Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ryugia Uchiha
Ryugia Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8500

Hyuga meets Uchiha! The strongest collide!  Empty Hyuga meets Uchiha! The strongest collide!

Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:35 pm
Hyuga meets Uchiha! The strongest collide!  YBxS5Pdo0IOlPvNXoA&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1
 Ryugia looked over the large open training grounds. Off to his left was a large stream, that glistened in the suns light. On all sides a large forest encircled the area, creating one huge circle. He kicked up some dust with one foot, as he waited for The person he had arranged to train with to get here. Honestly his parents had arranged the session, so all he knew was that his partner was a member of the Hyuga clan, often seen as the most powerful clan in the hidden leaf village. 
Hyuga meets Uchiha! The strongest collide!  Th?&id=JN.c13anX0RHFYowdZMdtJhIQ&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1

"It will be interesting to see the power that the hyuga clan holds. For all I know, this Hyuga kid could be fresh from the academy, in which case I may be doing more teaching than learning. Oh well. Can't be helped I guess." 

Ryugia Waited patiently. It was early morning, even the sun had only risen a couple hours ago. The whole day was ahead, so he was in no rush. He wore a long sleeved pull over. It's zipper only went down to about the center of his chest, and his thumbs were pulled through small sown in slits at the ends of both sleeves. His Uchiha crest was sown proudly into the back of the shirt, the familiar red and white fan, making his lineage clear. He had on simple white shorts, going just past the knees, with two weapon holster belted to his right leg, and a circular pouch behind him. His leaf village head band, with it's custom green tie was fastened tightly to his forehead. the fact that green was his favorite color was fairly obvious. 

Ryu sighed slightly, and decided to sit on a rock near the river, the sound of the water calming him even further as he closed his eyes.  
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : ~Hikari's Stats~
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Byakugan
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 75700

Hyuga meets Uchiha! The strongest collide!  Empty Re: Hyuga meets Uchiha! The strongest collide!

Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:04 am
Hikari was on her way to the training grounds, going to meet some kid -probably a ninja stronger than herself- for an arranged meeting, or training would be a more suitable word she thought. The parents of the kid had contacted the Hyuuga district, where Hikari is currently living. The Hyuuga leaders only told her that it would be a boy from the Uchiha clan. This worried Hikari, for she knew that she was still a weak Genin who couldn't do any jutsu, not could she master the Gentle Fist Technique. She was a useless ninja at the moment. So if the Uchiha wanted to spar, she would be at a huge disadvantage. She hadn't even been able to go buy ninja tools yet, been too busy training.

"Thankfully this kid decided to start this meeting early, because this is about the normal time I start training." She said to herself as she entered the training grounds area, her eyes scanning for an Uchiha boy. The weather, she noted, was great today, even if it was only early morning. The sun was still rising, causing a beautiful sight to behold. Hikari loved training in the mornings so she could watch the sunrise, it was something that brought joy to her. But anything to do with nature brought her joy, she loved all things nature related.

She spotted a boy in shorts and a long sleeved pull over sitting on a rock, with his eyes closed. She wondered if he was perhaps cold, with his contradictory clothing articles. As she approached the boy, her high heeled ninja boots make quiet crunching sounds as they it the dirt. Hikari figured the boy would be a it shocked at her wardrobe, since it was barely anything just enough to cover everything, but it helped her move freely and easier. Her newly acquired ninja headband, with a red cloth instead of the traditional blue, was tied tightly around her own forehead. 

"You must be the boy from the Uchiha clan. Nice to meet you, I'm Hikari Hyuuga." She smiled cheerily at him, her normal way of greeting people. She loved being friendly and nice, so she hoped this boy wasn't rude or mean. That would not be good.

[WC: 374]
(I really like how you added pictures to the thread ^^)
Ryugia Uchiha
Ryugia Uchiha
Citizen

Hyuga meets Uchiha! The strongest collide!  Empty Re: Hyuga meets Uchiha! The strongest collide!

Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:07 pm
((Thanks :)  I thought it would help set the scene, and make it look cool  8)))

Ryugia's eyes opened, as he turned around. His eyes widened only slightly, which he quickly hid. The girl in front of him was beautiful. He smiled cheerfully, putting out his hand, and returned her greeting.

"It's nice to meet you. I'm Ryugia Uchiha. Sorry, I guess I must have dozed off and not heard you coming. The water is such a calming sound I couldn't help myself."

It was a pleasant temperature out, and Ryugia's thin athletic pull over allowed for a lot of breathing, so he wouldn't get over heated. Hikari's outfit was very combat oriented, while still making her look amazing. It didn't restrict any movement, and was fairly practical. 

"So honestly I don't really want to spar today. I just recently had an S-rank mission with my team, and I'm still recovering from that, so I was thinking we could work on training up our jutsu. I have a fire style, and lightning style chakra nature. Fire is fairly new so i only know the fire ball technique. I had two good jutsu in mind. Dragon Flame jutsu (30AP) which is a B rank jutsu, and Phoenix Flower jutsu, a c rank technique. It's totally up to you, if you want to learn one, or even both."
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:14 pm
So he was asleep, must be very tired. Hikari didn't mind that he had been asleep, it was pretty early after all. He might not be used to such early training times. "It's okay, do not worry about falling asleep Ryugia." She smiled at him, glad that he was a very friendly ninja.

Hikari agreed with him about water being calming. The area they were standing in was calming in itself. The sun was reflecting on the water, birds were chirping in the trees, even flowers were beginning to bloom in the open field.

Upon hearing that Ryugia just came back from an S Rank mission, Hikari's eyes widened a fraction. She figured this boy was strong, but not strong enough to take on an S Rank mission with a Genin squad. That, she thought, was unheard of. She also felt honored to be training with such a powerful ninja.

"You went on an S rank mission with just a Genin squad? That is highly impressive, I do not think I have heard of that before." It was clear in her tone that she was impressed with his skills. "I also have a fire element, so it will be an honor to train with you. If you would allow, I would like to learn both of those jutsu with you."

[TW: 594] (You're very welcome! It is a great idea, and it worked! ^^)
Ryugia Uchiha
Ryugia Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:53 pm
Ryugia smiled warmly. "well the rest of my squad are all chunin. Unfortunately I'm the weakest one on the team, but my goal is to change that, so that I can stand as equals with them, and protect all those I care about. Any ways. I think we should start with Phoenix flower, since we have fire ball jutsu as a base for that we can work off of it. Dragon flame will take a little more work, but we can do it for sure!" Ryugia pulled a scroll out from his back pouch. 

"Here this is the info scroll for the jutsu. I had recently picked one up for Phoenix flower, and Dragon flame, as I had been planning to learn them. I think they will be pretty helpful. Now the technique creates up to 6 small fire balls about a foot in diameter. Once we have it down their trajectory can be freely controlled by us. This jutsu while not extremely powerful on it's on can be an asset when used in conjunction with other jutsu. You following so far? Now the hand signs are as follows. Rat → Tiger → Dog → Ox → Rabbit → Tiger. The maximum range is 30 meters. Want to give it a try with me?" 

Ryugia knew he had gone over a lot of info fairly quickly, but Hikari seemed very intelligent, so he was pretty sure she was following what he was saying. He waited politely for her to take it all in a respond with any questions, or her answer to his question. He had good feelings about this. He was pretty sure they would make a lot of progress today. He also looked forward getting to learn these new and amazing jutsu.  

((TWC:800
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:24 pm
Hikari was surprised to hear that the rest of his squad were Chunin, meaning that he either failed the Chunin exams or he was somehow placed on that squad for that specific mission, which could have be the case. She thought he was noble for wanting to become stronger in order to protect the ones he loves. That is what truly makes a strong ninja, protecting loved ones. I want to be strong like that to. Not only will I heal people but I will also be strong enough to fight and save them. She thought to herself, becoming determined like Ryugia to become stronger. This training would prove very effective for both of them. 

She watched as he pulled out a scroll, the tool they would be using to master the Phoenix Flower jutsu. Hikari listened intently as Ryugia read what was written on the scroll. She was interested to hear how the jutsu worked, that it played off the Great Fireball jutsu and created up to six small fireballs with about a foot in diameter. She agreed with him that the jutsu would work great with another jutsu. When he said the hand signs, she made a mental note to remember them. Rat. Tiger. Dog. Ox. Rabbit. Tiger. 

"Sure! I would love to try it with you!" She was excited, hoping to get the jutsu down pat in only a few tries. Hikari was also happy that she was getting to know and train with a very nice person from the strong Uchiha clan. She was extremely lucky to have this opportunity, and she was ready to train her hardest with him. Hikari was ready to start their training whenever Ryugia was. So we just have to focus our chakra into our stomachs, like the Great Fireball jutsu, and then instead of one big fireball we create six small fireballs. This shouldn't be too rigorous, and I bet it won't be too hard for us to learn! It will actually be very fun to do this. It reminds me of when I learned the Great Fireball jutsu with Cole, who was from the prestigious Yuki clan. He was also very nice, like Ryugia. 

[TW: 959]
Ryugia Uchiha
Ryugia Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:12 pm
"Alright let's do this thing!" Ryugia quickly wove the hand signs for Phoenix flower jutsu. He built up air in his chest, infusing chakra into it, and molding it into fire. He then quickly pushed out the scorching air. The jutsu was for the most part successful. Unfortunately Ryugia was only able to create three singular fire balls. The problem was the separation. He could create plenty of fire, but it took more precision and control than he had originally thought. The three fire balls spiraled forward from his mouth, heading towards the wooden targets in the center of the training field. The target erupted in flame. It was for the most part effective, and Ryugia had expected no less of himself, as he was known as a prodigy, but the technique was no where near complete. 

"Hmm well that needs some work." Ryugia took a few steps back to observe Hikari's execution of the jutsu. He even activated his sharingan to observe her technique.

((Sorry I have been gone so long. Some things came up IRL, and I haven't had a chance to post.))
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:43 am
Hikari watched with amazement as Ryugia tried the jutsu for the very frist time. It was new to her, training the same jutsu with someone else. All her other training times were with people who just taught her the jutsu, having already mastered some prevous time in their lives. Ryugia was able to partially master the jutsu, having created three fire balls that he sent hurling towards the wooden targets that were placed in the training grounds. Red, yellow, and orange flames lickd at the wood, burning it crisply. She knew the Uchiha's were excellant at everything they did, but she had no idea that they were this fast at understanding and basiclaly mastering a jutsu so quickly. I mean sometimes I do that, but only when the jutsu seems rather easy, not something like this, at least I don't think... People, like Mitsui, would always tell her she was a fast learner and very skilled at picking up on new jutsu, she never believed them though, thinking she was weak and not able to fend for herself.

After Ryugia spoke up about having to work more on the jutsu, she noticed he had activated his Sharingan. His eyes were red and had the signature tomoe in them. It was her first time witnessing the Sharingan in action, even if it was not used to fight her and was just a tool to aid him in studying Hikari's actions. Okay Hikari, you can do this! Believe in yourself and you will be able to go far with this jutsu! Then you will be able to quickly move on to the next jutsu, the Dragon flame one! It sounds so cool and interesting to learn, I cannot wait for it! But first, this jutsu must be mastered! Let's go!

She got herself excited for the jutsu, giving herself some encouragement that she would be able to as good as Ryugia on her first try as well. She took a deep breath, readying herself to focus. Hikari then performed the six hand signs needed for the jutsu; the rat, tiger, dog, ox, rabbit, tiger. Once she performed the last hand sign, she then focused chakra into her chest area, blending the air with her chakra to create the crimson colored flames she would use to execute the jutsu. Breathing out the concentrated flames, she focused on crafting them into four small fireballs. She was able to separate the fire, but her fireballs were not the foot in diameter they were supposed to be, in fact she figured they were barely half a foot in diameter. The fireballs were hurled toward the burnt training posts that Ryugia had hurled his three fireballs at, the flames lapping at the wood again and turning the hazel brown into a coal black.

"I still need work too, but that is why were are here to train!" Hikari was still very energetic, glad she had not completely failed at the jutsu as she imagined. "Ready to try it again Ryugai or...?" She trailed off, unsure if the boy had any comments on how she executed the jutsu, as he had seen with close eyes how she had done it.

[WC: 1,491] (Tis okay, I completely understand! Glad to have you back and I hope everything is okay with you irl! ^_^)
Ryugia Uchiha
Ryugia Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:22 pm
"Hmmm That was well executed, you just need to infuse more chakra into your jutsu. You were holding back to much. So increase the power behind it, and then add more focus to split the fire, and you'll have it down in no time." 

Ryugia had been impressed. He was known for getting just very quickly, but he hadn't known much about Hiakri. She was practically a prodigy like him.

"Alright then. Let's try this again." He wove the hand signs in a blur, ending in the tiger sign. "Fire style! Phoenix flower justu!" He concentrated the chakra in his mouth, and throat, mixing air with chakra. He was gonna do it this time. Five fire balls a foot in diameter erupted from his mouth. The air around them sizzled, as the once again flew towards one of the wooden target, except this time Ryugia changed their course. He made them split. One heading for the center target, and two on either side heading for the other two. All the targets erupted in a shower of orange, red, and yellow sparks. 

"Yes! I did it! Not 6 fireballs, but five is fine, and I managed to change their direction!" Ryugia was very pleased. He honestly had doubted he could do it. 

"Al right Hikari! Let's see you do it! You've got this!"
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:47 pm
So I just need to add more chakra huh? Go figure, that always seems to be my problem. Okay! This time I won't mess it up! Every time from now on I'll add the right amount of chakra to my jutsu, that way I won't keep messing up! I'm so pumped to try this again! She listened intently to everything that he said, practicing in her mind what she needed to do her next try. I just need to add more chakra and add focus to spit more fire out, then I can be as good as Ryugia!

She watched as Ryugia took his second attempt at the jutsu, his hands moving insanely fast as he performed the hand signs. He spit the fire out, a red hot stream coming out of his mouth and forming five fireballs, all with about a foot in diameter. Hikari was amazed to see that only had he created five huge fireballs, but he had also been able to control them and hit every target in the training grounds. Then a thought popped into her head. Will we need to pay for the burnt targets, since we are kind of destroying them? I didn't think about that when I did it the first time. Whoops... 

"Great job Ryugia! That was amazing!" She cheered for him, a grin across her face. She really was happy for his accomplishment. "Okay, now it is my turn!" Wish me luck! I have no idea what will happen once I try the changes! 

Hikari looked out at the targets, the dancing flames still burning brightly. She took a deep breath, concentrating on the task at hand. She was determined to make six large fireballs, though she had no idea how she would control them. She started making the hand signs, though she was not able to perform them as quickly as Ryugia had. "Phoenix Flower jutsu!" She ended with the tiger hand sign, already breathing in and mixing the air in her lungs with her fire chakra, which she had focused more of, that had collected in her stomach, like with the Great Fireball jutsu. She imagined in her mind six big fireballs, all with a diameter of one foot. Hikari released a stream of fire from her mouth, focusing and concentrating on making the fireballs from the stream. Her concentration paid off, as before her eyes, the stream turned into six, one foot in diameter, fireballs. She started smiling, happy to have done the jutsu correctly. Though she had a hard time controlling the fireballs, so only two of them actually hit where she wanted them to, the post right in the middle of all the burning posts. The four remaining fireballs hit the other posts. There was grey smoke starting to rise from the burning wood. 

"I made six of them, and they were the right size!! But I was only able to control two, the ones that hit the post in the middle. The other four just went straight and hit all the posts..." She was proud of herself for her accomplishments, but she had hoped to be able to control all of them, because only then would she be able to fully master the Phoenix Flower jutsu. She looked over at Ryugia, curious as to what he would say or do. It was still a bit weird for her to train with someone, instead of being taught, but she liked it a lot more than being taught (because that made her feel weak and stupid for not knowing the jutsu already).

[WC: 2,087] [Phoenix Flower jutsu learned ^^]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum