Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cronus Scythe
Cronus Scythe
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2500

Kronus, Times [Doton Jutsu:Rock Section Cane] Empty Kronus, Times [Doton Jutsu:Rock Section Cane]

Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:48 am
Waterfall Country

Kronus was within the Waterfall Country Jungle he been hiding there for a while ever since he left his village. Kronus had knew that this village jungle was a perfect place to hide himself from fellow ninja who may be tempted to capture or kill him. Kronus had just  set up a small camp in the thickness of the jungle  in hopes of being able to sleep at night with shelter.

Kronus had a small tent up along with a small camp fire which he control so he wouldn't attracted to much attention to his location. After all he is a rogue ninja what he don't need is a ninja at his door step. It was a sunny day in the Waterfall Country Jungle so that was a good sign for Kronus to train. it was also bad that mean that the Villages ninja may be patrolling today. Kronus had though to himself ," It have been a while since I have train. So I guess I better get to it  or risk losing my ninja skills."

Kronus first started off with some simple push up to increase his strength and endurance for how many he can do. He would start off with a simple set of 20 then stop, and take a break. He would do 3 sets of 20 in-between he would take a 10 minutes break. After he did his total of 60 push- ups he decide it next should be sit ups.

As he started his two sets of 50 sit ups his body begin to cramp he stop completely he had stop on the number 30 sit up on his first set. He decide to drink some water, and take a small fifteen minutes break. As he took his break he had a small flash back on a Justus that he read in the academy book before he went rogue.

The Jutsu was a E rank and the element required was Doton lucky he element was Doton. He remember the important facts of the Jutsu just enough to practice it, and maybe even learn it to. Kronus chuckle then said," Time must be on my side." He quickly stood up as he place his hands on the ground. He grab a piece of rock, and place it into his hands as he begin to place his charka into the palm of his hands. He begin to mold the earth into what seems to be a staff. Yes of course it took him a while to mold the rock correctly after all he wasn't a artist . But when he was done he  had molded a perfectly looking staff out of the earth crust.

Kronus smirk he was so proud of himself he couldn't believe that he learn his first Jutsu on his own without  the help of a teacher. Kronus sat down as he examine his craftsmen work then said," This is a small step to success there shall be many more like this, and with each step I move forward to greatness. I shall move forward to higher planes of success I shall become a worry ninja to all to fear my name."

Kronus decide to call it a day after all he just learn a Jutsu that was enough for now. He gather his things up as he decide it was time to move the camp to another place.

(WC:565)

Last edited by Crow Young on Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cronus Scythe
Cronus Scythe
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2500

Kronus, Times [Doton Jutsu:Rock Section Cane] Empty Re: Kronus, Times [Doton Jutsu:Rock Section Cane]

Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:04 pm
Done ready for admin review.
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Kronus, Times [Doton Jutsu:Rock Section Cane] Empty Re: Kronus, Times [Doton Jutsu:Rock Section Cane]

Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:10 pm
Make sure you include your WC at the end of your topic and ensure you exit the topic as well if you are done with it. You are at 565 wc so that's 2 stats that you get as well. www.wordcounter.net will be your friend.

Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum