Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Detached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Purpose (Priv/Kira) Empty Purpose (Priv/Kira)

Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:43 pm
Kiru had, in his lost in thought wanderings, ended up in the area where his dragons resided. He hadn't been here in a while, having to put off training with them for other matters. Most met him with polite nods and went back to whatever they were doing. The place was just as beautiful as ever, seemingly stretching on forever with dragons of every shape and size floating about the cave. The place was calming, and he went down to the whirlpool where he first trained here for an added sense of that calm. The pool itself seemed to be linked to another dimension that could only be accessed in this cave. It was a wonder for training, able to train in any location under any condition. For now though, he just needed to think.

He calmed all his feelings, all his anguish and rage. He had to think clearly and rationally. The first thing on his mind was his sensei. Was she responsible for Yuki's death? Partly, she was. But she had been manipulated into that position. Her fear of Youka and Maku outweighed her friendship and mentorship to Kiru. Could he really trust a person like that? Who followed so blindly out of faith or fear? He sat in the center of the whirlpool, on a small island that protruded from it. Sitting down, he calmed his thoughts and body. He needed to talk to her. Find out if she and him could be partners again. He didn't want to lose her to the darkness of the world.

{Kira. Its Kiru. I needed to clear my head, and went somewhere safe to do that. I would have brought you with but I was upset.. understandably so. But I dont want to lose you. I'm different from Maku, or Youka. I won't abandon you because you upset me. I want to trust you. If you'd like me to lead you here I can, or we can talk like this. Either way, we need to come to an understanding. I don't know if I can continue on my own, and I don't want you to have to either. We need to be stronger, not as mentor and student. But as partners.}

He still didn't know how he felt, he needed to hear what she said. Kiru knew together they could become strong, stronger then Youka or anyone. He just needed to prove that to himself again.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Purpose (Priv/Kira) Empty Re: Purpose (Priv/Kira)

Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:58 pm
She stood staring out at the frozen tundra, thinking to herself of what came next when the words slid into her mind. She was a little confused, not just about Kiru's sudden blow up but about everything in particular, though she wouldn't show it. ~sure.... Summon me there?~
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:06 pm
Kiru nodded, though to no one in particular. He wondered for a second how odd she would find this cave full of some very enormous, and sometimes very small beasts. Shrugging, He placed his hand on the ground and summoned the woman. She would appear on the sandy island, surrounded by a whirlpool. The surrounding area, as previously described, is a impossibly large cave filled with many dragons all with varying looks. Small rocky huts were around the area where the beasts lounged or slept, as well as a few open roofed buildings that Kiru had yet to figure out the use for.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:12 pm
In a moment she sliped from the tundra of yuki, her body slipping into the aether in a way that felt oddly familiar and almost....right? She dismissed the thought immediately mostly because it was a strange thing to even think. She appeared just in front of kiru, looking fairly threatening solely by accident. The raven mask set in her left hand, held by pressure applied by her finger tips. The secondary protective mask that allowed her to breathe underwater was across her face, looking similar to that of a thieves mask that hid everything below the middle of her nose. Her eyes held a terrifying coldness, the kind that could pierce flesh literally and figuratively. Her gaze was slighly downcast as she considered but raised as she saw her surroundings change. 

"Whe.....What is this place...." She thought for a moment through the worlds she'd visited but culd remember nothing close to this. As quickly as she'd began to ponder her suroundings she stopped, realizing there were far more important things. "Never mind. what's on your mind kid?" Her gaze finally changed to her standard smile, though it seemed almost hollow.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:30 pm
"I guess you could call this my sanctuary."
He turned from her. She wasn't smiling, not really. Her comment was also slightly demeaning. "You did what you thought you had to do. I understand that. Kira did as she was ordered, as Kira always does."
The sudden switch to third person would seem odd but it had a point. "The Kira I know, the Kira whotaught me, and followed Maku and Youka with unquestioning loyalty... She isn't a good person."
He turned, his eyes not cold, as they should be from his comments, but actually sad.
"She fought to destroy the city of her student, along with the one who wanted to kill her. The Kira who destroyed Yuki, the Kira who lied to me, and the Kira who stands before me is dead."
It wasn't said in a threatening way, more as a matter of fact. An unavoidable conclusion.
"And I've come to realize.. so is the Kiru who stands before you. We died with Yuki. There is no one who knows where we are, or even knows of our continued existence. So the people we were before, The mentor who betrayed and was betrayed. The student too weak to fight his own battles. They are dead. You and I, from here on out, can change to fit the world. We can change to go with it, to let the madness and the dark overtake us. Or we can be the lonely light. Standing for what we believe to be is right till the end. The Kiru and Kira who leave this place.. They can be better. Not student and teacher. Partners against the growing madness. When everyone else lies, we can trust each other. When the dark snuffs out the light, we can be the flame that re-lights it. You don't even have to speak to me. You can leave, and i'll never offer this again. Or, you can hand me your headband, the one showing that you have no alliegance."

Kiru had a serious look, but an understanding one. Kira could argue this offer, or flat out refuse. He held no judgement to the current Kira. Any action she carried out, was a new start for her.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:42 pm
She would listen to each word silently, taking in his long speach in contemplation. He was hurting more then she'd realized. Perhaps he was right? Had the young bright eyed girl disappeared as she learned to survive? She remembered a time when she would have taken to Taki village, training each and every one of their ninja and taking the time to help them become strong. The old kira would have made that village powerful, and yet she had become so disgusted with the weakness of their ninja she saught to eliminate the village all together. She felt content in that strangely, though she wasn't sure if it was good or bad. When he finally stopped she was pulled from her thoughts to finally be able to speak. 

"I have no headband. I left it in Konoha when I found out who i was. The bright eyed terrified girl was to be a weapon. A tool for the destruction of Konoha. A tool to destroy the minors. Disgaurded for no reason. Kiru..... I've sheltered you from most of my dealings for a reason. I am what the world creates. Cold. Angry. You've always been the voice in the back of my head and I have never stopped trusting you. I dont know about changing the world and I still have much to teach you, but ou're one of the few I could always count on. " She took a moment to draw two bottles of water from her bag, offering one to him before taking a slow deliberate sip from her own. THe cool liquid was heavenly slidinga cross her dry tongue and throat. 

"If you want to stop them know it's suicide. Also know I must. As long as youka is lost to the demon it's my job to stop him. It may cost us our lives. I'm not sure where my path is, whether uniting the ninja world and saving it or assisting in it's downfall but I hope to have you at my side as we fulfil whatever our purpose is. "
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:35 am
"We will stop Youka, and any that follow him. But we aren't weapons. We will ally with no village. If we tie ourselves down to one place, we'll get attached. We will stop threats to us and those we care for whatever the cost, but human lives aren't simply expendable. If we want to beat Youka and those like him, we can't lower ourselves to their level."
He accepted the water bottle, though he set it in his coat for another time.
"We do need to train, as you said I still have much to learn. We also need funds, equipment, and maybe a few like minded people. No one that is tied down to a village though. We need people who are allied to us before anything else."
Almost as an afterthought, he pulled out a couple of headbands. One was his Yuki one, and the other was one Kira may have recognized. "I re-created this headband.. to help me remember my friend. But now, I am giving this to you. It is a symbol of yourself, and who you are now."

As Kiru said this, the symbol of Yuki would change, instead becoming Twin daggers crossing each other, with a scythe through where the blades met. The outside was decorated with seemingly fiery angel wings.
"I figured this was kind of your design. You don't have to wear it. But I ask that you keep it on you. As for my headband.. I haven't decided what to do with it just yet to reflect the current me. Now, what should our course of action be? We can't waste time if we want to prepare for Youka. We may even have to steal whatever funds we need. I am not as familiar with the world as you are though, so any suggestions would be helpful."
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:46 am
She took the head band, wrapping it across her neck quickly before tying it off behind her head. Finally she lifted her hair over the band, concealing the cloth behind her neck and shook her head to feather her hair back across her neck and shoulders. "In a perfect world that would be a perfect plan. We need powerful allies if we want to defeat Youka and maku. Trust me. I know those two better then anyone else. Unfortunately we don't currently have powerful allies. I could reach out to Navi...... Perhaps he could assist. This is bigger then two people. He's gotten a set of new recruits, not that they seem powerful. Perhaps we need a new ninja alliance..." She would pause here, slipping the bag from her shoulder and tossing it off to the side. Her body hurt....A lot. The only thing worse then muscles stiff from rigor mortis is then forcing them to move as if she were still back to one hundred percent, which of course she decided was necesity for survival in yuki. 

She stretched as they spoke, her mind working double time, which was refreshing. "Funds.... I'm not sure. Perhaps we can meet a stray ninja somewhere and just take them. We have to be careful in villages as anyone we upset will most likely be one less ally in the fight against youka. "
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:56 am
"Last time I was in Iwa it was nearly abandoned.. the only ninja their ended up following me and joining Maku, and the rest were in Taki when it was destroyed I assume. I may check it out. For now though, we should probably train a bit. Currently we don't have a lot of leads, and going out could prove dangerous so we need to be prepared. Anything you think I should learn would be a helpful start"
He still had a sort of student feeling, but he knew whatever she taught him was for a goal they were both trying to reach. As he had very few plans for acquiring funds, they would just have to wait untill they thought of something.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:12 am
"I can teach you my fighting styles? well.....And i suppose theres also.....those jutsus to teach. " She stopped her stretching to think. Would she really betray the secrets of her clan? She could teach him the shadow imitation and sewing jutsu...... She could give him the full strength of her father's clan's secret techiques...Her secret techniques but at what cost...

"I coud also teach you My Blood line jutsu. A set of secret techniques passed down from generation to generation. If you could use water style I could do more but I fear that's all I have to give I believe. "
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum