Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Tea Shop with Jurei Pt 1.Today at 12:48 pmJoro ShokkuFoxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
24 Posts - 7%
19 Posts - 5%
18 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

A lonely district with a new spark - Page 3 Empty Re: A lonely district with a new spark

Thu May 07, 2015 10:41 pm
"Okay sounds like a plan, lets see where this goes." Tatsuay was also excited to be training with another person who knew shadow manipulations. Taking a stronger stance Tatsuya positions the six tendrils to the front right part of his body. Having the tips point directly into the air Tatsuya will drive the blades down onto Kiras. Hopefully with the aid of gravity and the force coming down onto Kira's shadows will make it easier to cut through them. Tatsuya is not sure what will happen but puts in all his strength. Making sure to keep the Bird sign strong Tatsuay trys to cut through the shadow.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

A lonely district with a new spark - Page 3 Empty Re: A lonely district with a new spark

Fri May 08, 2015 8:03 pm
Kira met his shadows with her own, pushing tip into tip as the two jutsu met, and her mastered shadow sewing, unless something changed would tear through the boy's like butter with their one hundred and twenty five power, splitting them into two pieces each before returning to her side, awaiting their next task. 

"Not... Not half bad. Glad to see My shadows are as strong as i'd first thought. The clan jutsus are my most important tool, form imitation to shields I would have died without them. " As she spoke she allowed the cloak to form two small shields extended from her shoulders which domed out to about one foot in diameter just above her head. She was interested to see what tricks this boy had in comparison to the jutsu she'd used for so long they felt second nature.
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen

Sun May 10, 2015 1:26 am
Not to Tatsuay surprise his shadows were ripped to shreds by Kira's but no matter. Tatsuya was quickly distracted by what would appear to be a custom shadow manipulation. Like the shadow sewing the black silky mass made its way to the required length.Tatsuay thought that the idea was brilliant. Sure Shadow Sewing could still protect you depending on how you use it but this looked much stronger.

"Well if that is a custom jutsu then I guess I should show you what I can do." Standing on the sun painted road Tatsuay jumps back into the darkness created by the trees.

Tatsuay preforms the required hand signs and then as if he were being pulled down into the ocean by a gluttonous monster, Tatsuya's skin turns black and is pulled into the shadows of the worlds. With no other alterations to the environment it was as if Tatsuay had never existed.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu May 14, 2015 5:03 pm
~heh..... A skill usually saved for magic. This little bird has some tricks up his sleeve child...~ Her voice entered kira's mind in barelly a whisper, unwelcome as always but providing insight. Her concentration shifted slightly as she turned reflexively, realizing only moments after the words began that it was in fact the voice in her head. "Not a bad trick.... Trade you?" Finally she'd found a Nara that could show her something of interest. he still seemed novice in strength compared to her own, which was expected, but still....
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen

Thu May 14, 2015 9:04 pm
After showing off his jutsu Tatsuay releases it and comes back into his normal form. A little proud of him self her responds with.
"A custom for a custom?" He had saw Kira preform the one custom jutsu briefly and it looked interesting.
Tatsuya was more then willing to share his jutsu with Kira as he though it was selfish to keep your discoveries to your self. Then again Tatsuay could understand why people would.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu May 14, 2015 9:08 pm
"OF course. I suppose it's a moot suggestion. If you intent to join up with Koukan our techniques are shared within the group, asside from our bloodline techniques. Those are of course to stay within the clan unless absolutely neccisary. Buuuutttt Yes. I'll teach you one and you can teach me one, if you'd like." She gave him a moment to allow the information to set in, dropping the cloat that shrouded her features in blackness. This was, of course, her most important jutsu, something to be passed only to the elite fighters within the clan... and to her direct pupils. It was the clan's ultimate defence when used correctly. 

"Have you been given access to the secret techniques that surpass our clan's natural techniques? The mastered shadow imitation, and sewing jutsu?"
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen

Thu May 14, 2015 10:44 pm
"The Koukan group does sound interesting and i would like to help with the effort but my heart is here in konoha and I would like to be stationary here for the time being unless both are possible."  Konoha was not in the best of situations. There was much talk of getting a new Hokage and Tatsuya had been a person of interest for the job but at the same time helping to make the world a better place on a global scale was quite appealing.

"I have learned the jutsus you have mentioned however if mean the actual mastering of the jutsus then I have not."
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu May 14, 2015 11:23 pm
"Understandable but understand. Yuki is gone. Ame, Iwa, taki gone. Akatsuki is going village to village destroying everything in their path and they wont stop. We need shinobi with the power and heart to stand against their evil or they'll make it to konoha and burn down everything in their path. " As she spoke she formed the seals for one of her less often used jutsu. 

"I want to show you something." A gentle mist poured from her hands, flowing through the area around them. If he allowed the jutsu to affect him the world would seem to drift away in a shimmer. THe bright sun and deep green forrests of konoha would turn stark white and barren for a moment, the sensation of freezing snow filling the two. "This jutsu is a special of mine, allowing me to share my experiences vividly with those around me. And this... Is what we fight." In front of them the great gates of yukigakure laid in rubble, blood freezing to the stone. There was still fire seen in the distance, not a building in site. All around them would be the signs of true destruction but the greatest power.... well, that would be beneath them. Where they stood tatsuya would be able to see a sea of dead bodies, each arranged eyes open, skin white from blood loss. They were set up with care to form the word "akatsuki"
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen

Sat May 16, 2015 11:41 am
Tatsuya nods to Kira and watches the misty fog roll over his body. He was then transformed into a place he had never been. It was cold and Tatsuay shivers. Taking a step closer he absorbs what lays in front of him standing there heart stucken. He had seen dead bodys before but this was on a hole different level. Tatsuay's fist clench slightly and he grinds his teeth with the anger and a single tear rolls down his cheek. With his anger building Tatsuay takes a deep breath and like snow on a furnace he calms him self. Tatsuay had seen enough and was convinced even more then before of the Akatsuki terror.

Inside Tatsuay  was very conflicted on what to do. He wanted to leave and fight but there were too many factors swing him in the other direction. One he knew he was not powerful enough to take out even a single member as well him and Kasai were truly the most powerful (active) shinobi in Konoha. Tatsuya felt like he needed to stay here and protect the newly formed Genin as well there was a chance that he could become the next hokage according to public opinion. Lost for words Tatsuya remains silent.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat May 16, 2015 10:24 pm
"The death will not stop until Akatsuki falls. Understand the burden on koukan. We need you for this. If you're worried about the village Sani is more then capable to fend off any attackers and will be able to contact me wherever we are in case of trouble. "She paused. It was too simple the way she explained it. Of course her friend wouldn't dare stay here while she was risking her life.. But she must. In her heart Kira knew she would make it through the battle one way or the other and Hisano... If she lost her so soon after they were reunited, No. She'll find a way. 

The images would linger for several moments, allowing the boy to take in what was going on before finally disappearing as if the entirety of the bloodbath were nothing but a bad dream. In truth it was, but her bad dream. 

"You are the only one I've met with the ability to...I suppose I should start from the begining. I was a student of the demon who leads akatsuki. The things we did were not pretty but it was never this bad. I fear that.." She paused, thinking through her words very carefully. How could she explain to a new comer that when the final fight began it was as likely that she would turn blades against her friends as strike down her enemy. "The cycle of abuse is...um. I cant garantee that when I see him again if he gives me a command that I wont follow it. His teachings are a part of me. I need someone powerful from the nara clan, someone who's shadows can hold me still just in case. "
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum