Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Seal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
11 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sleeping with the Enemy? (P,NK, Tori) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sleeping with the Enemy? (P,NK, Tori)

Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:31 pm
Haru rolled his neck, letting out a sigh of relief. He needed to get a massage more often. He’d have to talk to Takeo about getting Haru the Janitor trained as a masseuse. A chill ran up his spine as she reached her hands up the back of his shirt. Tori was remarkably comfortable with this…

She agreed, he couldn’t really be blamed for doing his job.
”I’m glad you understand.” He said, as she told him to lay on the bed so that she could get his back better. It felt amazing, so he didn’t argue.

”Alright, hang on.” He said, walking over to the bed and pulling himself onto it, lying down. ”You know, I’ve been doing this for awhile, and I never thought I’d be getting a massage from the same person I just finished questioning.”  He said, grinning.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 8000

Sleeping with the Enemy? (P,NK, Tori) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sleeping with the Enemy? (P,NK, Tori)

Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:09 am
She climbed up on top of him and raised his shirt up . She let her fingers lighty caress his back before she massaged him again. 
"Thats what ANBU do right? Yeah you kind of said a few things that gave it away." She said as she massaged his entire back occasionally letting up to lighty to carress his back.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:58 am
Haru had no reaction as Tori revealed she had figured out he was an ANBU. Only one other person had guessed his rank… Kumori. Naturally, he had to deny it.

”ANBU? What are you talking about?” He chuckled, turning his head around to look at her. ”I’m a Jounin, Tori.” He told the girl, which wasn’t a lie. On the record, he was considered a Jounin. ”What made you think I was an ANBU?” He asked. He hoped he could convince her he wasn’t an ANBU. If she went around telling people that, he might get into trouble.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:06 am
Right after he denies it Tori ignored it and leaned down and kissed his lips again. Holding the kiss long enough to get off his back and lay beside him. She wrapped An arm around him and kissed him again.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:37 am
She caught him off guard with the kiss. It seemed she didn't want to bother with answering his question. Normally, Haru would be worried, but he had other things on his mind right now. As she crawled off his back, he rolled over a bit, so they were face to face. He saw the second kiss coming this time, but he couldn't help the bright red color that rushed to his face.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:18 am
She noticed the bright shade of red on his face. Laying her head on his chest and wrapping an arm around him, she cuddled with him. 
"Haru, have you ever had a girlfriend? " Tori aaked as she caressed his side.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:30 am
Haru reached his arm around, putting it on her shoulder as she cuddled up to him. 
"Umm... There's been a time or two that I almost did, but no, I've never actually had a girlfriend." He said. He thought about Haruna, who had died from a heart attack right in front of her. He wouldn't mention her, he didn't want to kill the mood. "Why?" He asked Tori.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:35 am
"Because I know someone who would like to be!" She said as she leaned up and kissed his lips again, this time holding it and not breaking it until he does. She wasn't sure what had come over her but she really liked this guy!
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:13 pm
Haru grinned at Tori, opening his mouth to answer her as she kissed him again, cutting him off. He held the kiss for awhile, before finally pulling away. This happened so suddenly... He wasn't exactly complaining about it, of course. 
"I'd like to, Tori, but I don't know how that would work. You're still technically a missing ninja. What if we get in trouble for this?" He asked, a little uncertianly. He really liked Tori, but the consequences might be too high for either of them to handle.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:25 pm
That was a good question, but Tori had an idea. " I woud be willing to risk it, I really like you Haru. What if, I wasnt missing anymore? Then again I don't think I can join my village again. Besides since Arashi Uzumaki died, I don't really have a home." She said as she cuddled uo to him again. Small tears fell from her eyes onto Harus shirt. "I never wanted to be a missing nin." She said  throughthe tears.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum