Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

One more for the road.(Kumo destruction topic V2)

+13
Akihana Akari
Shitai Orochi
Takumashi Senju
Psychosis
Ganki
Kaos
Kasuke
Arashi Tekiatsu
Ryuk Uzumaki
Demetri Kaguya <3
Tanji Heiji
Naoki Gekou
Youka
17 posters
Go down
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

One more for the road.(Kumo destruction topic V2) - Page 4 Empty Re: One more for the road.(Kumo destruction topic V2)

Thu May 14, 2015 11:10 am
The Kunai would be allowed to hit his armored form and deflect off it surface as the seals were snuffed out soon after. Letting down his armor his he looked at the man anger set upon his face not at him but at how futile this fight was and no one to help him could be sensed for miles only a few weak chakra signatures could be felt. His mind drifted back to his time in the leaf village where he had spent one day as a pupil to Navi a great and powerful ninja by his own right he looked at the man before him with his rippled purple eyes and spoke "The ninja in this village seem to only care if they live not..." He gestured towards the pile of dead bodys around them "If they do or not...I denounce this village and those who live in it." He spoke this not knowing that Kyohaku was still in the village at this time. As he spoke a ball of chakra was formed in his hand and just after speaking he would fling it at the kages building and walk back a few feet. "You may want to move..." he said as he stood there watching what would happen.

[351-10-50=291 50 for Chibaku and 10 for up keep on Rinne]
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 60063

One more for the road.(Kumo destruction topic V2) - Page 4 Empty Re: One more for the road.(Kumo destruction topic V2)

Sun May 17, 2015 7:12 pm
The kunais went through the field and as instructed the sunflies followed, but only to be negated like the last time. Though the metal blades bounced off harmlessly off the man's armor, this served to prove that only chakra creations were negated. Sadly, there was no telling what kind of effect such a field might have on a person, given that quite a large amount of chakra constantly flowed inside them. But unexpectedly Naoki realized he might not have to find out, as the field dispersed and the man before him seemed to stand down. Not exactly sure what to make of this the former leader remained in his previous stance with half a seal and right hand on katana's hilt, while using the sharingan to analyze the other Uchiha's face, his expression, his gestures. It was clear he was troubled, unsure, Naoki ventured a guess that this fight seemed pointless to him, especially if he anticipated losing it. Hearing words that confirmed his speculation he would smirk. Of course, why fight for a lost cause.

Naoki lowered his right hand, his eyes momentarily glancing at Youka, who was doing something with the corpse of the other Uchiha. Maybe, maybe one Uchiha dead was enough for today, maybe this one can be turned to be a strong ally. A fate more useful but possibly not much better than death, depends on your loyalty and your perspective. Naoki would let him form the ball of chakra and follow it with his eyes into the sky that was filled with clouds from his Rain Tiger at Will jutsu, clouds that covered a mile in all direction, obstructing the sky completely and sadly all eclipses, at least for those beneath. Shine only the light of a single chakra ball, launched by the Uchiha, the ball that stopped above a building that the former leader could only assume to be the Kage building. Both Naoki's and Wookie's sharingans would scan the ball of chakra, it was clearly of high density and capable of outputting great amounts of power. It was a threat and although this man no longer seemed interested in fighting him, Naoki could not just leave someone like this standing on the field.

And so, Vigil, who stood just over 11 meters from both of them, would spot Naoki's glance and realize it was time. In but a moment the area around them would be flooded with a dense mist that obstructed all view. It would be the same moment that Naoki would make his move.
The handseal needed appearing in his mind his body would blur out to move only about a meter. Because his foe had stopped so close to him, he only needed to extend his already (or rather still) raised left hand. Having remembered where the man stood and continuing to track him through the sensory orb as well as his own senses Naoki would aim to land his hand covered in purple flames, result of which, should it happen, would be the man lying on the ground when the mist faded.

In the mean time Wookie would note Youka's words and the technique being used to teleport the whole group of them away.

[Lost 3 more, 10 total sunflies, 1 released
2 ap upkeep for the sensory sunfly, 1 ap for sharingan, 40 ap for 5 element seal
leaving Naoki with 611/785

1 ap for sharingan and
leaving Wookie with 341/392

10 ap for hidden mist
leaving Vigil with 140/150]
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Sat May 23, 2015 12:42 pm
As Akuoy had asked his final question to speak to a leader the main host body had made it's way with his paths still scanning the area searching for hostilities. Each body stayed close within 5 meters of the main body to allow full interaction.

"You wanted to speak with-"

The Demons words were cut off as he noted a quick flux of small chakra almost like an ability had be used and then turned off again. Of course his path Heero turned his gaze to a slightly elevated position in time to track a gleaming streak. Being within 6 meters now of his clone the Demons appendage would move forward holding half of his vibro lance poised to intercept the blade knocking it to the ground a meter from his clone to the right side. During this time another flare of chakra was felt as the incoming attack was deflected. A quick mental command and Wufei's head swiveled in the general direction of the chakra.

"It seems there are those that still wish to fight, I'll indulge you, come out and show me your resolve."

As The Demon spoke Wufei registered the Kunai flying towards them from behind. Without turning to face the attack the Demons other appendage swooped in at the 5 meter mark of the kunai swatting it down towards the ground allowing it to ricochet off of the other half of the vibro lance. Two distanced attacks right after the other was fairly annoying but he would have to wait and see who came out to accept his challenge.

The whole time Akuoy hadn't changed his positioning or moved from his spot, there was no need as the mental command to stay where he was had been issued once the first flare of chakra was felt from the unknown sword chucking bastard. Still staring at the young boy in front of him The Demon and his paths moved closer to form a half circle around the boy if no one had come out.

"You have...either bravery...or you lack the necessary brain function to understand fear. Either or could be used to great effect. I suggest you leave this village now little one before I change my mind and take more than just your fingers. If you indeed want to thank me for showing you the way seek me out after my business here is concluded. I will show you just how deep into blissful insanity you can really go."

Now the waiting game was to be played..or the boy would attack him which would be interesting to say the least. For now however each path watched the area's of the attacks while the Demon prepared himself for hopefully a fun time his ten appendages waving in the air full of weapons primed to strike down anything just as quickly as it entered his field. He noted more chakra that had appeared but those all died immediately as they spawned he would have to check those soon.
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen
Stat Page : Kaos
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 10250

Sat May 23, 2015 5:10 pm
Kaos looks at what the first man said was his other, after witnessing that, he was in awe a little. They form a half-circle around him, and he tenses up.
"Is this it? My death," Kaos thinks, seeing the four people before him, before he hears one speak.
"It's neither bravery, or lack of fear, sir," Kaos starts, as his hand wanders to his kidney scar, "I refuse to ever allow somebody to take a part of me while I breathe."
He then nods, and says, "i can tell just by the way you blocked those attacks that I am no match for you, but I will see you again. Maybe then, I will be strong enough to face you and these others. Remember this name, I am Kaos. I may not be a threat, but by allowing me to leave, I can grow to be a threat. And I will prove to you, when I seek you out again, that even bliss insanity won't stop me. "
He then walks around the four people, hoping that the man keeps his word, as he leaves the city. He doesn't look around, and he doesn't stop.  He hopes that the man won't attack him while his back is turned, and he hopes that he won't be considered a traitor by those still fighting. He wasn't strong enough, but because of this encounter he would be.  This encounter had given him more than his life, it had given him a reason to grow stronger than any other thing. The destruction of his village and the challenge to seek the man out after the man was done here had shown him the true path that he as a shinobi must take.
"I come for you, you're name is a mystery to me, but you are a monster, a demon that needs to be banished from this world for your crime of destroying my village." James quietly says, as he runs along the road to Konoha. He had no clue where it was, and no clue if he would be able to make it, but he would find it. He hoped to find help there, to gather those who would appose that demon once and for all.

[exit unless interrupted, twc 1221, +6 stats (for showing bravery or a lack of fear)]
Arashi Tekiatsu
Arashi Tekiatsu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Link
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 43000

Sun May 24, 2015 3:28 pm
(twc: 565; would like to claim +2 stats for use of BL and for physical exertion.)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 223500

Sun May 24, 2015 10:38 pm
Approved @ Arashi's exit and claim unless I missed something <3
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Tue May 26, 2015 5:30 pm
With the sword deflected he takes in the new situation. A set of new demonic looking hostiles joins in, all carrying a horrid sense of aura among them, not to mention, a vaguely strange somewhat familiar chakra signature from two sources. He couldn’t completely recognize them, but they did seem odd. But not as odd as their getup, he had never seen such gear. The world was changing, perhaps the cloud village was stuck in the past, or maybe living too much on past glory. The village did fight off the leaf at one point.

With his and the mystery attacker’s attack failing, Kingpin observes the armed tentacles that deflected the attacks with the blades, along with the “others”. He pays no mind into figuring out who it was, help was help. At least some actually bothered to stand up. As the other cloud ninja left the area, Kingpin, now facing not one, but now four enemies, he creates two clouds on both his flanks next to him. Each of them contained a clone of himself, with set instructions. Each of them were also imbued with his main element, lightning. However, when the clouds vanish, just as quickly as it appeared, only one stood beside Kingpin on his left. The other, utilizing the FTG seal, instantly appeared to where the blade had been deflected. With its right hand placed on the hilt on the blade stuck to the ground, it activated its chidori current, which would then diffuse out twenty meters ( speed 80, power 91). The surge of lighting would strike all that stood within the area, numbing them long enough for Kingpin to restrain with his sealing arts. The real  Kingpin, along with the other clone, would travel opposite ways along the nearby roof tops, waiting for their moment to restrain them when the time was right. Perhaps, maybe his nearby help would offer more aid if he/she saw an opening. Nevertheless, the team stood alert.

A static surge within the mind of Agent Kingpin, alerted him of more ninja abandoning their posts, along with the sudden surge of chakra that seemed to develop within the village. As Ganki could clearly see, he observed one just moments ago. He however chose to ignore this message from Intel, no matter how bad it made the village and the raikage look. Not like he could stop them, or the new soon to be reputation that the cloud village was about to gain from this event. Win, or lose. But what can you do, besides blame upper management? Shinobi abandoning their post, just what were they getting paid for?

As the two other Anbu ran atop the building tops, the cloaks fluttering in the wind, they revealed a sheathed katana strapped to the right side of their waist, as too were three three-pronged kunai strapped by elastic bands on the left side of their waist. This was the same for the other clone who used the unique FTG seal.
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : Takumashi's Greenhouse
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 500

Wed May 27, 2015 2:08 pm
So Fenn had gotten the attention of one of them it would seem, His sensory up for incoming persons his way, And with the earlier flare of his chakra his aura began to become visable, turning red, Fenn's Skin appeared to turn read, his eyes white, and his red hair stood up, He snarls as his Eight Inner Gates activated, the kunai in his hand prepared, Fenn let out a roar of anger, He had just witnessed not only the ball of chakra fly above the kage building, but he saw the man move towards the man who was a kumo nin as well the very man who used that weird ball of chakra, and then his stare focused in more on the one closest to him, the Man who deflected his Kunai he had thrown earlier, with the other one in his hand, his other hand would place itself on the hilt of his ninjato, at the same time Fenn Charged towards the thing, Wufei, moving at a speed of one hundred, his momentum needing to build up before he can go full speed.

During Fenn's Charge he suddenly saw Ganki's Clone appear and using some lightning burst from his body, hopefully it would Stun the enemies long enough to allow Fenn to close the last of the gap, as Fenn would be out of the range of the Lightning thankfully, and it would dissipate before he got into range, he noted that the people him and Ganki were attacking were within range though, So if it had worked Fenn would Close the distance with his arm extended out at the last second, the hand with the Ninjato being the one to extend, would aim to clothsline the wufei, the ninjato sticking out towards the body of the whatever it was, and would aim to pierce the man and would drive to his heart if it pierced, if not the Lariat would still strike the things chest most likely hitting the creature for his full Three hundred Strength, which would most likely crush the chest of the man if not make the body explode completely

Skill used- Eight Inner Gates- Seventh Gate
Jutsu Used- Lariet

Ap- 750- 30- 50=670

Health-125 (Armor is at 100)
Strength-170 +30 while Lariating= 200
Speed- 200

Last edited by Fenn on Sat May 30, 2015 9:10 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Youka Asked me too)
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Wed May 27, 2015 3:44 pm
[Just saying Chibaku does not start until my next post. Fenn you have no way of knowing what the ball will do until it starts to do it....Calling Meta game on your post...that is unless you can prove that you have dealt with Chibaku Tensei  Before.]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 223500

Sun May 31, 2015 5:08 am
Kaos's exit approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum