Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

Kaien and Kiru training to make up (IO/NK) Empty Kaien and Kiru training to make up (IO/NK)

Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:54 pm
As Kaien ran off into the woods far enough ahead to wipe her eyes and get herself together before Kiru was able to catch up. Once she came to a stop she turned around so she could see when Kiru arrived. Kaien then placed her right leg behind at first to balance herself but then she began to draw a circle into the earth with her left hand up in the air. As the circle was completed in the earth and Kaien brought her left hand down she placed her right leg behind her left. Making her right foot parallel with her left facing heel to toe. Lowering her left arm to her mid section extending her left hand so it as well is parallel with the ground. She would hold this stance until Kiru arrived.
(TWC 136/3000 hyper dance)
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Kaien and Kiru training to make up (IO/NK) Empty Re: Kaien and Kiru training to make up (IO/NK)

Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:32 am
Kiru ran through the dense woods, hurrying to catch up with the girl, wondering why she seemed so upset. Was she upset he had asked to be taught her jutsu? Or was it the jutsu Kira preformed. He blushed thinking about it, knowing it must have been embarrassing to see, but to get upset about it? Realizing he was lagging behind the girl, he stepped up his movement, sliding into the clearing just as she finished entering into some kind of battle stance, that slightly made him think of his teacher. She was expecting him to just attack? He really wasn't a hit first kind of guy, but prepared his own special move, preforming the handsigns that activated the seal on his chest, causing a silver aura to glow around him faintly, and slightly tinting his hair. "You aren't mad at me are you? I don't know what I did but i'd like to make up for it."
He knew he couldn't fight his best with this jutsu in any sort of mental confusion, due to its mood altering properties. He hoped she accepted his apology and told him what was wrong, but he wasn't super sure it would come that easily.

WC- 202

+20 to speed and chakra
-20 Ap
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen

Kaien and Kiru training to make up (IO/NK) Empty Re: Kaien and Kiru training to make up (IO/NK)

Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:32 am
"I dont know why I'm mad I just am ok." Kaien said while her face was getting a brighter shade of red. She slides out of the stance and trips backwards but regains her balance. "So are you going to train me our continue yo glow" Kaien said upset.Trying not to look at Kiru who she thought for some reason looked really attractive for some reason. "And to answer your question no I can't teach that jutsu to you its one just for my clan. I will be than happy enough to show it to you specially if you kiss or let another female kiss you." As Kain realized what she said she turned around while putting her hands over her lips. Rushing to retrieve the note pad and pen out of her bag. As she is looking through it she finds both items and begins to write down. I am not speaking to you right now but I will train with you if you aren't to busy being a play boy.
(TWC 313/3000)
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:54 pm
Kiru blushed as he realized something. When the girl was shy, she wrote her messages in that pad, like when they first met. He had thought that she was mute, but she really just had trouble talking to people. Next, she had feelings for him. This wasn't something he was used to, and wasn't quite sure how to deal with. He wasn't positive how to be charming or romantic, but he knew how to be himself. And right now, he knew he was faster then her.Using chakra dash, (speed being at 107 and chakra being at 97 this comes to a nice total of 204 speed) He would appear just in front of her and kiss her gently on the lips before flipping backwards with a broad grin on his face. "This glowy playboy is a pretty hard to hit target, so if you want to get me back for that, you'll have to be faster"
Next, he would channel chakra into his feet, and take a backwards run to a nearby tree, hoping to get some cover in case the sky began raining fireballs from an angry girl. He doubted she'd use anything fatal for a harmless little kiss but.. then again...

WC- 200
AP- 10
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen

Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:48 am
Kaien was shocked and speechless she dropped the pen and note pad, and blushed heavily. "I can't believe you just did that! How could you steal my first kiss?" Kaien said angrily. Then in an instant she drew out one scorch style fire ball for extreme steaming murder. Once she saw where Kiru landed she threw it ball at the base of the tree. On contact it would absorb all the moisture out of the tree and have it fall. Kaien then fell to her knees knowing her body wasn't use to the jutsu yet. Hoping to lure Kiru in knowing he would show concern for her. If he did come over to him she would know it was not her who liked him but Kiru who liked her. Kaien would stay in her position holding her ribs over exaggerating her fatigue. She would arise and fall onto Kiru once he started to get closer. If he caught Kaien. She would wrap her arms around him since he was far faster than her. Then return the favor a light kiss on his lips. Followed by three back hand springs. "Are we going to train or are we going to sit here and act like children?" Once those words where spoken Kaien proceeded to lift her left hand in the air followed by tracing a circle in the ground with her right toe. As she turned and saw Kiru in her sight she couldn't help but show a shy, but happy smile. As the circle was coming to an end Kaien began to bring her left arm down. Simultaneously bring her left arm to her mid section extending her hand so it was parallel with the ground. Her right leg would wrap behind her left and her right foot parallel with her left foot hell to toe. "Your move" Kaien said followed by a flirtatious wink
(TWC 628/3000 AP 78/128)
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:44 am
Kiru stood victorious on the branch until Kaien actually sounded legitimately upset and threw a fire ball at the tree he was in. He figured he could get out before it burned but it.. didn't. Instead, the moisture literally was drained from the tree, cracking it at the base.He dropped and rolled forward, dodging the now dead mass. He hadn't meant to upset her, or steal her first kiss. Perhaps he should apologize. He then saw her grab her ribs and double over, and he rushed forward, making sure she didn't fall. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you hurt yourse-"
He was silenced by her lips on his, and she was quickly hand-springing backwards, in a move similar to his. That.. devious.. woman! She had completely gotten him! He accepted her taunt, and smiled at her wink. If thats how she wanted to play it, then so be it. He rushed at her at a speed of around 50, the wind bursting behind him. He would slide in front of her, and dropped for a sweeping kick, hitting at a speed of 107, but before she would hit the ground, he would catch her in his arms, push her upright, then dance backward. "Would you like to go first this time? I don't mind the constant winning but I'd like to make sure your having a good time"
A devious smile painted the glowing boys face, and he made a taunting "come here" gesture with his index finger, as if she posed little threat.

WC- 257
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:57 pm
(Gotta 48 hour you sorry, explained in post :( )
Kiru nodded in affirmation at Kira's message, (seen here Message) and blushed and tried to not show it. "Sorry, Kira is in trouble and she asked for us to go see her in Yuki, i'll see you there! I had a lot of fun training with you... maybe we could do it again?"
With that he gave her a smile, before switching to mode 2, exploding into a bright silver, and was gone in an instant at a speed of around 125.

TWC- 600
claiming 3 stats..yay
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum