Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 3:41 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 28%
25 Posts - 23%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hero
Hero
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

D Rank Mission: Scum of the Leaf Empty D Rank Mission: Scum of the Leaf

Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:45 pm
Mission Link
Task: A petty thief is stealing food-stuffs from some of the local vendors. He does this on a regular basis and it is beginning to hurt the business of the merchants. Your job is to find the man behind the stealing and bring him in to the police force for questioning. 
_____
Hero stares at the mission board and after skimming through it for awhile, he finally found the mission he likes. From the look of it, it seems to be an easy task which is to capture a food thief. While some other ninja might find it difficult to stay hidden and find someone who's suspicious, Hero doesn't need to do that at all. All he has to do is, sit on a chair then relax and the thief will be found. Yup, that's it.

Hero lazily walks from one local vendors to another with leaf in his mouth showing his relaxing feeling. As he walks pass one local vendor, he reaches out his hand to pick up the food and then put it back. He keeps doing this on every local vendors, some of which frustrated the seller. Some sellers even suspected him as the thief. After going through all the local vendors that reported of getting their foods stolen, he heads toward the centre and climb one of the building. Up there, he lie down, not even glancing his eyes onto the area, but only gazing the cloud. What is this kid thinking?

After about 10 minutes, Hero grins. He pulled out the leaf from his mouth, pierce a hole in it and raise it up. Through the hole, he saw the thief, stealing food. The thief appeared to be an old man in his 50s. Hero stood up, he touches his earring. "Bingo!" he said.

Hero leaps down, pick up a rock and threw to the cart that the old man is stealing food from. Hearing the noise of the rock, the owner hastily look down and saw an old discreetly stealing food and hiding it in his jacket. "Thief!" shouted the former man. Commotion began and Hero walks toward it, "Calm down calm down," said Hero, "Although I'm a kid, I'm a ninja and this headband proves it," continued the 12 years old Aburame. It's my mission to capture him.

The owner is perplexed by it, "you're bull-shitting me, you was up there resting all along, I noticed you!" said the owner. Hero sighs, he picked up the food. There lie 4-5 bugs. The owner panicked, "my food is clean! I swear there wasn't any bug!" said the man. "Relax, relax, these are mine," said Hero. The bugs flew toward Hero and go through his sleeves. "You see, I'm from the Aburame clan and I can communicate with bugs. I hid them here so when the thief come, the bugs will notify me by flying toward me and telling me just that. Now without further ado, this man is mine and I'm going to collect my reward." after he said that, bugs fly from the food cart everywhere toward Hero.

He grabbed the old man by the collar. "Oh and can I have two apples please," the owner nods and he grabbed two from the cart. After he's out of sight, he toss one apple toward the old man, "I'm not going to hand you in this time but please stop with this action," said Hero as walk away biting off his apple. "By the way, they call you scum of the leaf but to me you're the victim of scums of the leaf."

WC: 530
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

D Rank Mission: Scum of the Leaf Empty Re: D Rank Mission: Scum of the Leaf

Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:05 pm
Approved for mission rewards. Also, I suggest that you request a name color change to match the village you are in so that there is no confusion, cheers.

Oh, here is a link to the request topic: http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t19841p140-rank-color-and-name-change
Hero
Hero
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

D Rank Mission: Scum of the Leaf Empty Re: D Rank Mission: Scum of the Leaf

Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:51 pm
Yeah I've already done it but no one changed it for some reason lol, look at the second to last post
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum