Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 3:41 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 28%
25 Posts - 23%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jason Hyuuga
Jason Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Becoming Genin Pt. 2 (Transformation Technique) Empty Becoming Genin Pt. 2 (Transformation Technique)

Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:43 pm
Jason’s excitement dies down as he concentrates once more on gathering his chakra again.

“Never tried this. But I think it works the same way.” He thinks. “I’ll just make another clone in my head, have it transform and then fuse it with the original and keep the look of the transformation. It shouldn’t be too hard.”

Jason does so, reimagining himself on the same black background as before. Focusing his chakra on himself this time, Jason materializes a clone just as he did before. Of course, this time he didn’t have to be life like. He didn’t have to be realistic or act like a real clone. His soul purpose is to be a canvas, a canvas to draw a transformation onto.

“But what do I want to become?” He thinks. His chakra concentration fails as he thinks of a person to become. “It can’t be just anyone. This is my first transformation attempt. When I succeed, I want whatever I become to be more than ordinary… Kakashi Hatake was a great ninja. Why not him?”

Jason refocuses his chakra and puts his attention back into creating that clone. When it materializes, he begins forming it into the shinobi, Kakashi Hatake to the best of his ability. The slanted Konoha headband over his sharingan eye, his spikey silver hair, and his leaf shinobi attire. Every detail of the pictures that Jason has seen depicting Kakashi, Jason copies to the closest detail. Copying the copy ninja.

After Jason has finished creating a likeness of Kakashi out of the clone in his head, he opens his eyes and places both images in front of him. Slowly, he collides the two figures and changes the original body, his body, into the image of the clone, Kakashi. When the two are one and the only body seen is the copy ninja, Kakashi’s, Jason imagines that he too has been fused with a clone in the shape of Kakashi at the same time. His chakra focuses and he raises his hand into view to see whether or not his skin has become a peach color, letting him know that his transformation has been successful. He knows already that he must have at least achieved the headband style, as he can only see out of one eye, the other being closed and hidden behind the forehead guard.

And there it is! The white skin! He goes to feel his hair in all its spikiness. Except it isn’t spikey… it’s smooth and well kept. He looks down at his clothing and he sees no green of the average Konohagakure ninja’s vest. He wears the same black vest over his red shirt. He notices though, that his sleeves have become longer and resemble the jacket of Kakashi. Not even his facemask is under his nose.

“Wrong hair and clothing. I got the skin right, though. And the headband.” Jason sighs. “Not the first time I’ve gotten something wrong. Try again. This time without the clone.” He tells himself.

Jason closes his eyes once more, this time seeing Kakashi only right off the bat. Kakashi and only Kakashi. Slowly, he thinks of his body as a loading screen, focusing only on getting every inch of his outer body to resemble Kakashi’s. Beginning at his feet, he rises to his knees and to his hips all the while changing his original body as he goes. His plan is to finalize the image of Kakashi under his physical self and use chakra to cover his surface and take Kakashi’s form when he’s finished “loading” his image onto himself.

From his hips, he rises to his mid torso and then to his shoulders, finishing Kakashi’s green shinobi vest and blue long sleeve jacket underneath. On to the blue covering over his neck, chin, and… well everywhere under his nose. The rest of his head is finished rather quickly but Jason pays special attention to his hair and it’s attributes.

He focuses, feeling his entire body infused with chakra, and has it form into the image of Kakashi in his head in one burst of white smoke. Within it, he feels the vest form over him. One of his eyes closes under the cloth of the headgear.

Confident in his transformation, Jason runs inside without checking himself so as not to spoil his surprise.

When he gets inside, he runs into his restroom and takes a good look into the mirror with the uncovered eye. Before him, stands the copy ninja, Kakashi Hatake! A successful transformation!

“That’s perfect! I bet I can use this for my demonstration in the genin exams!” Jason ventures to lift the lowered half of his Konoha headband. Below it, where he expects to see a three-tomoe sharingan is not even a sharingan at all. Instead, in it’s place, is the same eye as the uncovered one. “They won’t notice…”

(WC: 812)

[My God! There! Now I’m going to bed! Claiming four stats and Transformation technique first though!]
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Becoming Genin Pt. 2 (Transformation Technique) Empty Re: Becoming Genin Pt. 2 (Transformation Technique)

Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:27 pm
(Approved)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum