Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 6:23 pmShiru IyasuHaunted MansionToday at 6:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Today at 5:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 4:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 4:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 3:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 3:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 3:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 2:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 2:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 55%
48 Posts - 14%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Makashi Nara
Makashi Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Ash to ash, bone to bone(P, NK, John Kaguya) - Page 3 Empty Re: Ash to ash, bone to bone(P, NK, John Kaguya)

Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:45 am
Mako leaned back in the stool casually and nonchalantly,  he was almost finished with his cigarette, and was getting prepared to eat some food.  The battle with John had sapped him of a great deal of strength and he needed to take a moment a recuperate following that.  "John Kaguya huh?  Never heard of you," Mako stated blowing a great puff of smoke out all around. 

"Just remember from now on, control your anger.  A true shinobi has a mastery of all their emotions and do not let them control their actions,"  MAko lectured at John as the great bowls of Ramen were placed in front of them.  It smelled delicious.  Mako flicked the cigarette butt out onto the street behind then.  He picked up the chopsticks and snapped them apart, then he lifted his signature pair of aviators off his eyes over his head, revealing shiny green eyes, and he then began to eat.   The fight had only encompassed a 15 minute time period though it seemed like more, and it was about 5 or 6 in the afternoon.  While eating he had to go through several napkins due to his beard but beyond that he didn't eat like a vulgar monster wolfing it down.

"Well that power that came out of you in the fight, you don't know where it came from?" Mako asked quizzically in response to John asking him about what happened.  Mako was confused, how could he not know what had happened, how could he have not figured out what he was doing.  Mako remember Garumpa telling him it was the 8 Gates but Mako knew very little about them.  Even then how does one unlock a power without knowing how they did it. 

" That power is called the Eight Inner Gates and all i know is that it uses chakra to enhance a person's physical capabilities.  And the enhancement can reach a point where it could be quite profound.  At least that's what The Monkey Sages say about it."  Mako would exclaim.  There would be pauses in the statements as he would take a bite of the ramen in front of him. 

" Also yea, i blasted your face fairly hard with my staff and i apologize about that, but drastic times call for drastic measures, and if you would've kept going you likely would've killed me and yourself so I had to put you down.  Don't worry though I'll pay you back by buying you your food.  It's on me."  He smiled a great childish smile and kept eating.  MAko had gotten a great deal stronger from the fight as well and they both made breakthroughs

" My team has been away on missions and I need to put together a team for the Chuunin exams, would you like to come along," He said smiling.  He then finished the bowl of the Ramen and leaned back in the chair and ordered up a second course.  He then reached back into his pack he pulled out a cigarette and lit it smoking on it while the cook made up a second batch.

John Kaguya <3
John Kaguya <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4600

Ash to ash, bone to bone(P, NK, John Kaguya) - Page 3 Empty Re: Ash to ash, bone to bone(P, NK, John Kaguya)

Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:09 am
John grabbed his chopsticks and pulled them apart and began to eat. on his first pause, John spoke: "alright. i will try to remember that." as John ate, he had some thoughts of where that power came from. now that John remembered, he felt the first part of that power that emanated from his brain. on John's second pause, John turned to Mako. "well, i can say that i felt the first part of that power coming from my brain... i don't know what that was about. i also felt my chakra going off like crazy. it felt...good. almost awesome." John said as he took a quick slurp of the noodles. man, this was good. the noodles tasted good in this place. John took a slight pause to drink from the water in his glass. John took a longer pause to think about what Mako said. "hnm... eight gates, huh? sounds cool." John thought. now that John noticed, he was quite hungry. all of that fighting and the eight gates thing, really took a toll on him, as it made him really hungry. John had to take a breather, as his stomach started to protest. as John took some breathing pauses, John thought about what Mako said. John turned to mako. " chuunin exams, huh? what makes you think i'll pass that exam?" John asked the smoker as he scratched his ear. "to be honest with you, i don't think i'll pass. there'd be too many tough opponents that i wouldn't be able to defeat. maybe." John said as he started to lean back a bit. "though, fighting someone would be something great for me. at least..." John restarted his eating, and he was almost done with his noodle bowl. when he reached to the bottom, after he had slurped the broth, John exhaled out of tiredness from drinking the broth in one go. John then turned to Mako and spoke. "so, say that i join in on this chuunin exams. how hard is this chuunin exam? like, give me an example." John said to Mako. John wanted to know what he was gonna get himself into. he didn't want to die. John wasn't that confident in his skills. sure, he liked a challenge, but he didn't want to face someone that he couldn't defeat. though when John thought about it, he could get some training in and get stronger before the chuunin exams. John spoke up again. "let's say that i am interested in the chuunin exams. when is it going to be?" John asked Mako. if the date was gonna be like a month away or so, then he had all the time in the world to train and get stronger. if it wasn't, then he was shit out of luck. though John could maybe get stronger as he was doing the chuunin exams. and if John had to tell the truth, it could be a good experience to fight someone. maybe not someone who had twice or even the third of his strength, but maybe of equal strength and speed. John turned to his bowl and finished the rest of it.
Makashi Nara
Makashi Nara
Citizen

Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:35 pm
Mako just kept smoking waiting for his second serving to be brought out to him.  He listened to John talk to him about the chuunin exams.  Mako had some doubts that John would be able to handle the Chuunin exams however Mako was a strong leader and he knew that he would be capable of leading a strong team of genin into the chuunin exams.  Mako still sat leaned back and looked at John who was doing his best to eat though his face would be extremely sore.  Mako had taken the moment to reflect on the brawl that him and John just had out there on the street corner and on what he learned, he enhanced his speed and he managed to summon another one of the Monkey Sages.  He was for the most part happy with how the day had gone considering he didn't plan on learning anything today. 

"Well John, if i remember correctly the 8 gates is a very powerful technique and should be used sparingly, do not lose control,"  Mako said sternly.  "I will need people I know and trust in these exams so whenever we decide to do it, I will need to know you have my back, despite what i may say."

Mako flicked the remainder of the cigarette in his hand out onto the streets as the second bowl of ramen was presented to him.  He snapped open a new pack of chopsticks and kept eating.  Mako didnt love ramen but he loved the price.  It was cheap and he could eat much more of it for less money than any other food vendor. 

"I am from the Sarutobi clan and I am a master of weaponry, much like my father before me, and I am tired of being a genin.  MAny of my ancestors have been Hokage."  Mako said revealing some information about himself hoping that John might reveal some more info to Mako so that Mako could accurately gauge whether John was ready for a grueling mission coming up.  John was powerful but he was very inexperienced and that could hurt him in the future.   Though how would one ever gain experience if they are not allowed to get experience.

"If you ever want to have a good spar like that again lets do it at the training grounds instead of the middle of town, we got lucky no one got hurt, and nothing too important got destroyed, i consider this a win."  Mako said in between mouthfuls of ramen and he continued holding some minor concentration with John as they ate.  It was mostly just small talk but he did get to know John to some degree.

He oredered a third bowl of Ramen and lit another cigarette while waiting for the cook to finish his third bowl.  He took a large drag off of the cigarette and blew it out again.  Thinking about what his successfully summoning Garumpa would mean in the way of the other monkeys from Naya he had yet to meet.  He knew he would have to impress the monkey king again at some point and when that time came he needed al the strength he could come by and that meant he needed t train and acheive chuunin.  He continued to smoke while waitng for John to continue upon the convo.

John Kaguya <3
John Kaguya <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4600

Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:35 pm
John got a bit frustrated that Mako didn't tell him how hard the chuunin exam was, but he had to see for himself. "i guess you're right. next time we spar, we'll do it where nobody can get hurt." John had now finished his bowl, and didn't plan to eat another bowl as he was quite full. "so, i should do what you say, when you tell me? whatever. as long as i'll come out alive at the end of it. well, me and my team i guess..." John said as he waved his hand as he said the "i guess" part. John shifted his position on the stool to get a bit comfortable as he looked a bit closer on Mako's face. "that's an interesting tattoo you have there on your nose. that's a cool looking dragon." John said with a grin.John cracked his neck and knuckles, and the cracking and popping noise was very audible. "whoops. sorry.." john apologized with a sheepish look on his face. "my body is so stiff, you know..." John continued to crack his neck, as his face winced in pain a bit. "ooh, yeah. that feels so good..." John sat and looked at the amount of bowls that Mako had bought. "you really like the food, huh..". John patted the counter with his hands as he whistled and looked around the noodle shop. John stretched his body and groaned. "man, i'm tired..." though, John wasn't tired so that he'll go to bed. John sat on the stool and waited for Mako to finish up with his bowl of ramen. John had enough of screwing around and ordered another bowl of ramen. when it finally got to him, he began to eat it. because of his jaw being in pain, it made it a bit difficult to chew the noodles, but after some tries, he managed to swallow them down one by one. boy, ramen tasted good. maybe he's gonna go here some other time to eat. since John had finished drinking his glass of water, he asked the cook if he could get a refill, and the cook happily refilled it. John thanked him with a warm smile, and began to eat the ramen from his bowl again. after John was finished, he thanked the chef for the bowl of ramen and said good bye to Mako. maybe John and mako would meet again some other day. and secretly John had hoped so, as John found Mako interesting and hoped that they would be a part of a team. with his brains and John's brawn, they would make an excellent team. with a third team member of course. John looked up and saw that the sky was getting clouded with grey clouds. John smiled. maybe this was a good thing, as according to John, grey clouds and rain was a good thing. sure, funerals and death with rain was something bad and sad, but this time, John smiled and it grew to a wide grin as he closed his eyes and hoped that he would have a great future. a great future that would have many trials and errors sure, but they would be fun nonetheless. why? because he finally had someone he could call Brother. and this made John happy. he would maybe help John with his quest to find the man who literally scarred John, and it wouldn't be easy, even with help, but it was better than doing it solo. with Mako and his third team member, the three of them would go far in the shinobi world. with Mako as being a part of the sarutobi clan, and with his cleverness, John's kaguya blood and kaguya strength, and with the unknown third team member, they would maybe one day become legendary.

(exit. claiming 42 stats, 2000/2000 towards finger bullets. 5000/5000 towards 8 gates. 1555/3000 towards intercepting method. claiming 8 gates and finger bullets.)

Last edited by John Kaguya <3 on Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Makashi Nara
Makashi Nara
Citizen

Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:38 pm
Mako finished his food and stood up. He looked at John and said "I'll see you when i see you, good luck little punk." ANd walked away

Exit

TWC 7037 claiming 35 stats 2000/2000 HoHo Finishing 2000 on Dancing Blade Risk and 3000/3000 on B rank summon
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:07 pm
Approved of Appropriate Rewards
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:10 pm
Re-Approving because John edited claims
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum