Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Today at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadToday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

On Patrol (Private [Mitsui], NK)

+5
Site Administrator
James Moonstalker
Hysterio
Matteo
Kukla Nazar
9 posters
Go down
Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

On Patrol (Private [Mitsui], NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: On Patrol (Private [Mitsui], NK)

Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:46 pm
Draconis laughed. Evidently Mitsui had not understood he was kidding a little earlier. “Do you need any equipment for the transplant?” he inquired. In the mean time he began weaving hand seals for the umpteenth time again. A layer of chakra began to form, similar to a cloth but more insubstantial, that he bent the light around, rendering it invisible to the naked eye, though not to the Byakugan and apparently other forms of dojutsu as well. This was a start. He bent down to hold it over his foot, and through the make shift lens he could not see the foot at all, which was presumably a good thing. Forming more chakra, which he poured through the tenketsu in his hands, he began to stretch out the chakra cloak so that it could cover more of his body. Separating the bundle into two long lengths, he flowed the chakra so that it covered both of his legs from the knees (just below the shorts) down to the ground. Looking down, he was happy to see that the legs parts he had covered did not seem visible any more. Kicking at the ground, it looked as it the dust rose in the air because of the wind or of its own accord, though he could see foot prints due to the dust on the ground. He would have to find a way to avoid making foot prints then.

1583+238=1821
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

On Patrol (Private [Mitsui], NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: On Patrol (Private [Mitsui], NK)

Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:02 pm
Mitsui needed to find a good place to do this operation. He wondered if there were any rooms nearby or such that he could use. Mitsui thought that it would be best to ask Draconis if he could find an empty room to do this operation. Mitsui would ask, "Could we find a room to do the operation?" Mitsui did not like that there were people walking around and wanted to make sure that he could go and do this operation without any trouble.
Hysterio
Hysterio
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13500

Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:39 am
“Sure, but can you do me a favor? How does this look now? I am aiming to eliminate all traces of my presence and chakra as well as my normal visual presence stuffs.” Draconis attempted the jutsu again. As far as he could tell he should be invisible completely but he was not sure about the rest of the technique. Whether he was not sensible chakra was he would not be able to tell. Hopefully this other fellow could, Mitsui. After this, he weaved more hand seals, and made a couple of shadow clones. One of them would stand guard at the gate, while the other would go with Draconis as he walked towards the empty guard room. “How about doing the operation in here real quick then, if you do not need anything? Also, would you be willing to do transplants if I provide the materials? Being a village ninja I would be likely to have an easier time buying such from other people than you would.”

He would walk toward the empty guard room, with the shadow clone in tow to observe the process. Who knows, maybe he could get to learn some stuff about the medical arts. The second shadow clone, the one with Draconis, also worked on making it self invisible just so that he would be able to get more training in.

1821+22=2043
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:23 pm
Mitsui saw that the person was actually doing well on the basic part but it was quite difficult to get that right since it required the use of chakra to direct the light around a body to make it invisible. Mitsui thought that it would be a good idea to get this person to stop trying to work on this tech so Mitsui could do the operation though, Mitsui would proceed to say, "Ok, could we stop working on that for a bit, I know that you are making excellent progress but the thing is, I think that you need to perfect the light bend around before you work on doing the null version which is quite difficult. I think that I can tell you all about it once we are done." Mitsui would proceed to go to the corner of the room and pull up a large table. Mitsui would get some cleaning fluid and start wiping the table with it using a paper towel to make sure that the table would be clean first. Mitsui would then go and use the clone seal to make a shadow clone. Mitsui would proceed to go to the door and then insert a thread into the door knob to lock it. Now that that was done, Mitsui would proceed to get on the table and he would say, "You should get on here too. When you get on, tell my clone when you are ready for the operation."
Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen

Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:01 pm
“I have always been curious about the medical processes.” Draconis’ clone stated. It watched with its back to the door, Byakugan activated. It also began working on the Hiding With Camoflauge technique in the main character’s stead. Meanwhile, Draconis watched his clone move out of the way as Mitsui went over to lock the door. He should be able to blow the hell out of the door if the need arose, and any signs of struggle would alert the remaining shadow clone, who would be perfectly capable of raising a ruckus on his own, enough to attract the other village ninjas if need be.

Draconis hopped up onto the table and sat down. “Ok, what’s next?”

(2046+116=2162)
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:20 pm
Mitsui's clone would say, "Unfortunately, I will need to knock you unconscious. If you don't mind, I will need to hit you in the head really hard, it should be enough time for me to do that operation." Mitsui's clone would wait to see what Draconis had to say.
Hysterio
Hysterio
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13500

Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:52 pm
"Ok." Draconis spoke as he stretched himself out on the table. His clone watched from the door, carefully observing with the Byakugan. “Make it quick. I want to get to training and being introduced to the family of yours, so to speak, as soon as possible.”

Draconis grinned, not wolfishly, but like some other animal unnamed at this point.

2162+59=2221
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:24 am
Mitsui's shadow clone would smack Mitsui main in the head hard enough to knock him out. Mitsui's shadow clone would make sure that he would not hit a vital part and that he could heal them so that he would not kill them. Mitsui's shadow clone would then proceed to do that to Draconis too. Mitsui's shadow clone would then proceed to get a kunai out. Mitsui's shadow clone would proceed to cut a little bit of the eye socket of the skull to make a hole that would allow for Mitsui's clone to reach in and carefully pull out the right eye on Draconis. Mitsui's clone would grab the eye after removing some of the skull. Mitsui's clone would then slowly remove that eye and hold on to it. Then, Mitsui's clone would walk over to Mitsui main. He would carefully cut around the eye again and slowly cut a bit more of the eye socket so that he would be able to get the eye out. When Mitsui's clone would be done with the cutting, Mitsui's clone would proceed to put Draconis' right eye into Mitsui's right eye socket and then put the part of the eye socket that Mitsui's clone cut out back on. Then, Mitsui's clone would proceed to use the Mystical Palm jutsu to heal the eye and socket. Mitsui's clone would then walk over to Draconis. He would carefully put Mitsui's right eye into Draconis' right socket and then put the part of the eye socket back on. Finally, Mitsui would use the Mystical Palm technique again and would proceed to repair all the damage he did. Unfortunately, the pain would still remain for a bit. He could see that there was a lot of blood and that they would have to wait for their next shower or such or else, they could get an infection. Mitsui's clone would have his hands placed on both of their right eye sockets to make sure that they would be well repaired. Mitsui's clone would wait for them to wake up.

-40 ap, used http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22920-v6-mystical-palm-technique?highlight=mystical.
Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen

Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:01 am
Whew. Surgery was quite gory. Draconis’ shadow clone had been watching while practicing trying to turn invisible, but you know what, all that blood made him blanch at first. Perhaps it was the sight of his own true body being cut into so mercilessly that made it different from the deaths he had exacted upon the village’s enemies before. Mysteriously Mitsui the other friendly stranger dude seemed unperturbed by this, perhaps he had been around this kind of thing a lot before. What was even stranger was that Mitsui somehow kept the blood from getting on him. “We will need to clean all this up I think.” Draconis’ shadow clone stated matter of factly, his mind still processing what he had seen. The original article would too when he woke up, if the shadow clone was dispersed.

Meanwhile, the second largely forgotten shadow clone had been observing all of this with his Byakugan, unable to contain his curiosity. Now he was cleaning himself up with a garden hose, vomit forming a small puddle near the side of the village gates. Good thing there was nobody around at this time of day.

The genuine article woke up slowly. “Uggghhh… My head REALLY hurts…”

(1st post towards recovery)

2221+202=2423
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:01 pm
Mitsui woke up too. He would not dissipate the shadow clone as it happened though. Mitsui would get up and find that it really hurt. It was getting better though. Mitsui would tell Draconis, "Why don't we go to the pub and get some drinks while our clones do the clean up." Mitsui's clone would get some paper towels and start moping the table up from all the blood. He would find that there was not too much. It was good that Mitsui survived the operation, else Mitsui's clone would die. Mitsui's clone would go to Draconis and heal that part of the head that he whacked to make it feel better. Mitsui main would then say, "Our clones can dot he training."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum