Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Merchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pmZim Nara
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ramon Yagami
Ramon Yagami
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Calling all the Monsters Empty Calling all the Monsters

Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:30 pm
It was a fine day in the Land of Wind. And by fine day he meant blisteringly hot and dry. Ramon had gone through a little under half of his supply of water and food to get here, but he finally stood outside the gates to Sunagakure. With his back to them. And he wasn’t really standing, it was more of a kneel. Ok in all honesty he was looking at a cactus. Around towns and oasis, animals thrived. Where animals thrived, the regular desert plants did not. This one, however, looked untouched. It was just beginning to flower, and Ramon instantly recognized a handful of color. The colors were REMARKABLY similar to those of nightshade plants. He wondered if perhaps this cactus was poisonous. Of course where he stood he had no test subjects so he’d have to figure out some other method.

There was someone at the entrance to Suna, and he asked the elderly man who seemed to be waiting for someone. Ramon pointed to the cactus and asked “is that cactus poisonous by any chance?” The man looked at the poison and quickly said yes, and gave the name of the cactus and a few other things. He asked how Ramon knew, and Ramon replied “just a guess.” Then, he grabbed a few Ryo from his pocket. “Old man, would you mind horribly getting me some water from the nearest shop?” he would ask, handing him one of the empty canteens. The old man skirted away and came back soon with a filled canteen. A brief round of thanks was given, and Ramon went back to studying the foliage in the area.
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4110

Calling all the Monsters Empty Re: Calling all the Monsters

Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:11 pm
Walking over to the village gates, Zen was in the mood for some guarding just for a bit. Wearing his full on attire, ski mask, his afro that stood tall as usual. Some Blue shorts, blue sandals, and his black tank top. Backpack on his back that carried his weapons, and a katana firmly attached to his right hip. a cigar that was held by his index finger and middle finger on his left hand. a bottle of rum clinched in his right hand. His current destination was at the gates. Turning forward, he would already read the chakra signature. " New blood?" Zen asked the other ANBU'S that was around him attending their business. Standing there, Zen would wait for this figure to approach. But that wouldn't be long he was already asking questions to one of the elder in the village.

“Old man, would you mind horribly getting me some water from the nearest shop?”

" No need!" Zen yelled out, he would teach in his backpack pulling out a nice cold bottle of water he was saving up for his training. " Here ya go!" Tossing it over to him, Zen would sigh. Just before he could continue, he quickly noticed this person chakra signature was pretty weak. No threat what so ever. Though he noticed the boy didn't have a headband? But let's not jump the speculations yet. " Where you from?" Zen asked as he watched the boy. Perhaps he was just thirsty for some water or he was interested with something in sunagakure.
Ramon Yagami
Ramon Yagami
Citizen

Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:12 am
Instead of the old man getting some water from a nearby vendor as Ramon had hoped, or the old man refusing as Ramon figured might happen, someone else he hadn't even bothered to notice the existence of threw him a water bottle. "Thanks" he said, feigning shock. Although he didn't try hard to fake it, so it would probably be noticed. Ramon didn't really care there. He twisted off the sealed cap and downed the whole bottle in a few seconds, all at once. He could really drink water. Maybe that had something to do with him being Hozuki. Maybe not. He really didn't care. Well he did, but not enough to dissect HIMSELF.

After he had finished his drink, he decided he might as well respond to the man in the ski mask with the afro. "I'm from the Land of Iron." It technically wasn't a lie, he had just come from there. And somewhere on his dad's side there was ancestry from there. He thought. Wasn't sure, He really didn't care. Well, he di- nope, he really didn't care. And maybe he had been born there? His family had been migrating ever since Kiri showed signs of decline. Apparently his dad thought it was declining about a year before Ramon's conception. Not a clue why he thought that, but he did. So yeah. Ramon really had no clue where he was born. Just some place at some time, and he'd say he was from the Land of Iron because Samurai can have slightly developed chakra systems without actually posing a threat to high level ninja, nor even many low level ninja.

Ramon would walk back towards the cactus. the flowers obviously weren't poisonous, or the spare enough animals it would need to help pollinate would avoid it. Likely, it was just the outer layers of flesh. Of course he couldn't just test it out. He had no animals to test with, and potentially two people watching.
Princess Tutu
Princess Tutu
Citizen

Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:21 pm
OOC: I'm on this acc lol.. let's get this done~

" Land of Iron you say? heard about the area. I know for a fact it holds plenty of Rouge's there." Zen stated. He could only sigh and watch this guy actions. " Mind if I ask you what brings ya here, and what's your name? " He asked, standing there, he would hold his position. With the other ANBU'S that was posted at the gates, of course watching the two in a none awkward way. But yet noticeable. Zen will not give out his name just yet, until at least he got the full on information about the kid. He know for sure he is from the Land Iron. But now it's time for the more interesting questions.
Ramon Yagami
Ramon Yagami
Citizen

Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:53 pm
Ramon vaguely registered the comment about rouge ninja. Had the guy figured him out? No... Ramon wasn't wanted anywhere. He doubted any village even knew of his existence. He showed no signs of the brief concern he felt.

Then the question was asked. He sighed, stood up, and looked at the one asking the question. "The name's Ramon. I'm a medic. I'm traveling the world finding 'poisonous' plants that might be useful in the medical arts if used properly. The Land of Wind was my first stop, and I was kind of hoping I could garner some information from the local medics, whether they be ninja or civilian." All of that was technically true. Ramon said that with a look of 'I just want to be left alone to my business' on his face with a very potent 'but if you are going to pester me, I can tell you all the GLORIOUS details about molecular structure and nerve inhibition and everything else' in his eyes. Although probably without all the detail.
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen

Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:06 pm
" YOU'RE A MEDIC? Wonderful, I have a ninja that is in need for some help. One of his Uchiha eyes has been acting up. Young Ramon, how good is you? before I go on with the situation. By the way I'm Zen, One of the most strongest ninjas of Sunagakure, besides my kage and this chuunin." He wouldn't bother giving out their names, instead, he would only stand there and wait for the boy reply. Hopefully he'll be some type of help?
Ramon Yagami
Ramon Yagami
Citizen

Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:21 pm
"Um... I don't normally do this shit for free. If there's payment involved then sure, why not. I just don't get why the village medics won't do it." Ramon figured it was something... unusual, so they couldn't just ask the village hospital to fix it up. Possibly stolen eyes? However he really didn't care. What was their business was their business. He'd just fix up what he could and walk off with what seemed like a decently good pay to him. "I'm no miracle doctor, but I know my way around the human body."
Princess Tutu
Princess Tutu
Citizen

Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:39 pm
" Seems legit, and how much will this cost young one?" Zen asked he would continue to stand there with that huge smirk on his face. But this time, he stepped closer to the kid. Up close and personal for more understanding. " What else you can do? Because I was thinking about investing in some new things around the village. But first, I must show you the caves." Zen stated, he would wait for Ramon's reply the usual.
Ramon Yagami
Ramon Yagami
Citizen

Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:23 pm
"Depends on the problem" Ramon would say. The guy was weird, but the Anbu in the area were seemingly OK with whatever happened. And he just went with it. "where to? And what do you mean investing?"
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen

Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:20 am
" Aw come on, you learned this. Investing, meaning to get something to make a long story short, and you just might be that lucky person. Say you not a killer or anything? " The man wanted to be for sure is he was going to let this guy in the village to handle some important work. Hopefully he wouldn't say 'yes' not even in a joking matter. " Now I got a stash, I'm willing to pay. But, I need to invest in you. but all my information is in the caves at my small home. You can wait outside. I can go in and grab the papers. If you're willing too." Zen stated, he would wait for the boy reply, he know damn well he wanted him to fix one of his shinobi's eyes. But, he needed a number.

" Well we know for sure I need you to fix a uchiha eye. Just sorta heal it with your gifted chakra or something. You know what medics do." Zen explained. Hopefully the boy understood him pretty well. If not, Zen would have to turn to the kage, he didn't talk to him in awhile~

While waiting for Ramon's reply, he would sigh. ' He's smart.'  " hmmm.."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum