Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionToday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Today at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Fire Advance (Mission.) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fire Advance (Mission.)

Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:22 am
Kasai watched as Ryugia approached, and listened to his apology for being late. Kasai was about to respond when, for some reason, Risako seemed to tackle Ryugia. This confused Kasai, and as he could see, confused Salzem as well. 

"Right," Kasai said, as Salzem's comment brought him back to his mind. "We can explain while we go, Ryugia, but for now, just know that this is an S ranked mission."

With that, Kasai began to walk in the direction that the summon beast was claimed to be, though he would make sure that the others would follow before he went.

"I'm afraid I don't actually know anything about this beast other than the fact that it is dangerous enough to be considered S rank. It might have a weakness, it might not. It might run away never to haunt the village again, or attempt to take our lives till its last breath, and force us to kill it, or be killed ourselves. It could be as big as a mountain, or as small as a fox. I was only told that there was a beast to be pushed away, and that I would know it when I saw it," he said, explaining as he went. "If you would like to devise strategies now, go ahead, but I believe we should at least have an idea of what we are dealing with first."

(So, everyone good with me doing the beast? And anyone know the answer to my previous question about word counts?
And again, sorry for the short post. Sleep deprived. My posts should be better when the weekend comes and I get sleep for once. So, again, if I seem to be missing things, or a little apathetic, I'm sorry.)
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:38 am
[I FORGOT ALL ABOUT THE WORDCOUNT. Yea, it gets split up based on how many people there are. Since there are 4 of us, we each do a fourth. ALSO I believe if one member does 8000, the others only have to make up the 2000. Not sure on that part however.]
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:46 am
(Okay, sweet. Thanks Risako. I wasn't too sure on how thay worked. Glad I don't have to do a 10k myself)
Ryugia Uchiha
Ryugia Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8500

Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:57 am
Ryugia pretended to struggle as Risako took him to the ground. He smiled playfully, used to this kind of stuff from his brothers. When Risako let him go go got to his feet, dusting himself off. "Well that was certainly interesting. Any ways I understand Kasai." Suddenly adrenaline was pumping through his veins. Not because he was nervous or afraid though, it was because he was excited. He calmed himself suddenly very serious. "Alright then. I have been working on a very powerful genjutsu. If I can cast it on him then that should give you guys the chance to deal with him. Don't worry the genjutsu will work. All he has to do is see the light. I think that might be one of our best options. We can minimize the chance of one of us getting injured or worse." Ryugia kept pace with Kasai. He thought about how this battle could go, picturing the worst and the best outcomes. "S-rank huh. This should be fun"
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:11 pm
Rocking back and forth, Risako used her momentum to jump back on her own two feet. Not that she had anybody else's feet, just to clarify. She stuck one hand in her pocket, and waved the other in dismissal of Kasai's plan, "Strategies are for losers, Kasai." Sticking her other hand in her pocket, she followed along, "I think we got this. Don't worry about it." Her eyes flicked to Ryugia, with a smile, she said "Except him. He might be late again. Don't let him out of your sight." 

Risako thought about Ryugia's genjutsu plan as they walked along. If he hung back and waited, he could deploy it at the right moment in case things turned south, while her and Kasai could go all willy nilly with the fire stuff. She had a hard time seeing as to how Salzem would fit in here... maybe he could be bait. Or do a lot of damage with his tai techniques. 

"How about this, guys. Ryugia hangs back and uses that genjutsu only in case of an emergency, while Kasai and I burn it down." She paused for a moment, before quickly tacking on "Oh yea, Salzem is the bait." Apparently strategy isn't for losers. "Or... if anyone else has a better plan, speak up. Any way we go however, I volunteer Salzem to be the bait. He's got the speed and strength to hold his own should he have too. He'll have us as back up at least."

Last edited by Risako Akara on Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:23 pm
Salzem made a face under his mask as Risako suggested he'd be bait.

"It could work..." Salzem speculated. He had greatly increased his speed sense his last mission and might be able to dodge whatever came his way. Plus, this would give him an ample opportunity to test out his new taijutsu, the lariate.
"However," Salzem added. "Don't expect me to come to your rescue like I did on our last mission together Risako."

Another classic joke made from the master comedian that was Salzem. As they walked through the forest, looking for the beast, Salzem looked around at his team mates. It looked as if Ryugia had increased his skill greatly sense their last meeting. Risako did not seem that much different, but that could just be an illusion. She may have gotten more skilled. This might work. What bothered him, was that no one was taking this seriously. This was an S-rank mission and the hokage doesn't just call any simple hunt an S-rank unless it was a genuine threat to the village. Salzem's finger ran absently across his blade, Olympia's hilt as it hung by his side. His mind was flicking back and forth to the different forms the beast could take. It could be a lizard. A giant bear. Something that has not yet been encountered and recorded. Who knew? Salzem would look up from his thoughts and glance around at his surroundings.
"Any sign of our target?" He would ask Kasai.
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:27 pm
[The following are the stats for the S rank summon:

Health: 45
Chakra:70
Stamina:40
Speed:90
Strength:80

Jutsu:
A rank:
-Chidori

B rank:
-Lightning Javelin

C rank:
-Electromagnetic Murder
-Lightning Rod
Have fun.]

Kasai listened to Risako's plan, and couldn't help but chuckle. 

"Using someone as bait on an S rank sounds a bit like suicide, doesn't it?" He asked. Yes, he seemed to be joking, but he wasn't. Kasai only kept the peaceful and happy manner because, in fact, he was afraid of what this beast would be. He himself had an S rank summon, and it could defeat him. If this was one without restraints, how strong would it be? What would it be? A summon could be anything what so ever, so what form would this one take?

It was then that Salzem asked him if he had any sense of the beast yet. He was about to open his mouth and reply that, sadly, no, there was no sign what so ever. However, before he had time to make a sound, Kasai could feel a massive chakra signature close by. It was as if he had just walked straight into a net, and one second before there was nothing, and one second later, he knew for sure that it was near. It was enormous, the chakra it was giving off was as much as his own. Resting his hand on the scroll that hung diagonally on his back, Kasai moved the other one to lightly adjust the mask that hung around his neck. His eyes flicked around them, but all of his focus was in his ears, for if it were such a powerful creature, he assumed it would be massive. Yet, there was a chance it might not be. Nothing could be expected. 

"Yes," was Kasai's one word reply, dead seriously, no more hints of joking. 

About 500 feet away (150 meters) lay the beast, a massive salamander, though it was covered in rough scales. From foot to shoulder, it was only about five feet tall, but in length it was around 50 feet long from mouth to tail, and its tail was fairly short. Its eyes were closed as it lay perfectly still, but through its chakra sensed the four approaching. It lay in the center of a very shallow but large pond, around 60ft in radius, but only three feet deep at the center. There was no movement near it, but it sensed and watched all.
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:34 pm
(Pssst)
Ryugia Uchiha
Ryugia Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8500

Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:04 am
Ryugia could see kasai stiffen as they walked into a immense presence. He wanted to see what was up ahead. 

"Excuse me for a moment" he said while jumping high into the trees on the right side og the path they were taking. From the highest branch he activated his sharingan. not too far i nthe distance he could see a huge salamander lying still in a lake. "This is not going to be easy." He could see the enormous chakra this thing was giving off, it was spreading all over the place. "What is the point of that. Seems like a waste. Hmmm" 

He dropped back down, sticking to the under side of a low branch just above the other's heads. "Kasai, Salzem, Risako. About 150 meters ahead there is a large Salamander lying in a lake. The lake is about 60 ft all around, and this thing is huge. I would guess 50 fit in length at least. it has shrouded its self in chakra, and that chakra is spreading out around it. What do you think is the best courseof action Kasai? I still think a genjutsu would at least help to minimize possible injuries, and if that fails we go to plan B. You and Risako Torch it, while Salzem beats it to a bloody pulp, and I can throw in some lightning style into the water. I can't tell what chakra nature it is if any, but I' sure we'll find out soon enough."

((Word count: 1,825))
((!,825/2000 fire ball))
((1,825/4000 Chidori))
1,825/4000 flash pillar))
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:11 pm
[I'll be posting soon. Gotta wind down from the Fallout 4 hype.]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum