Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Rogue NinjaToday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 56%
48 Posts - 14%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
15 Posts - 4%
14 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

The Woeful Angel [P] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Woeful Angel [P]

Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:35 pm
Xyxer was somewhat irked when the kunai was pried from his hand, but he need not fear the boy, even when he was this close. After all, his punches would hit like a collapsing building. A smile shone upon his lips when he saw the expelling of blood from the boy's face.. He was injuring himself. He did not know whether the boy was already broken or just mad, but it seemed like today was going to be a good day. Taking the kunai from him as he licked the blood on his finger, it amused Xyxer faintly but he was also here to do his own injuring. Slowly and mechncially, he took the kunai to just under the male's eye, carving a small teardrop into it.
Altar Shinkou
Altar Shinkou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 18

Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:06 pm
Sighing, Altar offered up his face to Xyxer. He had wanted to show that there was truly no point in trying to harm the boy, as it had all been done before, but let him do it anyway. After the carving had been done, Altar would sit down, wondering what would come next. Another cut? Something torturous? Been there, done that.

"You know none of this is going to affect me, right? I've been through all this, it's old and worn. There's nothing you can do to me that hasn't already been done." Altar would say
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:18 pm
He gazed along the boy all the way from his new soon-to-be scar, to his jaw, towards his abdomen. Then, the boy revealed something quite personal.. Everything had already been done to him, which caused Xyxer's lips to part somewhat, as if amazed. He then grinned as he decided to tease the young fellow who had fell into his trap, surely, he would bother no Kages after this encounter. He pointed the bloodied kunai towards the males genitals, "So someone else has beat me to making you a eunuch?"
Altar Shinkou
Altar Shinkou
Citizen

Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:26 pm
Altar's eyes widened at that comment. Sure, he was locked in this cage. Sure, Xyxer was a psychopath. But evenso, that was going too far.

"No, that's the one thing that hasn't been done, and i'd prefer if it stayed that way. Speaking of, why in the fuck am I still locked in here? Is there nothing I could do to get the hell outta here? Maybe I could...I dunno...help you out with things sometimes? Go out and murder with ya, deliver some letters, walk your dogs...et cetera?" Altar would propose, hoping for a way to get out of this small space.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:56 pm
He was quite intent on mutilating the last remaining feature of the boy before his mind was snapped out of that thought.. This boy had just offered to be his.. slave? He looked up at him for a moment, judging the offer in his head before standing straight with the bloodied kunai held loosely to his right. "How would I know I could trust you with.. my life and important information?" It didn't seem like such a bad idea, snakes were everywhere and it'd be pleasant to have at least one with you.
Altar Shinkou
Altar Shinkou
Citizen

Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:48 pm
Altar let out a weary sigh. Now Xyxer was intent on questioning him? Was there no end to this infernal boredom? He'd rather off himself than have to sit here another minute. But, that was a bad idea, seeing as he quite liked life. It enabled him to kill and torture.

"Honestly? You can't, really, until you give me an opportunity to do so. After all, I doubt my word is going for very much to a Tenkage. However, think of this. Why would I out you? You and I are similar, are we not? We both enjoy seeing others suffer. You're one of the few people i've found, if not the first, that is alike me in sadism and psychopathic tendencies. Besides, if I did out you, I feel i'd be dead by the next morning, correct? You clearly outclass me, and while I don't exactly fear you, I know my limits. And don't think of me as a slave. Let's say...assistant?" Altar would say, reaching a hand towards Xyxer, offering a partnership with him. He would place his other hand behind him and shift his feet slightly more under him, for more leverage and, if need be, a push forward.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:24 am
He looked down at the hand, then back to the face of Altar, then back down at the hand. It brought a rather heartwarming memory back to him, one where he finally managed to shake the hand of Sameonna; a woman who shook few hands. A smile threatened to pierce his look of confusion, regardless he allowed his hand to move into the hand of Altar's, grasping it. "If you ever fail to follow my orders, I will kill you after I make you watch me torture the peopl-.. Person, you care for." He stated sternly, glaring at the male.
Altar Shinkou
Altar Shinkou
Citizen

Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:30 pm
Altar smirked, face drowned by the shadows leaking from every corner. He looked to Xyxer's face to see him...well, it looked like he was trying to drown out emotion. Altar was familiar with that look himself. He had been seen wearing it more times than he'd like to admit. Altar's smirk only grew when Xyxer threatened to torture who he cares about and kill him.

"I've got no doubt about it, Xyxer. Now please, if you will, let me out of this cage and give me someone to kill. I'm bored outta my mind, and my arm's feeling much better now." Altar would say, demonstrating his now only semi-broken arm. The day had been boring, to say the least. Or at least it had been thus far.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:09 am
He nodded briefly, before clenching the male's hand with half of his strength; naturally, if he used all of it there would be no hand left to recognise.. Instead, coming to this pleasant compromise, he instead only broke the hand. Xyxer enjoyed this pain. "Mhm, follow me. You can join the tournament. No killing is allowed.. yet." He stated as he opened the jail and exited, having one of the guards lock it behind them as Xyxer departed the area.

[Exit]

Claiming WC from this topic
Altar Shinkou
Altar Shinkou
Citizen

Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:14 pm
Altar smirked at the pain shooting through his hand. It was nothing but familiar to him. When Xyxer let go, he would snap the bones back into correct order, and let them set to heal. Like the arm, it wouldn't take long. Altar was always a very fast healer, despite having next to no relation with a medic nin throughout his history.

"Tournament? No killing? Not really my style, but whatever. As long as I get to beat someone to a bloody, messy pulp at the end of the day." Altar would say, wondering if Xyxer was referencing the TNA tournament that had been advertised all around...everywhere, really. In the back of his mind, he silently wondered if he could really keep up with people like Youta. He shrugged, hoping things would turn out in his favor.

~Exit~
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum