Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kazuraba Rouenta
Kazuraba Rouenta
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

A Simple Family Outing (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Simple Family Outing (Open)

Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:30 pm
(Been having a lot of problems posting with my computer. For some reason, it keeps dropping my posts.)

Kazuraba visibly winced as he heard the accusatory, cold tone of his brethren. The young shinobi kicked at the ground a bit, acting like a scalded, scolded child after he had got caught touching the stove for the umpteenth time. He sighed a bit, his voice on the defensive as he spoke, the air carrying his words softly. “Chunnin and overseers make it quite difficult to make opportune moments as a Genin. I do not wish to acquire the ire of any higher-ranking ninja. Even if it hinders my training some. In any case, my brother...my body must come first. Even a building needs a stable infrastructure before it can be fully built. If not...well...it’ll collapse under the force of its own weight.” He said simply, shrugging a bit before looking at his brethren.

The solemn looked turned to that of jovial glee when his clansmen started to laugh, a noise that he hadn’t heard from his brother-in-arms for quite a while. He went over and nudged his clansman a bit, puffing out his chest as if he was some nobleman, his voice being as bourgeois as he could possibly make it. “Well, I DO apologize if you cannot be as elegant in the fighting arts such as I! There is a REASON that they are called Martial Arts.” He said, unable to keep up the charade much longer before he shook with laughter, tears of joyous rancor ripping themselves from his eyes as he covered his mouth. His face was a bit red from laughing! “Though, agreed, brother, agreed. I do need to train my eyes more. I shall start doing it post-haste!” He said, nudging his brethren gently before he took a seat in the shade of a tree.

His voice soon calmed and became more serene, his words carrying like a zephyr. “We do what we must. If we must hunt those who wish to harm this village, then let it be so.” He said simply before he got up with a stretch, his joints creaking a bit. Seems like he hadn’t stretched too well before he started all this physical training. “Opening up is only as hard as you wish to make it.” He said simply in response to his brethren’s words. “It was once hard to draw a bowstring, was it not? Now I bet you can nock and shoot arrows faster than most of the ninja can throw their projectiles.” Kazuraba was caught a bit off guard, and it showed with his slight stumble in words. “W-Well, uhm...I have not had anyone catch my eye too much. I have, however, been asked to...date a girl that I was in training with by that girl. I said, however, we should remain friends, at least for now.”
Koumatsu the Chain Warden
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16500

Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:30 pm
Riku had smirked slightly as the wind took his hair into its embrace and caused him to have a slightly less confusing face as he spoke," The ranks here...make people think they have the power, but power comes from the experience each one of us carries my brother. In time we shall have our own moment to showcase our skills and when we do this village will know just what we can do. Just like these buildings you speak of...every bow much have a solid form before being able to draw its first breath into the world, however not all can be said about an individual," simply agreeing with his brethern wasn't enough, he was being quite elaborate with his words as well.

Although Riku could not gauge his brethern's joking voice, he would slowly raise a brow and stand up to meet his clansmen's gauze before smirking," Welll I am sorry if you cannot find any other use for that brute like strength of yours, unlike yours mine's is more....elegant and beautiful than your arms," followed by another laugh from him. It was times like this that he enjoyed, allowing his locked self to come out for a little fun before becoming serious once more.

The rest however came as a surprise as he nodded and soon responded to his brother," Let us hope however that no one tries to cause any disruptions amongst the village...i would actually like to take a small break from hunting and relax amongst the jungles of our home for a bit before going out again," this was however his own personal idea on the matter considering he spent most of his time shooting and hunting. The encouragement of his brother made him smile slightly before nodding," it is no small feat shooting a bow like i do....but if i must adjust myself to become a better man, then i shall do what i must to become better," although this was easier said than done, he would attempt to become more...open.

Now the conversation was getting interesting as he raised a brow and nudged his brother on," So what is the fate of you and this "girl" now? Surely you have not given up and let the future been left in its wake? You must take responsibility and further your roots with this girl," like he was one to talk about dating, but it seemed like good advice right?
Kazuraba Rouenta
Kazuraba Rouenta
Citizen

Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:53 am
Kazuraba looked at his brethren and nodded gently, a soft sigh coming from him. The wind stirred once again, playing another symphony as it moved through the trees, over the animals, past the plants, and swiveled around them. His arms were crossed tightly over his chest, the worn armguards digging a bit into his arm as they clinked and wriggled loosely. His muscles rippled underneath his skin from the slightest of movements, the wear and tear of his training since the early morning showing. “I hope the ‘Chunin Exams’ that my teammates have been talking about lately come around quickly. I would like to get rid of the formalities and move to a more suitable skill level.” He said simply before relaxing a bit. “So that we may meet up in this pristine area more often. Also, so I can use these eyes of mine more often.” He tapped the side of his head with the tip of his index finger, not tapping hard enough to hurt or pierce, however.

He decided to drop the conversation about his martial arts vs the bow arts that his brethren had decided to use for hunting. Otherwise, they’d be in the jungle all week just making jokes back and forth between each other. Well...maybe that wouldn’t be so bad! His brother-in-arms needed to joke and laugh more. Kazuraba feared that Riku wouldn’t be able to properly express emotions and would either become emotionless or emotionally unstable. Or socially awkward, which would be problematic in a village setting.

Kazuraba raised an eyebrow curiously, a small smirk returning to his face. “You? Relaxing? I must put some Ryo on that.” He said, a low chuckle rumbling from him. “I didn’t even think you knew what relaxation was.” He said simply before gently nudging his comrade. “I jest, I jest. But I think you should relax and rest more often, Brother. Before you burn yourself out. As they say, an over-stressed bowstring will snap. And you are a rather rare bowstring, brother.” He said, gently patting Riku’s back. “How about you try talking to some of the Chunin or going out to a social function? I think that should help you get out of your shell.”

The  blush returned to his face, a soft sigh coming from him. “It would be awkward if I was in a relationship with someone on my team. What if something happened to her? I would not like that kind of burden on my heart. Believe it or not, my feelings are not as steeled as yours when it comes to things such as love and loss” He shrugged a bit. “Besides...I would like to get to really know her as a friend and a teammate before I leap headfirst into a romantic relationship. And do not ask for her name, Brother.” He said, waggling his finger. “Because I am not telling you.”
Citizen

Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:03 pm
Chuunin exams? This was a first for him that he had ever heard of such a promotion....maybe he needed to inquire more about this "Exam" to see just what it took to pass, but for the meantime he would get what he needed from his brother," What kind of exam is this? Is it one I can take alone or do I require a squad of some sort to participate?," he would hope his brethren could at least answer these few questions for him so that he could have a better understanding of just what he had to do to get promoted in this village. It was different than being in the midst of the wild with the old clan where one earned his power and ranking through his hunts and deeds, but this only showed that Riku was not yet adjusted to the village system yet.

The area would definitely make for some good training and with the two of them on the same level they would spar a lot more often which would be to both their benefit," Maybe then we can actually train some like we use to...with our little game of cat and mouse...as I recall you have only caught me once," chuckling lightly he would stand up and stretch, sitting his bow towards his left side.

The once stoic face would turn into a slightly confused yet annoyed face as he looked at his brethren. How dare he say that Riku could not relax!! The mere thought was going to make Riku go into a fit of childish like rage until he took a deep breath and chuckled slightly," You would be losing your money brother....I may not know how to express myself, but I do know how to relax and enjoy the nature around me. Besides I am relaxing right now aren't I?," feeling the patting on his back made him feel a bit out of place, but he knew it was a generous notion so he simply smiled and allowed his brother to do so.

A social event...well that did seem like something that would help him get to know people, but the negatives and the positives would begin to weigh which would show in his current look as he fumbled with a peace of grass. He would indeed look into this situation before going head first into it," IF you come with me to one I shall partake in it, but I will not go by myself until I establish a firm root with another member of this village," his conviction was firm as he looked to his brother and studied his face for a reaction.

Riku would lower his eyes for a moment and shrug for a bit before answering him," Then use your brutish body to protect her...thinking of the negative repercussions leads to weakness and weakness leads to death brother," it was one of the only things he could actually say to this brethren without sounding like he knew to much, but for now he would simply relax.
Kazuraba Rouenta
Kazuraba Rouenta
Citizen

Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:33 am
Kazuraba inquisitively tilted his head at the question that his brethren shot to him, a small smirk on his face. "You have not heard of the Chuunin Exams, brother? I would think you would be the first one to hop aboard such a great show of skill." He said, moving over and sitting next to Riku as he began to explain (in his own words) what the chuunin exams were. "It seems like, from what I gather from my team members, that it is a display of cunning and power that is used to see which of the Genin-class ninja are able to fully bring out their ability and become a higher class ninja by the title of Chuunin. And yes, it seems that it is required to be on a team. Though, there are some individual feats that one must do in the form of one-on-one combat within a confined space." 

He soon quit talking about the Chuunin exams, however, to pick fun at his brethren a bit more. "Oh, c'mon! Instead of being as relaxed and flowing as water, you're as stiff as the wood on this tree." He said, tapping the knuckle of his index finger up against the tree ever-so-gently. "You are relaxing on a very basic level, as it seems. You have yet to truly relax. Though, that may be a good thing in these turbulent times." He said with a chuckle, continuing to sit at the side of his brethren.

"Of course I shall join you for a little gathering, Riku! It would be silly of me not to come. I know you can't talk to people well." He said, teasing Riku a bit more and nudging his brethren, Kazuraba's elbow gently pushing at whatever he could reach that wasn't too private. He got up after a bit and stretched. "Well, provided that the event we go to is not too...boring." He said in the simplest of terms.

His voice caught in his throat for a bit, his composure breaking for a bit as a flash of weakness showed itself in his eyes...followed by irritation. "Brutish? Your bow-skills are more brutish than my elegant martial arts!" He said to Riku, two-and-a-half yards away from Riku as he stood there, weight shifting from his body as he got into a fighting stance. "Lets Spar, Riku. For old times sake." He said with a grin on his face. "And in our games of cat and mouse, it's not my fault that you run as fast as a mouse in the underbrush."
Citizen

Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:37 am
So he needed to be in a team to compete in the Chuunin exams, but he didn't see that happening due to their not being enough genin from his point of view to team up with," This will be a troublesome trail then..Tch why wouldn't more of us join this terrible notion of a ninja instead of sitting amongst the compound...i need to change that and fast so that we can become the most prominent members of Takigakure's forces," he would have said this more so under his breath but it would still be audible enough for his brethern to hear it. With that in mind he would also take into consideration that he would be forced into a one-on-one situation which was more so to his advantage," If it is one-on-one then i am at no fault brother, my bow has more than its long range counter part and with my eyes it will be an easy matter...unless of course i go up against you...then it would come down to the first blow," knowing that his brother was vast in the ways of close range, Riku had the evasion necessary to combat this although if he were to get hit...well he'd definitely feel it.

Stiff as wood? Riku would huff at this accusation before standing up and looking to his brethern," ....Fine i guess you are right about me not being able to relax, but i can still do it pretty well. Just need a little practice is all," of course he would need to practice and take into the practice of relaxing so that his clans men would stop teasing him. Seeing that Kaz would accompany him to the meetings, it made him happy that another member of his clan would be there, bolstering their numbers and also showing what each aspect could potentially do if it came down to it. A brief but slight chuckle would escape his lips as he looked to his brother and nodded," from what i am hearing it should be quite the spectacle but in any case we can always watch from afar to see if it is to our liking," that of course being through their eyes.

A challenge? Well he would grin as he looked to his brother while holding holding his bow in his right hand," Be careful what you say Kazuraba because this mouse may just corner the cat," chucking he would quickly make the seal for the body flicker technique, motioning his body to be inside one of the tree's ten meters from Kaz. With the new height he would activate his eyes and look towards his friend with a smile," Let the hunt begin," falling into silence he would produce an arrow made of chakra and launch it at him at the speed of 15. After that one he would launch two more simply aiming for his arms and legs to test him.

[3151]
Kazuraba Rouenta
Kazuraba Rouenta
Citizen

Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:16 pm
He shook his head a bit. "Maybe we could have been matched up in a team if you had been more wary on the rules of the village, my brother. We would have made quite a dangerous combination." He said simply as he stretched his arms a little bit, seeming  to shake out the knots in his muscles and making sure those joints of his were nice and flexible as he talked to his brother-in-arms. He let out a soft yawn, that body of his letting out the lethargy, so that nothing but boundless energy was left in its place. He looked to Riku with a bit of a smirk. "Do you really think any more of our brethren would want to come out of the compound to join the village? You know how most of them feel when it comes to being bogged down by the rules of a village." He said, not really minding it, since it provided a bit more of a challenge and more opportunities to better himself rather than sitting at the compound or just hunting all day. "You know we can go blow-for-blow for quite a long time, my brother. It would be hard-pressed to give a definitive winner in a one-on-one environment."

Kazuraba shook his finger at his brethren. "It isn't about practicing. It's not like my techniques or you bow-skills. It comes naturally, brother, something that you need to learn to be. Acting natural and letting your body truly relax so that stress does not build up." He smiled and nodded a little bit at his brethren. "Oh? I hope they have some nice choices of meat and vegetables. The cooks in the village, from what I have tasted, seem to know what they are doing." He said, quite enjoying some of the delicacies of the village and some of the foods within the eateries that were scattered around. "I also hope they have some of that...Ramen."

As soon as his brother seemingly disappeared, the young ninja was ready. He took a deep breath and released it, getting into a rather high stance so he could have more mobility. He bounced on the balls of his feet and on the heels of his feet, his breathing nice and steady. Those eyes of his took a different hue and shape, the cross-like markings of the Ruichichi Sento being shown in his eyes as he activated the power of his blood. He hadn't really used the eyes of his clan since his last bout with Riku. "Here I come!" He said, seeing the arrows moving at him in slow-motion. He made sure to go to the left of the arrows, kicking a rock at the direction the arrows came from. "Neat trick, Brother!" He yelled out, in response to the Body Flicker technique. "You must teach me that sometime!" He made a dash towards the tree, keeping his body moving side to side in a serpentine pattern, as to not be too much of an easy target.

[3443]
Citizen

Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:02 pm
The two of them would have made quite the dynamic duo, but his brother did have a point. He waited to long to get accustomed to the village ways although with all consideration he didn't want to, but as the clan head he needed to be the example for others in order to spread the fame of the Rouenta through the small village. His eyes slowly lowered at the comment of Kazuraba about their clan members not wanting to join in the village culture, but then again being a bunch of hunters and nomads, they did fell a bit...off about settling down for the title of a ninja when a hunter only needed their weapon to be anything. Then again the benefits of this village alliance allowed the clan to get funds and materials to craft more weapons which were needed, so the offer to work as their ninja wasn't too bad but he was thinking to much on this single issue.

Once again the conversation shifted towards him being more relaxed, while the point was definitely stuck in his mind...he still pondered on how one could be that laxed when their were things to do, but this was one of the reasons he could never really be relaxed around other people. With that in mind he would move his mind onto the food of the village...which he had never honestly tried. He had always ate what he had hunted or caught around the village and on the sly chance maybe a pork bun or two, but never really tried the cuisine of the village itself. 

"Heh...you haven't changed a bit Kazuraba, but we will see how this spar goes...Come at me if you can," charging a larger arrow through his bow he would pierce through the rock and continue to launch arrow after arrow at him before jumping onto the tree and running up along its trunk, hailing arrows down with precision. When Kazuraba had complimented him on the actions of the Body Flicker he would chuckle," Its one of those simple ninja technique's i picked up...but i think i can come up with something better," smirking he would release the tree walking technique, jumping to another tree, diving amongst its heavy leaves before shooting more arrows as he slid down the trunk.

[3541]
Kazuraba Rouenta
Kazuraba Rouenta
Citizen

Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:28 pm
He decided to drop the conversations that they were having in lieu of the fight he was having with his brethren. He shifted and dodged in-between trees as to not be an easy target, making sure he didn't stop moving. He ran up the side of one of the trees that was about..10 meters away from his brethren, trying to get ever-closer to the archer so he could get a good, clean hit in. He knew his brother could take a punch, but maybe not-so-much if it was from him. It would at least knock him off of his position and maybe stun him for a little while.

He continued to toss various small things at his brother-in-arms whilst he bobbed and weaved through the trees to figure out his position, such as little rocks, acorns, and even branches. He seemed to have pretty pinpoint accuracy, thanks to how he flicked his wrists to amplify the strength and speed like a sling, as well as thanks to his brother showing his position from that shooting he was doing. "Gotta hand it to you, Riku! You make it hard for me to get close to you." He said simply as he moved between the trees, trying to get ever closer to the archer in the tree line.

[3660]
Citizen

Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:07 pm
Through the thicket of the tree Riku could still see Kaz attempting to get closer to him, which only made the game of cat and mouse between the two of the all the more fun. Through the tree that Riku had been in he would continue to shoot arrow after arrow, hitting the rocks and acorns that his brother threw but when it came to the branches he would launch a precise arrow through the middle of it and dodge the rest with a smile," He's getting better at trying to find out where i am...must commend him he is making this fun for the both of us," he thought this to himself as he continued to launch these arrows at Kaz. A brief pause would occur between his shooting and the area would become quiet, the tree he was in stopped shuffling until he jumped into the highest branch and shot a three meter arrow at Kaz who providing his aim was correct would be moving between the trees, hoping to get the ground in front of his making him fall face first.

Of course knowing his opponent this wouldn't probably work so he conintued to dance through the trees of the forest, shooting arrow after arrow until he slid down the last tree he would jump to, being ten meters from his current position he would bury his feet into the tree before jumping towards Kaz, the bow in his hand transforming into its twin blade form," Now let's have some real fun," using the speed to jump towards his brother to close the gap, he would swing with the blade in the left hand not trying to maim his partner but simply have a little close range fun.

[3845]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum