Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Arrival - Page 2 Empty Re: Arrival

Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:53 pm
Shinji took note that the Hokage did not seem at all surprised about the bijuu encounter and was seemingly more interested in the space time world of Denkiteki, interesting. Keeping all this in mind the Uzumaki responded, "Unfortunately I have no way to enter his space time world or I would surely have found him. Furthermore I have no clue where he might be, but were I to wager a guess he has either confined himself to his world, in which case we will never find him...Or he could very well be hiding out in another village. In the end, I agree with you, we should, at the very least, try to look for Denkiteki. Even if I wanted to I doubt I could muster the strength to travel to Tengakure right away, thus we have a short bit of time." Shinji had been traveling for quite a while and even his prodigious stamina had its limits, perhaps the Hokage would be able to see that on his face-Shinji had been awake for much more than a day and was running on adrenaline empowered will power at the moment. Having paused briefly Shinji continued on a less serious manner, "In that same vein I find myself lacking a place to weather this storm." Almost on cue the low roll of thunder could be overhead as the skies themselves seemed to open up allowing a relentless pidder padder of rain to fall. "Recently I became the leader of the Uzumaki clan and, well, I was wondering if you could direct me to their district as I do not wish to intrude on you." With that Shinji fell silent, though a look of apprehension tinged his facial expression, he was hoping that the Hokage would not deliver him bad news about his clan.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:07 am
Viper has not heard much about the Uzumaki clan, he has struggled to keep up with the Uchiha and then the village itself, not to mention his two children, so the current heads of clan slipped his mind as they can change at a moments notice.  "If that's the case, you're free to stay in the Uzumaki district for as long as you wish."  Pushing himself back his chair slides a bit, his right arm going up to point at a map that's along the wall, the symbol for the Uzumaki off near the middle edge of the village."That's where you'll find the district, the clan isn't very big at this time however but you should find suitable living arrangements as I ensured the clan itself had proper funding.  In the meantime I'll be conducting my investigation to locate Denkiteki, I'll touch back with you in a week or sooner with my findings." With this Viper reaches into one of his drawers and pulls forth two documents, filling them out and passing them over to the man, his signature at the bottom of both, and a pen beside them. "I'll need you to sign those for our own records, you can keep one of the copies in case shinobi stop you and wonder why you're here, this'll give you rights to stay indefinitely until we can get you back in Tengakure no Sato, if you decide to go back.  With this he places his arms over his lap, waiting for the man to sign the papers. His anbu would get the man's full story later.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:26 pm
Nodding along with the Hokage as he spoke, Shinji felt a bit of pressure lift from his mind as it was mentioned that the Uzumaki clan was being supported-it had been his fear that he would come back to a clan in complete shambles. Taking the pen, the Uzumaki quickly signed each document, paperwork seemed to be an omnipresent theme in his life, unfortunate really. Taking one of the papers, Shinji folded it up and placed it in his pocket. He then slid the remaining paper back to the man across from him-it would seem it was time to take his leave. Regardless of the Hokage taking the paper Shinji would stand and say his farewells, "Well, I will take my leave of you." At this point the Uzumaki gave a slight bow after which he spoke up one more last time, "Thank you for your assistance, Hokage. I-no-Tengakure is in your debt." With that, assuming the Hokage did not stop him, Shinji would turn around and make his way out of the building. Were he not stopped Shinji's figure would be seen braving the now torrential downpour making its way to the Uzumaki district.

{Possible Exit}
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:20 am
Viper offers a light smile. "Take care of yourself in the meantime, Tengakure will need their Tenkage." With these words Viper takes the document and places it into his files, pulling a few others out and begins writing upon them. Their purpose being a summons to the ninja of his village, time is of the essence, he needs to find Denkiteki before Tengakure no Sato goes up in flames.

[Exit/Closed
Memorized Shinji's chakra signature]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum