Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 2:22 pmCiel UchihaThe Tea Shop with Jurei Pt 1.Today at 12:48 pmJoro ShokkuFoxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 50%
69 Posts - 18%
25 Posts - 7%
19 Posts - 5%
18 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 2%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ryugia Uchiha
Ryugia Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8500

Ryugia uchiha. Genin Exam! Empty Ryugia uchiha. Genin Exam!

Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:57 pm
Ryugia walked down the hall with a kunai spinning on his finger. He had a smile on his face, and an air of confidence radiated off of him. He had yet to awaken his sharingan, but he hoped that going on more dangerous missions with a team would speed that along. The sharingan was a Uchiha's birth right, and he planed to claim it. Naturally the only thing standing in his way was the genin exam. This would allow him to become a genin and go on the missions he longed for. He stopped at the door to his exam room. He slid the door open with one hand and walked in. "Ryugia Uchiha, here for my genin examination." with a flick of his wrist Ryugia launched the kunai in the air grabbed it and with a final flourish the kunai found it's place in his side holster. 
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Ryugia uchiha. Genin Exam! Empty Re: Ryugia uchiha. Genin Exam!

Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:44 pm
The proctor had been waiting patiently for the student to arrive and gave him a kind smile when he enterred the room. "You're just in time, please perform the clone and transformation technique and demonstrate your understanding of the two jutsu."

(Make and 800 word post about the above and you're good to go <3}
Ryugia Uchiha
Ryugia Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8500

Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:54 pm
Dog, boar,tiger. Ryugia weaves the signs in quick succession. He can feel his internal chakra flame swell to life. This is how he has always sensed his chakra. He lets the flame spread through his body, and envelope him in a cloak of fire. He can feel a bead of nervous sweat run down the side of his face, as he concentrates on the image of his instructor. That seemed to be the easiest image to hold in his mind. He could look at it the whole time. It was difficult to think about so many things at once. Maintaining the image, and focusing chakra was hard work. He felt anther bead of sweat run down his back. This was no time to be nervous, he had to do it now! He enacted the jutsu, letting it take over, and produce his new image. In an instant he was much taller than he was  few moments ago. He was now at eye level with his instructor, the height was perfect, and looking down at his clothes, he knew he had gotten that right too. 
"As you can see the transformation jutsu is exactly as the name implies. It allows the user to take on another form. It is most often used in stealth or infiltration missions, though has been used for other purposes. It is one of the hardest of the academy jutsus do to tha fact that the user must expend a constant flow of chakra, and maintain the mental image of the transformation. It requires extreme concentration, and skill. I hope that demonstrates my knowledge of the jutsu, and my skill in using it." 
Ryugia released the jutsu, and returned to his normal size, and look. He was glad that jutsu was done with, since it was very taxing to maintain. He took a deep breath through the nose, and exhaled through the mouth. He calmed himself. This next jutsu was very important. It was the only one that had given him trouble. He was going to do this though. He was going to pass no matter what. He was not leaving without becoming a genin, and getting his headband. He was a Uchiha, he had a reputation to uphold, as an elite clan.  

"The final jutsu. The clone jutsu, is an in battle tactical jutsu. it is used as distraction. You create a clone of yourself, that has no actual mass. It can't fight, but it can draw your opponents attention away from you. I'll perform the jutsu now." Tiger, boar, ox, dog. Ryugia imagines his chakra flame splitting into two more parts, that become a shell, and imagine them taking his image. Suddenly he felt as if the jutsu was slipping away from him. He felt tired, like he couldn't go on. This had happened before. When he had trained for the jutsu. "I can do this. I will do this. Two clones. I will not loose out to this jutsu. I command my chakra, and I say clone jutsu!" With these final thoughts going through his head, the jutsu goes through, and two mirror images of himself appear in a shimmer on either side of Ryugia. He wills them to walk forward, and they do. He wants to have all three speak at the same time. "So how about that for a clone jutsu. I hope it was good enough." He smiles confidently at the proctor. He is pretty drained, but he keeps up a strong appearance. to use both those jutsus in rapid succession at his age is hard. He hoped he would be able to do much more soon though. He longed to graduate, and learn his first elemental jutsu, and be assigned to a squad. It  was a new adventure, and he was almost there. He released the clone jutsu. His two doppelgangers disappeared in a shimmer. 

Ryugia sat down in a chair, somewhat tired, but regaining energy quickly. He watched the instructor intently as he waited to be graded. He had performed each jutsu, and explained it's relevance, and tactical usefulness. He hoped that he had done well. He thought he had executed the jutsu flawlessly. It had been his best yet. He  just hoped his best was good enough. He twirled a kunai on his finger again, which had become a sort of nervous habit. grant it kunai were dangerous weapons, but he had become very used to handling them. Not being able to hold it in any more he spoke to the proctor. "So... do I pass? please tell me I passed. I have to become a genin! I refuse to be the failure who get's left behind. I am a Uchiha and I have a rep. to uphold. After this I have to go find some creative way to awaken my sharingan without become an depressed, emotional wreck. I will probably nearly get my self killed, but at least I will have the chance to do all that and more as a genin. I will tkae harder missions, make friends with my team mates, and learn from my sensei. So you see I have to pass. It means everything to me." 

WC:864
claims: (Genin rank + perks that go with it.) (4 SP if that is applicable) (Leaf village headband)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:19 am
"Very well done," the examiner praised. "You've certainly earned this." She added, placing a Konoha headband on his desk. "You are now an official shinobi of the Leaf."
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:21 am
No stat points from the exam but a genin promotion gets you 15 stats and your first spec.

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum