Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7200

A second attempt. (cole)  - Page 2 Empty Re: A second attempt. (cole)

Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:35 am
Kouse came out of the ground, well well well, Cole was really good. He hadn't succeeded in landing any hits, but he didn't want their spar to be prolonged and besides it seemed so far he was giving Cole a fight but he also knew that he was not going all out on him. 
Kouse saw Cole with ice everywhere, wow so he uses an advanced element, that is cool. 
But kouse was satisfied with their spar "hey Cole, nice element you got there, is that an advanced element?.. Ice release?" kouse asked. 
He would wait for a reply then continue "wow that is cool, I don't think there is anyway I can also obtain an advanced element also..I think I've shown I'm capable of using the water slicer quickly in a fight". 
Kouse would walk closer to Cole "so could we move on to the next justu you planned on teaching me, if there was" kouse added with a sly grin. 

Wc(1992)
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Travin Iburi
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:04 am
Cole watched Kouse rise up from underground while cole was still frozen in his own ice. He was about to fly out of the ice with the leaf rising wind jutsu when he heard Kouse say. "hey Cole, nice element you got there, is that an advanced element?.. Ice release?" With that cole changed his mind. He was raised to show honor in battle, and even more against fellow leaf ninja.

Cole would step out of the ice being able to freely move in and out of it. This was no problem at all, and was why he was pretty sure his plan would work as well. He would put his leg out first and then move the rest of his body out like he was walking out of a door way like the ice wasn't even their. “Yea it is, this is my Ice element. Its the Yuki clan kekkei genkai combining water and wind” cole would tell Kouse.

"wow that is cool, I don't think there is anyway I can also obtain an advanced element also..I think I've shown I'm capable of using the water slicer quickly in a fight" Kouse would tell cole.

“Thanks I think so as well, and there is a way buts its not easy. Its kinda like what Kozai was planning on doing with your eyes” cole would tell Kouse. He would look down thinking that, that was the reason why he didn't like a lot of people out side of the village that he didn't trust knowing what he could do. “I think you have the hang of the water slicer jutsu, so ill give you an option you want to learn the rain tiger at will jutsu. That is the one I have up and going right now or do you want to learn my water dragon bullet jutsu” cole would ask? He would have a half smile on his face showing that he would teach him which ever one he wanted to learn.

(TWC-2426)
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen

Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:56 am
Watching at the ease in which Cole manipulated the ice and kouse couldn't help but smile, that was a really nice ability. 
Kouse listened intently at cole's words 'Yea it is, this is my Ice element. Its the Yuki clan kekkei genkai combining water and wind'. 
That was what triggered kouse's memory. 
He had been forced to go to the library by his father that day, he was only 11 years of age, he hated reading but that day there was no escaping it. 
He went into the library and randomly picked a story book. He didn't care what was written, he just felt that reading took too much effort, and everything worth learning should involve practicals not reading endless pages of gibberish. 
As he took a sit, a thought popped into his head, why doesn't he just open the book and instead of reading fall asleep?. 
Well that would be a refreshing 2hours in the library. 
But as he was about to begin his mischievous and childish plan he spotted a book on the table he was using, apparently someone had forgotten to return the book after they were true with it. 
Kouse had initially decided to ignore the book and go on with his plan but something he couldn’t explain made him extremely curios about said book. 
He finally, but slowly took the book. 
The two words on the front of the book he then couldn't read.
But fortunately the book had an abundance of pictures of different parts of someone's bodies being removed and placed in another's bodies. Hands, legs, organs, eyes.. Etc. 
Kouse hadn't been irked out by this though. He had also seen writings of other elements mixing with others to give an advanced element. 
The one he could still remember was that earth element plus water element for a senju Clan member would create wood element. 

'Thanks I think so as well, and there is a way buts its not easy. Its kinda like what Kozai was planning on doing with your eyes'. Kouse was snapped out of his reverie by what coke had said. 
Hmmmm he now fully understood that only just getting the needed elements wouldn't make you able to perform an advanced element, you needed the dna of whoever belonged to the Clan that had the desired advanced element. 
Kouse was then conscious of his eyes, well his Clan didn't inherit an advanced element, but they believed that their eyes were better and more valuable than any advanced element. 
 'i think you have the hang of the water slicer jutsu, so ill give you an option you want to learn the rain tiger at will jutsu. That is the one I have up and going right now or do you want to learn my water dragon bullet jutsu' Cole said. 
Kouse smiled inwardly he didn't really have any preference, anyone was fine.. So he decided to choose the better sounding one. 
"I would like to learn the water dragon bullet, that sounds good cole" well dragon always trumps tiger.
Kouse could hear Skipton laughing at him. 

Twc(2508)
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:30 am
After giving Kouse the option to choose which jutsu he wanted to learn next. He would have picked the water dragon bullet jutsu. “alright ill show you the hand signs for the water dragon bullet jutsu. It will be a lot as im going to show you all of them, but the stronger you get the less of them you will need to perform in order to use it make sense” cole would tell Kouse. He would then start to make they long list of hand signs that would follow. Ox → Monkey → Hare → Rat → Boar → Bird → Ox → Horse → Bird → Rat → Tiger → Dog → Tiger → Snake → Ox → Ram → Snake → Boar → Ram → Rat → Yang Water → Monkey → Bird → Dragon → Bird → Ox → Horse → Ram → Tiger → Snake → Rat → Monkey → Hare → Boar → Dragon → Ram → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Bird → Yang Water → Rat → Boar → Bird.

Cole would wait and make sure that Kouse had most of the hand signs. Cole thought back on when he learned this jutsu he had spent days remembering the hand sings sitting on the back pouch of his house. He would snap back with to reality probably with out Kouse even knowing that he almost started to drifted off into some daydream of the past. Cole would turn around in the creak and face away from Kouse but trying to keep it to were he could see what cole was doing.

Cole would make the hand signs and a blue dragon with green eyes would rise up from the water. The dragon was huge it was about 4x that size of the one that Kouse had seen cole make when the was on that mission and he used it. The dragon would then fly at one of the trees off the bank a little ways and smash right through the tree cutting it in half. Cole would look over and Kouse and say “now you try and see if you can do it” cole would tell him.

(TWC-2792)
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen

Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:04 pm
Kouse listened intently as Cole explained how to perform the technique 'alright ill show you the hand signs for the water dragon bullet jutsu. It will be a lot as im going to show you all of them, but the stronger you get the less of them you will need to perform in order to use it make sense'. 
Kouse smiled well he would like to test how far his eyes could help him in learning a jutsu, he had once read about a legendary ninja who had used the sharingan to copy so much jutsus that he was called the copy cat ninja. 
Well let's see if he could get the hand signs all at once, so he watched as Cole performed them one by one. 
When Cole had finally finished kouse blinked in surprise. A total of 44 hand signs!!. 
But his mind left the ridiculous amount of hand signs this technique needed when he spotted  large blue water dragon rise from the water and fly towards a nearby tree cutting it in half. 
Kouse's eyes widened in surprise at the strength of the jutsu. 
"oh yeah Cole, i'll try Alright" kouse said. 
He took a deep breath, closed his eyes, recalling every hand sign he had seen Cole perform, every single one accordingly.. Kouse smiled he really was grateful to his eyes. 
Kouse slowly began performing each hand sign exactly as Cole had previously done.... Ox → Monkey → Hare → Rat → Boar → Bird → Ox → Horse → Bird → Rat → Tiger → Dog → Tiger → Snake → Ox → Ram → Snake → Boar → Ram → Rat → Yang Water → Monkey → Bird → Dragon → Bird → Ox → Horse → Ram → Tiger → Snake → Rat → Monkey → Hare → Boar → Dragon → Ram → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Bird → Yang Water → Rat → Boar → Bird...he opened his eyes channeling all the chakra he could muster up. 
He watched with a wry smile as the water beside him bubbled... But no dragon came out. 
He gritted his teeth trying harder, harder pumping Chakra into said jutsu and finally a dragon not as big as coles own though come out of the water and then he sent it straight towards a nearby tree, breaking it also but not with the same force cole's own had. 
Wiping of the sweat that had accumulated on his fore head kouse would say. "well that was easy" he would lie, it might had appeared easy but he knew it wasn't. 
"so Cole what do you think?". 

Twc(2951)
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:41 pm
To cole amazement Kouse had done the jutsu right. On his second attempt it wasn't as big as coles own, but still impressive. Cole was surprised that he still had enough chakra left making a mental note about it. He was thinking that maybe Kouse had an even bigger chakra reserve then he did. It didn't bother cole he was still young and knew that his would only get bigger as he got older, so he figured that his would catch up. “not bad if I do say so my self” cole would tell Kouse. Cole would then walk a little ways away from Kouse. He would face a tree and make a few hand signs “Ice Prison jutsu” he would say, and with it Ice would start to rise up around the tree covering most of the tree in ice. Their would be some limbs hanging out of the ice and the top of the tree would be sticking out as well.

“I have a new jutsu ive been working on and if you don't mind id like to get your opinion on it” cole would ask Kouse. “I think with your sharingan you will be able to tell me how effective it is at the moment, but remember its not finished yet im still getting a few bugs worked out of it” cole would tell him. He would wait to make sure that Kouse had his sharingan active before going ahead with his jutsu. He then would turn to face a different tree and making the Bird → Snake → Monkey → Horse → Dog hand signs. The ice that was on the tree started to fall off and form an almost mist looking form around coles right arm turning black. Cole would lift his arm up and thrust it forward towards the tree. A black either like dragon made of swirling wind and ice would fly our from the icy mist that had formed around coles arm. It would have red eyes was black as the night sky, the cold wind could be felt from it for a good ways away as the dragon flew through the air at the tree. When the dragon hit the tree it would shatter the tree in to tiny pieces, and each piece would be frozen solid. The ground would quickly become littered in frozen pices of wood chunks.

“Well the power is their but I still don't have the control yet” cole would tell Kouse as he turned back around. “So tell me what do you think of the jutsu. Its called the Black Dragon Blizzard jutsu, and its going to be my new A rank jutsu” cole would add with a half smile on his face.

(TWC-3251)
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen

Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:16 pm
Kouse nodded at cole's response to his question 'not bad if I do say so my self'. 
Kouse watched as Cole walked away and faced a tree, as he made some hand signs.. As he said ice prison jutsu kouse saw as ice started covering the tree, covering it up with ice. 
Kouse listened as Cole explained that he had a new jutsu he wanted to show him and find out his opinion of it... Kouse smiled when Cole mentioned his sharingan being effective in giving good opinions about his ability. 
Kouse nodded to show that he understood and activated his sharingan. 
Kouse watched as Cole turned to face another tree, and started making a couple of hand signs which kouse saw and memorised instantly 'Bird → Snake → Monkey → Horse → Dog'. 
He watched as the ice on the tree started to fall and form a mist around cole's right arm, turning it black, he then pointed his arm towards a tree. 
To kouse's surprise he saw a dragon.. A black one this time, it had red eyes and to kouse who's eyes were now squinted noticed that it was formed by wind and ice.
Kouse's eyes widened when Cole decided to finally display it's destructive power which kouse knew it definitely would be massive. 
The dragon flew straight into the tree, smashing it into a million ice pieces. 
Kouse frowned, he didn't even want to know what that would do if it hit a human. 
'Well the power is their but I still don't have the control yet' cole said snapping Kouse out of his thoughts,he turned and looked at Cole, really impressed at what he had just seen, he didn't have anything as powerful as that. 
'So tell me what do you think of the jutsu. Its called the Black Dragon Blizzard jutsu, and its going to be my new A rank jutsu'. cole said with a smile on his face.
Kouse took a deep breath. 
"well that was a surprise Cole, I didn't expect that, it was really cool" kouse added "if you can just get the controlling of this jutsu perfected, I don't know what would stop it from being your signature move". 
Kouse knew that the jutsu he had just seen he could do if he had the ice element. His sharingan had enabled him to instantly memorise every single detail about the jutsu. Kouse smiled lazily, learning new jutsus were now so easy that he had become lazy and too dependent on his eyes. 
Little did he know that soon he would have to live without his sharingan. 
He turned to look at Cole. 
"I don't know if you expected more from me but I've got no experience with ice techniques,so I can't say more than I have" kouse would add. 
After Cole replied to his suggestions and he didn't have anything else to say or show him, kouse would say goodbye and thank him for the jutsus he had taught him and walk quickly back home, it was getting late, after all. 

Potential exit. 
Twc(3463) claiming +17 stats.. Rising water slicer and water dragon... remaining 713 words towards mud spore(713/2000)

Last edited by Kouse <3 on Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:19 pm
No word saving allowed, please either put it towards something. <3
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen

Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:44 pm
Edited
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:06 pm
“Naw its fine Kouse I just wanted to know how devastating it of an attack it was” cole would tell Kouse. He wasn't done yet he couldn't leave till he got the hang of this jutsu, but he wasn't going to make Kouse stay with him. Kouse would turn and start to walk away telling cole bye. Cole would watch as Kouse left and would wave to him. It was only after he was doing it that he relized that kouse wouldn't be able to see him wave back so he yelled at him. “see you later Kouse” he only yelled load enough to cover the distance between them. Once Kouse had left the training grounds coles real training would begain. He had to master this jutsu and they only way he could do that is through practice and releasing his ice element chakra. This was they strongest jutsu he had ever tried to do with his ice element release. He knew that he would get it and he knew that he would master this jutsu. His father had told him that this was just the first part of a bigger more powerful jutsu, and he would learn it as well, but he had to completely master this one first.

Cole would turn around and walk over to the open area by the creak. He sat down and started to focus he could hear the sound of the water running through the creak and splashing against the rocks sticking up out of the water. In his head he could see the crystal clear water running along. He would try this new thing his father told him about it was called visualization. Which basically meant that he would envision his self doing the jutsu, and then try and do the jutsu, but first he had to get a clear picture of the area around him and then add himself into the area. He then added the grass in his mind by the creak. The dark green grass that was blowing in the wind. He would then go and add the tree that he had destroyed. Layed out next to the creak into pieces.

Then he would add in they other tree in his head. The one that he had frozen with the Ice Prison jutsu. First he made they huge oak tree and then he added the ice on it. At first it was to dark and he had to make it more see through. Then he had it perfect, and after he would go and add in the dirt patches that was around in the training grounds were people had been training and the grass had been wore down through use. Finally he was ready to add himself into the mix. He thought of what he looked like and started at the feet. Thinking about his boots and the dirt that had gotten on them in the training he had done with Kouse. Then moved up to his baggy black cargo pants that he kept fastened together with his black belt with a silver buckle. He then moved up to his white t-shirt that he kept loosely tucked into his pants showing his belt. Then moved on to his leather jacket that he never zipped up. Finally getting to his face he got that part easy since he all ways looks at in the mirror every morning. With his hair being the same it was by far the easiest part about it.

With the area mapped out in his head and with him in the area he moved on to him practicing the jutsu. He first started thinking about him focusing his chakra into his arm. Which meant that unlike normally were he focuses his water chakra in his right hand, and then his wind chakra into his left hand and then combines them. He would this time have to call on them at the same time in the same arm. He had been practicing this and was getting pretty good at it, but it was still no walk in the park yet. Feeling his chakra rise up and into his arm. He started to focus on the ice that was around the tree he had frozen. Pulling it into his chakra and turning it into a black mist around his right arm. He then visioned his arm glowing with the black mist chakra form mixing his chakra with an already made form of ice. He would then thrust his arm out to the open area. With it a black either like dragon with red eyes came flying out from around his right arm once again. Just like when he showed Kouse the jutsu. He would try and turn the dragon and control were it was going by using his chakra. He could see it happening in his head and he could feel the wind coming off of the dragon and cutting the grass as it went by freezing it solid. This was truly a powerful jutsu and cole would master this jutsu. Finally he would send the dragon into the ground. The ground would burst open with a massive crater and cracks would follow out from the crater. The ground would freeze solid and it would spread out from the crater a little ways before stopping.

Feeling he had the hang of it now cole would open his eyes breaking his vision of him self doing the jutsu. He would stand back up and focus his chakra into his right arm this time just like he envisioned himself doing. He would pull the ice from the frozen tree and turn it to mist, as it combined around his arm with his chakra. He could feel the power of the jutsu even with out firing it. He would then thrust his arm out. A dragon as black as the night sky would fly out from around his arm eyes as red as fire. It would fly straight, and cole would use his chakra to turn it. It worked he was able to turn the dragon at will. His father was right that kind of training did have a use after all. He would remember this he thought to himself, but he needed a moving target. He would then make two water clones he had mastered that jutsu already to a point were he could make them while he slept.

Cole would send his water clones out to run around and try and dodge the dragon. Cole would however hit each water clone, and would then make more. He wanted to make sure that his aim was on having the clones take more chaotic routs this time. Plus he wanted to see just how long he could hold the jutsu. It didn't take long and the jutsu faded but cole had about eight frozen water clones of himself surrounding him. Cole would fall down to his knees he had over did it a little bit. He would make a note of it in his head. He make sure not to use the Black Dragon Blizzard jutsu two time, and then use the water clone jutsu eight times at the same time. Especially not after he got done sparring and teaching a friend some new jutsu. He had over done it and didn't even relize it. It would take him some time to get back up before he could head home. On his hands and knees breathing hard he would lay down after finally catching his breath, and then roll over on his back. He could tell that he didn't have the strength yet to walk back to his house.

Cole would roll over on his back and look up at the sky. The sun was starting to go down now and some of the stars was coming out. He looked around and realized that he knew nothing about the stars. He didn't even know what the big dipper looked like up their. He would have to at least have to have someone show him what that one looked like. He liked looking up at the stars because it reminded him how small everything was when compared to the universe. He then wondered if their was anything out their and how cool it would be to be able to make it out to space.

After a few hours cole snapped back to reality and realized that it was almost midnight. He would have to get home soon or his mother would kill him for being out so late and not being on a mission. He quickly looked around and spotted his back pack by the one tree that didn't have anything done to it. “thank go” said to himself he knew that if he had frozen another one of his backpacks during training his mother would kill him for that to. With that he realized that his mother would kill him for half of the things that he did, but that was the reason why he didn't tell her most of it. Cole would then use the body flicker jutsu and get back home with in a few seconds.

exit
(TWC-4779 claiming 23 stats, and Black Dragon Blizzard jutsu)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum