Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 2:22 pmCiel UchihaThe Tea Shop with Jurei Pt 1.Today at 12:48 pmJoro ShokkuFoxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 50%
69 Posts - 18%
25 Posts - 7%
19 Posts - 5%
18 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 2%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Lingqi Rentei
Lingqi Rentei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 350

Let's Be-Genin (Begin) the exam Empty Let's Be-Genin (Begin) the exam

Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:24 pm
Lingqi Rentei cartwheeled her way through the hall of The Leaf Ninja Academy. She'd had a fun few months in the place, but she was 19. It was a little embarrassing hanging around here. Besides she'd been through it all before, she'd just managed to forget most of it traveling here from her old village. Most of all she'd miss the theater troupe. She'd made some good friends in their last play, and she'd hoped they all did well in the future.

With a final cartwheel she arrived at the Examination room. She began rapidly knocking at the wooden door. "Sensei! I'm here for the test. It's me Lingqi Rentei. You'd said you give me the exam today, remember? Lingqi! I'm the old one. Rember? I came into town in the fall with a broken arm. Remember? I got the lead in the school play, I was Tobirama. Omg I can't believe someone threw me flowers for that. They were so pretty. You know they're still alive? It's true I have them in a vase at my home. They're wilting though so I'm going to have to throw them out soon. I may get more, I really like having flowers in my house. Senpai!"  Through that entire thing she was still knocking rapidly at the door. She felt so excited she fear her head my burst like a champagne flute!
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Let's Be-Genin (Begin) the exam Empty Re: Let's Be-Genin (Begin) the exam

Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:14 pm
The proctor for this specific exam was actually following behind the all too bubbly kid as they were cartwheeling down the halls and through the school. If this were to be the next generation of ninja then they would at least be energetic. Placing his face in his palm he stroked his temples before speaking.

"Dear god, please calm down child, do not go into my classroom with all that energy. Show me the two jutsu you've learned here and I'll give you your headband."
Lingqi Rentei
Lingqi Rentei
Citizen

Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:35 am
Lingqi squinted at her professor feeling slightly insulted by his downer nature. However before she could fully experience she felt a numbing euphoria wash over the back of her brain bringing her back to her natural state of bubbliness. "Right, calm calm. The Calm cool and Collected Lingqi, that's me." The proctor slid open the door to the exam room and entered. Lingqui wanted to make sure she did what he said so she took moment to take a breath, and just relax. She closed her eyes, breathed in from her nose, and out from her mouth. She was at peace, nirvana had been achieved. Then she opened her eyes and could see right into the exam room and her excitement boiled up all over again. She was going to be a genin! Oh my gosh she was going to get to kill people. Woah what if she had to guard a princess or something. That'd be so rad. Just thinking of all the adventure she was going to go on cause to relive the feeling of getting ready to burst. "No I have to stay calm!" She announce quiet loudly through the hall. She took all of her excitement, and buried it deep within her stomach. Still much like the cork of a champagne bottle she could feel a pressure welling up inside of her, and let out a long and excited "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek" Before finally entering the room.

"Alright, Teacher Professor, sensei senpai I hope you brought alone a spare brain. Because the one you got on right now is going to get blow out of your skull!" She announce confidently. "Figuratively." She announced less confidently. She really shouldn't be going around telling people that. Ninja's were not very good jokesters, or at least they weren't known to be.

"The Name is Lingqui Rentei!" Ling announced proudly as she stood before her proctor. He didn't look terribly impressed, but he didn't know how awesome she was just yet. But soon he would. and soon she'd be a Genin for the leaf village. That might be considered a strange turn of fate seeing that she'd been living in the wild for the last three years, and before that she'd been a ninja for her home village. It might have been a quick turn of events for anyone else, but Ling light to roll with the punches. To her the change of senory was simply a part of life. Besides The people of the leaf village had been plenty nice to her for healing broken arm. The least she could do is a lil' espionage for her new home.
"Alrighty. First thing first, and last thing second. The Clone technique!" She brought her hands into the Ram sign, followed by the snake, and finished up by the snake sign. The calm and cool chakra of her body began to flow out from her body as the hand signs were formed. With each sign she made the invisible cloud of her chakra began to form and morph into the shape of a certain young kunochi. When she finished the hand sequence two puffs of smoke appeared to her left and right. When the scentless white smoke cleared three identical Lingqi's stood in front of the proctor's for examination. "Oh my gosh." Ling gushed when she saw her clones. "My outfit is so cute." Her clones were perfect in every way, completely identical to their original. The proctor nodded approvingly, before writing something down. High marks no doubt. It was a masterfully executed technique afterall. Well maybe not masterful, but she'd done a fine job with it, and that was that.

She cancelled her Jutsu and sent her clones back to their clone home, in a different dimension. The second jutsu on the chopping block was the Transformation technique. Easy enough for the hyper active genius of Lingqi Rentei! She didn't really know what sort of transformation the proctor was looking for, so she'd figured she'd go for something stylish. She could have just copied his appearance, and gone about her day, but that was so boring, and lame. Boring and lame! She quickly formed the hand signs for the transformation. Dog, Boar, and Finally Ram. All the while she shaped her Chakra around her. Forming it into a cloak of Chakra taking the form of a spider monkey. When she completed her hand signs she disappeared into a puff of smoke. Where the cute kunochi known as Lingqi had been only moments prior there was now an adorable blue eyed monkey dancing around in place. She'd done it! Monkey Ling jumped in place and did a few spins allowing the proctor to get a good look at the Jutsu. She disengaged the jutsu and in a puff of smoke returned to her normal happy self. "What'd ya think?"

[TWC 806]
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:16 pm
The proctor entered the room behind the all too energetic child and headed for his chair behind his front desk. This kid reminded him of stories in books he had read about the original knucklehead shinobi. He prayed quietly as he watched her that she wasn't his reincarnation. While she proceeded to talk his head sunk lower and lower till his forehead was planted firmly into the desk itself as tears rolled down his face. Dear god why was she so bubbly, he almost reached into his drawer and gave her the headband to be rid of her intoxicating high of happy.

Looking up from the desk just slightly he watched the child do the aforementioned jutsu through slitted eyes. It seemed like it took forever for this to end, he would have to tell the kage that the ninja were getting too energetic, it was time to up the meds in the water supply. Once she finished with her jutsu his hand slid into a hidden drawer where he kept his headbands before tossing it towards her.

"Take it, you pass,I need coffee...."

"Approved and welcome to genin status"
Lingqi Rentei
Lingqi Rentei
Citizen

Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:27 pm
"Yahoo!" Lingqi announce snatching the Headband out of the air. "I'll make you proud Sensei!" She shouted as she was already half way down the hallway. "I'm a Genin and it only took 19 years!"

[Exiting... as a genin :3]
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:28 pm