Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Topic Titles OP (Solo) Empty Topic Titles OP (Solo)

Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:13 pm
Denkiteki flew down from the mountain alongside Yuudai, he had taken to try and spend more time using Sage Transformation, in hopes of perhaps gaining more control over his nature energy consumption. He noticed that, surprisingly, he didn’t absorb as much energy when he was in his transformation. He wondered if he would need to transform to be able to absorb nature chakra the proper way, had to disable his ability to naturally gather it as best as he could so that he could gather it the same way as other sages.

Yuudai and Den landed near the cave of the family of Katsuro, they had some provisions there that a human could use, including a sleeping bag and some camping tools. Den’s father had apparently stocked a number of the caves with human supplies, for when he himself had occasionally stayed on the island in the years before Denkiteki was born. If Den was to stay and learn from the Sages, he was glad he could at least be somewhat comfortable. It wasn’t the best accommodations, but Yuudai was warm and Den propped his back against the beast’s side, his legs covered by the sleeping blanket. His manipulated fabric changed into a pair of pants and a t shirt, something comfortable to sleep in.

The dragon’s wing covered den form the cold air that blew in from the outside, while the snakes all went to bed as well. All except Ichimura. He was one of the younger snakes, one of Katsuro’s 4 children. He slithered underneath Yuudai’s wing as the dragon slept, and looked up at Den, who was attempting to meditate.

“You’re the boy right? The one with all of those powers, kinda like what the elders have.” His voice was quiet, and sounded similar to that of a young buys.

Den had sensed the small chakra signature approaching, and opened his eyes to look at the small snake, “What powers do you mean, exactly?”

“The powers the elders gave you. Access to some weird sage chakra that somehow altered your body or something, I’m not really sure.” Den looked at the young snake, surprised. The ritual had actually infused his body with Sage Chakra? He had thought it had just altered his genetics, but it had altered them to access that pwer It would explain how the mutation had only altered his Juugo DNA, which he now knew performed a very similar function.

“I.. yeah I suppose that’s me.” Den was still trying to process what he had heard, how difficult would it be to become a true Sage if his body absorbed Nature Energy so much naturally?

“Well, my sisters told me about you, and I was wondering if you could sometimes take me to see the outside world too.” The snakes of the island had originally made a contract with Den’s father for a similar reason, every snake Den met from here wanted to see the outside world.

“Of course, next time I go somewhere safe I’ll show you around.” Den said with a smile. The snake seemed to smile back, or at least tried to, before slithering away.

As the snake left, Den let out a sigh. Would he not be able to become a true sage, was his body altered too much to allow him to achieve something like that? It was frustrating dealing with something that he couldn’t understand, so Den decided to get his mind off of Nature energy and sage chakra for a bit, and maybe focus on one of the techniques he had been working on.

He should probably learn the summoning jutsu, to check on that one buys limbs to make sure they still worked properly. Doing some simple seals, a book appeared in front of Den. It contained information on a few jutsu he had been learning, and he opened it to the page that explained how the summoning jutsu worked when used in conjunction with the mark seal. The seal itself was used to pull the person through space and time and to the summoners location, however if someone was powerful enough they could resist the summoning. Den wasn’t too worried about that however, the boy’s chakra was not near as potent as Den’s, or at least it hadn’t been when they met. Unfortunately, Den had tired himself out a lot more than he thought during the course of his day, and he dozed off after only reading a few paragraphs.

TWC: 745
3 stats for Yuudai
300 ryo for me
500/500 towards Ichimura
245 towards Summoning Jutsu
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Topic Titles OP (Solo) Empty Re: Topic Titles OP (Solo)

Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:15 pm
Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum