Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Phoenix Wright <3
Phoenix Wright <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

We're all going to Go Insane in all this Rain! (IO - Page 2 Empty Re: We're all going to Go Insane in all this Rain! (IO

Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:05 am
"Corin? You know Corin?" Levi said as he would come turn away from the pillage of scrap. This man was good or physic he couldn't tell hiw he ever so figured out how he was a teng- wait Levi was still wearing his headband.  "So she didn't tell you about...great." Levi would then give off a friendly smile. "Well you figured I'm from Tenga well formerly from Tenga..some stuff happened. Well guessing Corin didn't tell you so my name is Leviticus Sin Goka." He said as he would salute err...the older looking guy who he assumed was Li. "I heard all about you Li Dian well the things Corin said which I might shouldn't repeat." Yes he was still talking to the lab coat guy instead of the blonde haired guy.

Levi notice the guy moving his hand a bit but he wasn't much paying attention to that which he probably should have because being a ninja and all but this guy had a lab coat and no vest or visible weapons but he did have a headband. "Sooooo Corin mentioned you needing help with rebuilding Ame and if I helped I could set up shop here for my company. " He said as he would strap his skateboard onto his book bag. "Yeah I think I saw Corin head somewhere that way." Levi said as he pointed towards his right. "Ah oh man my bad, manners manners,  As you heard from earlier I'm Leviticus what is yours?" He asked as he would then speak to the blonde haired puppet guy.
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9000

We're all going to Go Insane in all this Rain! (IO - Page 2 Empty Re: We're all going to Go Insane in all this Rain! (IO

Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:22 pm
Upon seeing Kozai form his hand seals Li Dian did his own bit of maneuvering. He was fast there was no denying that. He moved Abbadon the larger of his to puppets from the front of him to his back, and had the puppet wrap it's arms around him. Li Dian didn't much like the idea of anyone being able to close in on him faster than he could get away. Not so much out of cowardness, but out of knowing his own limits.
As such he usually had at least one trick up his sleeve to make a quick escape when the moment called for it.

He relaxed a bit when he realized that the hand seals weren't being performed at him but rather the newest contestant in their crazy little game. 

'Tenga' Li thought at Kozai's explanation. Other than the person who'd become a giant golden lion, The marauder from Tenga was the one who caused the most bloodshed when Ame was destroyed. Li usually temperate blood began to boil at the though of one of that man's brethren being in his land. Even in the sudden sleet he could feel a hot rage boiling from him. This Kozai was an interesting fellow. That chakra coming off of him, frigid. Li had never seen anything like it.

Then to add insult the injury the guy started talking to Kozai, instead of him! Li was so angry he could spit! So Corin had already talked to this guy eh? Convenient story seeing that CoRin had suddenly vanished from the scene. Li grew cold, colder from the sleet, but still. What if this guy was the reason for CoRin's disappearance, or what if both of them were? Though it did sound like her to offer a guy a such a ridiculous reward for some help, so it couldn't be ruled.

Actually the more Li considered CoRin he was surprised she hadn't just offered him the entire city as a reward.

As Levi introduced and explained himself to Kozai Li Dian Rose his hands upwards forming the Yamanaka Clan Seal. When Levi would turn his head over to Li to ask him for his name he would send a pulse of his chakra into Levi's body Overriding his Nervous system with his own chakra and gaining control over the lad. (Speed of 70, and a Reist of 70). "I am Li Dian of the Rain Village, both old and new. And Those loyal to those who destroyed my home are not welcomed here. If CoRin can vouch for you, and you can explain you situation with Tenga to my satisfaction you my stay. If not?" Levi's body against his own will would begin to bend down and pick up a large shard of glass from the ground. "I'll make you flay yourself alive."

Li was such a nice guy and he hated doing stuff like this, but Ame had been picked on since he'd lived there. People from foreign nations would come and go as they pleased, and pay it no mind. Well that had to stop somewhere. If Li needed to get his hands dirty to protect his land then so be it. "CoRin!" He shouted. He could hear his own voice echo a bit, though it was dampened by the rain. "CoRin Get out here!" For the love of god CoRin get out here, save me from this situation!

(-40 For Mind Disturbance.
I'll figure the math out later!)
Yasuki Terumi
Yasuki Terumi
Citizen

Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:01 am
Tzulcha a living green flame. It's light casts no shadow, and it's flames produce no heat, yet when it's fires touch a man they eat away at him all the same. CoRin scoffed. Could this tome get anymore pretentious? Sure it had some nice calligraphy and some pretty pictures but come on this thing was taking itself way too seriously. It was just a book. A book that almost eat half of her arm, but a still a book. A deadly book, but a book. A book! A book that doubled as a summoning contract, but a book! Yes as CoRin flipped through the pages of the book not quite able to read the words she began to pick up on the idea that this was a book used to summing forth begins from different dimensions. Not only that but creatures of pure chaos! Perfect! CoRin couldn't think of any better tool for justice than gods of chaos! It was just so poetic that she couldn't help but giggle. Imagine once proud creatures of disorder scrapping and bowing in her world of perfect order and harmony! It was just so... artistic. With this in mind she didn't give it a second thought when she slit the palm of her wrist and poured it upon the pages that depicted Tzulcha The Green Flame. "Ia Ia Tzulcha." She announced forming the classic handsigns for a summoning. She slammed her hands down on the book, and with a large poof of black smoke the entire altar was consumed in a gout of green flame. The bunker was quickly filled with the smell of rotting meat being cooked.  Yummy. "Funny." CoRin scoffed spitting into the half flooded room. "I expected you to be brighter."

The fire seemed to almost growl at her. "It's been some time since I've had my fires fed. Feed me the flesh of man and my flames will dim the sun!" While you couldn't quite hear the evil laughter, you knew it was implied.

"Yeah yeah yeah, just be ready to fight when I need you." She grabbed the book through the fire and slammed it shut, which desummoned the creature. Just as she thought. Once the creature vanished so did his flames. Good. That would have be embarrassing if she just burned her arms off for no reason. "Fruit." She scoffed stowing the book in her bag and crawling back out of the hole. Just in time to it was starting to get plenty moist down there. She'd have to swim out if she waited around for any longer.

She squeezed back out of the store and noticed the stand off that was going on. Men. You leave them alone for five minutes to summon a chaotic flame god and they get into all sorts of trouble! "I'm here I'm here, quit squawking." She sighed when she saw that Levi was stuck in Li's Jutsu. She recognized what that jutsu looked like, after being stuck in it a few times as well. For a moment she wondered if he even used the same 'I'll make you flay yourself alive.' threat that he used on her. Oh dear. Li was good at many things, but being bad just wasn't one of them. "Let him go mighty ruler of the Rain. I've already interrogated him. He intends to offer his help to the village. Probably not anymore after your display, but maybe if you ask nicely he'll forget your hold mind control move there."

Besides CoRin was much more concerned with whoever this other guy was. She wondered what it must have been like being the most powerful ninja in the room. Li shouldn't have been wasting any Chakra harassing Levi when this guy was around. He was streets ahead of the rest of them. "To Whom do I have to pleasure of welcoming to our fine City?" She directed her question to the man in the lab coat. "We don't often get visitors. What with us being a ruin and all, so I must surmise that your visit isn't for pleasure."

Phoenix Wright <3
Phoenix Wright <3
Citizen

Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:49 am
Levi wasn't prepared for Li's jutsu at all which irritated him the most. He really just put Levi under a mind control jutsu? Who does this guy thinks he is? Man wad Levi pissed when he threatened him and made him pick up a piece of glass. Levi's anger wouldn't show instead he would only grin. "This is rude, Do you treat everyone like this? Really you gonna make me stab myself not only you could do better than this but this is more of a cowardly move since you just can't stab me yourself instead of making me do all of the wirk, Corin was right you are a Lazy slouch." If Levi was gonna be stabbed at least it was for something he did and not for some person he never knew. "Explain?  I already said I'm not part of Tenga because there is no Tenga, we had to evacuate as in stuff happened and I think Tenga is looking like this place minus the rain. Good enough for you?  Geez not my fault she forgot to tell me how you looked." He said as he saw Corin approaching them. "There she is ,now release me so I can punch you in the gut." 

Levi would then turn his attention back to Corin who he was really mad at. "Corin why you didn't tell me this guy was anti Tenga? He went on and threatened me and where were you?  Whatever happened to watch me like a hawk? I seriously hid in that tree to see if you noticed I was gone." Sighing Levi try and forget about what just happened and turned his attention to the lab coat guy.

"Kozai eh? I sorta got the population covered I have a total of 23 people coming here mostly maids, butlers, and the rest were workers in my old shop in Tenga. Oh and Li I can't wait to tell Falcone about your rudeness he will make sure you get a hardcore crash course lesson in manners."
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9000

Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:38 am
Li didn't like smug. It didn't look good on anyone, but at CoRin's behest he dropped his Jutsu on Levi. If she said he was a friend good enough. It's not like they had enough that they could be choosy about it. "A Tenga ninja aided in destroying this village. I don't see a reason why anyone here would be Pro tenga. But if it really is destroyed then it is done. My apologies my second in command isn't... well any way my apologies." He'd remain cordial, and try to be friendly. But if levi did try following up on his threat his angels would flap their wings threateningly.

As levi filled Kozai in on the population situation and his contribution to it he looked over at CoRin almost aghast. 'What the hell sort of deals has she been making with this guy?'

"Beyond that." Li would chime in after Levi had finished. "I need only send word to the surrounding villages of our land, and the refugees will begin to return. Only a few were able to stay with me and help rebuild, many were relocated for the saftey of their family, but once the City is safe again, they'll return." He tilted his head towards the road they'd been clearing out. "We're currently clearing out the road to the center of the city. Banks, Business, and a factory. Once we're able to open that part of the city jobs will begin to return. from My first few arial fly bys a few of the buildings are intact. They're just blocked off by a sea of rubble. There's one bubble that should be perfect for what we need."

With that Li would jump from his position on top of the rubble and land on the cleared street below. "I'll show you our base." He announced as he began walking. "We'll grab you guys a few umbrellas."
Yasuki Terumi
Yasuki Terumi
Citizen

Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:46 pm
CoRin bet that Li used to be fun. He could tell by how terrible he was at this whole 'strong leader'. Sure going through the ruins of you beloved home was a pretty depressing job but he needed to have fun with it, he was making a bad impression. Especially on Levi. Though he'd gotten off easy. She still had the scar from their first encounter. She hadn't had a CoRin to come in and save them. Perhaps there was something about that Jutsu that made it easy to be cruel. He didn't have to cause the torment himself, so he couldn't feel the anguish he could cause. She didn't know. He just seemed so different from his normal self whenever he used it. Maybe he was just like every other man in the world and let the power get to his head.

CoRin looked over at Leviticus and could tell that she was in trouble. She examined her bleeding arm as he scolded her. Would it be a smart idea to tell them all that she'd just summoned some unholy flame into the world and formed a contract with it. Probably not. But that would certainly explain where she was. "Don't get smarmy with me boy!" CoRin announced waggling her finger as Li started walking back towards the base. "I knew you were there the whole time. I just was checking out the building. I paid enough attention to you to come running in if you came into any danger. Obviously because I saved you from the terrible wrath of Li Dian!" She was lying out her teeth. "You're welcome."

She stuck her hands into her pockets and followed Li. She wondered what the boy was like before all of this. CoRin had always been an adult, but she felt like Li had been something else before he has all of this thrown on him.

It wasn't hard to tell where they were going. The streets got cleaner. The rubble was set aside or removed all together. Along the side of the road where organized piles of scraps that they'd managed scavage and organize. Eventually there were even working flood lights set up around the place. Which made the whole place safer if you got caught out at night. The rain would usually freeze, and if you got caught out in the dark it could be hard/ dangerous to find your way back. Which made for a cold and miserable night.

The base itself was a fortified grocery store. It was washed in flood light, sand bag barricades, and anything that looked like it would deter a bandit attack on it. On the roof was a large antenna that reach and up into the sky and was often being struck by lightning. It was one of the last sources of power in the city.

"Home sweet home."

Phoenix Wright <3
Phoenix Wright <3
Citizen

Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:39 am
"Suuure you were because you obviously didn't pay attention to your wound to wrap it up."  He retorted back at Corin. Well he forgot about the whole punching Li in the gut thing now after all he was more interested in the so called base which he has never been to. So for now he would call truce with Li and try to settle the whole making him flail himself alive thing later. "Whatever" he said as ge would follow Corin towards their base which was a grocery store...this isn't a zombie apocalypse is it? Fortified Grocery store fits the memo for a base in a zombie apocalypse.  "When we get there I guess I'll have to patch you up again huh? I should start charging you for this." He said in a more joking tone than irritated tone. Wait why is he volunteering to patch her up? There was literally a guy in a lab coat here who should have better results than him. Then again,  he wasn't to sure if the guy would want patching people up dumped on him like a chore. Once arriving to the base he would enter in and look for something to wrap the wound with. Returning with the bandages he would sigh. "Corin your wound...looks like bite marks. What you do tried to arrest a dog for stealing a bone?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum