Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 3:41 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 28%
25 Posts - 23%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Power of the Waves (Kuro/NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Power of the Waves (Kuro/NK)

Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:29 pm
Kiru was, a little dumbfounded at this turn of events. First of all, the dragon even moving was a bit of a stretch but then it decapitated itself with its own move. Like that was a good thing to do or something. He would have stopped it, had he not been in total shock of the beast even doing something like that. It didn't really make sense to him, unless it had another way of..you know.. living. "Uh..Kuro your beast thing just cut its own head off. I had nothing to do with it."
He took a glance around, making sure no one was using genjutsu or anything. Whatever the beast had done, it obviously had some sort of idea what it was doing, so Kiru didn't let his guard down. He wasn't falling for any stupid tricks. He looked around, in case a bunch of these things were going to pop up from its blood or something crazy like that. This was a ridiculous opponent, decapitating itself and all. He shook his head and cleared his mind. He needed to be focused on any traps or tricks that could happen. He wouldn't be caught like a rabbit in a trap.

Kiru wasn't about to fall into any odd tricks. This beast had some sort of plan, something that involved its own decapitation. While that seemed wildly silly, Kiru couldn't think of anything else there could be. Nothing would just kill itself out of annoyance from a wound. Kiru focused and thought of possible responses to rogue actions. Rho Aias was a pretty airtight shield, so he could use that in any sudden attack cases. He had multiple attack jutsu now that would help him, though he realized he should probably buff his defenses up quite a bit. He was weak physically, being more reliant on speed and attempts at being clever then anything. So he had to make sure to for see anything this beast would throw at him, whether it was a sudden attack or some kind of ultimate defensive manuever. He went through individual hand seals in his head of many jutsu that he knew. He had to make sure that they were all fresh on his mind for any sudden attacks or movements. He didn't quite have the range of Kira, but he could get himself out of a lot of things with what he knew.

WC - 400

Last edited by Kiru the Bashful on Fri May 01, 2015 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:27 pm
Kuro smiled to himself as he carefully reconstituted his body, hiding from Kuro behind the armor shell that was slightly bigger than himself. "I can't move most of my body but I can make water clones!" Kuro shouted and lied as he created a new water clone inside of the armor shell. "And don't worry about Terroth, I think he just dislikes open wounds." He then stepped to the side as if he was the clone himself while Terroth's body began to shake again. The stump of he neck then began to bubble as new flesh and bone began to rapidly grow, splitting into two necks that twisted and bent as new heads began to grow and take shape at the ends. Large craggy teeth and sunken eyes formed and took shake, the heads roaring as their creation Completed. They then spoke at the same time as Terroth laughed. "Hydra biology one oh one human. Remove a head and two grow in it's place! Decapitation feels great once I've regrown! Now I can really let loose!"
Terroth Stomped forward and Kuro jumped on his foot for a ride. Terroth's heads each grabbed a chunk of earth and hurled the boulders at Kiru, Kuro then dashing behind the rocks as they smashed into the ground, ready to jump at Kiru and liquefy if he was hit.
wc - 225
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Fri May 01, 2015 8:53 pm
Kiru was once again suprised as he realized he was, in fact, fighting a mythical hydra. Well, he himself had the mythical dragon as a partner, but he currently didn't have any he could currently summon that would do anything for him, at least not anything useful. He scratched his head as the beast, now with two heads, began to attack. As the beast attacked, Kiru quickly uised the hand seals for water fang bullet, causing a spiral wave to burst from the water behind him, and strike the boulders down. While not quite as clean as a sword, the drilling wave would do its job and crash into the dragon with a power of 60. He knew that wouldn't work to destroy the beast, and had another effect in mind, or atleast what he would call a plan. His coats chakra field kept it from getting wet, but his hair, now much longer from the time in the cave, was wet and sticking down making Kiru have a little harder time seeing. It shouldn't affect his actual combat ability however, and he made sure to think of several backup plans, should the one he was currently thinking of not play out.

The jutsu he was using, in itself, was a bit difficult. When he was practicing, the water had been in front of him. It was easy to influence with his chakra that way. But with this backwards way of doing it, he had to keep his focus in two places at one time, and making a mistake wasn't an option. He wouldn't want the water to drop off and hit him in the head more then the spray of liquid already was. He partly hoped Kira would be impressed with his new set of jutsu he had learned, though that was probably a long shot. Now if he could drown this infinite cave in water, that would probably be impressive to her. Setting an impossible example probably wasn't the best way to teach, which was why Kiru didn't simply destroy Kuro using only sword skills. He had to let the boy figure out ways to beat tougher opponents at a disadvantage. Kuro was definitely clever, but was he on the scale with natural geniuses, like Kira or Youka? People born with immense power and clever minds. Both displayed some degree of madness though, so they weren't the best examples, but they were all he knew.

WC- 400
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Fri May 01, 2015 9:34 pm
The rocks began beraking into bits in front of Kuro, giving him extra time prepare for the piercing wave headed for him. He let his body begin to liquefy as the jutsu hit him, but kept his right arm around as he prepared to use it for an attack. He closed one of his eyes as he let his body get torn apart and splattered across the cave. His arm was tossed into the air with his hand forming a finger gun, firing a tiny drop drop of water back where the large wave came from. His body then completely turned to water, leaving him across the ground in a large thin puddle. Terroth puffed his chest and grunted as he took the attack head on, pushing through the water attack and stopping on top of Kuro who slowly reformed behind one of his front legs. "Not bad, not bad! You might want to break Kuro out of that armor if you want more of a challenge. I have to admit, you might be too fast for me to catch. Besides, I think he might be getting depressed."

wc 188
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Sat May 02, 2015 1:52 am
Kiru did expect Kuro to make an attack, especially of something like this. The droplet of water would have gotten anyone else who didn't know the technique. Perfectly hidden by the falling water around Kiru, except it was moving way too fast for a normal droplet of water and was traveling the wrong way as well. Kiru would'nt have thought to watch for it if he hadn't already had this technique used against him. Prefering to stay in one position, Kiru preformed his next set of hand seals incredibly quickly. Putting his palm outward, a seal would instantly appear. Next, in front of the seal, a large purple spiraling flower would appear. Due to Kiru's wind glaive powering up his chakra, the denser Rho Aias had even changed color to represent its strength of 80. The droplet would smash into it, creating barely a crack. Kiru smiled at the boys plan though, it was very clever. Kiru could give him a helping hand with more water, sure. He was interested in seeing how far Kuro's water techniques could go with more water. How much could he draw out the boys innate talents. He'd just have to find out himself.

His next set of seals formed a cloud above Kiru's head. Still an ameture with this technique, the pair would see the water around Kiru rising into the air, and a bright silver aura appearing around Kiru. the brighter it became, the more water gathered in the cloud. It was becoming a large black beast of a cloud, small sparks of lightning appearing from the formation of the storm. This jutsu would drop waves on the ground from the sky to wash away his enemies like a deadly crashing storm. If he had lightning techniques he could make it much more dangerous but for now, he'd just see how Kuro handled it. The waves would crash down around the chuunin, cracking the ground and washing the area in 10 foot waves with a power of 60. Kiru stood at the center of the chaos as the waves slammed into the ground repeatedly, causing water to foam and fly through the cave, making the pond behind him much bigger. Kiru doubted Kuro would be much effective, but to see that Kiru had come to grasp such a control over water had to be at least slightly impressive. Kuro would atleast be knocked out of his rock prison.

WC- 400
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Sat May 02, 2015 10:20 am
Kuro watched the waves crash and merged with the water as it reached him. The rock shell covered clone was washed away by the waves, crumbling away in the rushing water. Terroth watched it fall over with a chuckle and grunted as he stepped forward, Kuro clinging to the back of his leg. "So Kuro, what do you think we should do? He seems to be a very powerful foe. Certainly better than you in every way. How do you plan to even hit him?"
"Well... I think what I really need to do right now Terroth... Is have some support! Try that!"
"Yes, obviously but HOW!?"
"Just do what you do best! Be a wall!"
Terroth growled like a big, grumpy, two-headed mountain and grunted as he lowered his heads. "Whatever, I'm getting a drink. Try to not let yourself get sucked down."
The Hydra then opened his mouths and quenched his thirst, gulping down gallons of water before lifting his head again. While he drank, Kuro got an idea and merged with the water, moving to the hydra's mouth and letting himself be pulled in. He reformed again as he entered the mouth and held on for dear life on one of the many large teeth now surrounding him. He tapped the roof of Terroth's mouth to let him know he was in there and coughed a bit, his voice only able to be heard by Terroth, his current surroundings blocking off his voice from reaching Kiru. It also made a pretty neat echo. "Geez Terroth, your breath stinks. Really bad. Like dead fish." Terroth kept his mouth closed and took a deep breath through his nose. He was getting tired of Kuro's doing the opposite of he just asked. "Anyways listen, I have an idea, but I need to be able to grab him. I know we're having trouble even touching him, but we can... do this. whoa. All that chakra use is starting to catch up to me. Crap. Well, just get closer and I'm gonna try a thing." Kuro then pulled up some excess water held in Terroth's mouth and threw his hand horizontally, creating seven water needles that hovered in place. Terroth took a few steps forward and roared at Kiru, opening his jaws wide for Kuro. Kuro threw a few handsigns as his ears began ringing from the loud sound and launched a Snake's Mouth jutsu from his mouth while inside the hydra's mouth. The jutsu overtook the water needles, covering them up as they launched through it. The needles would reemerge from the mouth of the water snake as it neared Kiru. Kuro would then merge with his jutsu and let it carry him closer to Kiru.
wc-455
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Sun May 03, 2015 3:38 pm
Kiru waityed to see what Kuro would do, but then, realizing he was going to be late for a meeting with Kira, sighed and yelled to Kuro. "Hey, I gotta go. I'll see you around for more training. Be ready to leave the cave at a moments notice!"
With that, he ran off into the wild uknown.

EXIT

TWC - 5,400

Jutsu-
Rho Aias (1,000/3000)
Stormy Blockade (1,000/2,000)
Water Fang Bullet (1,000/3,000)
Wind Glaive (1,400/3,000)
Dust Cloud (1,000/3,000)

Ryo-
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sun May 03, 2015 3:51 pm
Approved <3
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Sun May 03, 2015 4:00 pm
Kuro stopped as Kiru ran off, a bit awestruck that he would just, leave like that. Then everything hit him. Without the adrenaline of the fight, all Kuro's chakra use got up with him and he fell to the ground, his body taking on an odd jelly-like state as he lost conciousness. He had definitely pushed himself too far. Terroth carefully gaurded Kuro until he awoke before returning to his home. "Ready to travel huh? Well, one power nap and I'm good!"
wc-82
[exit]
TWC -  2001
+10 stats
Terroth 4956/4000
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sun May 03, 2015 4:09 pm
Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum