Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Phoenix Wright <3
Phoenix Wright <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Family time..oh I mean Looking for family time. Empty Family time..oh I mean Looking for family time.

Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:12 am
Kyte or now Lieko stood as he would look at his map." So if I'm here and the closest village is..." The wind blew his map away as he would stare at his empty hands. "Aw fuck" he said as he would chase the map as it will blow away with the wind. He chased it for a while to him it seemed minutes but was actually a few hours. Standing alone he would sigh as he sat down on the ground. "I'm so tired..and sleepy...and hungry..I should have packed snacks..." He said as he would lay on the ground. Getting his head band from around his head he would look at it while the sunlight reflects of it's metal surface he would then put it in his back pocket. "I wonder how long ti will take to find my parents or at least who I am" He said as he covered his face with his yellow hood and lay against a tree. He would be silents as he would lose himself in thought completely ignoring his surroundings and would mostly likely seem asleep. "I need more ryo..." is what he thought.

Getting back up he would stand there as he thought of his look. "Ok new person new look...any ideas Ukazo?"He thought to himself as he stood. "How about you dye your hair red?" Ukazo thought. "alright then.." Lieko said as he would walk around looking for any merchant which is what he did. Trading his clothes with the merchant he would have a new outfit. A blue coat with a hood and a black sweater a pair of black gloves and black pants and boots. "This could work" He said as he pulled out his headband. "I promise I'll coma back." he said as he would walk to a pond and toss the head band in the water. His eyes wasn't the normal red or yellow..just the dark silverish color. It was probably because of his personality switches...purple,silver,red,yellow was the colors. Still staring at the water he would take out the dye the merchant didn't have red just black. "Oh great black...." he said as he applied it to his hair. a few minutes later all the blonde was gone and he had black hair. "Alright time to move on..." he said.
Lieko was lost again he kept going in circles as due he couldn't find his map. So in a effort to not run in cricles he would mark the trees with a rock he picked up of the ground Marking each tree with the rock he would continue his journey. Taking brakes from time to time he would wait for until he was fully energized again. Walking through the  lands he had walked through he would only act like any other traveler would act. He kept his distance from the wild life and never ventured too far... all though he already did. He would keep walking in this direction until he had found a village or any town. It was probably days that had passed since he had left the village to find his parents or even any family member at all. Taking another break he would stretch and eat a snack he had got from a merchant earlier. "Where...the hell....am...I?" He said as he sat on the ground drinking his water. He had a few things on him which was not much due to the fact he didn't exactly pack. Sitting there he would see the birds fly high above him as he would lay down in the ground drinking his water. He had a few things on him which was not much due to the fact he didn't exactly pack. Sitting there he would see the birds fly high above him as he would lay down in the grass. Reaching Hus hand to the sky he would close his eyes and put his hands behind his head. "Gonna rest here for the time being." He said as he would drift to sleep.

Waking back up a hour later he would sit up and removed the hood from his face which he put on when he was just getting ready to fall asleep. Stretching his arms he would then sit up and then stand. Once he got up he would stretch and make sure there was no one near by watching him as he would go take a piss. While taking a extremely long piss he would notice a piece of paper stuck up on a branch above him. As he finished taking his piss he would then jump up above the branch above him and grab the paper. Looking at the paper he would be overcome with joy as it was his map that he had lost. He didn't think too hard as how it got there because he was too busy figuring out where he was. Looking on the map he would see a stream of water which was near him. Following the map he would continue until he heard of the rushing waterfall. "Heh..Alright I'm here the first place to look for them I'm finally here"

[Closed,Instant travel to Taki TWC 887]
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Family time..oh I mean Looking for family time. Empty Re: Family time..oh I mean Looking for family time.

Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:34 pm
Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum