Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionToday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Today at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kikuko Hayashi
Kikuko Hayashi
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 161300

The Birdly Tidbits of Life: Iwa Version Empty The Birdly Tidbits of Life: Iwa Version

Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:53 pm
It was a dreary day in Iwa, the skies all but screamed that the rain would soon come down from the heavens, yet stubbornly the droplets refused to fall from their gaseous state. Some people might be a bit intimidated by this, but to be honest Makussu didn’t care all that much. He just wanted to relax for a change, soak up the….well there really wasn’t much sunshine at the moment but you get the idea. So for now one would find him simply resting on top of a three story circular building’s roof, just feeling the air around him and the far away blip that was Kasai. Oh, how he missed his friend already. How was he doing, thinking that he was dead? Oh he was probably tearing himself up in a poetic was if he knew his friend, if that was even possible. But recently, Makussu had felt something...different, when he tried to search out his friend in his minds eye. If he concentrated hard enough, he could feel...others. Not just one or two, but the entire city opened up to his senses with enough concentration he could feel those around him, although the civilians were rather hard to pick up on, like indistinct ripples in the tides of the ocean. But...couldn’t he take this further? Perhaps the addition of chakra was the key? Focusing the life energy that sustained all jutsu, he focused on that sense, that endless ocean of people and tried to enhance that feeling, to make the range expand forever into the distance reaches of the world. Sadly he couldn’t do that seeing as nobody had that much chakra, but sudden those ripples expanded, far out to reaches unknown...or maybe just 100 meters. He had never felt all of this before! 

It was time to feel the things of life, the creatures of the world! He took off, the exhileration of this new sense pushing out in everywhere around him. The people, even if civilian were ripples in this great chakra ocean, that he could feel, but the animals, he strangly couldn’t. Perhaps it was their lack of a chakra st- I mean system that caused them to be unseeable to his sensory eye. Of course, this theory was soon challenged by a bird flying through the skies of Iwa, who happen to cause faint ripples, despite the fact that all the other birds lacked the unique thing that was chakra. A mutation? Or perhaps a sick experiment by an insane scientist. Or could it possibly be a summon? Soon he caught up to the bird, seeing as it was pretty damn slow compared to his speeds. Still if he had to be honest...this bird would have outrun him in his academy days so at least it was something. A brief “Hey!” was enough to get it’s attention, but what he didn’t expect was an ear piercing high note from the bird, along with glass shattering everywhere as it rose higher into the sky meanwhile he was left to stop and clutch his ears in pain. Damn, that hurt! Of course now the chase was on, cue the lone ranger music, so in a few seconds he had grabbed the annoying bird and was well….he wasn’t wrestling on the ground but it was a large bird so he had it tucked to his chest so he had to deal with the annoying scratching to his chest as he shouted at it. 

“Hey, calm down for a second! I only want to know what you are!”

This of course, did nothing to calm it down but soon he heard..soothing sounds. Waterfalls, the rustling of trees, a crackling fire….suddenly he realised the bird was now out of his grasp and about 5ft away and his arm was numb, which he shook out as the bird began to talk. 

“You know, that isn’t away you should treat a summon! I could get Haru to beat you up for what you did just now!” 

Suddenly this bird went rambling, oh joy, about some other entity. Haru? What is Haru? Makussu honestly didn’t know nor care, he honestly just wanted to get a fresh start now, a bit embaressed that he had assaulted a summon of his own signed race.

“Um yeah, sorry about that but you see, I had sensed that you had chakra and I wanted to figure out what you were. You didn’t really need to shatter glass. I’m Makussu Koutaishi, bird summoner, former genin of Konoha.” 

Oh that last part stung him, but it was the honest truth. He was at least declared missing from the village by now, if not a full blown criminal.

“Hmph, so you are that summoner that everyone has been talking about? They say that all that you summon is the clan head’s annoying daughter and some other low ranker.” 

She said cooly in response, disregarding the fact that she was an even lower rank than Aoi

“But I suppose as a summoner of our bird clan, I must show respect as well. I forgive you for your transgessions, but I do hope that next time we meet you can show some proper respect.” 

With that the bird took off into the air, but soon lighted down on the roof with a “stop” motion from  Makussu. 

"Whoah whoah whoah, hold your horses. I would like some questions answered before you leave. Like, how did you make my arm fall asleep?” 

He said in hopes of an answer. Such an ability seemed quite useful, especially if it could be applied to battle. Say you were fighting an opponent and something was injured, but you needed to keep moving. This bird could be a living anesthetic if his notions were correct, being able to let keep going without worrying about bothersome pains. 

“Well, I suppose I could tell you that. See, my subspecies of the bird summons are known as lyrebirds. We lyrebirds are known for numbing genjutsus, using our unique ability to copying any sound and repeat it flawlessly in order to mimic the soothing sounds of the world to numb the body. As you can see, it was rather easy to put your arm to sleep….although I admit I can’t hold a good hold on many as my chakra levels aren’t the highest in the food chain.” 

The mouthful answer had thankfully sated his curiosity, but he was a bit dissapointed at the fact that she supposedly wouldn’t be able to use it in battle efficiently if the way he was able to shrug it off was any indicator. Oh well, he would make do somehow, it  wasn’t like the lyrebird was suddenly the staple of his fighting. 

“Oh by the way, I never caught your name. I can’t really just call you lyrebird now can I…” 

Yeah perhaps he should have slid that one in smoother but whatever, he got the same answer he would have anyway only with a bird’s version of a huff. 

“I am known as Chook, D level bird of the bird summons, at your service.” 

Ok, now the newly recognized Chook was...bowing? in a little bend of the knee as if it was some sort of highly official thing that just transpired. Ugh, he would never completely understand the birdly quirks of his summons. Oh well, it was what kept them interesting. So with that, Chook dissapeared into the distance, apparently having some other home besides the giant forest to go to. Of course at this moment, the rain began to pour from the heavens. Damn it, why him?

1276 words

+finishing chakra sensing

+Chook as an active summon

+69 towards leaf gale (868/1k)

+6 stats

Last edited by Makussu Koutaishi on Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

The Birdly Tidbits of Life: Iwa Version Empty Re: The Birdly Tidbits of Life: Iwa Version

Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:01 pm
...split this up into paragraphs...blocks of text makes me want to eat your intestines.
Kikuko Hayashi
Kikuko Hayashi
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 161300

The Birdly Tidbits of Life: Iwa Version Empty Re: The Birdly Tidbits of Life: Iwa Version

Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:15 pm
The evil eye of editing stares at you Youka....edited
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:32 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum