Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Seal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
11 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Youta
Youta
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8050

Let's ameliorate [P, NK]  Empty Let's ameliorate [P, NK]

Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:45 am
Youta would slowly wake, a strange warm feeling was all over her body, but fading. She would stretch and yawn. Something was different and with each second the realization of that grew stronger, but the reason of that feeling kept eluding her. She would open her eyes and look through the window where the sun was already up, nothing different there. Something different as she got out of bed, the difference was about her, so immediately she ran to the washroom where the biggest mirror in the house was. She did not need another glance to notice the change, her face was different, older and she herself appeared to be taller. A pinch to her face confirmed she was no dreaming and that it was her face. What the hell, when did this happen? Youta traced back when she had last seen herself, which was yesterday evening, then tried to think of anything which happened after that could have caused this. In a few moments her face got long as she remembered taking a medicine before going to bed. She ran out of the washroom to look for it, there had to be a description that she no doubt forgot to read. The pills she took were supposed to be nothing more than supplements, meant to strengthen the parts where her bones were mended. This was not part of the deal! After failing to find the instruction, the Chuunin decided to go outside and cool her head, she had to think about this.

Because he was already too big, Cael lived in the garden by her house, there was plenty of room and Youta made sure he was comfortable. The dragon did not mind it really, he understood the reasons pretty well after his last attempt to get through the doors, when Youta had to cut him out. Now the creature was already awake for a couple hours, he was keeping himself entertained by watching water striders on the surface of the pond. His gaze soon turned to the girl, as she left the house, still in her pajamas. Her appearance was different and it intrigued the dragon, but even with the change he immediately recognized his master. His face though no doubt expressed the confusion and he was rather sure he did not need to say a thing.

Youta, upon leaving, saw the dragon's face and stopped. That's right, she looked different, maybe even sounded different. "It's me, Cael." she would say and without a blink he responded "I know, I can smell that... what's with the change of appearance? I'd say you look a few years older." And he was right, she did look 16, maybe even 17. Quite a jump for one night, surely people did not grow that way, did they? No, they didn't. "It had to be the medicine I took last night, except it was not supposed to do this!" The creature's eyes closely examined her, he had to note that the pajamas were now skin tight because she had grown so much, even torn in a couple places. Overall though... "Well, I have to say, you do look more... respectable like this." She would frown "What you mean?" "Well, you don't look like a kid anymore." She would look at herself and only then realize she'd better change the clothes. Not that it mattered what she wore in front of Cael, but only now she realized she was tearing the pajamas because she had outgrown them.

Going inside the house and on her way to her room she would accidentally find the medicine she was looking for. Apparently she had taken all of it. It was something that accelerated growth and allowed one to make their body older. Luckily there were no side effects she had to worry about, it appeared this was all that she could expect from them, no growing old in a few days. As she changed, Youta got a to inspect her new looks and eventually had to agree that she liked it. She just got older.

There was a bit of a problem though. Today Youta planned to get some help with her training. In the end she decided that her change of appearance is not that much of a weird thing compared to the stuff that happened in this world. The person she was hoping to get assistance from was actually the Tenkage, Takeo. And she was going to talk to him about it. For that she went to his office and knocked on the door. If she was allowed, the girl would walk in.

[She used 4 pills and is now 16]
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Let's ameliorate [P, NK]  Empty Re: Let's ameliorate [P, NK]

Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:08 pm
Takeo stared blankly at the desk in front of him. Paperwork not done. What was the point in having an assistant if there was still work that Takeo had to do? Perhaps he would hire someone else to help him in his endeavour. Slowly raising his pen towards the first sheet, his hand shook slightly. He knew there would be no going back after this. If he started, he would have to finish. His eyes darted across the desk, judging how long it would take him to complete. It would be awhile, but it was now or never. It was just as the tip of the pen was about to touch paper that there was a knock on the door. A smile came across his face, an excuse to not work. Placing the pen off to one side he called out to whoever was on the other side of the door, "Come in." The person who entered looked somewhat familiar to Takeo, though he was quite certain he had not seen them before. She looked about a year or two younger than he was, and she also had a similar hair colour. Seriously what was with people these days and having white hair. "Greetings. I'm the Takeo, the Tenkage. I don't believe we've met before, what brings you here?" He said with a dazzling smile, first impressions were everything.
Youta
Youta
Citizen

Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:13 pm
Takeo's smile provoked Youta to return it, but she also felt the whole situation being funny as the Tenkage clearly did not recognize her. "I believe he have though, it's me, Youta. Sorry about the confusing appearance, it was kind of an accident." She would explain herself. The point though, why she was here would be only partially revealed in a moment, as she let the guy realize it was she. "I actually wanted to ask for your help with something, if you could." This was not easy for her, she obviously still held a grudge against him, even if minor, despite herself not wanting to admit it. Maybe this is the right first step towards recovering her attitude towards him. Who knows, it depends on how he reacts.

893 w.
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:54 am
The stranger returned the smile, this was good. The first impressions were going swimmingly. That was until she replied to him. Takeo's smile faltered, and then disappeared. "Eh?" Was all he could muster as a reply. He blinked once or twice, rubbing his eyes with the palm of his hands. Maybe Isha had been on to something about his eyes needing to be checked out. "An accident is an understatement." He finally managed to say, still trying to comprehend how this person before him was Youta. Was he going insane? Had he finally lost his mind? "You know what. I don't even want to know." Takeo waved his hand dismissing the matter completely. It was too early for him to deal with this. He wasn't even sure he wanted to know how it was possible.

The new Youta continued, saying she wanted his help with something. Takeo raised an eyebrow. Was it to do with her new appearance? She seemed only a year or two younger than him now. Maybe there was something she was having trouble adjusting to? It seemed she was finding it difficult to even ask for his help. Takeo wasn't exactly prepared to deal with this. "...Wouldn't it be better to get your mother's help? I doubt I'd be able to help you with...whatever you are having trouble with." Why couldn't he have a normal meeting with this girl? If Takeo didn't know better, he would have guessed she was purposely trying to make him feel awkward at every opportunity.
Youta
Youta
Citizen

Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:56 pm
Takeo did not seem impressed, quite the opposite rather. Made her wonder why they could never get over their problems with one another. After his last couple sentences she would sigh and cross her arms "I came to ask if you could teach me something, because my mother can't - she is dead. The thing that interests me is Genjutsu. Of course, I could try learning it myself from books and stuff, but it is not the same as learning it from someone who knows the art." Youta was somewhat uncertain if her approach was the right one, so just ease it a bit she would unfold her arms "Will you help me?"

1006 w.
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:40 pm
Takeo observed Youta's reaction. It seemed while her appearance had changed, her personality remained exactly the same. Quite unfortunate really. The reason why she came to him became clear, her mother was dead. Takeo cursed inwardly for not thinking of the possibility. And it seemed she was interested in the art of Genjutsu. Takeo had been taught about it by Xyxer and his knowledge of it was passable enough. Takeo did not exactly think he was suited to be teaching people about things. But seeing this as an opportunity to help make up for the past he decided he might as well try to help. "I'm surprised you'd come to me to get help from something." He rested his chin in his palm before continuing, "I'm not exactly a genjutsu expert, but my knowledge of it is decent enough. I will help you, but I warn you I'm not a good teacher." His brow furrowed as he began to think of where to begin on the subject. "How knowledgeable are you on the subject of Genjutsu, do you know the basics?"
Youta
Youta
Citizen

Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:50 pm
Youta was somewhat relieved when Takeo agreed to help her. His warnings she was already prepared for, if she knew anything about him, it was already obvious this will not be easy. When asked if she knew the basics Youta would frown, thinking for a moment. "Genjutsu are the illusionary art that utilizes chakra to manipulate chakra flow in the target's brain and disturb their senses. Or something like that we were taught in the academy. I know that usually genjutsu are cast through one of the five senses, most common are visual and sound based."
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:03 am
A nod was all he responded with for a moment. He was half tempted to convince her she had all the knowledge she needed and then send her on her way. However he doubted that would be the best way to go about it. "Indeed. Genjutsu as you said is basically the art of illusions. Genjutsu is in my opinion quite an under rated jutsu type. You won't see it commonly used because it doesn't cause physical damage like Ninjutsu and Taijutsu. Most Genjutsu are performed in the same way as Ninjutsu, requiring hand seals. Though some of them require as little as eye contact or hearing a noise to perform." He paused for a moment, delving deeper into his mind in order to find the scraps of knowledge of the subject he knows. "Genjutsu requires a great control of ones chakra in order to perform. A high level of intelligence is also required. If you don't have them, then there is a high chance the Genjutsu will fail." Takeo once again paused. "That's a basic summary of it. Is there anything in particular you want to know?"
Youta
Youta
Citizen

Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:02 am
Listening to further explanation Youta was already trying to implement them in her mind. Apparently it was possible to use genjutsu through sword swings alone, if you managed to produce specific motions or sound. Not much new was revealed with the basic summary. After Takeo asked if she had something else she would want to know, the girl responded. "Yes, how exactly does on cast a genjutsu. Am I to just expand my chakra to hit the target and then manipulate it inside their head, or can I transfer it through some sense somehow? Would you demonstrate maybe?" She hoped there was some easy trick there that would make stuff easier for her, because which she knew she could cast minor genjutsu, that ability was certainly not enough. If Takeo was to cast a genjutsu, she prepared for the release.

1242 w.
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:50 pm
Youta asked a question that Takeo didn't entirely know the answer to. He had predicted something like this would happen. However he wouldn't let his lack of knowledge show. "You transfer it through the senses." He would say with confidence in his voice. "The most common is sight, though sound based genjutsu would probably be stronger." Takeo shifted his position, moving his hands together. "I'll demonstrate one that works via sight." With that being said his hands clasped together to form the Tiger seal. The Bringer of Darkness genjutsu was not one Takeo had used often, but he knew how it worked. The genjutsu would affect Youta's vision, effectively robbing her of her eyesight. "Bringer of Darkness. A genjutsu that robs the opponent of their eyesight. However it doesn't affect the other senses unfortunately."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum