Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: CeremonyToday at 7:19 amGoto SenjuSharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

The Not so Bloody Riot (open to Konoha nin) Empty The Not so Bloody Riot (open to Konoha nin)

Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:14 am
Spoiler:

Risako was sitting around in her recently designated chuunin living quarters waiting for her gate duty shift to start. Her living quarters consisted of two rooms: a bathroom, and a kitchen/livingroom/bedroom area. Although this place was smaller than her actual house, it had its perks. For one, property damage and noise complaints withstanding, she was granted freedoms that her parents didn't. It was also easier to keep organized.

Risako had been laying in bed, fully dressed, when she decided to grab something to snack on. Rummaging through her cupboard, she found a small gronola bar, and started out the door, locking it on her way out. Of course, Risako completely forgot that you needed a key to unlock a door, which will become a lot relevant to her later.

Taking her time, Risako ripped open the tiny gronola bar, and stared at it as she walked. Chocolate chips, and some weird glaze stuff were the only two things that really made it worthwhile. Risako took the first bite, and stopped in her tracks. Maybe it was the hunger, but the taste was better than she expected. More important matters were at hand though, and she couldn't afford to be late to her duties, not again at least. She shoved the two bites in her cheek and started chewing as she began jogging to the gates.

Upon arrival, Risako would see a small crowd of young looking people who couldn't have been too much older than Risako, around fifteen or twenty of them, occupying the area in front of the village gates. Some were chanting corny things about the price of things in the village being too high, and that ninja were being treated better than the citizens, etcetera etcetera. Some were holding picket signs with slogans printed on them. Finally, a few of the more rowdy were throwing random objects and trying a little to hard for attention.

Risako sighed, because they had gotten to the point where they were starting to cause damage to the village. Still frustrated with an earlier occurence, Risako was ready to start bashing heads. Though, personal feelings aside, it was her job, I guess, to take care of the crowd and at least make everyone voice their opinions rather than throw trashcan and rocks and whatnot at the village gates. Some of the older people that lived near the village gate were beginning to grow frustrated, and one older gentleman in particular came out of his home to teach these kids a good ol' lesson, walker and all.

Risako decided to follow a little close behind the old man, for no real reason. She stopped though, when he began yelling and angrily shaking his fist, using his other hand to support himself with his walker. After one protester said some heated words, another ran out of the crowd and threw a brick at the old man.

Rather than let the brick hit the old man, Risako sprung into action, and threw herself in front of the old man, trying to catch the brick. She failed. Miserably. As the brick struck her fore head in place of the old mans, and knocked Risako on her ass. A hand shot up and felt at the wound, which was bleeding. Holding her hand there, Risako would stand up, and move her bangs back over to the side. In an attempt at keeping calm, she kinda yelled at the crowd, "Settle down!" Man, she should be a politician with that speech.

While no more items were thrown, (yet) the crowd did not listen, (go figure) and began yelling at Risako. Surely, some more ninja would hear of the situation somehow, and would show up to lend a hand.

[647WC/4000 (unless more people show up. If not I'll continue it in a bit.)]
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7200

The Not so Bloody Riot (open to Konoha nin) Empty Re: The Not so Bloody Riot (open to Konoha nin)

Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:05 am
Uchiha kouse awoke only to see the morning birds chirping all about him.. He. Wasn't the type to bother about the sounds birds made but he did today.. He listened for awhile and marvelled at their beautiful voice.
Kouse walked to his drawer and took out his comb, hair spray and hair cream.. He smiled as he slowly used them all on his hair.. What a guy had to do to keep his hair well kept and appealing to the eye.
He walked downstairs to the dining room to be met by his family all who were lively in performing their respective duties, he took an instance to enjoy this scene and then he joined into the fray.. Yes he loved this daily routine. 
After a hearty meal of noodles and pork he slowly walked towards the training ground as he usually does. 
He spotted a female most likely a ninja jogging past him...hmmm she was pretty kouse had to admit that. 
He decided to follow her, wanting to know where she was headed, maybe to see someone? He thought. 
After a few moments he realised that she was headed for the gates. 
Was she leaving the village on a mission?  Kouse thought as he kept right on her tail.. She looked like she was in a hurry to get to where she was headed though. 
He stopped some distance away to see what she did when she got to the gates, he was some distance off. 
He then noticed the crowd at the gates protesting, he took out a toothpick and sat down on a log and proceeded to chewing it as he continued watching.
The crowd was made of entirely citizens, young ones at that.
He knew what they were protesting about, they weren't happy with the way things were, they believed ninjas were treated better than them that they deserved more from life.. They were protesting about the high price of goods and all other little problems they had all at once. 
Kouse didn't move, it was their right to protest after all.. Instead he kept on chewing his toothpick and remembered how his sisters had scared him just two days ago.. He had woken up one morning to see in his room 3 humans in white clothes staring motionless at him.. He had screamed and jumped outta the window..no one could believe how embarrassed he felt.. The had mocked him repeatedly for days saying he was a ninja now and shouldn't be scared so easily. 
His memories were interrupted when he saw that the crowd were becoming more violent than necessary. 
A frown took over his face when he noticed that they had started throwing projectiles.. But still he didn't move, he wasn't a gate guard after all. 
He watched to see what the female ninja would do to quell this rising trouble. 
He then spotted an elderly man being disturbed by the noise the crowd made decide to take things into his own hands but received a brick being thrown at him for his troubles.. But the female chunin had stepped in front of the man and although should've been able to neutralise the brick threat without letting it hit her head..but it did and at this kouse decided to get involved in this little spat. 
He stood up and sprinted to where the female chunin was.
Said female chunin stood up while touching her bleeding head. 
She yelled at the crowd..which caused the crowd to begin yelling at her. 
Kouse arrived at the scene and walked up to her.. "hello I'm a ninja, I see you have your hands full here, need a help?" looking at the bleeding head, "well I reckon you should have caught that brick easily enough though"  kouse added.

Wc(629)
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Travin Iburi
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

The Not so Bloody Riot (open to Konoha nin) Empty Re: The Not so Bloody Riot (open to Konoha nin)

Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:18 am
Cole was finishing his breakfast. When he decided that he should probably head out for the training grounds to get some training in today. He picked up his plate and took it to the sink running some water on it before he turned around. Cole walked over to the door sitting down in the chair next to it. He grabbed his shoes and slipped them on. He stood back up and put his jacket on that was hanging on the coat hanger by the door. Cole opened the door letting the sunlight come through it hit him right in the eyes. Cole lifts his hand up to block the light as he steps out of the door.

It was a beautiful day out to day cole thought to himself, as he stood on the front porch of his parents house. The sun was up high in the sky and their was a slight breeze going. Cole thought that with the day being this nice he would take the long way and walk around village before he headed out. He was enjoying himself walking through the streets. When a girl jogged past him she was a shinobi and looked like she was in a hurry. It was nothing new she was probably headed to train or to meet up with her team for a mission. Either way cole could care less about it and started to continue on his way. When he noticed that their was a boy following her. This got coles attention as he couldn't tell if the girl was now running from the boy or if she even had any idea that the boy was following her. Cole decided to follow the boy and see what he was up to.

Cole followed the boy that followed the girl to the village gates. The boy took a spot on a balcony while the girl was a little farther ahead cole walked up to the corner of the ally, and leaned against the wall in the shade. The shade felt good after being out in the hot sun all day. Cole could hear the sound of people yelling around the corner as he made it their. He looked around the corner to see that their was a full blown riot going. Weird cole thought to himself. They was yelling about prices and ninja being treated better then them. Cole thought that this was weird seeing how ninja die all the time in the defense of the village to safe their lives, but thats how it is I guess he thought. Cole sees an old man come out of his house clearly mad about the noise the young kids are making in their riot. Cole looked to see what the boy and girl was doing.

The boy was chewing on a tooth pick and watching the same as cole. He didn't know if the boy had noticed him or not. It wasn't like he was trying to be stealthy or anything. He then looked at the girl she was moving towards they old man. Some young punk threw a brick at the man, and she took off to stop the brick from hitting the old man. The girl didn't make it in time though and got hit by the brick in the head.

Cole then noticed that the boy had jumped into action. The boy was by the girl now and was saying something to her. The crowed had turned now and was looking like trouble. Cole being a ninja himself knew that they wouldn't be able to take them all down with out injuring them, so he steps from the shadows and jumps into the center next to the boy.

“Hay the names cole looks like you could use a hand” he tells them.

(TC-635)
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:04 am
Risako responded to the first voice she heard behind her, with a slight smirk, "Yea, I could of probably knocked it out the way or something," she used her fist to knock on her skull, "I try to look as empty as it sounds, tricks people into thinking I'm stupid." Now of course, Risako wasn't the brightest tool in the box, but she surely wasn't a true idiot either. She then went on to the second new comer, "We sure could. All we gotta do is make the crowd disperse. Shouldn't be to hard." Risako new that since they were ninja, they could likely take the crowd out without a problem, though it was sort of against the rules to go all out against a crowd of civilians. Besides that, it would only make the crowd's arguments valid. "Let's just try to talk them down for now. If they attack, just dodge or block. Don't actually retaliate." By now the crowd had went back to the aimless rambling, and started throwing stuff at nearby buildings and the village gates. 

Risako turned to the boys again, realizing she had never seen them around before. "I assume you guys are genin?" After some confirmation, she would say "I'm Risako Akara, Chuunin. I suppose I'll take control here, just follow my lead if you will." With that, assuming the two had no arguments with her leadership, Risako would take a few more steps to the crowd, and try to get the people's attention. "Excuse me," she said. Her attempt went ignored. "Hey! People!" A few turned their heads, but the majority was still focused on rioting. 

Performing the rat, tiger, dog, ox, rabbit, and tiger seals, Risako performed the Hosenka technique, and aimed it in the air about 5 meters above the crowd, so that no harm would be caused to the people, just a quick fright. She then began compressing the chakra in her chest, and performed another tiger hand seal, before launching the great dragon fire technique. The flame would launch just like Hosenka, except it would go over the village gate before dissipating into the air. Then, walking closer to the now fearful and quiet crowd, in a relatively calm, yet audible voice, she spoke "You have a right to protest, I'm aware. I'm asking that you please move this to a different area." Some people never learned, she realized as one of the rioters began taking rather exaggerated, angry steps toward her. One would think, that after showing a display such as that, that one would be to fearful to step forward and fight. Risako continued, looking onto the whole crowd rather than the approaching individual. "You're disturbing the peace, please take this to a different area."

Seconds later, the guy was next to Risako. Risako leaned back as his fist brushed by her nose, grasping his arm and pulling him past her. She stood, ready to react to any further advances by the dude. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed three more individuals approach them. They didn't look like much though. The crowd could be heard cheering the fighters from the crowd on. 

~~~ [This is where I'm gonna describe the rioter's reactions to you guy's actions, rather than just have them get beat on.]

Out of the three more that started toward Risako and co., two began jogging toward the ninja. Rioter 2 threw would throw a punch at Kouse, (20 speed). Rioter 3 ran at and tried to throw a lazy kick Cole, (6 speed). 

Rioter 4 just sat back and brushed his black hair out of his eyes as he watched his comrades, smirking to himself at their lack of skill. He knew far more than they did, and was likely an even match for the two boys. Had he stayed in the academy, he would likely have grown into a fine ninja for Konoha too. Unfortunately, he dropped out and began practicing on his own. blah blah etc etc. 

Rioter's Stats:

[OK so make sure you read the rioter's stats. They're kinda important. Just dispatch the two (non violently if you can), and then we'll start on number 4. I'm gonna let you guys describe the two that are attacking your characters. Partially because I'm lazy, partially because I wanna let you guys have a degree of control over them too. Rioter 4 is mine tho. I will put more detail into his actions after he actually starts fighting too.

Also, go ahead and continue posting. I don't think anyone else will join. The new Wordcount total is 1,333.

1289/1333WC

P.S. got permission from Aki to make the change to the mission. (though it isn't really a change, just sort of a diversion.)]
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen

Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:13 pm
Kouse listened to the strange female ninjas reply after his enquiry on why she got hit by a brick one could so easily dodge,and smiled...what could he say,he found her amusing and a whole lot more friendly than the other chunin he had come in contact with . and she had taking control and automatically given instructions on how we were to handle the crowd, without breaking a sweat. 
The crowd broke his thoughts though, when they resumed the throwing of projectiles at the gate and nearby houses. She had tried subduing the crowd with words at first but when she realised that wasn't going to work, she decided to scare them with some jutsus.
Kouse folded his hands, he wanted to see what she could do, he had high expectations.. She was a chunin after all, and she didn't disappoint.
The first Technique he didn't recognise, but the second.. Yeah that was the great grand fire Technique.
He smirked, that should be more than enough to mellow any crowd.
The crowd had grown quiet and she had told them to go find another place to continue wasting their lives protesting..well in more kinder words. 
The crowds spirit had been shattered and that was that, until he spotted a civilian or should he say fool walking, towards risako in the obvious goal of trying to attack and due to his expression, try to successfully land an attack.
Kouse knew she knew he was coming but she wasn't even paying him any attention. what to expect from a chunin getting attacked by a civilian... An insane one at that. 
So kouse hadn't even moved an inch when the insane individual was close to her, not even when he had thrown a punch at her at close range, nor when she had dodged by a close one.. Well a close one to the physical eye, but in truth their abilities were world's apart. 
He noticed the three civilians who were jogging towards him, he didn't pay any attention towards them though, his attention were all on risako.. Ahhh risako.. That was her name, it had a nice sound to it.. Risako Akari.. A pretty name with a pretty face, with a pretty smile. 
Kouse smiled mischievously, maybe I might not have a shot at her right now but when I get to chunin, I'm gonna... His thoughts were quickly and painfully broken when he received a punch to the face by a civilian he knew was coming but didn't react because he was lost in thoughts he normally didn't have.. Damn that saori girl, she was the cause of all this new feelings he had towards females. 
Kouse stepped back, the punch wasn't particularly hard, a civilians punch.
His first reflex was to hit back, hard and with everything he had, this was always how he sparred.... Get hit, then make sure you hit back, harder.
But he checked himself, no he didn't want a dead civilian on his head, too much trouble. 
The civilian took his hesitation to mean his punch had an impact on kouse, which gave him the courage to go in with another punch.  
Kouse's hands were clasped in the hand sign 'ram'  and as the civilian threw the punch he increased his speed with the use of body flicker Technique to dodge and instantly move to the civilians back who was still driven by his punch's momentum, kouse restrained his hands and used his knee to jab the civilian at his back, knocking him to the ground not with too much force but enough to say he wasn't kidding around. 
Kouse turned around to look at risako and Cole(the other genin) "I'm kouse by the way.. Uchiha kouse."

Wc(622)  Twc(1251)
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:22 am
The girl took charge after introducing herself to them. Cole hadn't meet her before, but figured that with her being a chuunin she would have to be pretty powerful. Cole had no problem letting her take the lead. She was the higher ranking ninja after all. Risako then made a few hand sings and let off a jutsu into the air followed by another jutsu in the air. Cole recognized that one it was the great dragon fire jutsu. He had read about it but never had saw it before.

The jutsu took the fight out of most of the crowed and the group looked like it would pass on, but four people stepped up. Cole watched as Risako easily dodged the first ones punch, and get ready for any other attacks by the guy. Cole could tell that the guy stood no chance, but with the attack the crowd got back into an uproar. Cheering on the four fighters cole looked them over. He could tell that the first three was untrained just by the way they was attacking, but the fourth guy that hadn't got into the fight yet looked like he had some training. Cole figured that he could take the guy but he would leave it up to the team leader of this make shift team of theirs.

Cole looked over to the boy as the guy coming at him was faster then the one coming at him by quit a bit. He saw the guy getting closer cole would yell at the kid to watch out, but he was lost in thought and the guy would land a punch on the boy. It was a solid hit but their wasn't enough power behind it to actually do any damage from what cole could tell.

Cole looked back at his guy that was now coming in with a low sweeping kick. It was a basic move but with all the training he had been doing lately with salzem he had gotten used to fighting at a close range. He quickly jumped over the guy doing a flip and landing behind the guy. Cole then lifted one hand up in the air and said “Water Clone Jutsu” as a two copy's of his body tore itself apart from cole. The guy didn't back down though now having three opponents. He went in for another kick this time aiming at coles chest, and he picked the real cole. Which was figured since cole made it pretty easy to tell which one of them was the real one. Cole easily side stepped the guys kick and grabbing his foot lifted his leg up forcing him to fall on his back. At this time coles clones knelt down and put their hands on the guys arms and legs holding him down.

Cole looked over to see that the other guy had took care of his opponent as well, as the man was laying on the ground at the moment. The boy told them his name was Kouse Uchiha. Cole had heard of the Uchihas but he didn't know much aside from the fact that they was a powerful clan of shinobi that dated as far back as the leaf village itself.

“My name is Cole Yuki good to meat you guys, so who is going to take on their leader then” cole would ask? He would put on a smile to let they villagers know that he hasn't even got started yet, and that he was just playing with them.

(AP-250-11=239 water clone jutsu mastered)
(WC-591-TWC-1226)
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:04 am
When the guy came at Risako again, she decided to get a little violent. She threw six punches with her left hand that the guy would barely be able to see. Of course, these punches held no power behind them, just an incredible amount of speed, compared to what most civilians were capable of performing. "Go on. Leave." The guy learned his lesson and turned around to crawl his way back into the crowd. Risako saw no reason to pursue him further, and would then turn her attention to Cole and Kouse. Kouse, appeared to have already knocked his target to the ground, while Cole's clones were just grabbing a hold of the rioter. 

She shot them a quick thumbs up, and said "Come on, start moving people to the training grounds or something." Risako then took a few steps toward the crowd, stopping when she noticed the younger kid, who looked to be about thirteen standing out and in front of the rest of the crowd. 

The kid flipped his black hair out of his eyes with his hand, and chuckled. "I don't think we'll be going anywhere. Why should we?" He glared at Risako, Kouse, and Cole from under his hair, which kept falling back over his face. 

Sighing Risako stopped, "Come on, do you not see what happened to your friends?" She would hold an open palm toward the two that Cole and Kouse fought. "Just move, you can protest elsewhere." The kid chuckled again, before running off at Risako. Once he reached Risako, he threw a punch, only for her to appear behind his back. Then he threw a backwards elbow, which she ducked under. After that, Risako would hold up the ram sign, and like before, suddenly appear (at least that's what everyone saw,) three meters away from the kid. She stood up, and in a rather calm and cheery tone, said "Hey! You're not half bad," she gave a quick laugh, "though I'm better. This would be a wasted opportunity for me." Risako said, turning to Cole and Kouse, "I think this one's gonna be your's guys! He's a bit better than the rest though, so be careful. I'll be back in a few minutes." With that, Risako walked off toward the crowd, making sure they moved to another area. 

The crowd was decently compliant with Risako's demands, and found their way to the training ground with Risako. Meanwhile, the kid that Risako left for Kouse and Cole wasn't ready to give up. Not only that, he was left embarrassed by her. He looked to Cole and Kouse, eyeing them up, deciding ultimately that these two weren't on the same level as the girl. Glaring from under his hair, he held out his palm, and took off at Kouse, whom was closer. (15 speed) While he was moving, he would perform four distinct hand seals, and thrust his hand at Kouse's chest once he got close enough. (30 speed for the thrust) If the attack hit, Kouse would likely slump to the ground in a fit of muscle spasms, due to the nature of the justu the boy just used. 

[1831/1333 WC
Alright, so this should be the last post for the actual mission. Meaning, that after you two defeat the final rioter, the mission is complete. Also, I'll roleplay the final rioter (we can keep this topic going if it needs to, no need to end simply because we hit the wordcount). His stats are rioter 4's stats, meaning he's about on Cole's level in terms of power. (and just in case I didn't type it too clearly, Risako has left the scene for the moment with the crowd of people, leaving you guys alone with the kid.)]
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen

Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:42 am
Kouse uchiha saw that Cole and risako had quite efficiently handled their respective opponents. He watched as risako started moving the now tame crowd away. 
Well that's over, he turned to walk away when a young boy.. Just about 13yrs old come out and challenge us. 
'i don't think we'll be going anywhere. Why should we?' the boy boldly said all the while glaring at the three ninjas present. 
Risako had tried to reason with him by pointing out what happened to the others that tried to challenge them.
But as expected by kouse it had made no impact on the young boy who had immediately raced towards risako attempting a punch which although had considerable speed was not going to hit the target intended. 
Risako had dodged, and appeared to his back....
Kouse yawned, this would end in moments he thought. 
When risako moved some distance away from the boy it got kouse's attention. 
After complimenting the crazy fellow on his skills she totally gave him to us to handle.
Kouse shook his head as she left with the crowd and faced his suprise opponent. 
Kouse smirked, he knew he would be attacked first he was closer afterall.
Kouse looked at Cole "He will probably attack me first, when he does I'll distract him and then you finish him up" he said as he quickly and efficiently performed the clone jutsu.. Tiger, board oxen, dog... Three identical clones appeared beside him. 
And true to his prediction the rebellious fellow came after him.
Kouse realised to his surprise that the boy was weaving hand signs as he came.. Kouse was taken no chances if by some chance he could identify the real him.
Kouse's hands were in his weapons pouch and out in an instant fishing out two Kunais.. One on each hand, he threw them instantly at the coming assailant targeting both his legs, one Kunai for each leg. 
Kouse knew what would happen if the boy dodged.. He would have to jump. 
So as kouse let loose the Kunais, he sent two of his clones to jump up to throw a punch at the location the boy would end up if he dodged.
The couldn't actually deal any physical damage, but the boy didn't know this. 
The boy true to kouse's prediction jumped and avoided both Kunais but he saw the two clones coming at him with a punch each and he knew he had no chance maneuvering in mid-air,with his attack good for only one target at a time. 
The boy quickly changed his tactics, he canceled the previous jutsu he had done and with both his hands free he hurriedly performed another jutsu wich was a small wind based type Technique to dodge, but because he did it hurriedly he clattered painfully to the ground. 
Kouse smiled and nodded to Cole...its your turn bro kouse thought. 

WC(473)...TWC(1724)
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:34 am
Risako gave both of them a quick thumbs up before tuning her attention back to the crowd that was now fairly calm. Cole let the guy his clones was holding down back up and he ran off back into the crowd he kept his clones up just encase it wasn't over no need in having to use the jutsu again if he needed to he would wait and keep them out for a while longer just to make sure that everything was over, and if all else fails he could use them to help get the people out of here.

Risako got the crowd to agree to move when a man steps forward and tells them that he don't think they should have to move. Risako tried to convince him that he didn't stand a chance against the three of them, but the guy wouldn't listen instead he went in for an attack on her. She easily dodged they attack humiliating the guy in front of everyone as she walks away telling cole and Kouse that they could deal with him. With this Kouse looked over at cole “im closer he will probably attack me first” he would tell cole, but no sooner he got the words out of his mouth the guy was already charging at Kouse. He was making hand signs.

Cole watched the guy, and he could vaguely make out that their was a lighting aura forming around his hands. “watch out Kouse he stronger then he looks. That is a strong jutsu he is trying to do” cole would yell to Kouse as a warning. Kouse threw 2 kunai at the guy aimed at his legs after using the clone jutsu. He would force the guy to jump the kunai and then send his clones to attack. The guy would have no choice but to stop his jutsu and defend against the attack.

The guy did defend stopping his jutsu in order to use another jutsu. He used a small wind based jutsu to move him out of the way, but ended up landing hard on the ground. At this point cole was looking around for a body of water, and he found it in the form of the well that was near by. He had been practicing with this jutsu. He learned that he could use less power making it just as scary but not hit with the intention to kill.

Kouse looked at cole as if to say your turn with a smile. Cole would take the challenge “now ill show you how to actually pull off a powerful jutsu” cole would yell. Making hand signs the water from the well started to rise up and form a blue dragon with green eyes. This dragon wasn't as big as the one that he normally makes it was about half power, but it still took a lot to make it just like normal. Cole would send the dragon threw the sky and come down aiming to knock the guy out but not to cause any real harm to the guy.

(AP-239-30=209 water dragon jutsu)

(WC-515-TWC-1741)
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:51 pm
[Sorry guys, I won't be able to post until Thursday or Friday. I mean, I DO have my phone on me, but... I mean... the phone sucks for typing longer posts. Sorry for the inconvenience.]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum