Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayYesterday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

Kozai's Taijutsu Training(Open,NK) - Page 4 Empty Re: Kozai's Taijutsu Training(Open,NK)

Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:59 pm
Mitsui would attempt running. This was almost successful until suddenly, a jerk happened. Mitsui would stop running and turn around seeing the taijutsu instructor look at him. Mitsui thought about what this was about and saw what this man was doing. He was going to teach Mitsui how to use the Rasengan. Mitsui would say, "I was actually going to have a run around the block a few times to warm myself back up. My body was quite cold when I was paralyzed." Mitsui would not run and ask, Could I attempt the Rasengan? I think I might actually know how to do this jutsu as I was practicing it before this event. I think that I might be able to do it." Mitsui would then make a ball of chakra moving counter clockwise. He would then stop the jutsu because he forgot to get a dummy. Mitsui would then walk over to the training dummies and prop one up. Mitsui would proceed to prepare the ball of chakra and slam his hand into the dummy sending it flying away. He would watch the dummy rotate quickly resulting it to crash into another tree causing a whole bunch of leaves to fall off. Mitsui would ask, was that what you needed sir? Mitsui would scratch his head in wonder whether he did the jutsu or not.

(Total Word Count of 3027)

s
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : Takumashi's Greenhouse
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 500

Kozai's Taijutsu Training(Open,NK) - Page 4 Empty Re: Kozai's Taijutsu Training(Open,NK)

Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:38 pm
Agito would nod to Mitsui and smiled softly to him as he had watched the whole thing, the getting of the new dummy, setting it up, and then the rasengan on the dummy that sent it flying into a tree, he watched the leaves fall and Agito would point to them, and said to him "Quickly catch as many as you can before a single leaf hits the ground, and you better hurry before the first one there that is about half way down already" Agito smirked as he nodded to the tree to help encourage Mitsui to go, the sooner Mitsui would go and collect up as may leafs as he could, the more agito would be persuaded into taking him into his teachings, Agito would wait and watch to see just how many Mitsui would go and collect before he would note or mention anything to the man, Agito did a quick count, there were one hundred leaves falling from what Agito could count, and his eyes moved pretty fast so it was almost impossible he missed one, but he might have double counted a few, but he doubted that, Agito would begin to count in his head.

TWC-3800
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:36 pm
Mitsui would rush forward doing the hand signs for the jutsu Thread armor. This would greatly increase speed for Mitsui so he could try to catch more, more quickly. Mitsui would run around grabbing leaves. He would be quick to grab the lower ones first so that he would be able to have more time catching the leaves. He would be lucky that the lowest one landed on his foot. Mitsui would continue to run around catching leaves and shoving them into his pockets. He would then start shoving them into a nearby garbage bag which was close. This would last for a minute or so as Mitsui would catch about 99 and he was about to catch the last one until he would manage to put his foot under and kick the leaf up and then, Mitsui would catch the leaf. He counted his leaves and found that he had about 100. Mitsui would sit down and rest as the extra speed was quite tiring. Mitsui would sit down and rest for his exertion. He would look at the ground and not see any leaves. Mitsui would then grab the leaves in his pockets and put them into the garbage bag.

507 - 50 = 457 ap left, used http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t24838-thread-armor?highlight=thread+armor
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : Takumashi's Greenhouse
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 500

Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:07 pm
Agito smirked at the kid, the kid thought he was slick, using his foot to catch the final leaf, agito chuckled as he would use the hand signs needed for a jutsu of his, then just before Mits put the leaves in the garbage back, Agito would use his jutsu, Great breakthrough, the giant ball of wind would push the leaves out of Mitsui's and and even more leaves off the the trees that got hit, Agito would chuckle as he said to him "Seems like you have not got them all yet" Agito would then let out a laugh loudly and he would watch to see what the ninja did this time to get them all, Agito's eyes trained on him, his experiance in fighting would allow him to watch the muscle movements to finely study Mitsui's Reaction at the situation that was just caused for him by Agito, wanting to study this ninja's habits a little more and also cause he thought Mitsui was a little bit of a smart ass, according to Agito's count there were now four hundred to five hundred floating leaves in the air, boosted quite high thanks to the great breakthrough, so hopefully mitsui would be able to catch a good number of them before one hit the ground,Agito thought to himself

TWC-4020
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:15 am
Approving Kozai's gaining of tai and ryo and exit since no one has yet
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:38 am
Mitsui would see all these leaves fly into the air again not realizing that the leaves in his pockets were pushed away too since Mitsui would have been holding the leaves which would have been pushed away by Agito's wind jutsu. Mitsui would run as fast as he could with Thread armor going moving at 130 speed trying to pick up these leaves. There were so many though that Mitsui would be jumping around trying to pick the leaves up in one area and see that there were so many somewhere else so Mitsui would run over and catch a bunch. This would last for about 350 of the leaves but one of the leaves fell down and Mitsui would not notice. The remaining of the leaves would fall and 400 would be stuffed into Mitsui's newfound garbage bag and the other 100 would be on the ground.
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:42 am
(Invoking 48 hour rule.)
Mitsui decided that since Agito was doing what Mitsui would think was arbitrary reasons, Mitsui decided that it was a good time to leave. He would say, "I need to leave now, Sorry." Mitsui would then walk out and begin his walk home. Mitsui would also go and get some ramen.

(Exit) Claiming 3400 words, 500 put towards learning http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t23971-earth-release-rock-section-cane?highlight=rock+section+cane, and 2900 put towards http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22953-v6-rasengan?highlight=rasengan and +17 stats.
Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Raiden
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Ryo : 63250

Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:35 pm
(I'm out of net only have a phone please be patient)

Agito was indeed impressed but thinks a little improvement was needed which was good he could help this kid with getting that improvement, he needed agito would ask the kid"anything else you want to learn before you go away Mitsui?" Agito would patiently wait for an answer from the kid to see if he could help in any other way
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:20 pm
Mitsui thought about what he could do. He really needed to go and talk to Kozai. Mitsui would say, "I actually need to leave so I do not have time to learn anything right now. Maybe later." Mitsui would wait for an acknowledgement and then leave. If Agito would not respond or if he did, Mitsui would then walk away and go to the kage office to talk to Kozai unless told not to.

(Exit) (Claiming 3400 words put towards http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22953-v6-rasengan?highlight=rasengan and +17 stats.

Last edited by Ramen eater Mitsui on Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Raiden
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Ryo : 63250

Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:42 pm
(mits a few notes rasengan was taught to you so 2k wc is all that's needed rock section came would need to be used before you can claim the training for it so next post might wanna try using it)

Agito would mod as he understood some times people had things they had to do agito would speak softly to Mitsui "go do what you have to do I need to do some private training myself so if you ever need help let me know I will do what I can " agito would turn around and walk off heading to his own little area he likes to train by himself at where he will sit crossed legged and start off with meditation first before anything else
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum