Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 2:27 pmKutari UchihaJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 28%
19 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 7%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyōkan_Setsubi
Kyōkan_Setsubi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Learning to fight Empty Learning to fight

Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:57 pm
He woke up earlier than usual plagued by nightmares of the past he got dressed ate some cereal and headed to the mountains. He had learned the three jutsus necessary for the Genin Exam but he just didn't feel ready. ("Today I'm going to train until I can't train anymore I must get stronger.") he thought to himself he walked up the mountain until he got to the area his sensei had took him the day before. He walked up to one of the trees and put his hand against it. "I need to learn a good Taijutsu style honestly I have been fighting off instinct up until now but I need a method of combat  that I can use even in tight situations." So he started meditating thinking about his home of Ame. The land of rain...Rain such a strange thing now that he thought about it can be gentle and graceful as a mist one second and then a powerful and monstrous storm the next so unpredictable..."That's it!!" He said out loud jumping up out of excitement.
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25150

Learning to fight Empty Re: Learning to fight

Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:22 pm
Up Over the hill Kyokan will see a panicked looking Coco sprinting up the opposite side of the hill that Kyo had climbed up. She fixes her Student with wide eyes, before a hail of Shuriken hit her directly in the back. Her eyes loose their light, and she starts to go down before disappearing into a puff of smoke.

With an excited whoop another Coco came running up the hill side. "Haha! And that makes ten!" With that she goes over to where the defeated clone had been, and began to pick up her Shuriken.
Kyōkan_Setsubi
Kyōkan_Setsubi
Citizen

Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:35 pm
Seeing his sense hit the ground and watching the light fade from her eyes filled him with fear but when he saw her poof and then saw her approach where she just was and pick up the shuriken it occurred to him what was going on. "I see I'm not the only up here for training today sensei." He said looking at his sensei smiling. "Umm sensei I was wondering could you help me with something...its kind of important?" He said a little nervous not sure how his sensei would react to her student attempting to create his own fighting style. He waited for his sensei' response hoping it would be good.
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:52 pm
With a Final hefty tug Coco withdrew a Shuriken from it's embedded position within the earth. It wasn't terribly like Kyo to act so nervous over something. It must have been awfully important. for him to be acting in such a way. Coco holstered her Weapons, and have him a shrug. "Sure." What's up? She asked noticing his apprehension. Coco took this moment to take a swig of water from her battle bottle which she kept stashed inside her many layers of clothing. She let out a satisfied sigh as she felt the cool liquid drain down her throat.
Kyōkan_Setsubi
Kyōkan_Setsubi
Citizen

Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:05 pm
He took a deep breath. "Ok I know I may be talented with weapons but I have been thinking up till now I have pretty much been fighting off instinct using only the basics so I thought maybe it was time for me to learn a Taijutsu style so I thought of something I wanna try and I want your opinion on it. I mean I need more combat training anyways and this might very well be what I need to become stronger." He looked at his sensei hoping what he was saying would peek her curiosity enough to where she would listen to his strange explanation of his new style.
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:11 pm
Coco's ear pricked up like a cat's. He had indeed aroused her curiosity. "Yeah sounds good." Coco announced unzipping her jacket and letting it fall to the ground. Revealing a lavender fleece jacket she had on underneath it. "I've been training a lil bit In Tai myself so this would be good training for the two of use." She cracked her knuckles. She flicked him a look that said she was ready to go when he was. Coco didn't want to waste anytime. Ame was burning every moment they stayed waiting here. "So what's the plan."
Kyōkan_Setsubi
Kyōkan_Setsubi
Citizen

Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:20 pm
"Okay I thought of our village which of course made me miss the rain and then I started really thinking about rain and it occurred to me rain can be gentle or strong and it is always unpredictable so what if I had a fighting style based off of the rain. An unpredictable martial arts that can be gentle or strong at any given moment." He said mocking an open handed gentle style and a power house fist style with his arms explaining the weird cluster bang of a martial arts style that was streaking through his brain. He had no idea how he was going to pull this off but he knew his sensei would more than be able to help him figure it out.
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:54 pm
She was honestly much better with swords, and the like than she was at matters of the fist. Still it sounded interesting and was thematic as all get out so Coco liked the sound of it. "It should have lots of fast blows, like rain drops for your gentle style, and the heavy part of it could be like." She shrugged. "Your legs? Like leg sweeps and things like that. Like flooding waters. That could be the heavy." She stroked back her long brown hair, and let out a sigh. "I Dunno."

She really didn't "There is an old boxing move where you start out with relatively slow punches, before suddenly giving a really fast punch. You opponent gets used to the slow pace you're going at, then when the fast hit come they're unprepared. It could be like that."
Kyōkan_Setsubi
Kyōkan_Setsubi
Citizen

Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:07 pm
"Okay so a quick open handed and powerful leg combination with confusion thrown in to catch the opponent off guard I like it lets do this." He said taking a deep stance with his hands out in front ready to strike when needed. " let's go slow at first to make sure I got it going right." He said looking at his sensei excited.
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:13 pm
Coco nodded stepping forward and holding out her own hands in a fighting stance. Honestly as much as style took presidence over everything she did when it came to hand to hand combat she wasn't all that stylish. She usually was of the set of mind that you hit something once really hard and you don't let it get back up. However that was when she was dealing with common thugs, a real ninja would be so easily defeated, or hit for that matter. She lifted her fists up over her face and beckoned for Kyo to begin his attack. "Let's see what it looks like before we start refining it."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum