Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionToday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Today at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

INVASION OF THE UCHIHA DISTRICT (NK) Empty INVASION OF THE UCHIHA DISTRICT (NK)

Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:36 pm
Tomoya and Toma casually strolled into the Uchiha district, both dressed in their traveling attire. Times were dangerous, both had on outfits similiar to Jounin attire except black and with a brown vest, their weapon pouches at their hips. Toma, who looked like to be in his mid teens (about 16 or so) stood at about 5 foot 7 and had a long sword strapped to his back, the hilt poking over his left shoulder. Tomoya's sword was strapped to his right hip. Neither had any symbols identifying them as shinobi of any particular village on their clothes.

The two entered the Uchiha district not sure what to expect, but they were hoping to find Uchiha willing to come to the aid of Haven, as they had heard from Den that it was a strong clan.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

INVASION OF THE UCHIHA DISTRICT (NK) Empty Re: INVASION OF THE UCHIHA DISTRICT (NK)

Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:38 am
No one greeted them at their arrival, so Toma and Tomoya began going door to door, knocking on the doors and waiting for a person to answer before they themselves asked for assistance, explaining that their country was under attack and that they were looking for volunteers from Konoha to assist them in either defeating the rogue ninja attacking them or building the new academy and maybe helping teach some students.

(knocking on all of the doors, so even if you guys don' answer at least have your chars moms be like "some random guys showed up at our door today and asked for help with their country weird right?" in some topic you do when your char gets home D<)
Kouki Uchiha
Kouki Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

INVASION OF THE UCHIHA DISTRICT (NK) Empty Re: INVASION OF THE UCHIHA DISTRICT (NK)

Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:41 am
Kouki is still really tired from that spar with Salzem, he is sleeping on the couch because he was bored of sleeping on his bed for whatever reason it may be. Then kouki heard someone knocked on the door, he went up and opened the door, and he sees 2 men, they are definitely older than he is. They introduce themselves as Toma and Tomoya, they say that their village needs help and want to seek Konoha volunteers. Kouki was still half-asleep until he told him that they can also train them. Kouki thought that they can definitely teach Kouki something new, and this is a new adventure to also (maybe) help them, but then again, they are a lot stronger than he is, so Kouki probably couldn't help much....a little bit.....not really....
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:33 pm
Toma and Tomoya continued to stand at the door after explaining everything to the tired boy in front of them. Was he going to respond? Would Tomoya have to whisk him away to Sanctuary to have Den check on him?

"Soooooo, would you and or any of your family members like to help? Our head teacher mentioned the Uchiha clan was really strong, so we hoped maybe some of you guys could help us out." Toma said with a cheerful laugh and a smile.

As Toma finished Tomoya would add, with a voice of normal volume and an inquisitive tone, "Also, would you happen to know where we can find people of.. authority within your clan, who is in charge of you guys? Can we talk to the clan leader or someone like that? We don't know where to find him."
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:00 pm
Walking down one of the many residential roads of the Uchiha District, Kisuke was heading back home after his strange encounter earlier today. It seemed he had made a new friend, one who happened to be an Uchiha. Maybe that person would turn out to be his Uchiha rival since all Uchihas eventually find a rival from within the clan. Only time would tell but at the moment they were simply friends. 

Still clad in his usual clothing, Kisuke donned his black leather jacket with a simple white t-shirt under. His Konohagakure head guard was tightly strapped around the waist of his black pants. To top everything off, an Uchiha crest hung off the end of the long necklace around his neck, that dangled from side to side with every step he took.

Kisuke slowly strolled down the road, in no rush to get home as he had plenty of time before he had to meet up with his team mates. Pulling both of his hands out of his jacket pockets, the Uchiha held a cigarette in his right hand and a shiny, silver, rectangle shaped lighter in his left hand. Perching the tip of the cigarette onto the edge of his lips, Kisuke quickly flicked his left wrist and swung open the cap of the lighter. Sparking a tiny ember, Kisuke light his cigarette and inhaled the relaxing dose of nicotine and other chemicals as he shoved his hands back into his jacket pockets and continued on forward towards his house.

252/252
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:01 pm
The boy just kind of stood there, Tomoya's first thought was that perhaps the boy was in fact sick, but Den had explained to him recently that most people don't care for being teleported, or having their friends and family whisked away. So Tomoya would walk past the boy and try and see if either of his parents were home, to ask them if he could take the boy to a doctor or something because other than opening the door he had been unresponsive.

While he did that Toma stood there bored, then out of the corner of his eyes, the one not covered by a bandage, he saw some other guy walking around, and he had the uchiha symbol on him. Turning towards him Toma would call out, "Hey, where can we find your clans leader? We need to ask him something."
Kouki Uchiha
Kouki Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:45 pm
(Sorry for not posting, for the whole time I thought den didn’t post, but there just isn’t any notification that you posted X_X)

“Yeah, I will help if you teach me something” Kouki said, with a big smile on his face, “anything, just teach me something.” Kouki jumped up and down excitedly, he want to learn something new. Kouki saw the Toma guy looked in around his house, probably to see if his parents are home, his parents weren’t home, Kouki totally forgot to ask where they went, but that wouldn’t matter now. He just wants to go with this Toma guy and learn new things.
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:01 pm
The young Uchiha casually strolled down the street towards his home till he noticed a stranger descending a set of stairs and coming his way. Stopping his in his tracks, Kisuke would calmly watch the individual who was clearing approaching him. Once they were face to face, Kisuke slipped the cigarette out of his mouth, holding it between his right pointer and index finger.

The stranger was shorter than Kisuke but appeared to be around the same age. Giving him a once over with his bright yellow eyes as the newcomer asked his question, Kisuke checked out his gear. He appeared to be wearing traditional Jounin clothing with a weapon handle poking out over his shoulder but he bore no symbole of Konoha or any clan within Konoha. "This guys not from the village." Kisuke though to himself as his eye came back up to meet those of the kid before him. 

"Why does he want to know where the Clan leader is? Should I give that information to someone not from here?" Kisuke though to himself again, not knowing whether he should give this stranger the information he wanted. First, he would have to find out his intentions. Rolling the cigarette in between his fingers, Kisuke would ask "Where are you from? and why do you want to know who my clan leader is?"

225/477
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:11 am
The boy started speaking as Tomoya was trying to find his parents, prompting Tomoya to walk back towards the doorway. As he turned the corner towards the doorway he watched as the boy jumped up and downwards, a big smile on his face as he asked if he could be taught something, and that if that happened he would help.

His chakra senses reaching out, Tomoya could tell the boy was by no means a trained shinobi, maybe he could be a student at the academy though? His chakra was more potent than the avergae person, and he was an Uchiha most likely, he already was more skilled than any recruit from Haven and he might possess some hidden powers from his clan.

"Well, what do you want to be taught? The head of our academy in Haven is a skilled shinobi, he's actually a Sage, so he can probably teach you some pretty cool stuff." Tomoya decided to throw out a very important detail about the teacher in hopes of perhaps further getting the kids interest, revealing that the man could in fact manipulate nature energy and use senjutsu.

While this conversation was going on Toma was talking with Kisuke, who was curious or perhaps even suspicious of Toma. It was fortunate that Toma had already figured out people didn't know about him around Konoha, or Kisuke's question might have caused his mind to be blown like when he had talked to that Draconis guy. "I'm from the land of Haven, a county far to the west and north. We've been plagued by missing ninja, and are trying to find a village willing to help us. I've heard that the Uchiha clan was powerful, so I wanted to see if you had any powerful shinobi around here who could maybe help us out. We've been trying to find your leader because we figured he'd be the one to talk to about that sort of thing."
Kouki Uchiha
Kouki Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:14 pm
"I want to learn more jutsus!!" Kouki said happily, "right now i learned a few jutsus, and most of them aren't even useful for combat, like a clone technique, the clones don't even move, and they just easily disappear, what in the world do you use for that?  I really can't put up a good fight with what I have currently, can't I...." Kouki turned his head down, sad of his own limited power, he really can't do much without some good combat jutsu and skills.
"Well, that's why I wish that you can teach me something, my strength, my ninjutsu...." Kouki said, waiting for a responce. Their headmaster must be really strong, but then again, Kouki never know, even if someone is strong, you never how good they can teach.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum