Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Maya Nagatsuka
Maya Nagatsuka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

A Blast from the past(NK. Open) Empty A Blast from the past(NK. Open)

Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:32 pm

Maya slowly walked toward what she was sure her certain death, although she wasn't as scared of the Hyuuga clan any more, she didn't  care any more, but she had to find him... She needed to know why he did what he had. She couldn't wrap her mind around t he pain he caused and he couldn't even blink. Not once did he blink... He was a stick twisted monster... She hated him.... But at the same time she still loved him. She couldn't ever accept the monster he had become.. But she needed to confront him.. She needed to understand what happened... Who or what changed him... She needed to know; she needed to know why her only love would change that way. She would always hate the Hyuugas... Their eyes filled with nothing but emptiness.. She never meant a hyuuga another than Anna... Her precious Anna... She lost her to family that appeared out of no where... It made her so angry.. She could still hear her laugh... Her sweet laugh.. That would bring the meanest most ruthless person to melt. She needed to understand.. The first person she needed to go to was his family.. Maybe he had contacted them...
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

A Blast from the past(NK. Open) Empty Re: A Blast from the past(NK. Open)

Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:08 pm
Most of their day had been spent sleeping away still recovering from the days that had long since past. Time had seemingly slipped past the male as he slept slumped against his wall, black hair blinding his sight as he slowly slipped back into consciousness with a groan. His body that had been asleep for what seemed like two or more days had finally been waking up, blood pumping and muscles stretching and moving once again as his hand stretched forward to remove the hair from his vision. Remembering what today had been at least to him he stood up and put on some of his older clothing, a simple black Gi and his training wraps. It had been along time since he paid his respects to an old friend of his, a girl who taught the young Kaguya to smile and love the world for what it really was. Stepping from his single room apartment he made his way down to the Hyuga district where the Master ranked ninja would spend most of his day remembering back to the good days. Since his hair which would have been at his lower back normally had been tied up just a bit, he didn't mind the slight wind that he caught as the black hair blew softly between his vision. Yet as he met eyes with the gate for a moment but something else had caught his attention. A girl. She had been standing just outside of the district, his mind wandering to what she could have been doing. Walking over to her he sat the small backpack he had down and looked to where she had been for a moment," Something keeping you from entering this place?," he didn't know the girl nor had he seen her around the village, but from how she had been looking it was as if something had been keeping her in that one spot.
Maya Nagatsuka
Maya Nagatsuka
Citizen

Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:50 pm

Maya was caught off guard, and let out a small squeak of fear, and jumped a few feet away. She didn't expect anyone to be outside of the gate, she turned and looked at the voice that followed the man; looking at him it was interesting... He had a certain type of authority to him... She sighed a little... "A lot actually...." She looked down, embarrassed she didn't know why that came out of her mouth... Normally she didn't like talking about her intimating fear of the Hyuuga clan.. They maybe not all of them bad.. But the ones who lived the life of the Hyuuga were more then soulless in her eyes...  Yet she still loved one..
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:27 pm
The coal eyes looked down upon the girl with curiosity as she looked at him, a simple question of who she was forming first before anything else occurred. With that being the only thought in his mind, he picked up the backpack and motioned for the young girl to follow him," Come with me and do not worry if someone says anything to you. As long as you are with me they will leave you alone alright?," providing the young woman followed him, he would walk towards a nearby clearing which lead to a beautiful park which at the end housed a small family cemetery. At last he had made it to where he needed to be, his eyes searching from stone to stone before finally finding one that had a single purple flower resting against it. Sitting down in front of it he motioned for his temporary companion to join him as he spoke," So tell me miss, why did you come to this district?," of course why he had been here in a cemetery was also creepy, but this specific one was housed in a park which made it both calm and a little morbid at the same time.
Maya Nagatsuka
Maya Nagatsuka
Citizen

Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:33 pm

Maya nodded and followed the man, his eyes were not that of the Hyuuga's but he went to a graveyard, a family one at that this confused her.. He himself didn't seem like a Hyuuga... But yet he picked this certain grave.. She sat with him and sighed a little... "The past brought me here... Here to find someone I once loved... Dearly... But I have yet to feel as if he is here.. By now he would know I've entered the district.." She looked down ashamed at herself for following old memories and false hope.. But something inside of her felt as if he was some how still in that body the man she loved could be there... She looked at him once more... "What has brought you here?.. If you don't mind my asking.. Sir..."
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:10 am
A quest for love. He could understand what she was looking for albeit in a past tense yet the feelings were very much still there. He could tell from the looks in her eyes that she longed to find this person and yet couldn't. Though if she was looking here among the Hyuga district then odds are she would have ran into him at the entrance or a little further in if that. Nodding only slightly he would continue walking with her for a moment before they had reached the site where he wanted to go," How long has it been since you have seen the one you are looking for? I take it if you were waiting at the gates for long one would have picked you up by now," though he knew not the severity of the situation he would assume that something had happened between them.

As the two arrived towards his own destination, he looked at the tombstone in thought before turning to her," Love. Well in a different sense than what you are here for i suppose. Right here was where someone who taught me the meaning of love and helped me rests. Though she and i were both genin for a long time, she didn't get to see the future that we had paved out for each other, so I continue to come and see her just to show I still think about her," before he had forgotten since she had called him sir his warm smile remained on his face," My name is Hideyoshi by the way, sounds much better than sir. I might not be that much older than you actually," his voice sounded wiser than most would think for his age and yet his carried such a youthful appearance.
Maya Nagatsuka
Maya Nagatsuka
Citizen

Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:32 pm

"It happened a few years ago.. Someone I loved very much.. He turned.. Something inside of him snapped.. He killed so many.. But yet.. He didn't kill me.. He just.. Knocked me out and a part of me thinks that goodness that was once there still might be... But I couldn't be sure; I had to come here.. Thinking that he might of come back..." She sighed a little looking down ashamed of wanting something she might never get back.. She knew he wasn't here the moment she walked into the district he would know that she was here.. But the thing was she couldn't feel his presence wasn't here. She looked back up; "It's nice to meet you Hideyoshi..." She smiled a little bit; "I'm sorry about your friend.. I'm sure she was an amazing person; and now is resting in true peace..."
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:05 am
Hearing the girls story he couldn't help but wonder if he would have actually came back. If he had indeed killed as she said he had then he wouldn't be within in the village in fear that he would have been hunted and killed. A low sigh left his lips as he thought on it before speaking," If he was here he'd have to be in hiding due to the village probably wanting him detained or dead. I do not want to give you the wrong answers but if he is...He'd be in a place only you could find him," giving her an assuring smile he turned back to the grave and stared at it in contemplation...what would she say in this moment? After hearing to what the girl had to say he smiled and shook his head for a moment," She was such an oddball so she would agree with you wholeheartedly. You kind of remind me of her honestly," the onyx eyes glancing to the girl as he spoke he could see a lot of her innocence in her.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum