Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: CeremonyToday at 7:19 amGoto SenjuSharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Ding Dong - Page 2 Empty Re: Ding Dong

Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:34 am
Koaru, or rather, Alter as it was, shook her eyes. "Nope! I guess I really just don't like the way he looks!"
She would, of course, smile brightly at saying something so rude and off putting. Though play acting as a jonin was likely a much higher crime then, say, being a missing nin, the girl didn't actually know any of these rules and regulations. She was just happy to be outside. "You Guys can let him in if ya want, but if I see him, we may not get along~"
This part was said in a.. disturbingly seductive manner but, all the same, she kept up her childish smile. She winked at Mitsui, and preformed the seal to release the clone jutsu, poofing in an instant.

EXIT unless st- actually.. what would any of you actually do about that just leave me alone.
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:02 am
Mitsui would be suspicious of what this Koaru was doing. It seemed that she was joking or something. She acted a little bit suspicious since she was not doing exactly what most would think of. Then she would disappear. Mitsui would hear of Yensung telling of Mitsui being ok. What would startle Mitsui was when Yensung said that Mitsui was a missing nin?? Mitsui would not show it but he thought quite nervous about it and that it might not be safe to stay. Mitsui decided that it was most likely best to go talk to whoever would be the hokage. Mitsui would say, "Can I go in or not?"
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:10 pm
yen nodded as the clone vanished and laughed "well good to know it was a prank. no such uzimaki existed. nut yoes you can enter at my call. honesty counts and when you disired hospitality you may come through only if harm isnt done otherwise ill have a thing or two to say about it mitsi. but you know your fine. eventhough your missing ninja your not scary. your honest at heart. know this place is like home not some place to hide away good sir. you will find my home within the vegitation area come for supper. see ya later"

yen smiled at mits as he grabbed his bag and looked back over at salzem. "under most cases its good to be guarded and reserved. but if im relaxed and such its ok. he passed my trust test and that is not easy to do you see, i had almost taken it a step further earlier but that tale will come another time, a false danger to the village that wasnt him but some feind of a woman who turned her leaf over. ill still have dealings with her so dont worry he is no harm." with that yen headed through the gates to head home and drop his cooking stuff off. despite what was encountered but found herbs and such nearby the final vally waterfall. but no worries spot you on dinner so we catch up ok?"

With that yen would walk through the gates and head home to drop off his stuff.

(attempted exit)
Anonymous

Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:42 pm
Salzem nodded as Yen walked back through the gates, back into Konoha. He turned back to the person waiting outside and nodded to him to as he stepped out of his way.

"Well... Welcome to Konoha." Salzem said, gesturing toward the town inside the gates. "May you find your time here... acceptable."

With that, Salzem looked at the sun. Seeing that his shift was over, he walked back into the village, looking for a good place to grab a bite to eat.
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:51 pm
Mitsui definitely needed to talk to the Hokage now. He thought though, that it would be best to go and get an apartment here. It would not be too hard since he had a little bit of money so he could go and get something. It was not hard to buy one now. Mitsui thought that he would likely be able to take up one of those contracts or something to get some money.

(exit, 604 words + 300 ryo, all towards http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22922-yin-healing-wound-destruction?highlight=wound, now inside Konoha)
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700