Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Silver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Catching up (P, Nk) Empty Catching up (P, Nk)

Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:43 pm
Haru sat on the beach, his legs crossed and his fingers in the sand. For what felt like the first time in forever, he was casually dressed, in a white sleeveless shirt and a pair of cargo shorts. It felt strange to be dressed so lightly, but the warm weather pretty much demanded it. He was staring out to the sea, holding his headband, the one he had custom made for him back at Tengakure. The headband was a technological marvel, but that wasn’t the point. It was the symbol, one of Tengakure, that he felt torn by. His new home was Shimagakure, or, as it was called now, Kirigakure.

Haru looked down at the headband. Perhaps he could never let go. That place had been his home, and they destroyed it, and for what reasons, he did not know. Still, he was simply, at heart, a soldier, and his job was to follow orders. So follow orders he would. To the bitter end. Maybe some day he’d know for sure what had spurred the decision.

Haru shook his head, sitting back in the sand.

”Tch, calm down, idiot.” He muttered to himself, sighing. ”You’re worrying too much.” He said.
Altar Shinkou
Altar Shinkou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 18

Catching up (P, Nk) Empty Re: Catching up (P, Nk)

Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:27 pm
Altar was walking through the streets, the sweltering heat still pounding away at him despite his shedded layers. He had forgone the heavy trench coat he normally donned, and had even picked up some new clothes. He was normal to the strange, constant downpour of Tengakure. That, and the entire damn place was shrouded in the shadows of buildings so tall they blocked the clouds. Here, however, it was very open and sunny. And very, very hot. While he still wore black, he had picked up a shirt that was made of an airy, light material instead of solid cloth. He still wore pants, but they too were made of a lighter material.

Altar would move along the street, a hand to the sky to block the sun from his eyes, when he would see a familiar face. Sitting alone on a beach, a good distance away from the population, was Haru. He looked like he was deep in thought...best to go bother him, right? And so, Altar would walk over to Haru and kneel to his left side.

"Hey...you okay, Haru? You look...upset, like you're conflicted about something. You wanna talk, man?" Altar would say before looking downwards and noticing the headband in his hands. Ah, so that was it... Well, unfortunantly there was no going back now. With Tengakure in ruins, there was really no turning back. This new place was to be their home. Still...the place held memories for Altar, so it must've held a LOT of memories for Haru.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:44 pm
Haru looked back as a familiar voice came from behind him. Altar, wearing surprisingly little clothing, although still stubbornly dressing in black, it seemed. Shrugging, he patted at the ground next to him.

”I don’t know. Maybe it could help.” He said, sighing. ”But then again, you know what I’m going to say anyways. I miss my home.” He explained simply, tossing a stone into the sea, which skipped off into the distance.

”No, it’s best not to think about it, anymore.” He said, his tone lifting a bit. ”It’s been awhile since we’ve just talked, ki-… Altar.” Haru said, biting his tongue and stumbling over his words as he avoided the now forbidden former name he used for Altar. ”…I guess that’s one more thing I have to get used to. Forgive me if I sound like an old timer, but you’ve changed a lot since we first met. You’ve earned the right to be called by your own name.” He said, waving the subject away. ”Anyways, how have you been adjusting? Still refusing to wear decent clothes, I see?” He teased the boy, giving the boy a sly grin.
Altar Shinkou
Altar Shinkou
Citizen

Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:01 am
Altar's eyes would hit the ground and his face would take a slightly sadder appearance at Haru being homesick. He supposed he missed it, too, but it was just another place he had settled. For Haru, it was home. And home could never truly be replaced. That was something even Altar understood well.

Altar's face would brighten at the surprise compliment Haru tossed at him. Well, he supposed it was a compliment. Earning anything was good, right? And seeing as he had asked to be called by his own name, instead of a nickname, when he had just met Haru and had been laughed at...well, now that Haru acknowledged that was progress. It was a definite good sign. Though he still had a long way to go if he wanted Haru to truly look at him as if he were on the same level, as if they were equal. A long way that seemed like forever.

And then Haru made a comment on his clothes. Well, that came outta left field. Wait...what did that even mean? What was a left field? Anyways...Altar had always suspected that Haru had a dislike for his taste in fashion, but that only confirmed it. Still, he said it in a teasing manner, so maybe it was nothing. Maybe.

"I'm adjusting well...aside from the heat and all this damn sand forcing me to switch a few things up...clothes included. I like 'em, what's wrong with them, huh? They're functional, they keep me from dying of heat stroke, and they fit. I don't see a problem." Altar would say, looking Haru up and down before doing the same to himself. They looked like polar opposites, save the white hair and eyes. Thinking about it...he still had to figure out just what in the hell had happened to his hair. Perhaps this sun soaked 'paradise' had somehow bleached his hair? Ah well, live and learn, forgive and forget, all that good stuff.

Thinking on it, Altar was about to say that they should take a walk or go grab food or something, but he held his tongue, as his mind wandered to a very dark place, specifically a place dyed in white due to all the snow. And then there were the beavers, and...eugh, Altar would seriously need to remember to not accept anything from strangers. Lest he be drugged and dragged again.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:21 am
Haru chuckled as Altar became defensive of his clothes.
”Well, there’s nothing wrong with them, I just fail to see how you aren’t positively roasting right now! That’s awfully dark for this weather…” He said, still teasing, his mood noticeably improved. Altar’s comment about the sand seemed a tad odd, because Haru, having grown used to it, loved the sand. As the boy spoke, he absentmindedly took a handful of the stuff and let it slip out of his hand, back to the ground. It was soft and comfortable and cool, compared to the hot sun, and it gave Haru a perfect place to sleep, much like the grass of home. It was about the only thing he liked about this place.

”I don’t mind the sand, so much as the overcrowding. It seems like nobody knows where to go. Tengakure was a lot more populous then this place…” He said, looking around. Large refugee camps were everywhere, although slowly giving way to permanent houses and apartments. ”Well, I’m glad to hear you’ve adjusted well.” He said, his eyes falling on the boy’s hair, which was now as white as his own. That was another thing that had changed about the boy. They say a student grows to become their master, but Haru had never taken the phrase literally. Looking back, Altar also now possessed a byakugan, which matched his own.

”Anyways… You have a bit of explaining to do, and I think you know what I’m talking about...” He said suddenly, looking over at the boy scoldingly like a father prying information from his son. ”What’s this about a you going on date with someone?”
Altar Shinkou
Altar Shinkou
Citizen

Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:46 am
Altar would chuckle at Haru's comment. "Well, it's dark sure, but black's about the only good color for me. Besides, these clothes are nice and airy and light. They let wind go right through so...it keeps me fairly cool." Altar would say, running has hands down the sides of his shirt. As talk turned to that of Shima...er, Kiri, Altar would let his face drop a bit as he wandered in his thoughts.

"I wouldn't mind the sand if there was just a bit less of it. I feel like i'm in a desert half the time, not on an island. As for the overcrowding and population...yeah, it's pretty bad. I'm not sure what'll become of this place at this rate. It'll either become a junk heap with shit housing and desolate apartments like a wasteland, or it'll be the spiritual successor of Tengakure and become a sprawling metropolis. Still...it pains me to see this many people offput and without proper houses. I'm...just glad my sister made it in alright." Altar would say, looking to Haru. He would've said something about hoping Haru's family had as well, but he didn't truly know if Haru had any family. It had never actually come up...

When Haru mentioned that Altar needed to explain, his face would become confused. Oh? ...oh. Yeah, that...the date... He had hoped that Haru had forgotten about that. "Alright, alright. I was hoping you forgot about that... So I may have taken to this girl... and she may have taken to me... we may have maybe kinda sorta went on a date and held hands. It wasn't anything serious, I mean I don't even know if we're a couple, I just... I really like her." Altar would reply sheepishly, running a hand through his hair as he spoke. He didn't know why, but he suddenly felt like he was under a spotlight. Eugh, that feeling...
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:54 pm
Altar seemed dead set on dressing in dark colors. It was a strange little quirk the boy had, and Haru didn’t really understand it.
”Well, I’m not surprised you think that, since you’ve never tried anything else on. One of these days I’m gonna buy you some decent clothes, mark my words.” He said, shaking his head. ”Especially now that you’ve a lady to impress.” He added jokingly.

Haru’s eyes seemed glassy as Altar spoke about the refugees, adding that his own sister had made it alright.
”You have a sister?” He asked, a little surprised. ”I always thought you were an only child.” He said explanatorily. Looking over his shoulder, he saw the hut that his family was staying at, which was starting to look much more like a house. ”Before we left, I lived separately from my family, but now we’ve moved in together to save space. I’m glad my own sister has a good home after all that happened.” He said offhandedly.

Then Altar finally spilled the beans… kinda. He started explaining his relationship to this mystery girl, that they weren’t serious yet, but they were definitely a thing.

”Well, who is she? What’s she like?” He asked impatiently. ”I can’t even begin to imagine what your “Type” is, Altar. Help me out here.”
Altar Shinkou
Altar Shinkou
Citizen

Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:12 pm
Altar would laugh at Haru, envisioning himself wearing bright colors and more stylish, flashy kinds of clothes. It was an image that certainly seemed funny. "Well, if you think you can find anything that'll fit me and look good, have at"

Altar's surprise would mimic Haru's as the man explained that he did indeed have a family. Well, that was good to know. Though he seemed like more of a solitary person, family always tended to be an exception. Altar himself was included in that. He didn't take to most people, or anyone easily for that matter, but he'd sooner die than lose his sister...again. "Yeah, I have a sister. Long story short we...didn't see eye to eye when we were young. Right before I ran away, we got into a fight and I never heard from her again. Or at least until a little while ago. I found her captive amidst a bandit camp. Talk about a small world. I saved her and she's been living with me under wraps ever since. Altar would say, before looking to Haru to see him glancing over his shoulder at a small, developed hut. Was...that where his family was? "Y'know, know that we know we both have families, we should try to organize something. You never know, it could be fun." Altar would say offhandedly.

When Haru asked for more details of the girl he had went out with, Altar's face would flush slightly. Oh boy, this was gonna be an event to say the least. "She's...beautiful. Hair white as snow, eyes blue as the ocean, every little detail of her seems to be just...perfect. Her name's Youta." Altar would say, a far off expression on his face.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:26 pm
Altar seemed surprised that Haru had a family. Strange, since he was a Hyuuga, and the Hyuuga thrived on family. Haru was a black sheep of the family, preferring to spend his time alone, with the exception of Aryll, his sister. She was only his half sister, but they had been so much that they might as well have been twins.

Altar’s suggestion of their families meeting came as a shock. He never envisioned Altar being the one to suggest that. Still, the idea of his family finally meeting his protégé sounded nice enough, and getting to know Altar’s sister sounded interesting.
”Sure, that actually sounds pretty cool. We could have you guys over some time for dinner with my family or something.” He said, nodding his head.

Altar then began to, finally, describe the girl he had been talking about. White hair, blue eyes… Could it be? Haru wondered idly if he knew this mystery girl… And then Altar said it.

”…Youta?” Uttered Haru in disbelief.

A moment or two of utter silence followed as it sank in. And then, Haru laughed, long and loud. ”No way. My students are hooking up under my nose?” He said, his voice rising. ”But you know, now that I think of it, you two seem perfect for each other. You’re very similar.” He said, patting Altar’s back approvingly. ”I do have one question, though… How does it feel to know that your girlfriend can kick your ass?” He asked jokingly.
Altar Shinkou
Altar Shinkou
Citizen

Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:53 pm
Altar would nod at Haru's suggestion. "Sure, that sounds nice. Of course i'll have to go and myself some nice clothes..." He would say, a wry grin forming on his face.

For a moment, Haru seemed to go through stages. First he was in disbelief, then after it sank in, he burst out laughing. What was so funny? What Haru said next shed light on it, though. Now that Altar thought back, Youta was officially Haru's student, while Altar had become more of an unofficial, under-the-wing type deal. After that, though, Haru seemed generally approving, going so far as patting Altar on the back and saying he could see them being a good couple. And then Haru dropped the teasing question. Altar would laugh and respond smoothly. "Well, that's why I try not to aggro her. But with my personality, that doesn't exactly work easily. I mean the first time I really felt anything for her she had a blade aimed for my heart. Strangely though, she's the one that has acted in the heat of the moment. Thanks to her rash and brash acting, and my insubordinance, we almost had a scuff with Xyxer and two ANBU. So...in short, I guess we really equal each other out. And I wouldn't say she could kick my ass. I'd like to think I could hold my own and put up a semi-decent fight. And i'd like to think that my mentor and friend would have more faith in me than to think i'd get my ass handed to me so easy. On that note, it does feel good to have a strong girlfriend that doesn't need me to protect her. None of that over done white knighting bull that everyone's obsessed with." Altar would say, ranting on. He had gotten slightly excited, he had never talked with anyone about his relationship with Youta before.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum