalty looked at each other with a confused face, like this man is crazy. As N turned around and continued to walk, Kyson was kind of angry that he just totally ignored his request and continued to keep walking. Kyson put his hands in his pockets as he was staring down the missing ninja.

Royalty then began to speak to them. He told the missing ninja's that him and Kyson were jounin. Kyson was confused as to why he would call them jounin. But Kyson was not worried because the Kazekage did mistake us for jounin when they were genin. And they have gotten stronger since then. After Royalty spoke, N stopped and looked towards Royalty. Kyson thought he was about to attack so he was prepared for anything. The missing ninja did not believe they were jounin one bit and did not think they looked even 16. Kyson thought, God damn it, I knew those pills were a rip off. All them pills and he still doesn't look that much older. Could've spent those 500 ryo to take a girl out to dinner. 

Royalty spoke and began to reach inside his weapon pouch. He took out a Kunai and threw it at N. Kyson saw how fast he threw it and was impressed. He forgot Royalty was physically stronger than him. But T reacted in time and threw a Kunai back and it knocked Royalty's Kunai off course. T's Kunai was coming straight for Kyson. Kyson stood there with his hands in his pockets staring at N as he used his Hydrification. The Kunai went straight threw Kyson's chest as it left him unharmed. After the Kunai went straight through, he continued to look at N with a straight face. N was surprised, he did not think Kyson was a Hozuki. He was a little impressed.

"Oh, look what we got here. A Hozuki huh? I haven't seen too much of you, I thought you were all dead. I see your trying to look all cool because of your bloodline. But just know none of us are no push over. Stay back, leave this one to me." N said as he was surprised to Kyson's blood line. He told M and T to stay back as he fights Kyson alone.

Kyson was surprised that he knew of his clan. He would want to ask some questions to see what he knows about his clan. But Kyson doubts he would give him any answers. Kyson saw N walking towards him, so Kyson began to walk towards him as well. They kept walking towards each other until they were 20 meters away from each other. As Kyson stood there with his hands in his pockets and had a smirk on his face.

"I'm going to wipe that cocky smirk off your face kid, we're A rank shinobi for a reason." N said to Kyson.

N began to form his lightning beast running technique. It was lightning in the form of a four legged beast coming straight for Kyson. N powered the jutsu up with his 100 chakra. Giving the beast a speed of 80 and the power of 75. So he is a lightning user, Kyson thought. Kyson was immediately began to hand seals that went from dragon to ram to tiger to dragon. As Kyson was performing the hand seals, N noticed Kyson was using Wind Release: Divine Wind or Futon: Kamikaze. N was very impressed Kyson new a jutsu with that high of a rank. Kyson summoned six 20 by 20 meter tornadoes going. Kyson powered up his jutsu with his chakra as well, boosting its power and speed to 80. Also, plus another 20 power because wind beats lightning. The lightning beast N created was destroyed instantly by the six tornadoes. But N used his Divine Wind jutsu as well and began to do the hand seals to perform it. With his chakra at 100 as well, he boosted his jutsu power to match Kyson's tornadoes. With six of Kyson's tornadoes going at N's 6 tornadoes with the same speed and strength. With each of their tornadoes clashing at one another, they eventually cancel each other out.

"Ha, so I see you can use wind and water. Your more impressive than I thought kid. To learn a jutsu like divine wind at your age. But just know you are still way out of your league. All I need to do is hit you with a lightning jutsu and stun your whole body. That's one weakness towards your clan. Once that lightning hits you, that's it for your Hydrification for a while." N said with a light chuckle.

"Heh, trust me. You haven't seen one fifth of me yet." Kyson said as he had a smirk on his face looking towards N.

"Ha ha, I like the sound of that. So give me your best shot punk." N said as he is ready to continue their fight.

(Words: 2265)

(TWC: 3975/4000)
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6800

What Happened?! (Kyson, P,  NK, IO) - Page 2 Empty Re: What Happened?! (Kyson, P, NK, IO)

Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:41 pm
Royalty watched as N and Kyson conversed. It seemed that N was familiar with Kyson's Hydrification ability. It looked as if this was his fight now. The two of them had then walked towards each other and spoke some more. Royalty had been just standing there with his hands to his side. He then crossed his arms as the desert winds were blowing his long white hair to the side.

Before you knew it, Kyson and N were having a bout now. Their jutsus had been matching each other's. Royalty was a bit impressed of how far Kyson had came since they had first met each other in the Village Hidden in the Clouds. It would be a great spar if they were to fight. He knew Kyson would win of course. There was no way that Royalty could land a hit on him with his Hozuki background.

As Kyson and N were now fighting in between Royalty, T, and M, T screamed at Royalty and turned to walk to his right. Royalty noticed him and walked along his left. They were walking at the same pace, 30 meters from each other and were moving to the left of Kyson and N's feud. 

"Soo, it seems our friends are adept in Ninjutsu. Now that they're tied up in their fight, that leaves you to me. I hope you are fast, or else you will be in for a rude awakening." Royalty kept quiet as T spoke to him. Once T had stopped talking, he started to run towards Royalty. He was building up more and more speed as he got closer. Royalty smirked as he thought that that was just as fast as T could go. 

Using his Hoho ability, Royalty bolted towards T. He had doubled the speed that T was going. Once in front of T, the missing ninja had been surprised. He had not expected Royalty to be in control of his speed that well. Once Royalty was in front of T, he threw a right elbow towards the left cheek bone of T. T ducked the elbow but immediately after he ducked, Royalty smiled and rose his right knee up to the face of T. T could not react in time and suffered the knee to the face. He immediately flew up into the air. Royalty then paused while T was ascending and jumped up to the same altitude. Once there, he used his right foot to kick T in his stomach which sent him flying back 10 meters backwards. 

T was now rolling backwards, stumbling and struggling to stop at a speed of 40. Eventually, he stopped while he was on the ground laying on his stomach. Royalty could hear chuckles from T as he got up off of the floor. T was now standing on his two feet and he was brushing off his clothes. He finished tidying himself up and spoke to Royalty.

"Ahh, so we are both Taijutsu users... The only difference is... I punch way harder." T then used Taijutsu Shunshin and immediately was in front of Royalty. He threw a punch at Royalty and he tried to stop the punch in his palm. The punch came from T's right hand and Roy used his left hand. Due to him having more strength than Roy, he knocked his hand out of the way. Using T's other hand, he threw another punch to Roy's chest and Roy threw his right hand in the middle of his chest to deflect it. This failed as Royalty flew backwards at a speed of 45. He was sliding on his back.

Once he had stopped sliding, Royalty took a gasp. His chest had been throbbing slightly from the impact of the punch. T was right, he did punch hard. After hesitating to get up, Roy got up off of the ground. He was now standing up but hunched over slightly. He was holding his chest with his right hand and had one eye closed. Roy had not been panting. Standing 15 meters from T, he was looking at him.

"Ha ha. Look at you. I see you have never been punched that hard before. This should be fun. I get my own human punching bag," T said after a brief laugh. He knew he had the upper hand now. Roy had been thinking to himself. I can not take another punch like that. Luckily, I had my hand in the way. I need to find a different way to beat this guy. Simple strikes will not work on this guy.

(2440)

(TWC - 4739)
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:51 pm
While Kyson was fighting, Royalty was beginning his brawl with T. Kyson did not see them start their fight because he was focused on his battle with N. But after Kyson and N cancelled each others jutsu out and were standing 30 meters across from each other. Kyson peeked over at Royalty and saw them still fighting. Kyson noticed Royalty was beating T up real bad as he hit him with some combo hits. But Kyson noticed his opponent was up and personal just like Royalties fighting style. So that should be a good match for him. But Kyson did not watch for long as he had to focus on his opponent right now. 

"Enough playing games, now its time to get serious." N said as he was preparing to have another go at Kyson.

N made the clone hand seal and summoned two shadow clones. Now it was two replicas of him getting ready to fight Kyson. But Kyson had clones of his own. He  made the ram hand seal and summoned four mud clones. 2 clones to the left of him and two clones to the right. Each clone had to split Kyson's AP evenly, leaving Kyson with 109 AP and his clones with 107. It was now 5 Kyson's versus 3 N's. Kyson's plan was for two mud clones to fight one of his clones. So, each of his clones will have a one on two disadvantage.

"Ahhh, I see you know shadow clones too. And it seems you can use more of them than me. To be honest, your really pissing the fuck off right now. YOU THINK YOUR BETTER THAN ME!? I'LL KILL YOU WITH THIS NEXT ONE!" N said as his two shadow clones stood next to him with one on each side. N and his shadow clones each took out a Kunai out of their weapon pouch. They threw it at Kyson and his clones simultaneously. The Kunai's were coming at Kyson with a speed of 100 with a power 30 and sharpness of 80. 

Immediately after N and his clones threw the Kunai's they did the hand seals from ram to rat to bird to boar, they performed the shadow shuriken jutsu. They each made a replica of 100 kunai's, that's 300 Kunai's coming towards Kyson. Kyson wondered why he would even used that technique, its not even going to affect him. But as the Kunai's got closer, Kyson noticed something. He saw some tags on them and noticed there were paper bombs on each of them. Kyson was shocked that he did not realize they were on there. He should have know there would be something different about them since N knew about Kyson's bloodline. As the Kunai's with paper bombs were getting closer. Kyson and his four clones each clapped there hands together performing Wind Release: Gale palm. Kyson and each of his clones powered the jutsu to 60 power. The jutsu formed a gale that was powerful enough to deflect or reflect incoming projectiles. As Kyson's clones were spread out, they each used the jutsu to reflect the Kunai's with paper bombs on them, back at N and his shadow clones with a speed of 60.

"WHAT THE HELL!" N said as he was not prepared for Kyson to counter his jutsu and sending his projectiles back at him.

N tried to escape the 300 Kunai's that were sent at him. As he was escaping the Kunai's by running to his left, the opposite direction of Royalty and T's fight. He almost escaped all of the Kunai's but one of them was managing to hit his right shoulder.

"DAMN IT.. *BOOM*" N said as the Kunai exploded while penetrating his right shoulder. His arm blew off and flew 4 meters away from him.

N laid on the ground in extreme pain with his right arm blown off. It was clear that Kyson won this fight... at least that is what he thought. Kyson then looked towards Royalty to see what he was doing and completely took his eye off of N. After M saw N had lost the fight, he immediately ran towards his body. He began to perform the hand seals from dog to rabbit to boar, as he was performing the body replication jutsu. N arm was being replicated to the one he had lost. As Kyson focused his attention back to N, he noticed M was next to him. Then immediately, N began to stand back up. Kyson was confused he thought he was dead, he just saw him die from the explosion. Kyson could not believe what was going on, he thought to himself, was this guy even human? What the hell is he?

"Ha, you thought our fight was finished you little brat. Thanks M, now I am going to finish him." N said as he gets healed from M.

"I-I, I killed you. How were you able to get back up. What the hell happened.l" Kyson said with a shocked look on his face. He feels like this guy is immortal. What can beat this guy after losing an arm and being hit from an explosion.

(Words: 3,129)

(TWC: 5603/4000)

Last edited by Kyson on Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen

Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:43 am
Royalty had still been standing. His chest has been feeling a little better over time. When the time had come, Roy stopped holding his chest. T was smiling in his direction. Knowing that he had the upper hand, he waited for Roy's next move. His arrogance would soon be his downfall however. Roy did not want to attack immediately. He must first think of a plan. If he could not beat him with pure power then he had to use his brains to outsmart T. But what could he use?

It did not take a long time for him to conjure up a plan for T. He did not know about Roy's medical usage which would be an advantage on his end. Roy then stood up with his back straight now. If it was a fight that T wants, then a fight he was going to get. A smile came across his face as he chuckled. He was now shaking his head slowly and looking down. T got really serious. Why was he smiling? T knew that Roy knew he did not have a chance against his taijutsu. 

"You know what is sooo funny? Your cockiness. I can tell you already that I know you have a big ego and I am here to stop it. Just because you have one advantage over me means nothing. You can beat anybody if you truly have the mind for it, which I do," said Royalty. T seemed to be frustrated with what Royalty was saying to him. He did not like how he was trying to make him out as some sort of fool or something. 

"Do YOU want to know what is so funny? Huh? A kid who does not know his place. A kid that gets a little bit of training and thinks he can hang with the big boys. I am tired of having these young people interfering in grown people's business. I am going to end you right now." T then did two hand seals. Roy had recognized the seals. He noticed that T had first did the horse seal and then he had done the tiger seal. That could be any jutsu however. After T put his hand in a circular motion to his mouth, Royalty knew a projectile type jutsu was incoming. Using his intuition, he performed the bird hand seal. When he was finished the hand seal, T shot a fireball jutsu at Roy. It started with 20 power and 20 speed but due to T's chakra, the fireball now had 35 speed and 35 power. As it had been coming at Royalty, he bent over and placed both of his palms on the ground. Several earth pillars with flat surfaces had emerged under Roy. They started with 20 speed but his chakra boosted it to 45. The earth pillars catapulted Royalty upwards into the air. While he was airborne, the spikes had retreated back into the ground. Royalty was now higher than the fireball and successfully dodged it.

Thinking Roy was in the clear, he looked in front of him while he had been about 20 meters into the air. T was now 10 meters from him bolting at him at half his speed. T thought that since Roy was airborne that he would be unable to dodge his next attack. T then screamed Morning Peacock and instantly got faster. He was now coming at Royalty with 100 speed. Roy acted like he reached his climax from his jump and was about to fall. This fooled T into believing Royalty had no way to defend himself. Realizing that T was coming at him like a jet, if he were to be able to jump over him somehow, then he would be over his back. T's stomach had been facing the ground and he was moving toward Roy head first with his right fist out. Right before T would conduct his flurry of of punches, Royalty flew up just over his attack. Roy's feet would now be over the back of T's neck. Using Body Pathway Derangement, Roy gained 30 speed which made his speed 130. He then turned his body in the air to place his right palm on T's back before he could move past him. With this, he severed the brain's signals to the rest of T's body. T seemed paralyzed. 

Right after he paralyzed T, he then pushed on his body to flick him back down to the ground with immense power. T then flew to the ground on his stomach and the ground cracked under his body. Roy then dropped himself from the sky and landed directly on T's wrist which fractured them both. Each foot were now standing on top of the corresponding wrists. Roy then jumped back off of his wrists and back to the ground. Bringing his right foot back, he punted T towards M. T was rolling and rushing all the way back to the other missing ninja whom apparently had no interest in fighting either of the Suna ninja. Roy found it quite odd that he was just standing there watching both fights simultaneously. 

T's body had been kicked back to M's body around the time Roy saw that he was working on N's arm. He knew exactly what had been going on. Roy had researched that jutsu. It was the Body Replication Jutsu. Using Taijutsu Shunshin, Roy then appeared next to Kyson. He leaned over and spoke to his partner.

"Hey Ky, I have figured it out. That guy was not fighting because he's their back up. He is a med ninja. That it a medical jutsu called Body Replication. How about this: Since we know that the guy I fought is great at Taijutsu, how about when they get back up, you fight him. I do not think the guy you fought is all that great at close quarters so I will fight him. But before you do anything with that guy, we need to take out that med ninja. Hit him with your stronge...." Before Roy could finish speaking, N had gotten up. He was cracking his neck and stretching his arm in circles. No cosmetic damages could be seem on him. M was now healing T. N was standing in front of him 30 meters away. N yelled at the two.

"I am pretty sure you have figured it out. He is our medical ninja. Once you defeat us, you will need to get rid of him before he gets us back up. Now little Hozuki, how about we get back to this." He then smiled at the two. It was pretty sadistic. Roy looked at Kyson and spoke quietly.

"I got this, when T gets back up, distract him and get rid of M." Roy then turned to N and spoke again. "Nah, you will be fighting me this time. That is enough of my friend. Prepare to get your face beat in. I hope you like pain." Royalty then cracked his knuckles. He was ready to fight N now.

(3620)

(TWC - 6783/4000)
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:49 pm
As Kyson was still shocked and curious as to why N was still alive. Kyson did not know what to say or have any explanation for it. N was hit with a Kunai that penetrated his right shoulder and it had a paper bomb on it. Kyson then dispelled his 4 mud clones. As Kyson stood there feeling useless because he thinks this guy is immortal or something. He noticed T's body flew next to M and N. Kyson looked towards Royalty and saw him use body flicker to go right next to him. Kyson and Royalty was standing 30 meters away from T. As Royalty approached Kyson, he began to speak.

He told Kyson that M was a medical ninja and that is why he was not getting involved much when they were fighting. That made perfect sense to Kyson. He should have known that was the reason he was not fighting. Royalty also came up with an idea of switching opponents. He figured since T was good with taijutsu and physical attacks would not work on Kyson, Kyson could easily beat him. And since N does not look too efficient with up and personal style fighting, Royalty should have no problem beating him. Royalty also told Kyson to take out the med ninja so they can not be healed again and they could finish things once and for all. But before he could finish his last sentence, they noticed N had gotten back up. Kyson was still amazed that he had no signs of an injury on him. It was like him and Kyson did not even fight.

N began to speak, and explained how he got back up. Royalty was right, M was a medical ninja. N was ready to finish the fight that him and Kyson had started. Royalty told Kyson that he will fight him while he tries to take out M. As Royalty was preparing to fight N, it was time for Kyson to come up with a plan. He thought it would be a good idea to summon his rain to blend in with the water for a sneak attack. But Kyson has to try and trick both M and T because if T see's Kyson going after M, T will try and stop him. But Kyson has a lot of tricks up his sleeve and the jutsu's he's been learning since he has been in Suna are about to come into play. Kyson began to do the hand seals for his Rain Tiger at Will jutsu. The hand seals went from bird to rat to ox to monkey to rat to snake. After Kyson finished his last hand seal, the sky began to darken and heavy rain was falling from the sky. Rain went up to a mile radius and also had a 100 meter chakra sensory. Kyson loves this jutsu because of what it can do and also his love for rain. 

"I hope you guys are ready? Because you both are about to witness the true power of my clan." Kyson said with a serious look on his face as he was doing the tiger hand seal for his hidden mist jutsu. He has grown fed up with these missing ninja and is ready to end this. While it was raining, the moisture from the air quickly turned into a really thick mist that was almost impossible to see through. Kyson was now becoming less and less visible from T and M as the mist was growing thicker each second. M and T are now unable to see Kyson, there is only a thick mist that is 17.5 meters away form them. Since Kyson's mist can only go up to 25 meters with him in the middle.  The radius of the mist was 12.5 meters plus another 5 meters because M and T was 30 meters away from them, making it 17.5 meters. 

"So what! What is a little mist and rain going to do. I'll still find you and kill you. So stop hiding like a little girl and come out." T said as he was making fun of Kyson's jutsu's and plan. While Kyson was still within the thick mist. He said to himself, you haven't seen anything yet prick. Kyson made the clone hand seal to summon two shadow clones. 

"You know what to do." Kyson said as he was going underground performing his Hiding in the Mole technique. He moved underground with a speed and power of 60.

The clones immediately went rushing at T side by side and trying to fight him one on two. As T saw them coming out of the heavy mist. He slowly got in a fighting stance as the two clones were coming. But he did not know both of them were clones, He thought one of them was Kyson. He thought Kyson was trying to come at him off guard as he was coming through the mist. As the clones got in close range fighting distance from T. T used leaf strong wind, which was a spinning back kick that gave him a plus 35 for his speed and strength. But before he could hit the clone on the left (Clone number 1), the clone used used Hydrification to turn into a puddle and merging with the rain. The clone on the right (Clone number 2) proceeded to keep coming at T and he quick took a Kunai out of his weapon pouch. As he was getting closer he was trying to slash T with the Kunai but he kept maneuvering his attacks and dodging them. 

As T was focusing on the clones thinking Kyson was one of them. Kyson was underground and approaching M due to sensing the magnetic forces he was creating while moving. As M began to stand up and was standing there doing nothing while the clones and Royalty were in combat. Kyson thought this would be the perfect time to catch him off guard. This is also a perfect time to use that jutsu he learned after referencing it from the Bellhop that used that spiraling chakra technique during their last S rank mission. As Kyson was right under M, he was ready to go in for the kill. Kyson quickly popped up from under the ground right behind M. M was really caught off guard as he turned his head but not his body to try and see what Kyson was about to do. But it was too late. Kyson immediately formed his rasengan and hit  M right in the middle of his back. The rasengan had a power of 80 due to Kyson powering up the jutsu with his chakra. Kyson hit M with everything he got and because of the force within the jutsu. M flew 10 meters towards T and clone number 2. As M was coming towards them. Clone number 1, the one who used Hydrification to turn into a puddle before T could hit him. Poked half of his body from the rain on the ground with both of his hands already formed into a gun and ready to use his water gun jutsu to blast away. He was lined up with M as M was coming straight at him. His body was solidified up to his waist, leaving his bottom half still merged with the water on the ground. As M was getting closer and closer to clone number 1, he shot his water gun jutsu from both of his hands. With the right bullet piercing his right lung and his left bullet piercing his left lung and his heart. 

After M was hit with the two water bullets, clone number 1 immediately merged with the water from the rain. Leaving him unable to be detected. As clone number two was fighting T, T looked over at M and had seen what happened. He could not believe what had just happened. How could a kid kill an A rank ninja so easily.

"M, NOOO. YOU BASTARDS, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!" T said as he saw M's dead body laying on the ground.

As clone number 2 noticed that T took his eye's off of him. He used his Gogyo Funi (Five Element Seal) jutsu making five purplish flames coming out of his finger tips. The jutsu was also powered up to 80 due to the clones chakra being 100. Clone number 2 touched T's arm, leaving him unconscious and sealing up his chakra. Because T's chakra was 50, the jutsu halved his chakra making it a 25. M instantly fell to the ground unconscious laying on his back. Clone number 1 solidified his body, Kyson and the three clones stood next to M's body. Kyson had killed his first person today and now it was time to make his body count two. Kyson is not a big fan of killing, but hey, welcome to the ninja world. You either adapt or get killed. And Kyson had no choice but to adapt, so it was time to finish the job. Kyson and his clone did the hand seals rat and bird to form 10 water needled for each of them. the sharpness of the needles was 60 due to their chakra. As they were standing 1 meter from T, they threw all of their needles all over T's chest and stomach. The needles were 15 cm long, which is about 6 inches. T most likely wouldn't die immediately, but he did not have much longer due to blood loss and heavy damage to his internal organs. 

After Kyson finished the job, Clone number 1 and 2 brought M's body and put it next to T's. After that, Kyson quickly dispelled the clones and was watching the remainder of Royalty's fight.

(Words: 4761)

(TWC: 8415)
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen

Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:33 pm
Royalty was standing to the left of Kyson. N had been standing 30 meters away from them. T and M had been 3 meters behind them as M was still healing T. Roy trusted Kyson with whatever plan he had had in mind. It seemed Kyson was starting his plan using Rain Tiger At Will. While it started to pour, Roy had walked to his left and signaled for N to do the same. N followed his movements and walked to his right as Roy had moved to his left. They had moved 20 meters to the left of the linear position of Kyson, T, and M. This way, when Kyson had used his Hiding in the Mist jutsu, Roy and N had been out of its range. They could see each other quite well as the rain had been coming down upon the two of them. N had a very angry look on his face. It seemed he was fed up with the two Suna ninjas. What seemed like a success for them at first had now turned into a hassle to follow through with their plans. N yelled at Royalty. The rain had been steadily pouring on his head.

What Happened?! (Kyson, P,  NK, IO) - Page 2 Agent-Smith-in-The-Matrix-Revolutions-the-matrix-22575590-570-300

"I find it very amusing that you two are well trained. If we were not fighting, I would ask you two to join us. We would make an excellent group. Too bad you two both have a silly alliance to your villages. If I were to offer the both of you riches, would you consider joining us missing ninja? We have our own rules. We take what we want, and we do what we want. We could stop this fighting right now. The choice is in your hands." N had a straight face. His attitude was quite serious. Roy could tell that this guy was not playing games with him. This was the real deal. This is the moment where Roy felt good about himself. A couple of A Rank missing ninjas were essentially applauding them on their progress and strength as true shinobi. Roy felt a bit of respect was given to him even if they were enemies. Roy took a long pause before he cleared the eyesight from his right eye from his long, white hair. His hair was wet as the rain poured but he paid it no mind as he replied to N.

What Happened?! (Kyson, P,  NK, IO) - Page 2 815d4aaf85629dca538f37a8d07b6d8a

"That sounds so tempting. I am not going to lie. Some alliances prove to be a waste. We are just coming off of a run from the Village Hidden in the Clouds. We had heard some bad things about the Raikage. We then traveled to the Village Hidden in the Sand to get some answers from the Kazekage. After we had got what we had came for, my friend and I had realized that the living conditions in Kumo were not safe. We also did not like how the village was being ran according to the Kazekage's words. The Raikage is in fact a missing ninja and he took the village by force. That did not site right with either of us. As a result, we both decided it would be best to stay in Suna to receive proper training so that someday, we might even be able to liberate the darkness that overwhelms Kumo. Taking your offer would most certainly void everything we have worked for. I am sorry but I am unable to join sides with you. It is people like you and your friends who make the world a worse off place to live. Now if you will, shall we get to this fight?"

N kept the same facial expression that he had always had. It just got a little more bland. A part of him knew that Roy would not agree to join sides with them. It was just a back up plan to avoid death. It was clear that Roy and Kyson were able to beat these guys. N knew that with all of his heart. Now, he would just have to fight and hope that Roy was not as formidable as Kyson had been. N then smirked and chuckled slightly as he heard what Roy's response was.

"Well, it will certainly be a loss if you two were to die. So sad that young talent has to be wasted. You could have lead this group along with me. I would have enjoyed that a lot. Too bad you have to die here today... Now shall we start..?" Immediately after finishing, N started to do hand seals. As soon as he had been shifting from the 1st and 2nd hand seal, Roy had appeared in front of him using a combination of Taijutsu Shunshin and Hoho. N was then shocked at how fast he had been. Once Roy was there, he smacked down on N's hands using his right hand. The force in his smack interrupted the seals. N had not been nearly as strong as Roy. 

After interrupting N, Roy then uppercutted him in the stomach with his left fist. This made N hunch over and spit out blood over Roy's left shoulder. Royalty let the punch marinate into N's sternum for about 2 seconds before stepping back using his right foot first so they the two were not right up on each other. Roy then grabbed N's neck with his right hand and lifted him off of the ground choking him but not enough that he could not breathe. Roy never felt more serious in his life.

"People like you are viruses to this world. You and all of your friends are insects that need to be squashed." At the time that he had been holding N up, Kyson had killed M and was now working on T. Royalty turned N's body to the right so that he could see his friends reaching certain doom by the hands of Kyson. N was struggling to get loose as he grabbed on Roy's right write with both of his hands. He could not believe that they were all going to die to these 2 teenage ninjas. Roy spoke again after he turned N back to face him. He moved N closer towards his face so that he was only 2 inches away from touching his nose.

"I have only killed one person in my life.. That was very recent. I would not like to think of myself of a killer but when someone like you threatens the life of others, keeping you alive is more important to making the world a better place to live. You were never going to win. I am going to enjoy watching you die in my hand." Royalty then opened his mouth in front of N's fist. A purple mist erupted from his throat and was now enshrouding N's face. N figured it was a poison so he tried holding his breath. His eyes were looking bloodshot red and the veins in them were bulging. Roy then punched the stomach of N again with his left hand. This short winded N as he gasped and breathed in the poisonous mist.

"Breathe bitch...." Roy murmured as N was now gasping repeatedly before his eyes then closed shut and his body was unresponsive. His hands that had been grabbing Roy's wrists now fell to the sides of the body and were now dangling. Roy then crushed the esophagus of N with the hand he was using to choke N and then punched his face in with his left hand repeatedly. He punched over, and over, and over, and over again with all of his might. Each punch broke more and more bones before N's face looked completely bloody and disfigured. Roy seemed to be very angry. He then tossed his body on the floor to the right of him and then looked towards Kyson noticing that he had finished the job. He then reached into his pocket and grabbed a cloth to wipe the blood off of his face. The job was now finished. 

(4960)

(TWC - 9755)
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:34 pm
Kyson had just finished killing M and T. Its hard killing your first two ninja's and killing them in the same day. But it was for the best and for the sake of the village. Kyson went towards T's body to see if he had the scroll. Kyson checked his pockets and found the scroll in his left pocket. Well, mission accomplish. They got what they came for. Now Kyson took about five steps towards Royalty's fight to get a better look. He stood there with his hands in his pockets as he watched Royalty fight N. N was okay of a fighter, but with Royalty's speed and strength, he knew he had no chance. 

As Kyson stood there and watched Royalty finish the fight. It was weird watching Royalty. He never seen him look so serious before, seeing him like this was new to Kyson. But that is what they had to do in order to complete the mission. It wasn't ordered for them to kill the mission ninja, but leaving them alive would not have solved much. They probably would have tried and steal the Kazekage documents again. Royalty had N in a really strong choke hold and then suddenly, Kyson saw Royalty blow a purple gas in his face. Poison usually represents poison, so that was the first thing that came to Kyson's mind. Kyson sat there and watched N die instantly and then saw Royalty punch him repeatedly. I don't know if our Kazekage will approve of brutally beating someone'd body after they are already dead. But that had nothing to do with Kyson.

"Alright Roy, He's dead, you had your fun. I got the scroll. Now that we got what we came for, let leave this place. I'll pick up N while you pick up M and T." Kyson said as he walks towards the body of N with his hands in his pockets. As Kyson was walking towards N to pick up the body, he saw Royalty wiping the blood off of his face with a cloth.

"Oh yea, I forgot to stop the rain." Kyson said as he stops his rain tiger at will jutsu.

Kyson finally approaches N and picks up his body. He throws him over his left shoulder and carries him with his left hand around his back. Kyson stands there carrying N as he waits for Royalty to carry the other bodies. Once he picks up the body, Kyson would signal him to move out and they both will begin their journey back to the village if Royalty follows him.

(Words: 5188)

(TWC: 10182/4000)
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen

Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:05 pm
Roy just was wiping the blood from his face. He then put the cloth back into his right pocket and faced the sky. By looking up, the rain was pouring down onto his face. It was as if he wanted to wash his sins away. Royalty was basking in the rain as it felt refreshing from the hot and humid terrain of the Village Hidden in The Sand. It was nice to get something different for once.

As Kyson walked up to Roy, Roy stopped looking into the air and back at Kyson. Kyson was telling him that he had gotten the scroll back from T. That was great. Now the two could go home. Kyson then made the rain stop and Roy was fine with that. It was fun while it lasted. 

Once Kyson walked over to pick up N's body, Roy walked over to T and M. These two had been severely bloody as they had multiple things piercing their bodies. Royalty did not want the blood to get on his clothing so he grabbed the bodies, sat them down right next to one another. M was on the left and T was on the right. He grabbed M's right arm and T's right arm and starting to intertwine them. Not caring as they were dead, he snapped their bones to make they're arms bend like he wanted to. Eventually he had twisted and mended their arms together so he could carry them both by pulling on them. Once finished, he grabbed the arms and pulled them to follow Kyson.

The journey home had been rather quiet. Roy was reflecting on what they had both just done. It was not easy killing people but they're reasoning could be debatable. If someone had a problem, then Roy and Ky would just have to find a medium between killing and keeping people alive. Technically, they were still rookies at this but they would learn eventually. 

"You know you're paying for my next hair appointment right? All this damn rain." Royalty said with a straight face towards Kyson. He said it with a hint to let Kyson know that he was joking. He just wanted to break the silence that befell them. 

(5,331)

(10,553)
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:14 am
After Kyson picked up N's body, he saw Royalty pick up M and T's body. As they were both ready to head back to the village, Royalty told Kyson that he would be paying for his next hair appointment. Kyson looked at him with a straight face and then looked for forward with his  his eyes close and his hands on the back of his hand.

"Fine, if I pay for your hair appointment. Then lunch is going to be on you today." Kyson said as they continued to walked back to the village.

They began to approach the village gates. As they were walking, the guards saw them and it was obvious that they completed the mission.

"Welcome back, I see everything went well on the mission." The guard said with a nice tone.

"Yeah, here's the scroll they took.... And here's their corpses. Do what ever ya'll want to them, maybe get some Intel out of them. I don't know." Kyson said as he tosses the scroll to the guard and places there body in front of them.

"Thank you, we'll take the scroll back to head quarters and tell Lord Kazekage the mission was complete. And with the bodies, we'll see what we can do with them." The guard said after he caught the scroll and watched Kyson place the body on the ground.

Kyson began to walk inside the village and began to reflect back on how far him and Royalty had came. One day they were genin trying to become stronger and the next day they're chunin doing S rank missions with ease. They have really grown in a short period of time.

"Hey Roy, lets get some ramen or dumplings or something. But it's on you if I'm paying for your little perm." Kyson said as he speaks to Royalty with a smirk on his face.

The two chunin have completed their second S rank mission and have done something good for their village. As they head out to relax after a long mission. Who knows what else lies ahead of them and their journey to becoming successful shinobi.

(Words: 5543)

(TWC: 10908/4000)

(EXIT)

CLAIMING:

-4000 ryo
-2500 words towards Swamp of the underworld
-3043 towards Water Release: Rain shark
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen

Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am
Royalty knew what kind of reaction Kyson had even without looking at him. Once Kyson told him that lunch was on him, he broke his seriousness and smirked a bit. It was great how Kyson and Roy could speak to each other as friends. Their relationship were great together. Roy just needed amusement to get his mind off of the decisions he had to make today. He often drowned himself in his own thoughts which made him a bit depressed about himself.

Before he knew it, the two had arrived at the Sunagakure gates. Guards approached to two Chuunin assuming the mission was a success. A couple sentences were going back and forth between Kyson and the guards. Roy just sat there and listened. He did not feel like speaking at this time. As soon as Ky had put N's body down, Roy had stopped dragging the other two and just dropped them. He did not care for either because he believed they were scum people. Roy had a hatred towards people who hurt for no reason. 

The guards handed him his reward and he tucked it in his pocket. More money to spend. Roy figured he could use this for some new equipment in the near future. He was not sure for now. He had been reflecting on his day right before he had gotten interrupted by Kyson. He looked at Kyson as he seemed a bit hungry. Come to think of it, Roy was pretty hungry as well. They had a long day.

"Yeah, sure. We could get something to eat. I have no problem paying. But do not try and be picky. Ha ha." Royalty laughed a little. It was nice having a friend who was like a brother to him. Good things would happen if they kept up at the pace they had been going. The two walked off into the distance as they went to get some food.

(5,654)

(TWC - 11,231/4000)

[Exit]

Claims

4000 Ryo
2250 to Chakra Enhanced Strength
3000 to Daytime Tiger
404 to Intersection Method
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum