Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReitenJaydens Journal: We didn't start the FireYesterday at 6:34 pmJayden TerumiSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 5:07 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 67%
5 Posts - 28%
1 Post - 6%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Ascension (P , NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ascension (P , NK)

Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:26 am

These things happen, don't worry.

Approved <3
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6800

Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:31 am
Over excitement came in pretty vast amounts to Royalty. there was something about his ignorance that fueled his desires to become more knowledgeable. At the moment of becoming accepted by a fellow genin, being so young would breed indulgence from the youth. Royalty was so warmhearted that it is truly a surprise that he hasn't been close with anyone prior to the Academy graduation. Although, Royalty didn't seem to have the life of a normal child. Even at young ages, mostly helping his mother at the hospital was where the young boy spent his days.

When Kyson had asked Royalty to teach him the skill of using the Shining Medical Eye, he wasn't sure that it could be taught. During his library visit, it was found out that the skill belonged to the Yuka Clan. This was extensively peculiar as he didn't remember his mother or father bringing up any information about their history. There would be often thoughts of whether there were more like him. When the time comes, and Royalty has achieved a higher level of skill, he'll eventually venture out and branch to other locations. Maybe he will find out about potential others just like him.

Since it's virtually impossible for Kyson to be of the same descent as Royalty was, he chose to keep quiet and observe. Teaching Kyson the ocular abilities of the Shining Medical Eye would be the same as asking Kyson how to liquefy himself. You just could not do it. How could you even teach an ability that you yourself are still not 100 percent familiar with. Not wanting to let Kyson down was going to prove as a difficult task. You can't teach the impossible.

Royalty watched as Kyson seemed to be interested in showing off his talent. The two were practically acting as if they were best friends for a long time. Maybe it's because of both of their lack of friendships as children. Neither of the two had ever been close to someone ever before. It was only natural that similar interests attract two ambitious children. This friendship could evolve and develop proper longevity.

As Kyson prepared his technique, Royalty prepared to activate his Shining Medical Eye. Once Kyson was able to sustain his form is when the two could cooperate and learn more about it. Education is a trait these two definitely wanted to share together. After all, knowledge is most certainly powerful. Learning more about their capabilities could become useful in future endeavors. The two young boys' lives could become further intertwined.

At this moment is when Kyson succeeded in liquefying. When he was on the ground, Royalty started to close his eyes. Taking a deep breath, he focused on his eyes. Once he felt a surge of power he preceded to open his eyes. A faint light surrounded his pupils. The feeling was unnatural. Taking a look at Kyson, Royalty saw a difference in his vision this time. Instead of bones, he saw nothing but chakra. The sight began to make Royalty feel uneasy. After finally feeling like he was getting closer to discovering his true potential, there was still more to learn about himself.

"I don't know if you can hear me, but I can not see your bones. But the sight is cool. I see all your chakra concentrated into the center of your form. I feel so odd being able to see this. Is it normal to be able to see others' chakra or is it just me?"

Royalty's voice had gotten softer and insecure as he continued to speak. Being doubtful in himself made his mood change immensely. Maybe he'll never be able to unravel all the mysteries withing himself.

(618 words)
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:07 pm
While Kyson was demonstrating his hydrification jutsu once more, he noticed Royalty was observing him and telling him he couldn't see his bones or organs. All he saw was chakra inside the puddle Kyson had transformed into. Then Kyson solidified back to normal.

"Yeah I could hear you. And all you saw was my chakra? That's pretty cool! I feel like there's so much I just don't know about myself yet. Thanks Royalty, you sort of opened my eye's a little bit." Kyson said.

He was as fascinated as Royalty when they found out this discovery. It made the two boys wanting to learn more about themselves. After this little experiment the two young shinobi just demonstrated. It is clear these two might even be closer than friends. Maybe they were long lost brothers who got mixed up and separated in this world. But that would be highly improbable, if not impossible. But the two were still fascinated with there discovery and was eager to learn more. But not just about themselves, but the entire world they live in. They were determined to learn and understand where the two of them came from. But the only family members Kyson could bring up was his parents. And he could barely remember them because he was so young when they passed away.

Kyson really does not know if there are more people from the Hozuki clan that are still out there living outside the village. Who knows, maybe there's someone from his clan who his actually still in Kumogakure. Wouldn't that be something? 

"Hey Royalty, what do you think would happen if I turned into water again and you were to drink me... you know what? Never mind, some things are just better left unsaid." Kyson said.

As you can tell, Kyson is still curious as to what he is capable of. But at the moment the shinobi is far too young and weak for him to understand it all so quickly. And the thought of it just penetrates a sharp dagger into his heart every time he thinks about it. Kyson hates how weak he is, but compared to other shinobi that graduated from the student ninja academy. Kyson was actually far from weak compared to others his age. But like every other child living in this world, he had a long way to go and a lot to learn. Not just as a shinobi, but as a person as well. Kyson always felt like something was holding him back to getting stronger, but never knew what it quite was. Maybe Royalty was the missing key to open the door for Kyson. Could it be that Kyson was lacking friendship and suffering from loneliness. And that this rivalry could not only add friendship to their lives, but to push themselves past limits they could not ever imagine. Being strong physically is one thing, but also being strong mentally is another. Having one stronger than the other is not a good sign. It is more wise to keep both of those components balanced and equal, in order for one to gain true strength.

"You ever just think about what the outside world would be like. I wonder if it's filled with excitement, danger, and all sorts of mysteries that are just waiting to be discovered? One day I'm going to travel the world and unravel those mysteries." Kyson said.

"Sorry for venting. I just sometimes get in the moment. I never talked this long to someone in a long time." Kyson said with a chuckle.

Kyson felt a bit awkward telling all of this to Royalty. But he never had a friend where he can just sit and vent to. So maybe this was best for the two young shinobi.

(Words: 628)
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen

Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:16 pm
The boys both stood next to each other with candid composure. Their attention spans seem to be building up as each were learning about each other. Royalty was ever so calm as you can probably see from his exterior, but on the inside, his heart was pumping. It was sort of like a kid at their first amusement park. You know you're there to have fun, but you are not entirely in tune with your expectations. This provoked further pondering inside the young genin's mind. What else was Kyson capable of? He's sure make a great rival one day, If they could both develop and mature with proper guidance.

Royalty stood there carefully listening to Kyson's word. A shame would it be to miss any interesting details. He then prepared to respond to his fellow counterpart.

"Yes, that is pretty weird huh? It is like your organs just randomly disappeared. I was sooo not able to pinpoint and vital spots. And you say you feel perfectly fine? I could not imagine feeling the same way as being solid if I turned myself into pudding...Haha I'm playing," a comical Royalty laughed while scratching his head. It looked as if it were a nervous laugh, but he had been comfortable with his new friend.

Royalty's ambitions were to be greatly magnified while spending his days with Kyson. He need not to await any longer. Little did he know that their lives would unfold simultaneously. This is honestly what every young person needs; someone they can call their true friend. Someone to learn with. It would be rather boring to experience life without someone close to you. Of course Royalty had his parents but that certainly isn't the same. Someone your own age, someone you can call a peer in many aspects was certainly and ideal option.

The next thing Kyson said sparked something in Royalty. He laughed uncontrollably.

"ha ha ha ha Oh my god, seriously? ha ha. If I were to drink you, that would just be.. weird. If you solidified, wouldn't you rupture something in my digestive system. Ow," Royalty said while grabbing his stomach. "That would be painful. I am imagining that feeling now. I would die before my life even got a chance to evolve ha ha"

Royalty honestly thought that was hilarious. It comforted him more knowing his goofy side was accepted by Kyson. Royalty could be himself and for that, he appreciated their spontaneous friendship. Someone who's like Royalty. Hm, that could eventually prove to be advantageous.

Thinking of Kyson's next words, it was kind of a huge coincidence because this is what Royalty's thoughts primarily consisted of the whole time they have been here. The two were thinking a lot. It was obvious how oblivious they were to life outside a village's walls.

"Of course," Royalty said as he turned his body slightly and looked towards the sky, but not directly upwards. "I'm always wondering what I'm missing, you know? My mom is way too overprotective. She does not even like the idea of me learning to take care of myself. Funny, because once I am an appropriate age, she can't stop me. It is going to hurt her when I decide to venture on my own. I've also thought that maybe she was really protecting me. Who knows what could be out there... Pain....Despair......Poverty.... We aren't the richest in the world, but we are certainly a step passed middle-class. & It is cool to ramble sometimes ha ha. I was wondering if you had felt the same as I as well. Nice to know I am not alone in my thoughts. But hey, you want to spar? I think it'd be a nice exer.."

Before Royalty managed to finish his sentence, he charged at Kyson. They were only a few feet apart from one another. He was hoping a surprise attack would get Kyson pumping. His attack consisted of an underhanded punch to the stomach with his right hand. His fist was low and clenched together. Royalty dawned a nice smile across his face. This was to let Kyson know that this was all friendly. He had been wanting a spar ever since they reached the grounds. They would be formidable opponents for one another.

(714 words)

Last edited by Royalty on Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:46 pm
As Kyson was standing there with Royalty listening to his story about his parents. He was relieved to hear that Royalty had the same intentions as he did. As Royalty was telling Kyson about his parents, Kyson felt a pinch of sorrow because he never knew how it felt to have parents. He sort of felt a bit of jealousy towards Royalty's parents still being alive. But he didn't feel much jealousy by the way Royalty described his mother by being too overprotective towards him and trying to limit the things he wants to do. But at the same time he was grateful to have Royalty as a person who he could actually call a "friend." So he still felt comfortable when he brought up a conversation that involved his parents.

He was delighted to hear Royalty's view of the outside world and to see that he was enthusiastic about it as he was. Maybe Kyson and Royalty would travel the world together and discover the treasures and curses this world is filled with. When Royalty brought up sparring, Kyson was filled with all types of excitement. He never had someone to really help him train and to become stronger. And so this made the two shinobi bond even deeper. This could be the beginning of the two growing and becoming stronger with one another. As Royalty finished asking Kyson if he would like to spar. Kyson noticed Royalty cut himself off and began to rush at him while he was off guard. As Royalty continued to rush at Kyson from a few feet away with a right uppercut straight to his stomach. Kyson didn't know how to react because something like this never happened to him. With no other possible outcome Kyson could think of to react or to counter the punch at the moment, he quickly closed his eyes and braced himself. And then it happened...

*Splat*

Kyson slowly opened his eyes and confused to why he heard a weird sound and didn't feel any impact towards his stomach. He saw Royalty's arm go through his stomach and coming out of the middle section of his back.

"AHHH!! What the hell happened!! Why is your arm inside of me!!" Kyson shouted with confusion.

It seems that through reaction and by accident. Kyson somehow triggered his hydrification jutsu but only on his stomach to where Royalty was aiming at.

"Oh... wow, I don't know how this happened or how I even did it." Kyson said with curiosity.

"And one more thing. That was a cheap shot Royalty, I wasn't even ready you jerk!" Kyson said with a little bit of anger.

Kyson quickly jumped away five feet from Royalty while his stomach solidified after being punched. It seems he used up a lot of his chakra from using his hydrification technique three consecutive times in a row. So he feels a bit of fatigue going throughout his body. Also, he wouldn't be able to use the technique again due to the amount of chakra he used up already.

"Damn, I wish I just took the punch instead of using up a lot of my chakra. I mean it's not like you hit that hard anyway" Kyson said jokingly with a soft laughter.

As Kyson begins to recover a little from his fatigue state. He's ready to begin his sparring with Royalty. As Kyson is getting ready for his fight with Royalty. He puts his arms in a fighting pose and positioned them as if he was a boxer.

"I hope your ready for this because I'm not holding back. Nothing but taijutsu, You ready?" Kyson said with a smirk on his face.

(Words: 613)
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen

Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:46 am
Royalty was completely oblivious to the fact that Kyson did not have the luxury of growing up with his parents. It was sort of selfish to continue rambling about his fortunate circumstances. They were kids after all. None of that ever occurs in their heads. One man's blessings could be the reason that would make another man feel as if his life had been cursed. Since he did not know of Kyson's past, it was highly improbable that Royalty would never bring up his parents again. He had a big piece in his heart dedicated to them. They have been present in most of his endeavors. If they were to both die on him, the stress and pain would break Royalty down from the inside. He would be unable to function in everyday life.

As Royalty charged at Kyson, he felt a lot of adrenaline inside of him. The thrill of having a spar with a friend charged up his energy. Indeed it was exciting. The thrown uppercut from Royalty was on its way to connecting with the other genin. As it was inches away, he heard the results.

*Splat*

Astounded, Royalty had to recollect himself. What had happened? His fist felt abnormally wet. This was weird. Upon taking a long blink to be reassures, is when he notices his arm extended through the body of his friend, Kyson. What the hell? Royalty did not know what to make of it. This had never happened to him before. Come to think of it, Royalty had never been in a fight with someone else seriously. Let alone a spar. He looked at as Kyson was speaking. Seems he did not know what was going on as well. The lost look on Kyson's face puzzled Royalty as well. Was this on accident?

"Well, I do not know. You tell me? Did you activate your ability?" Royalty asked. That is when Kyson replied. "ha ha ha! There are no such things as cheap shots, Kyson. This is the ninja world. You have to be prepared for any and everything. Some people are not as nice as I am. You can be blind sided or ambushed at any given moment," Royalty expressed as he smiled. This was exhilarating for him.

The second Kyson jumped back, Royalty mimicked his movements. They now stood roughly ten feet from one another. Royalty looks at Kyson and noticed he is quite fatigued. They were only genin and he figured the hydrification technique took a toll on him just as if he were to use his Shining Medical Eye. This was the third time that Kyson had used his technique. This was time for Royalty to use that fatigue to his advantage.

"Maybe you should have just taken the punch. You seem tired. Even if I don't punch that hard, it is certainly better than feeling tired. But we'll continue sparring. Are you okay? I don't want to impose something you can't handle."

Even if he was able to take advantage. It was wrong for Royalty to do that. He had been raised better than that. If they were truly friends then he wouldn't treat Kyson in that way. It would be wrong and he would like to treat his new friend the way he himself would like to be treated. Royalty studied Kyson's movements carefully however. Maybe he'd attempt a surprise attack just as Royalty had done but miraculously failed at. It's outstanding what Kyson was capable of. Turning only a small portion of your body into the most universal solvent in existence was truly remarkable. And at such a low skill level too. The two had much to go. If they trained continuously together, maybe in the future they could have another spar to pinpoint their progress. They would use these little bouts to keep track of how far they have come. Thinking back on past fights would also be a wonderful memory to bare. Royalty now awaits Kyson's move.

(663 words)

Last edited by Royalty on Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:20 am

Hi guys, list your total wc and claims here, not in the linked topics. Its easier to keep track of/double check if all claims are in one place. <3
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen

Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:52 am
**One Time Only**

Sorted through pms. Making claim for Kyson and I.

Royalty's WC since last approved : 2049 = 10 Pts w/ 49 remainder

Kyson's WC since last approved : 1295 = 6 Pts w/ 95 remainder
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:12 am

Approved <3
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:05 pm
As the two young shinobi face-off with each other and looking dead into each others eye's with a look of determination. Royalty is waiting for Kyson to make his next move after he failed to surprise Kyson with a sneak attack due to his Hydrification technique. As Kyson stands there froze as to whether he should make the first attack or not. Thoughts start to endure his mind and confidence. He wonders what kind of attack should he strike Royalty with. Should he strike him with a straight left jab to the chest. But what if Royalty has a move to counter his punch and finish the fight in a matter of seconds, Kyson thought to himself. All sorts of negative energy had ambushed Kyson's mind-state with doubt. Kyson thought, what if Royalty's taijutsu his far more superior than Kyson's and that was the reason why he asked him to spar with him in the first place. So Kyson also thought, could this be a trick? Could Royalty have set this up from the very beginning just to make a fool out of him. Kyson erases that thought immediately out of his head. He trusts Royalty and has a lot of respect for him, so he'd never do something like that to him, Kyson thought. Then a voice appeared...

"What are you waiting for Kyson!? You wanted to be a shinobi right!? Well, here is your first taste of what it's like to be one, NOW MAN UP!!" The unknown voice shouted.

The unknown voice suddenly put a huge bullet through Kyson chest. Even though Kyson felt what the voice said was kind of harsh. He couldn't help to realize that what the voice was saying was true. It was like Kyson's soul was yelling right in his ear. His inner conscious had just came to life. After realizing it was his conscious talking to him. Kyson seems to still be hesitant to attacking Royalty. How could this be? First things first, a shinobi must be strong physically. Though Kyson is really well trained at mere physical strength. His mental strength is not up to par with his physical strength. That is why Kyson still remains to stand still and being very hesitant. Then his conscious suggested...

"It's OK, lets just leave and go home and just stay there. You know.. where all the other Cowards be."

*ZAP*

It was like and electric shock had struck Kyson's brain as soon as his conscious related him with being a coward. If it is one thing Kyson hates being called, is a "Coward." Every Doubt in Kyson's mind had been annihilated immediately. As Kyson finally regains his confidence, he is ready to deliver his blow. As if he was trying to prove something to not only Royalty but himself as well.

"This is what it means to be a shinobi." His conscious said.

It is obvious that Kyson has the determination he so desperately needed and he finally got his mind-state up to par. Not only is Kyson ready to spar, he already knows what his first move will be. So without any hesitation, Kyson sprints towards Royalty. He felt as if he was a lion and he had just found and locked on to his prey.

*Tap tap tap tap tap tap*

Kyson footsteps are quiet but fast as he runs towards Royalty with intense speed. As he gets closer and closer to his opponent he is ready to deliver his first blow. Kyson is now three feet away from Royalty, and with his momentum he strikes Royalty with a left round kick towards his right shoulder.

(Words:606)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum