Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaKaguya SavageryToday at 1:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 58%
43 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Angel Aburame
Angel Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Meeting The Master [nk io Yaju] - Page 5 Empty Re: Meeting The Master [nk io Yaju]

Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:26 am
Of course the book was fascinating.  “Yaju, I’ve never felt so alive.  This information.  It means that with you help I’ll be able to use a similar technique to the gentle fist…I have wanted this, my entire life.  I’ve never been able to continue my training since that day.  Yaju it’s not just me you’re helping your helping the spirit of my friend who died so long ago live on in me.  I’ll be able to complete her training.”  Angel looked down at her hands, already considering new applications of the technique that she could apply this to.  “However I’m gonna have to go home.  There is a good chance that I sleep through tomorrow and I would like to clean up and get some new clothes”  She would look over at the pile of clothes still over by the door wrapped in her coat.  “If your cool with that I’m going to head home, I can already feel the warm bath calling me.”  Unless Yaju objects or asks anything else of her Angel will head home after retrieving her things.

On Angels way home she would feel very faint.  She fell to her knees and seemed that she was unable to stand again.  She had been too far from Yaju’s house to crawl her way back.  Angel didn’t know what to do.  She was tired so she rested for a bit.  She was able to recuperate some chakra but it seemed that she was unable to stand still.  “Well this is a mess” Angel didn’t really know what to do.  Her resting had actually taken a lot of the day away from her.  Looking toward the setting sun she knew she had to do something soon.  Even though Yaju’s wolves wouldn’t harm her she was pretty sure there were other animals on the mountain.  Not only that but the mountain was sure to freeze over at night.  She would have to find a way.  Then it came to her.  If she summoned one of her Spider friends for Shukusatsu they might be able to give her a ride back to town.  Biting her finger and doing the hand seals she had learned for the summoning technique Angel placed her hand on the ground.  A puff of smoke showed that she had succeeded but when she removed her hand she saw nothing.  She guessed the summon had failed so she tried again.  This time there was now puff of smoke either.  The summoning had failed and she had no more chakra to try again.  She was going to have to spend the night on the mountain.  “WHY”  she was so angry with herself.  The idea of sitting in her own bath and enjoying a cold glass of milk had been way to appealing after the long day of training.  If she ever get off this blasted mountain she would have to put somethings up at yaju’s place so she would be able to take him up on his offer next time.  “Assuming there is a next time.”

“Why wouldn’t there be a next time?” a voice startled Angel from right next to her.  Sitting / standing next to her, was a massive spider with all of its eyes at her level.  Anyone might have screamed or fainted but Angel was only startled.  Angel examined him closely.  It was a good sized spider it could possibly carry her down the mountain. 

“Hello I’m Angel, I summoned you.”  Angel did her very best to be polite even though she couldn’t stand and she was beginning to shiver uncontrollably.  “I was wondering if you could help me down the mountain.

The Spider sat there looking at her for a long minute.  It gave angel a chance to look around.  It was very strange it was as if the mountain side had a door hinged open and the spider lived in the mountain itself.  :Yeah I know you summoned me.  My name is Baer.  Baer of the Trapdoor.  When you summoned me you summoned my house to.”  He said indicating the hole.  “But I suppose I can help you down the mountain.  You don’t look that heavy and you seem to be in worse shape than a girl should be in.  You’re lucky though.  Some of the other spiders might not be as nice to you if you summon them.”  Baer looked back at his home with a bit of regret but as the door closed it sealed and it looked like the only one who could open it was Baer.  “Alright climb on and we’ll get going”  Baer helped her down the mountain and Angel thanked him before he left, de-summoned himself.
[exit]
TWC: 13,830
69 stats
1500 words Earth Dragon
500 Hidden mist
2000 Mind’s eye of the Kagure
2633 Insect Jar
1000 summoning technique
1500 earth spear
1000 Gentle Fist: Bruising blow
1000 training Bruising Blow
1485 Baer of the Trapdoor
1212 Insect Illusion
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Meeting The Master [nk io Yaju] - Page 5 Empty Re: Meeting The Master [nk io Yaju]

Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:57 am
[Just gonna count my last post as an exit]

Claiming the following with my 7,960 words:

3497 towards Learning Lighting Seal: Okumura [Fully trained] Leaving 4463 words

4,000 words the learning of Raitei Shourai [ 463 words left ]

463 words towards the Mastery of Earth Release: Earth Dragon

and trading 35 stats from the training for 3500 Ryo

[Also approving all of Angel's stuff]
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:16 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum