Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyofu
Kyofu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Harden no Jutsu (P,NK) Empty Harden no Jutsu (P,NK)

Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:27 pm
As Kyo walked the streets of Hoshigakure towards the ninja academy several thoughts had come through his mind about his encounter with the singer Maku. The man had told him do not reveal in his ability in public unless necessary the second time Kyo him self had revealed his Earth Grudge Fear was against the kid Travis who he had only met a few hours after meeting Maku. Kyo did not know what he would do today probably help the small amounts of ninja in the village train. As he got to the academy arriving in the doors he was greeted by several people. He had on a simple black suit that brought out the green in his eyes. He performed the Clone seal and Twp exact replicas of himself arrived next to him Shadow Clones were what they were called. Kyo himself had mastered that jutsu after meeting Maku as well. Well this morning to be exact it was only the afternoon at the moment 12:30 to be exact." Ok Thing 1 I want you to go and help all Academy Students who need Mental Training. And Thing 2 I want you to go help all of the Academy Students who need Physical Training " said Kyo as he ordered the clones. The one 2 meters to his left being Thing 1 and the one 2 meters to his right being Thing 2. Both of the clones nodded and went in there separate directions.

Here Kyo could unleash his ninja abilities as this was the academy for all ninja but he himself was still cautious on revealing his Earth Grudge Fear here. He walked to the front desk of the Academy to speak to the Brown haired woman who worked there. She was a ninja like himself so she was not surprised when he had performed the Shadow Clone jutsu." Hey Ms. Isabella is there anything that I can do here. I am a former graduate of the Academy so I think I could lend a lot of help " said Kyo as he read the nametag on the women's chest. The woman by the name of Isabella smiled up to Kyo and had said " Yes there is, in class 202 a Group of Academy Students were waiting on there teacher but it seems the teacher o the class has gotten into a hassle on the borders. If you do not mind could you teach the class. They were in the process of learning Transfirmation, Clone, and Substitution jutsu " said Isabella. Kyo nodded and gave the woman a hidden smile that was behind his mask. 

She pointed towards a hallway behind her which Kyo remembered was the 200 hall. He walked behind the desk and begun walking down the hallway lookin at the numbers above the doors to find class 202. After several seconds of walking Kyo finally found the classroom to hear several students hooping and hollering. He opened the door and everyone got quiet. He ignored the stares from the group and walked to the desk that sat in the front of the class." Hello everyone, my name is Kyofu but call me Kyo. I will be your sub for the day. I was told everyone here was in the process of learning all of the Academy Jutsu. So please could someone explain what those three are " said Kyo as he pulled back the chair behind the desk and sat down in it.

Several people raised there hands quickly but there was this one kid in the front of the class who was relatively quiet and decided that the class was not important." You " said Kyo as he pointed towards the kid." What is your name " the kid got frightened on being called on but had answered." My name is Originaru but everyone calls me Naru " said the boy. Kyo had nodded and then said " Can you tell me what the three academy jutsu are and what they can do ". The kid nodded and stood to the side of his desk and walked to the desk Kyo sat behind and turned around his back now facing Kyo." There are Three Academy Jutsu with there name being Transformation Jutsu, Clone Jutsu, and Substitution Jutsu. The Transformation Jutsu allows the user to be able to transform into anything whether it is a person they have met or even a Kunai. The Clone jutsu allows the user to produce a Shadow Version of there self that can not act on it's on. Unlike the Shadow Clones the Clone Jutsu clones are not hardened. The Substitution Jutsu allows the user to replace themselves with a item that resembles the body to avoid a incoming attack " said the boy Naru as he turned back around and faced Kyo. Kyo studied the boy it looked like he knew his stuff." Good kid now go back and take a seat and I will see what I may do next " said Kyo as he shooed the boy off back to his seat in the desk.

Kyo got up from his seat in the desk and walked to the front of the class." Now I am going to perform.all of these jutsu to let you guys get a understanding on how they are used. Noe pay attention I am going to do all of these jutsu once..if you fail to see me do them it is your own fault for not paying attention." Clone Jutsu " screamed Kyo scaring the shit out of all of the kids in the class as he immediately performs hand seals to make a exact replica of himself appear 1 meter to his side. He then began to perform more handseals but these habdseals were for Transformation Jutsu" Transformation Jutsu " said Kyo as he had completed the last seal, his body growing shorter into the form of Naru." Now Substitution Jutsu " said Kyo as he performed handseald and his body was replaced with the desk that he sat at when he walled in the class.

"Now class dismissed I hope you all played attention because tomorrow your teacher will train the hell out of ya " said Kyo as he left out of the door of the class. He would leave the Shadows Clones to whatever ever the hell they were doing if they were even doing anything. When ever he summoned the two they always seemed to do the exact opposite of what he said..he was surprised that they actually listened to him when he told them to help other Academy Students train. As Kyo walked down the hallway of the ninja academy he went towards the back to where the training grounds were located. He wanted to learn a jutsu that he had come across in the library.

They called it Earth Spear but he still did not know why because the jutsu hardened any part of the user's body making something almost impossible to pass through it. And he knew they didn't name it Earth Spear because of what he though he thinked. As Kyo got to the double doors all Tue way in the back of the academy, he opened them to come to a large field that was roughly 50 meters. It had everything a ninja needed to train with. Even Lava for Christ sake. He still did not know where the Lava even had come from.and how they would use it. He pulled out the scroll of the jutsu from his pocket and had begun to read it out loud " The user flows chakra through all parts of their body, exerting their natural earth element to coat themselves in a thick layer of earth. The earth covering every part of the users body, except for eyes, nose, mouth, and other open parts of the body, this causing it to become noticeably darker, as well as increasing the users health and strength ". Damn this jutsu was very powerful probably a the same caliber as A rank techniques that Jounin used. This by itself was only a B rank technique, only a gifted few Genin could learn it. The same with the Shadow Clone jutsu.

"Ok let's get started " said Kyo out aloud as he begun to close his eyes and focus on his body. Meditating was what it was. He moved the chakra through out his body and began to move his chakra to one part of his body. His hand to be exact. He focused all of the chakra in his left hand and tryed to figure our how he would harden it into that one place. Keeping the chakra in that part of his body he imagined Earth chakra taking over his hand and slowly making his hand darker and more powerful. Ok here we go thought Kyo as he began to move the chakra rapidly around his left hand trying to make it hard as quick as possible.  

The chakra slowed down and Kyo opened his eyes to see that his left hand was the same color of the ground. He trusted his left hand to the ground that had formed a fist. It went smoothly through the earth he was standing on as if it was butter that was being sliced in half by a hot knife itself. The punch had stopped leaving a mini crater and a lit of dirt and debris flying in the air some hitting Kyo on his body." Wow I got it done on the first try " said Kyo as he looked around to see if anyone was staring at him but saw that no one was here at all." Is should pratice on those dummies " said Kyo as he walked to a row of dummies and pressed a button on all five of em.

"Commence Attack Protocol 5" Kyo said to the dummies. Each one of em surrounded him leaving one meter of space." Attacking Now " said all of the dummies at the same exact time. At 65 speed the dummies began doing random moves so Kyo was unable to focus on a certain pattern. He was being thrown around and if it was not for his Earth Grudge Fear he would sure be dead by now. Luckily he did not have any bones in his body so nothing had hurt as they threw punches at him. There Kyo thought as he finally saw a pattern. All dummies rose there hands 1 second after the other did as if it was a wave. Kyo hardened his whole body and all of the dummies brought there arms down at 65 speed. But instead of hitting the body of a human they hit a man's body that was so powerful all of there arm got cracked. As the dummies were rebooting Kyo jumped into the air 3 meters and came back down landing on the head of a dummy placing his left knee to the top of the skull his hardened knee splitting iy right through the middle.

As he fell to the ground he swept his right leg towards the kneecap of one of the dummy's and swiftly broke through the dummy's legs making it fall to the ground as it attempted to crawl away. His blazing green eyes glowed in the creeping darkness of the night as he said " I didn't know dummies had feelings ". But this was not the voice of Kyo it was of Akuma the hatred within Kyo's body. Akuma jumped in the air and left his for flow free to the head of the dummy trying to crawl away from the carnage Akuma had done. As Akuma stepped on the head of the crawling dummy on tried to wield the dead dummy legs as if they were twin swords however Akuma let his left hand raised and 2 skinny threads were produced as they pierced the main interace in 2 of the dummies instantly killing or deactivating them as some would say. The last dummy tried to make a beelien for he for but Ajuma rose his right hand and shot two spikey threads from his hand that soared through the air landing each in the back of the dummy's knees." Bullseye " whispered Akuma as he went towards the summt and punched a hole through it's head. Akuma released control over Kyo the boy falling to the ground being knocked out by the exert of power.

2065 WC

Claiming 10 Stats and 2065 WC towRds Earth Spear

Exiting Topic
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Harden no Jutsu (P,NK) Empty Re: Harden no Jutsu (P,NK)

Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:28 pm

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum