Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 2:22 pmCiel UchihaThe Tea Shop with Jurei Pt 1.Today at 12:48 pmJoro ShokkuFoxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 50%
69 Posts - 18%
25 Posts - 7%
19 Posts - 5%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 4%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 2%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Bar Hyuuga
Bar Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

D-Rank: Thief in the Village (P, IO, NK) Empty D-Rank: Thief in the Village (P, IO, NK)

Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:09 am
Spoiler:

Bar was seriously considering the death penalty for thieves, whether they were raccoons, art thieves, petty thieves, or over-enthusiastic "artists," graffiti be damned. Bar waited on top of a nearby roof, his Byakugan activated. AGAIN. Researching the patterns of the petty thief's "attacks" narrowed the location of his next target to two possible houses. Bar was covering one, and Goon was stationed at the other. They both had throat-mikes, so they could communicate. AGAIN. "All quiet over here. You?"
#superSkrull
#superSkrull
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 250

D-Rank: Thief in the Village (P, IO, NK) Empty Re: D-Rank: Thief in the Village (P, IO, NK)

Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:14 pm
Goon was watching the house closely, from a dark alley, it was quiet, nothing was happening. Goon had thought maybe he was at the wrong house. He jumped slightly as he heard Bar's voice, "Yeah same over here." and just as he said that, two suspicious fellows stopped in front of the house, and just stared at it, before they moved towards it, "Ummm....correction, i think its about to go down, got two suspicious fellows, walking towards the house right now. So you might wanna get over here. Goon wouldn't move until he saw the two go inside the house. He'd then wait in front of the house, for Bar to show up and the two to leave.
Bar Hyuuga
Bar Hyuuga
Citizen

D-Rank: Thief in the Village (P, IO, NK) Empty Re: D-Rank: Thief in the Village (P, IO, NK)

Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:15 pm
"Negative, I got a pair of bogeys coming towards my loc. Hehehe, wanna race? Whichever one of us takes out our targets last has to buy the ramen." Bar waited until one of them bent down to pick the lock, stepped off the edge of the roof, and aimed his falling legs at the collarbones on each side of his target's head. There was no time for a scream; the pain of simultaneous snapping collarbones overwhelmed the senses, and the thief was down. Of course, that left his buddy, who had his eyes to the street. Whirling around at the sound of bodies hitting the ground, he was face-to-palm with the Gentle Fist. "Your buddy got the hard way. Wanna do this the easy way?"
#superSkrull
#superSkrull
Citizen

Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:53 pm
"Your on! deal." He said as he walked out of the alley. The men seemed to get a window open on the side, the first was making his way in already. By the time Goon reached them the second was halfway in the window, he laughed, grabbed him by his ankles and pulled. The man came flying out the window he got to call for help, but the other couldn't reach him in time. His head hit the ground kind of hard, and Goon sent a kick to the guys head to make sure he went out and dropped him. The other poked his head out to ask if his partner was alright, but was met by Goon's hands grabbing him by his shirt and shoulders, and pulled him out the window. "Please, don't fight it," he said.
Bar Hyuuga
Bar Hyuuga
Citizen

Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:26 pm
As the idiot raises a hand to slap the palm away, Bar smirked. "Wrong answer," and unleashes the full force of the Sixty-Four Palms on him. Two, two, four, eight, sixteen, thirty-two! The thug keels over, his limbs paralyzed before he could complete the slap. "Now. You're going to tell me where you hid the goods, or I'm going to perform forbidden feng sui on your internal organs. If you lie, you will die slowly, and I'll ask someone else. Tell me the truth, and you'll still make it in time for dinner at the Tenga Minimum Security Jail. Choose wisely."
#superSkrull
#superSkrull
Citizen

Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:00 pm
As soon as Goon finished speaking, the guy decided to try to headbutt Goon in the face. So Goon decided to meet his head, with the others, again and again and again, until it got to the point where his body went limp, and his nose was gushing blood, and split in two different areas. He let him go, and the guy dropped to the ground. Goon was a little dazed, but not dazed enough to realize the other was awake, and trying to crawl away, "Bad move," He said as he grabbed the guy by his leg, lifted up and slammed him down, and then proceeded to put his ankle into a lock. "Now you're gonna tell me where the rest of the stolen shit is, or I'm gonna proceed to break all your bones, starting with this ankle." He gave a crazy smile, and watched as fear came over the man.
Bar Hyuuga
Bar Hyuuga
Citizen

Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:13 am
Helpless and alone, the thug confessed like a sinner to a priest: Names, location of their hideout, buyers, the existence of a notebook that detailed where they had hit, which would provide physical corroboration with his verbal testimony, the whole jackpot.

(Bar's WC = 346. Goon's WC = 410. Post an exit if you want, I claim mission completion.)
Yang Xiao Long
Yang Xiao Long
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5500

Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:34 am
Approved
#superSkrull
#superSkrull
Citizen

Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:00 pm
Goon tied the men up together, "Well seeing as you got the location of everything, time to go report it in," he said through the mike. "And who owes who ramen." He said as he went to meet up with Bar to do whatever they need to, and report it in.

[Exit, +3ap, +400 ryo]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum