Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Odin Senju <3
Odin Senju <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Gift for the Raikage Empty Gift for the Raikage

Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:36 pm
Odin knocks on the Raikage's door, hoping someone is there.  He received a gift from one of his last missions and thought of his Raikage when he got it. 

"Excuse the interruption Raikage.  I have something I'd like to give you personally,"
Odin called out from behind the door.

He thought this would be the perfect chance to introduce himself to the Raikage, no matter how unimportant he is in rank right now.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Gift for the Raikage Empty Re: Gift for the Raikage

Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:47 pm
Her first week on the job and Akihana was already learning that the Raikage did far too much work to be considered healthy for a normal human being. Before starting her job at the Kumo administration building, the Kunoichi turned secretary had done her research. Yaju had saved her a lot of time in taking care of Arata's paperwork, letting her make a trip to the local library to get out books on the village's history, produce, trade partners and international relations. She had learned that for a while now, Amegakura had been under Cloud's regime with all the administrative work for the Village Hidden in the Rain coming to teh Raikage as well. It was a wonder the dark haired teen ever got to go out. She supposed all that stamina and speed had to help when it came to mundane office work.

But despite his business and her own mountain of work along with a decent learning curve - it had taken her a few days to figure out what went where and then arrange the Raikage's appointment diary appropriately but she was still working on figuring out what kind of coffee he preferred - Akihana was enjoying herself. For the first time in years she felt like she was contributing to the village. Her son was happy, healthy and in school - and enjoying it from the stories he had to tell after his lessons - while she was here for the work day and at the hospital after to expedite her own medical training. It was a busy period for both mother and son but it kept them happy.

Today, the blonde was dressed in a neat new skirt teamed with a cream blouse she had dug out from the back of the closet the week before and ironed thoroughly the night before. Small black heels rested one her feet chosen more for comfort than attractiveness and a pair of thin, rectangular framed reading glasses perched on her nose completed the look. The stack of papers waiting on her desk were alarming at first sight, rising nearly two feet off the spacious wooden surface but getting better as she went through them, making notes and edits where necessary and saving the ones that deserved Yaju's personal attention. The medic nin was in the middle of looking over request forms for an extension to a local business when she heard someone enter the chamber that led to the the Raikage's office. Looking up, the young woman took in the genin who entered with a small smile.

"Hello, I'm Akihana, Yaju-sama's secretary, how can i help you," she asked, replacing the form and giving her attention to the new arrival. "Please take a seat."
Odin Senju <3
Odin Senju <3
Citizen

Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:05 pm
Odin was slightly started and embarrassed that he had overlooked the secretary who greeted him.  He tensed up for a moment, then calmly turned around, giving his full attention to the woman in front of him.  He straightened his black headband, shifted his left eye patch.  He turned around, his two black swords swung around behind his waist. 

He was slightly nervous and excited to talk to this beautiful secretary.  His intentions were just to come off friendly and hopefully make a new friend in this new village.  He had been more of a loner since his village was destroyed.  He cleared his voice and bowed to the woman behind the counter,
"My name is Odin Onimusha.  It is a pleasure to meet you Akihana,"
He raised his head and let out a smile.  His orange scarf danced behind him as he approached her.

"I wasn't sure if it was going to be much trouble but I wanted to officially meet the Raikage.  I received a gift from a mission I did and thought Yaju-sama might appreciate it more than I would."

Odin unstrapped his two swords and positioned them on the wall next to the seats.  He smiled at her, his one revealed eye closed from a big grin on his face. 
"How are you doing this lovely day?"

He plops his butt down on the seat, leaning back.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:01 am
"Onimusha-san," the chunin greeted politely in return, calling to mind the files she had been going through some days ago. From what she recalled he was a genin who was new in Cloud. "I hope you're finding Kumo to your liking," she added, eyeing the weapons he leaned against the wall. They didn't look dangerous, certainly nothing the Raikage couldn't defend himself against but still it was her job to ensure safety around the office.

When the ninja explained how he had wanted to give the Raikage a gift, the blonde lifted a golden eyebrow in surprise, her golden-brown eyes lighting defensively at the weapon, her bloodline limit searching it for hidden threats. This was certainly unusual. Unusual but not unheard of. Gifts usually arrived from nations seeking diplomatic contacts not from shinobi within. But she'd ask Yaju anyway.

As the genin took a seat, Akihana rose from hers. "I'm doing fine thank you," she replied, her smile still in place. "Yaju-sama is very busy, as I'm sure you can imagine. Just let me check if he's available. Would you like a cookie while you wait?" she added, gesturing to the jar on a small shelf adjacent to her desk. She had been baking the last weekend and as a result, a jar of fresh butternut cookies now half empty rested on the shelf.

Leaving the genin where he was, Akihana made her way to the door leading to the internal office, quietly activating her Norito seal to check on Yaju's mood and see if he was in any state to receive visitors. Knocking on the door softly, Akihana peeked in.

"There's a genin here to see you," she spoke softly and getting a nod in return closed the door. Returning to her desk, the medic gestured for the visitor to go in.

"The Raikage will see you now, but keep in mind he dislikes people bowing to him. You'll have a better shot with a nice steady handshake.," she warned. The genin was new after all, and she was sure he would appreciate the warning in time.
Odin Senju <3
Odin Senju <3
Citizen

Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:44 am
Odin took note of the unsure look on the secretary's face.  Her unusual, yet beautiful, golden eyes eyeing his person.  He wondered what she was thinking, he had nothing to hide so he cared less about her suspicions.  He hoped to remedy any woes Akihana had. 
He politely took a cookie while she checked on the Raikage. 
He sat down in his seat, almost anxious to see the Raikage now.  Nervousness ran upon his spine and a chill came over him. 
He knew Akihana wasn't sure of his intentions. 
Still, he wanted to make her a friend.  He took a quick nibble of the cookie, never before had he tried such a flavor.  He fell in love with the taste, in his village he had never tried such a thing. 
"Oh my! You are one excellent cook!  Is there any chance I can stop by and maybe buy a batch of these delicious treats!"
Odin devoured the cookie with ease.  He was slightly embarrassed by the pace and probable disgusting manner he ate it in front of a lady. 

She signaled him to enter the Raikage's office and heeded her warning about bowing.  A sweat drop crept down his headband due to her warning. 
"Much appreciated Akihana-sama.  Thank you for your hospitality.  If you ever find yourself having extra time, I will be at the training grounds.  I am struggling learning jutsus and need lots of practice," he nervously chuckles.  He never seen nor talked to a woman this beautiful before. 

"If you ever feel like stretching your legs, you know where to find me!"

Odin gathered his stuff, smiled at Akihana and entered the Raikage's chambers.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:59 am
"Oh my! You are one excellent cook!  Is there any chance I can stop by and maybe buy a batch of these delicious treats!"

"You're very kind," the Kunoichi replied politely, taking her position back at her desk and reaching for her files once more. "But there's no need to buy them, I bake every Sunday so there are plenty of treats to go around," she assured him with a smile.

As the boy explained he was having trouble with training and that he would be around the training grounds should she wish to find him, the blonde merely nodded. Her schedule was strict at best but perhaps she would run into him while picking up Arata from the academy one of these days. "I'll keep that in mind," she settled for saying before gesturing to the Raikage's door.

"Yaju-sama will see you now, please go on in."

[Exit Akihana / 952 words with Norito seal]

(Odin, you can just knock on the door and Yaju will continue the thread from there)

Last edited by Akihana Akari on Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Odin Senju <3
Odin Senju <3
Citizen

Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:34 am
Odin smiled gleefully at Akihana, he hoped to meet her again.  He looked forward to eating her cookies again next week. 

He turned his attention to the door in front of him.  He reached out to knock, hesitated for a moment, then knocked with a firm hand.  He stuck the door three times, just to make sure he was heard.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:50 pm
The moment Akihana had activated the seal,, he would have looked up towards the door with a somewhat deadpan stare that labeled him as a bit tired and...contemplating on a lot of things. With a small nod he would kick back in the chair and change his appearance to that of one of his younger forms, the matted red hair taking place of his black and his red eyes becoming yellow," Alright thanks Akihana i'll see him now," as the door closed he would begin to go back to his paper work in an attempt to finish some of it before the young man had came in.

After the three knocks he would have looked up once again and sighed, knowing that the meeting would take place as soon as that door opened," Come on in and take a seat," his eyes lowering back to the papers for a moment he would continue to read over the papers, waiting for the young male to speak before taking the conversation forward.
Odin Senju <3
Odin Senju <3
Citizen

Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:34 pm
Odin came waltz in.  His swords clumsily got caught on the door, pulling him back for a moment.  He shifted around a moment, pulling his swords in.  Slightly embarrassed, he hoped his face wasn't flushed.  His one eye looked back to double check if anything else was going to get caught. 
He heard his Raikage tell him to take a seat. 

He smiled at him, "It is a pleasure to finally meet you.  My name is Odin, of the Onimusha clan, a recently appointed Genin."

He sits down, leans his swords on the wall next to him, and shuffles around to find what he came with.

"I received a reward of my choice from a mission I did a few days ago and I thought you might enjoy it better than I would."

He takes out a bottle shaped gift wrapped present from one of his pouches.  He stands up, approaching his Raikage's desk, holding the present with two hands.  He gently places it on an empty spot on his desk with a grin on his face.

He hopes the Raikage likes the bottle of whiskey he carefully chose, hoping it was one he liked.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:49 am
"Recently appointed huh? Well let's see here," turning around he would begin to go through his filing cabinet and search through it before pulling out the boys folder and flipping through it in silence for a moment while he listened to the boy speak. After a moment he would have chuckled and sat it back in its place before swiveling back into view of the boy and nodding," I see and as you know i am the current Raikage, Yaju Hayate, and its nice to meet one of my newer genin," looking at the gift for a moment he would have flicked his wrist and grabbed it with the wires along his arms and examined it closely.

The bottle would have been cleaning cut of its binds and paper as a smiled formed on his face," Well then, its been quite a while since my last gift and honestly I haven't had time to drink so thinks," sitting the bottle to the side he would clasp his fingers togethe slowly and continue," So what else can i do for you," the smile smile on his face showing the sharp canines his mouth adorned.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum