Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:16 pmJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:08 pmKiko TsukikoTea Appreciation WeekToday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu Momochi
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 22%
11 Posts - 10%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
7 Posts - 6%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kenshin Uchiha
Kenshin Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 38700

Hey dude, wanna train? (open, nk) - Page 4 Empty Re: Hey dude, wanna train? (open, nk)

Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:54 pm
Watching as the two new arrivals spoke to each other for a short time and seemed to part ways, Kenshin felt as if he had been swindled out of his time, as if those two had wasted his interest in them in one clean swoop. It was when Kemuri approached the other two that Kenshin would quickly leap from his own branch and land between Kemuri and the other two to reveal his presence. His black cloak fluttering down to his ankles to conceal his visage. All that was currently visible was Kenshin's long black hair and face, making it hard to discern what he actually intended to do. Standing up straight he would look at each of them for a moment as he thought to himself about how he would converse. "Hello Tank, Ryusei" he said with a tone that showed a hint of superiority over them, as if he knew that both of them were far weaker than him at the moment. It was then that he turned his attention to Kemuri, a boy he had not met until this point, one that showed more intrigue than the other two, mostly due to how mysterious he seemed to be "And you, my name is Kenshin, so who exactly are you?". Focusing his gaze on Kemuri he waited for and expected a proper response to what he had said, hopefully he would not need to explain respect to the boy and how those who give it, deserve it.
Ryusei Shinkou
Ryusei Shinkou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Hey dude, wanna train? (open, nk) - Page 4 Empty Re: Hey dude, wanna train? (open, nk)

Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:24 pm
"Sorry Tank, I didn't think a direct attack would be a good idea. I prefer not to get hit with those guns you got there. If you weren't quite as muscular looking I probably would have been a little more confident, but at least those muscles should give enemies pause!" Ryusei gave a wan grin. "When I am a little stronger, I think I could get into a proper fight with you without worrying about crumpling like paper. That might work a little better for you."

Ryusei put away his kunai and knelt to put back some of the training dummies he had seen.

Then who should he see but a certain Uchiha approaching. He got up again, forgetting all about his plan to put the training ground back to normal. Not that there were many training dummies left, but still, he forgot entirely, only remembering later.

Jumping to his feet, he waved his arms excitedly - "Hey Kenshin, long time no see, how've you been?" Then he said to Tank Akamichi - "I don't know whether you know that guy, but that dude is not very large, but he is really, really tough. I didn't stand a chance against him though I plan to be his equal soon."

Then he realized that there was another person. It seemed that perhaps the source of the third sound had left, or was just being quiet. It did not really matter, but it would only be proper to greet the stranger, after noticing him last.

Ryusei would walk up to the unknown genin, and proffer his hand for a shake. "Hey, haven't seen you around in these parts, I'm Ryusei, what's your name?"
Tank Akimichi
Tank Akimichi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:09 pm
Tank nods his head as he halfway listens to what Ryu is saying. Mostly thinking to himself about how he has constantly failed in every spar he has been in so far. Then out of nowhere Kenshin shows up with a rather confident tone to his voice. Again listening to Ryusei talk about Kenshin. "Yeah Ryusei I already know who Kenshin is. He beat me in two spars already." Then turning toward Kenshin Tank would say "How's it going Kenshin?" Until Kenshin and Ryusei acknowledged Kemuri he had no idea he was even there. He then just stared at the mysterious new arrival until he said something to either Kenshin or Ryusei.
Kemuri Iburi
Kemuri Iburi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 14000

Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:51 pm
Kemuri stopped walking toward the group as they began to greet him, looking over each for a short period of time before responding. "Kemuri." He said, standing a fair distance from them whilst doing so. After speaking his name he did naught but stand silently where he was, examining each of the three there fairly closely with his smoke-filled eyes, the smoke seeming to swirl around his iris' as he did so. -It appears this Kenshi is quite a bit stronger than both of the two that just fought. Should be interesting to see what he's capable of later.-
Kenshin Uchiha
Kenshin Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:07 pm
Looking between the three of them with slight interest he would smirk once again, eventually growing into a broad smile, it was finally here, something that would finally challenge him, a one versus three match to test the limits of his taijutsu prowess as he did not believe they could even force him into using ninjutsu. Slowly reaching up to grab the collar of his cloak he would rip it from his body and toss it to the side, revealing a katana strapped to his left hip, a high collard black tee shirt with the uchiha clan symbol presented largely on the back as well as a single large pouch strapped to his lower back. Glancing at each of them once more he would speak "You all came here for a reason yes? I do not see why you all should not battle me and test the limits of each of your capabilities". His left hand slowly lowering to rest on the hilt of his katana he fully expected for all three of them to begin attacking him immediately so that he could get to testing how far his abilities had come. His expression seemed to be distant however, as if he did not care if they were about to attack or not, as if they could not harm him even if they intended to do just that.
Ryusei Shinkou
Ryusei Shinkou
Citizen

Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:50 pm
"Good to meet you Kemuri." Ryusei replied. "I'm afraid Kenshin, that even at full power I would not be much help against you. I do not know much about our new friend, if I may take that liberty, but if he is also a new ninja we may have a hard time. Still, it's worth a try! Teamwork may help make up for our relative lack of experience and training against a strong opponent." Ryusei had a big grin on his face.

"By the way Tank, I lost rather handily to Kenshin, I'm not sure he used any jutsu even. He was a little bored. It was a little funny in retrospect to be honest. I think the only thing holding you back is a that your body is a little hard to move. Lots of running and cardio exercises might help a little. I used to have that issue as well, just that I did not even have an intimidating frame."

In a much quieter tone, not wanting to seem impolite in front of Kemuri, he said to Tank Akimichi "I want to ask you something later, if you have a moment, when we are all finished..."

Louder, he would ask Kemuri "I haven't seen you in these parts before, are you a new face? I'm a little unobservant but I think I would have noticed one whose appearance is rather distinctive."

(45/140 ap used, 3346 total wc so far, noting here just so that i do not have to keep adding it all up later)
Tank Akimichi
Tank Akimichi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:29 pm
Tank listened carefully as Kerumi spoke his name and then nothing else. He then listened to Kenshin speak of a three versus one with Kenshin being the one. It sounded interesting, but he wasn't sure if even the three of them could take Kenshin. Hopefully this Kemuri guy is pretty good. "Well I'm in for the spar." Then yet again Ryusei was talking. This time toward Tank so he listened carefully responding by syaing "Sure ask whatever you want." Tank then turned his atention back to Kemuri because for some reason he just seemed so interesting even though Tank knew almost nothing about him.
Kemuri Iburi
Kemuri Iburi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 14000

Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:49 pm
"Good, I came here for battle." He said as he moved somewhat closer to the group. He then turned his head to Ryusei, looking him in the eye. "I've lived here all my life. Only recently have I begun leaving the compounds of my clan." said Kemuri, afterwards looking back to Kenshin. "When do we begin."

Kemuri backed up a bit as he prepared for the upcoming spar, taking a look at the surroundings, noting the fact that there was still a rather large hole in the ground from when Ryusei used moving Earth core during his previous spar. -not much to the area around here. at least it isn't windy today.- he thought whilst being sure to watch the trees to constantly gauge the wind around them. "I'm ready when you all are." He said, still just standing a fair distance from the group.
Kenshin Uchiha
Kenshin Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:01 pm
Nodding slowly, Kenshin would look at each of them for a short moment to try and get a gauge on which one would be the most interesting to attack first. It was when he looked at Kemuri that he decided who he would attack, the new arrival being the one he knew the least about and of course was most interested in. His feet shifting on the grass and his left hand remaining at rest on the hilt of his katana he would lurch forward at a rather impressive pace, much higher than any of them have previously displayed. His speed reaching such a point that he was difficult to even follow with normal eyes he would proceed into melee range of Kemuri. His right hand raising to try and strike the boy in the face with an open palm with his full strength he would plant his forward most foot into the ground to stop himself very quickly so that he would not put himself off balance with his strike. His left hand then gripping the hilt of his blade would quickly unsheathe it and toss it backwards towards Ryusei to try and make him dodge and thus be put on the defensive from the very start and not be able to attack him from behind immediately. Tank on the other hand would be left to his own devices however as Kenshin knew he was much too slow to be a real threat in the start but he still focused heavily on all three. "Don't lose too quickly" he said with a cocky smile on his face, he knew he would win, and he felt the others knew it just as well as he did.
Ryusei Shinkou
Ryusei Shinkou
Citizen

Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:31 pm
Ryusei saw Kenshin move as a blur, seeming to move towards Kemuri. He grumbled, as he did not think he would be able to do anything about it. Kenshin was closer to Kemuri, being 60 meters away, and he was much faster than both Ryusei and Tank Akimichi. Kemuri would be on his own for a little while, no matter what Ryusei and Tank did. Ryusei already knew that Kenshin was faster than he himself was, by a fair margin, and the difference was greater with Tank Akimichi.

There was the unknown variable though - Tank Akimichi obviously had some way to enhance his movement speed, considering how quickly he had caught up to Ryusei earlier. That might help. He had also said something about having a jutsu that could destroy a significant amount of area. That might also be of use, but it would be difficult to implement considering Kenshin's speed. If Tank Akimichi had also lost to Kenshin then it may not have been just a matter of speed, knowing Kenshin.

Ryusei was unhappy that he was so slow, and spoke as Kenshin moved. "Hang on Kemuri! We're coming for you! Try to meet up with us!"

He then said quickly and quietly to Tank Akimichi, barely audible, so that the others would not hear - "I don't stand a chance against Kenshin on my lonesome, I am not really able to inflict damage. I think our best chance is if Kemuri is the bait, as Kenshin is already attacking him. I will try to get Kenshin into an easier position to attack, and you will have a chance to attack him more directly, since you are probably significantly more powerful than I. We, or at least you, would need to get close to Kemuri for this to work though. I can also be bait if needed. I hate to say it, but if Kemuri may be a very inexperienced ninja if he only recently left his clan compound. Not that I blame him, it's a dangerous world out there. What do you think?" If Tank Akimichi agreed, Ryusei would start jogging over to Kenshin and whatever was left of Kemuri, assuming he was losing. He would make sure to be near Tank Akimichi so that they would be able to work together more effectively.

The whole time, while talking, and walking, he would not take his eyes off of Kenshin Uchiha, so that he would be able to better react.

(+10 ap, 105 ap remaining now)

Last edited by Mage of Konoha Ryusei on Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum