Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Searching(NK I/o) - Page 2 Empty Re: Searching(NK I/o)

Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:37 pm
As she fell backwards to the ground the earth beneath her shifted in a way she'd yet to have seen. She turned her body over in midair but failed to have the time to right herself fully, hitting the ground on her Kees with a soft thud. Immediately upon touching down against the swampy ground she realized the trouble she was in. Her legs slid slowly into the muck, drawing her under at a speed that to her powerful eyes felt like it would take years. "Shit!" She called out, bringing out her shields once more. The black orbs would be unnoticeable at first, the edge of her knees already slipping under the surface but as she knelt in the ground that slowly attempted to eat her her jutsu did it's work.

The water orb was nearly half formed at this point, but she stopped the flow of water to concentrate on the task at hand. The large pool of water broke quickly flooding easily over her head to hide her from sight beneath the now murky water, and as she disappeared from sight she made her move, the shield beneath her pushed up, it's power sufficient to break the hold the swamp had on her and she allowed her body to flow with the stream, giving her vital time to think and plan.

"What do I do? I can't get close enough to strike him...." Her mind raced planning her next steps out along with counter strategies. Her attacks would need to be pinpoint perfect in order, which was never the problem. The problem was in what other tricks he had up his sleeves. She performed the hiding in water jutsu quickly, her chakra signature easily hidden both by the technique as well as by the rain filled with her own chakra still pouring heavilly down upon the now saturated earth. If she could just catch him.... Just get close enough to stop him in place she could win, though she was worried about the ideas I. Her mind.... Even if just to protect herself would she really resort to using..... That jutsu?

(Twc 2273 ap=631 +35-5 =661))
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:35 pm
Because the bubble never finished forming, Maku instead of going back as far as possible stopped when he was around 60 meters from Kira. That way he was on the edge of the swamp. Using the surface walking and his speed, jumped to stand on the water. Starting to run forward on the water. As Kira sank, he continued to sprint on top of the water until he was 30 meters from her general location. Pulling his right hand up, he nicked his skin on the blade of his scepter and concentrated. Suddenly a giant crab appeared 20 meters above Kira's location. It would hurtle to earth at the same time as Maku jumped. Landing with Kira's last known location as its focal point, due to her hiding in the water Maku couldn't precisely pin point her location.

The timing for the jump was so that as the crab smashed into the earth at a power of 85 and Maku gently landed on his bent shoulder as he made impact. Looking at his crustacean compatriot he ordered one simple command "Smash." He said with a smile, as he stood and watched the crab do his work. The beast lifted its massive arms, and began smashing the immediate area, each strike hitting the ground with the power of 100. Each strike was designed to do what he did best.....murder.

They were coming near the end of the spar. Either Kira would prove herself in the elite, or she was gonna be a pancake.

ap 1018-165= 853
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t23038-satsujin-the-murder-crab#174081
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t23040-summoning-food-cart-destroyer
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:15 pm
Unfortunately, the enormous thing falling to the ground could only be one thing..... She could feel the shape of the enormous murder crab as it fell to the earth and realized perhaps now was the time to turn up the heat just a bit. She allowed the cursed mark to urn once more, shifting into it's second form as she waited for the perfect moment. It came just as she felt the power of her jutsu increase her strength and chakra by fifty points now. She slipped from the hiding in water technique moments before it's great leg would have smashed down on top of her, hopping off the ground just enough to not be shaken by the impact and begin her counter strike. 

"THis is potentially the most idiotic Idea you have ever had child..." Amber and Selene spoke in unison as she began her strike, an enormously powerful taijutsu technique that took advantage of her training. She would use the leaf rising wind, kicking upward at an angle to the crab's leg with enough force in the one hundred and fourty two strength and a speed of ninety two. The attack would hit a fraction of a second after the massive claw touched down against the ground, with a power she hoped would snap that portion of the leg clear off of the crab's body and sending it flying as the stump that was left flowed upwards from the attack. 

If this worked as intended she would land on the shield below her, pushing off with the shadow shield to push her across the water pooling above the enormous swamp. She would need to concentrate incredibly well to ensure she didn't lose her life here. The plus would come when her movments underneath the crab would be near impossible to track thanks to the enormous volume of her chakra enhanced water filling the entire area. It flowed heavilly down onto the crab's shell and onto the ground all around them keeping her possition hidden from sensory outside of actual sight. She jumped quickly upward, pulling the shield back to her body as she did, banking on her position now in a blind spot at the back of the crab's body. Her hands were held close together just in case, knowing a quick sign would save her life if her plan failed, and as she flew strait upward she prepared. 

Her shadow imitation flowed from the point below her to crawl up the creature's leg, first nearly automatically catching the crab who's body towered over her and with it it's shadow and then splitting off a second tendril,and then looping around to ensure it was behind maku as it went to capture him, hoping this would end the battle. Meanwhile she sent another kick strait up using the leaf rising wind technique at the center of the crab's carapace with the same shattering force, a strength of one forty two and attacking with a speed of ninety two. Thanks to her shadow shield pushing her up to this point she would be moving at a speed of one hundred and twenty, the jutsu's full speed. She signed the substitution jutsu as she moved as a precaution. If all of these worked as expected She hoped this would dispatch of the crab easilly, also providing a perfect distraction. Just as her kick hit the incredibly quick shadow imitation jusu, moving at a speed of one hundred and twenty three would latch onto the shadow beneath maku guided by the vision of him within the rain. She knew it would be just at his back, a determination easy to make based on the shapes her ran drew in her mind. If he moved a direction the shadow imitation would shift quickly, splitting six times at the top of the crab, each following him to circle his direction. All they would need to do is latch onto his shadow which if he decided to vault upward would be a larger target then normal, and she was certain it was over. Sweat poured from her face at the exertion both mentally and physically. This was the toughest fight of her life, she thought to herself as her plan was carried out, hopefully exactly as planned. 

(TWC 2986 jutsu used: Shadow imitation, leaf rising wind, lvl 2 spectre mark, AP=661-10-40-10-10(shielding last turn)-20=571 3rd post under shielding )
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:02 pm
From Maku's position he could see the field bellow him.  His eyes constantly scanning the area.  Though he had no way to see her chakra signature or do anything like that, he still had very keen eyesight with the ability to watch the world in slow motion and as his eyes scanned, he saw a black figure leave the water.  It hurtled towards his poor little crab at a decent speed.  Bending his knees he leaped from the crab straight towards her at a speed of 110.  Of course there was no chance he would make it there before she hit the crab, so using his eyes to pinpoint the exact last moment he desummoned the crab a fraction of a second before she would have hurt his pet.  Twisting his body at the same time he desummoned him, he blinked forward the full length of 20 meters towards Kira, once again using the sharingan to predict her space in the air.  He would of course not blink right into the kick, but instead would appear so their eyes would be locked, his own hands cupping her ears.  His body would be horizontal in the air extending away from hers, so the kick would be far from hitting him.

The moment their eyes locked, the Eye of the wind God genjutsu would be active.  Pulling with his hands he would pull them mid air towards him so he could pull his legs to his chest, and then thrust them downward into Kira's to propel him up and into a back flip as he made the tiger hand seal.  As his rotation ended, he spewed 20 great fireballs straight down to collide with her body, exploding and propelling her straight into the swamp.  Should this all go successful, she would be hit by the full force of the technique, and caused to sink into the swamp, suffocating.  Maku himself due to the fireballs would be propelled a far enough distance than by the time he hit the ground he was just a few feet form the edge of the swamp.  

This was the final test.  If she survived this than he was done, he would allow her to go on living.  If she died, then she died and her resurrection was in vein.  Maku waited and watched for what happened.  If she countered any of the process up unto this he'd have to respond in some other way.

ap- 593 (853-260)
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22438-v6-blink#171397
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22500-v6-eye-of-the-wind-god#171619
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22706-v6-fire-release-great-fireball-shower
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:52 pm
"SHit." She spoke, feeling Maku move towards her from atop the crab. Her kick was sent out, only to miss by less then a fraction of a second. His body disappeared from her senses and she closed her eyes quickly. Any point of him could be used to catch her in a genjutsu, an effect she really didn't have time for right now, she thought to herself. When she felt him enter the rain one more a smile curved from her lips. She felt her body being pulled some ungodly direction as the shadow imitation jutsu and shadow sewing jutsu both floated from her body simultaneously. From their possition in the air it would be impossible to dodge the shadow imitation, but even so she had a trick she felt the need to show him. 

As she was being pulled the tendrils and shadow imitation would seem to move faster then ever before. The cursed mark was released, and with it she gained a small loss, but the ability to gain a huge advantage. She released the full wieght of the chakra hidden in her hair, boosting this jutsu combination by remarkable ammounts. THey would each move at a speed of one hundred and thirty six, three shadow sewing tendrils wrapping around his body quickly to hold him in place as three more shot strait towards his chest with a sharpness of one hundred and seventy. As devistating as this was of course this was just the decoy as her shadow imitation technique spread out to latch onto his shadow, taking less then a fraction of a second due to the incredible closeness of the two and the fact that he would be in the air, causing his shadow to be much larger. Yes, the less then one inch distance it would take to catch him would be almost instantaneous, locking his body in place the moment he pulled on her to raise her from the ground. calm and calculated she had worked out this strategy, expecting the moment she felt anything to react as she always did. She knew the moment he disappeared there was a good chance he would try to use his genjutsu prowess in a way she had seen him do on youka and reacted in less then a fraction of a second to do so. 

With him now caught in her imitation the sewing tendrils would pound into his body over and over, ripping through flesh and ensuring once he was freed from the one hundred and thirty six power shadow imitation technique her powerful tendrils would have him fully imobilized. Two would slice into his body on each shoulder, sewing him to the ground as the others ripped through flesh over and over, taking him just to the brink of death. Moments before he would breathe his last she would slide her hand into the bag at her side, drawing her lilly of life. It's stem would be plucked and pouring the liquid over maku's body he would heal fully. Once this was done, assuming it followed her plan, She would offer him a hand up, her eyes not actually catching his gaze for fear of another strike, the tendrils pulled back, but with her shadow imitation harmlessly latched onto his shadow just in case and the cloak shimmering a deep black against her skin. 

"Good fight maku.....I really thought you were going to kill me there for a second, " She spoke, offering him a kind smile. 

(twc 3570, just used Execution by kiss(chakra plus) shadow imitation, Shadow sewing AP=571+20+20-20-40=551))
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:23 pm
The moment Maku noticed her eyes was closed was when he realized his folley.  He had grown over confident and in that moment had proven he was still a weak shinobi.  All his plans and all his dreams felt insurmountable in this moment, because his arrogance still was to heavy on his head.  As the deadly imitation and seeing needles approached him, his chakra funneled through his robes at the speed of his reaction time, causing him to seemingly vanish from existence.  It was the ultimate dishonor to use this item.  He had done it once before and he still felt the shame of it, but he would not let his body suffer.  Not now anyway, he would of course punish himself in time.  

Because he was now in a dimensional in-between the world had a ghostly quality about it and he fell to earth.  Moving away from Kira he stood 30meters from her when once again funneled chakra into his robes.  Rematerilazing he would look to see where Kira had gotten to.  The swamp would be released as well, to be simple mud.  He would have his hands up showing there was no more contest.  "You win.  It's over." He would say, though unbeknownst to him she had ear buds in so she probably couldn't hear him.

(The ability I used is under my robes on my stat page)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:12 pm
Her eyes grew wide as he simply seemed to disappear. Her mind searched the area through her rain but found no trace of him until finally he appeared a distance away. She waited several moments before finally opening her eyes. She would be sure to not look him in the eyes as she released the ear buds, flashing him a bright smile.

"I...is it over? Did I do it this time?" She had an expression of huge excitement as her hearing returned, though it was clear it was not at all mocking. "Great fight maku!!! I had to use all of the saved up chakra from execution by kiss. Oh my gosh I've finally gotten to become a strong enough shinobi to be able to fight you. " to say she was excited was potential understatement of the century. " great fight, I had a lot of fun!"
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:16 am
"Yea it is over.  You are getting pretty tough, I need to step up my game it would seem.  Perhaps I am the weakest member of our trio"  He would say while smiling.  He would walk towards her.  Smiling he would ask her a simple question.  "Kira, I wonder if you would do me a favor.  Youka is working on something in a lab somewhere.  I do not think he is ready to see you yet, I worry about his temper, but I think I can soothe the flames of his rage with a cool word.  However I need to prove it to him.  Could you give me a few strands of your hair?"  

He spoke easily, as if this was a very common thing to ask.  "You know him with his new medical mania, I think if I gave him some of your hair, proved it was you then we could all three meet, and work together again as we once did."  He looked as if it was his deepest desire in this world.  He knew it was Kira's greatest hope and basing off of this he doubted very much she would turn him down.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:22 am
" that's rediculous maku, you'll always be powerful in my eyes at least." As he began to walk towards her she flinched, but not visibly. She waited aoment expecting some sort of negative backlash and yet was met with kindness. Finally he was back to the maku she'd first met that day. "Um..... " she was hesitant, but finally drew the senbon hidden between the holes of her fishnet right above her left wrist. She sliced a few hairs off, feeling the chakra immediately drain from her body and the surging power of the jutsu lowered to a normal level. "Here yah go. Just..... Don't let things go back to the way they were. I don't want to fear for my life every time I see him."
Xuexing Yuki
Xuexing Yuki
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 500

Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:28 am
Smiling wide, his grin was back to being boyish just as his youth would portray. "Of course not silly. We are a team, no matter what." He said laughing. "Well let me take these to Youka, if you stick around Taki hopefully I will come and find you sometime soon.

Taking the hairs, he would turn and walk a few paces. If he wasn't stopped, he would make the ram seal and bod flicker away at high speeds. He laughed all the way back to the hide out. This was gonna be good

(Exit)

2310 WC towards The One
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum