Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
I'll Spot you! || Open ThreadToday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuNew Acquaintances Today at 7:58 amCiel UchihaA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ruin Rentei
Ruin Rentei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

entering the leaf Empty entering the leaf

Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:00 pm
Travis had been traveling for a while he made is way to the village hidden in the clouds only to leave empty handed. The lead he had gotten on their being a kaguya in the could village was wrong to his knowledge. He had finally made it back to the leaf. Were he would hopefully get in and find some more supplies and then someone to train with.

It was around noon when he walked into gate with the sun high in the sky. Travis stopped and looked around the leaf he had been gone for about a week now and not much as changed. He had gotten word of a new hokage that was elected, and that this new hokage didn't care for missing nin's much. Travis would be careful at what he said to people. Even though he was a missing nin he was raised right out side of the village and new they area pretty well. At least that what he thought.
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

entering the leaf Empty Re: entering the leaf

Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:37 pm
Seeing this strange young man walk up to Konoha's gates, Risako decided to do her job and stop the poor fellow from just waltzing on in like it was nobody's fuckin' business. Having been on gate duty, Risako hopped down from the wall, and stopped the boy while he was still outside of the gate. "Hold up," she said, "Before I can even think about letting you in, you gotta answer a few questions." 

Risako would then pause for a moment, allowing the boy a second to respond. "Where do you come from?" Asking these questions was most likely pointless, because Risako knew the Hokage's disposition towards Missing-nin. She would most likely have to kick him out.
Ruin Rentei
Ruin Rentei
Citizen

Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:05 pm
Travis would watch as a girl jumped down from the wall and stopped him. He figured that something like this would happen. He didn't think he would be able to just walk right into the village. "Hold up," she would tell travis, "Before I can even think about letting you in, you gotta answer a few questions" she would then add.

Travis would look at her and wonder what does it matter were he came from he was here now and thats all that mattered to him. He figured that it was for some kind of paper work or something, so he pointed about five meters to the left of the gate at a mountain. “i live right over their a few miles there is a house their my parents lived their, and I left their and now im here” he would tell with a half smile. He wondered what she was capable of doing, but figured that it would be a bad idea to ask while he was trying to get into the village.
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:36 pm
Well, that was one question out of the way. Risako then stated/asked, "So you don't belong to any village." Twas soundin' a bit fishy to me, but that's none of my business. Placing her hands on her hips, Risako then asked "So, what business do you have with the leaf?" Oh my, if I had the inspiration, I'd make this a 300 word long post. Too bad I don't.
Ruin Rentei
Ruin Rentei
Citizen

Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:47 pm
"So you don't belong to any village." she would say and with a pause like she was thinking and then added? "So, what business do you have with the leaf?"

Travis nodded in agreement to the first question. He hadn't gave it much thought why what he would say if asked what he was wanting to do here, so he said the first thing that came to his mind. “I just wanted to see what it looked like inside. Ive never been inside of a village this big before, and I thought I could buy something to take back home” he would say.

For the most part it was the truth he hadn't really been inside of the leaf village before. Plus he did want to buy a few things. He just left out the part about finding someone from his clan to train him. He didn't think that it would matter to much if he told her that part or not, and if anything might make it harder to get in.
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:13 am
Risako closed her eyes for a second, and sighed. "If that's the case I'm sorry," she paused, "The village is kind of under a lock down right now. We've had a few bad cases recently where we've lost some of ours by people who were allowed in. So for now, your entry is denied." She would wait, to see if he did anything, and then say, "Again, I apologize for your inconvenience." With that, hopefully, she would be allowed to walk away, but, before she did so, she would wait for the outsider to leave the scene first. 

Just in case, she was preparing herself mentally, for any attack that might be made.
Ruin Rentei
Ruin Rentei
Citizen

Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:20 am
Travis would listen to the women when she told him that he would have to be on his way. They had lost some of their people because of some one that had been left in. Travis couldn't blame them but he was bummed out he would have to leave the leaf village. He didn't know were he would go but he would find someone that could train him though. He would look at the women and say “well thanks I guess ill head out then” he would say as he turned around to walked away.

(exit)
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:26 am
Risako nodded, "Have a good time then." After that, she went back to gate duty. 

[Exit, short post cause no muse]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:28 am