Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 2:22 pmCiel UchihaThe Tea Shop with Jurei Pt 1.Today at 12:48 pmJoro ShokkuFoxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 50%
69 Posts - 18%
25 Posts - 7%
19 Posts - 5%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 4%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 2%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sync
Sync
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3600

Chuunin Or death Empty Chuunin Or death

Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:07 pm
You already know:

Sync let out a sigh as he slowly made his way to the first part of the chuunin exams "Alright...So I have to sneak into this place, which is a maze, touch a scroll, then I'm one step closer to becoming a real chuunin...I wont lie I'm a little...nervous about this" Sync said to himself, the Chuunin exams had been safe for years now, but Sync still felt like The Raikage would decide to fuck around with him and make the Sentry's move around, Youka probably didn't want Sync to leave Kumo as it would leave the village weakened, Sync needed this however, he knew that if he managed to leave Kumo he might gain some sort of power, not to mention once at chuunin he was allowed another spec to use.

Sync sat in front of the door "Chakra suppression...It's one of the only things a ninja needs to get around without being noticed," Sync knew it was true however wasn't sure if he knew how to properly use it, his teachers normally told him what to do, Sync sat quietly as his chakra sense would go to 50% of it's normal pressure, Sync wasn't sure if he had half assed it or the jutsu wasn't working right, yet Sync didn't very much care as he now felt a little quieter, He knew that if he failed this...he would stay a weak genin...but if he passed...he would become a chuunin and finally get his next specialty which he had already picked out.

"I will have Ninjutsu next, it will maximize my power ten fold, then I'll search for a more powerful teacher, who can teach me how to harness my powers" Sync said standing up with a grin, his teeth white as snow green hair as fabulous as ever, his green eyes piercing as they normally were, these Chuunin exams were no joke, and he was a puppet user with no puppet, he was at a disadvantage from the start however Sync knew that in the end it wasn't on if you had a puppet, if you knew Ninjutsu, if you could only use Taijutsu, it was all about on how you use it, Sync knew his plan as he opened the door to the maze.

Sync began to crouch suppressing his chakra as much as possible before moving paying close attention, the Sentry's...were moving? Just as Sync though The Raikage was dicking him around making the exam harder for him, Sync didn't care however as he moved to the left of the maze, showing two openings, the second one had the growing sound of foot steps, as Sync heard that he took the first path to the left, knowing that the sentry was probably guarding one of the only ways to the end Sync knew the Raikage had built this place so there might be traps as he focused more on his chakra suppression knowing it would save his ass in these exams, his overall chakra levels were LOW low to the point where nobody in their right mind would guess that there was a genin in the exams.

the corridors seemed to be long as fuck, as Sync kept moving he pressed a sensor plate, however with his low chakra level the plate didn't even noticed as he walked over, Sync saw to the left another path that connected to the same one he had originally wanted to go threw as the sentry was guarding it Sync could not, he quickly and quietly moved close and waited hearing footsteps moving away Sync too his chance, the guard was looking the other way, and Sync bobbed and weaved from left to the right and left and right and left and right until he came to a cross roads, on the right there was noises like guards talking...GUARDS TALKING WHAT HAD THE RAIKAGE TAUGHT THESE GUARDS?TO SLACK OFF AND NEGLECT THEIR RESPONSIBILITIES? Sync sighed as he took the left path it was cloaked in shadows except for a little crawl space that connected both paths, Sync could barely see it as he grinned crawling in as the guards passed, and crawling to their path and running down the hall his chakra potency was so low that nobody could even feel him as he ran to a giant room with a scroll in the middle.

Sync knew it wasn't that simple...The raikage was smarter than that...although he was a brute with his strength Sync kn... knew that there was something about this room...something he couldn't but his finger on...the floor...

Sync's eyes darted to the floor and sure enough the floor shifted from a marble white to a dark agonizing black, how Sync didn't notice it instantly he would never know however Sync took a look at the walls to see small one inch holes in them 'The raikage IS TRYING TO KILL ME WITH POISON NO LESS WHAT A DICK!AFTER THIS EXAM OH LORDY I AM GONNA GIVE HIM A PIECE OF MY MIND AND A PUNCH IN THE GOD DAMN IRON CLAD FACE FOR PUTTING ME UP TO THIS EXAM!WHY COULDN'T HE JUST LET ME LEAVE IT'S NOT THAT BAD!" Sync though to himself as he pulled out some Kunai, the guards were stupid and once Sync got this scroll they would be getting a slap in the god damn face, Sync sighed as he connected his chakra threads to the Kunai as he noticed...his kunai...they were floating his chakra threads were invisible 'CHAKRA SUPPRESSION CLOAKS MY THREADS TOO?FRICKEN SWEET THAT'S AWESOME!" Sync said as his chakra threaded Kunai went into five holes on the side of the wall.

Sync's grin could be seen on the monitors hopefully the Raikage was watching as he brought up his other hand the one not controlling the chakra threads and stuck his middle finger up to the monitor showing great disrespect to this exam he wasn't happy one bit, he didn't care much due to the fact he was being dicked around by his god damn Raikage, the whole exam seemed like a complete set up to keep him down however Sync put down his finger lodging his kunai into the holes on the right just enough so the kunai would stick as Sync slapped himself in the face 'the actual hell am I doing?" Sync thought to himself 10 meters from the scroll he simply sent his chakra threads to grab the scroll and bring it to him as it came to his hand a great big grin formed on his face "GOT IT" Sync screamed to the whole maze as all three sentrys came running scrambling over on another to see the room.

Sync had his kunais lodged deep inside the holes but slow pulled them back putting them into his kunai pouch looking at all three sentry's

"HOW DID YOU SNEAK PAST ME!" said the first

Sync grinned "You were slow and couldn't feel me as I was sneaking past you when you were going down your route." Sync said with a cocky tone, knowing full well now that he had touched the scroll and it was fully passed these idiot sentry's.

"HOW DID YOU SNEAK PAST US THEN WE WERE CAREFUL AND EVERYTHING!" Said one of the two men who were not at all careful.

Sync grinned "This is being monitored so I cant kick the shit out of you guys right now, but you guys were not quiet you were basically screaming to be honest which is wh-" Syncs words were cut off by a swift hook by one of the men which sent Sync to the ground with no problem due to a low health, Sync clenching his jaw as the next man kicked his ribs basically breaking them with a crippling crack Syncs eyes bulged in pain he had been blind sided by the ninja....It was because he was from Ame Ga Kure, the ninja were under The Raikage's protection, they were corrupt as they began kicking Sync harder and hard until he slipped into a dream.

"See what happens..." Said a ominous voice inside Sync's head.

"W...Who are you...where's Ragnarok!" Sync said inside his mind as The Raikage's goons were slowly breaking his ribs from the kicks, Sync saw it like he was in third person, the Sentry's were spitting and kicking him, Sync was angry, angry at The Raikage for not controlling his god damn ninja, right now as they were breaking Sync's ribs and might even kill them

"Kill them...right here right now...I will help you...I am your greatest friend...But I am also your darkest fear...Let me help you...Together we can kill these men...and become a part of the Raikage's army of darkness possibly even on his Anbu squad..." The voice said in a dark voice.

"No...I will not...I have my own goals..." Sync said strictly to the voice.

"What?Your goals to kill Li Dian?You goal to kill Aios?Your goal to become stronger?Sorry to break this to you Sync, but if you don't fight right now, you will die, if you kill those people, you will still be just like The Raikage...AHAHAHAHA DON'T YOU SEE THERE IS NO OTHER WAY!" the voice said coldly.

"...I will never be LIKE The Raikage...I WILL BE BETTER THAN YOUKA!" Sync said in a dark tone as his body began to get up, ribs broken, eyes stricken with a bloodlust "Leave...Now...Before...I...Kill...All...Three...Of...You" Sync said slowly, the men saw the look and bolted away leaving Sync alone as blood leaked from his mouth he looked at the monitors "Is this how you treat your guests Raikage?Telling them if they hurt your ninja they man never leave so then your ninja beat the shit out of your ninja?Raikage...I hope you understand...that was unjust...and after this...I will never forgive you..." Sync said as he began to stumble out of the maze.

1685 words = Charka suppression
CD with Sync
8 stat points
2k ryo
And permission for the next mission
EXIT
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Chuunin Or death Empty Re: Chuunin Or death

Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:37 pm
Approved
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:38 pm

Minor correction, mission stats are 400 wc to 1 stat so you'd only get 4 stats. You do however get 7 AP for a B rank mission. <3
Sync
Sync
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3600

Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:40 pm
Oh alrighty
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default