Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Earth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaKaguya SavageryToday at 1:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 57%
43 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8450

A Departure of EPIC Proportions! (IO, P) Empty A Departure of EPIC Proportions! (IO, P)

Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:53 am
The wind was blowing nice, the sun sitting just right and the snow churning as if to mark the oncoming storm. Daiyuki would be standing at the villagegates with Shiroi and Charlotte.  Daiyuki would be wearing a traditional black shinobi garb. The seams of the garb would be blue stitching leading the back into the design of the Yukigakure emblem. Daiyuki’s lunar peak gauntlets would be hidden by the arm and wristband of the uniform. His 5 kunai would be visable and highly acessable in the event they were to encounter someone or something during the trek to Takigakure.  Daiyuki’s village headband would be wrapped loosely around this neck it would allow for him to pull up the hood to his ninja garb and have for room for him to put on his black and blue wolf mask on securely.

The man felt intimidating in his entire get up but truthfully that’s what he would aim for as he awaited the arrival of the genin.  At this point Daiyuki would be analyzing the map handed to him by Kiru as well as the path and trail drawn about by Kira.  Shiroi would be making her self-comfortable as she had eaten food and was stuff. She longed to see the kid with the butter rolls.

Time was passing yet Daiyuki hoped his genin would not be late. He desperately wanted to leave just as the storm was about to it. He knew it would mask their trails as well as for the most part the departure.
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

A Departure of EPIC Proportions! (IO, P) Empty Re: A Departure of EPIC Proportions! (IO, P)

Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:08 am
In the distance Kaien was walking from her home decided to change clothes instead of her outfit being all black it was now all white and her hoodie being zipped up all that was showing was her eyes. Her sword now on her hip instead of her back. Her backpack which contained food for the journey 5 kunai and 1 exploding tag. Along with her pen and pads so she could communicate with the others. As she approached the gates she sees Daiyuki and greets him once she was close enough. 

Wheres everybody else at she ask in her quite shy voice. Slightly surprised she was the first one there. How long should this trip take? She asked still not able to look Diayuki in his eyes for long amounts of time.
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

A Departure of EPIC Proportions! (IO, P) Empty Re: A Departure of EPIC Proportions! (IO, P)

Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:19 am
Rushing towards the village gates Laz was tired since he have been running around preparing to leave and he had to put a fire out at his home which he had cause he probably might need a new place when he get back but well it doesn't matter he was ready to go and seeing Kaien and Daiyu was there he would sigh with relieve "I thought I was late or am I late?" He asked as he would remove the small back pack from his back. Checking through it he would grin in satisfaction as he would have all the things he could prank with. Sliding it back on his back he would scratch his head. "Also forgot to ask earlier but what's the weather like there?"
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:20 am
Kuro grabbed only what he felt was essential to the journey. Which included two large thermoses of warm water,  eight rolls, a few cookies, two handfuls of jerky and some flint to start a campfire if need be for... whatever reason. He then headed for the village gate with his coat stuffed with the supplies, making him look a bit more round. He waved when he got there and smiled. "Hey everybody but Mugen! Looks like we're almost ready!" He grinned and then put a hand on his face, rubbing it to warm up a bit. Stupid snow trying to freeze his face. "Can't wait to see what jungle weather is like."
Mr. Pink <3
Mr. Pink <3
Citizen

Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:10 am
Mugen yawned as he jogged towards the village gates, his blue bag placed on his back and a skateboard evident in his arms. He squinted his eyes, trying to see what was in the distance, and could spot multiple figures ahead. The boy assumed everyone was already there and were merely waiting on him to arrive. A sigh managed to escape his mouth once he stopped his jog, now standing behind Kuro.

"Ah, stupid me, I guess I'm late. Sorry, I was forced to change into something different..." he spoke, gesturing to his clothes. He knew he was going back on his word about wearing PJs, but it couldn't be helped. Currently, he had on a black, long sleeved turtle neck with purple jeans. Yes, very casual. But, he was a very casual person. Mugen quickly reached into his pocket and pulled out three lollipops. He tossed one to Laz and Kuro before taking the wrapper off his own and popping it into his mouth. "I know Kuro probably brought sweets along, but I have too much of these to keep to myself..."

As he ate his own lollipop, the youth walked up to where Kaien was standing and whipped out a piece of butterscotch candy, handing it to her. "Here's something for you too, if you want it that is." After sending her a small smile, he turned to face Daiyuki and waved. It was obvious something happened to make him more energetic than before, for the bags under his eyes weren't as evident as they were on the office. "Are we ready to leave, or nah?"
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8450

Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:06 am
(Link to Part 2 Travel Post)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum