Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8450

Taming the beast within (NK, Training, IO) - Page 2 Empty Re: Taming the beast within (NK, Training, IO)

Tue May 27, 2014 11:26 pm
Daiyuki need to rest, he could tell he was growing fatigued after every series of attack he and Kira exchanged. The blue and black wolf mask covering his face would conceal the sweat barreling down his face.  Kira once again had mange to think well ahead of Daiyuki to avoid being caught up in his attack. “She’s slippery one eh Shiroi” He would say as he regain a standing position facing Kira.

He fouced on the woman with all his attention carefully not forgetting the cold fact she had killed Yorice and the honest fact that she was indeed a MN. Daiyuki needed to settle his nerves, he needed Shiroi to calm down as well. Crossing his arms he would take a seat in the snow. Daiyuki knew that dragging and stalling with Kira allowed him regain a sense of himself and the logistics of this battlefield.

“So Kira tell me again how did exactly Yorice make an attempt on you life? What there no other solution other than death he asked the woman. The questions would be baseless and hold more anger in the wording rather than reasoning.  Daiyuki would’ve been molding charka at this time in prep of a counter attack one in which would involve a substation tech to start it off. He would use this only if she attack if not he prodded her emotion to understand the real reasoning behind his death.

Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Taming the beast within (NK, Training, IO) - Page 2 Empty Re: Taming the beast within (NK, Training, IO)

Wed May 28, 2014 12:37 am
She walked over to Dai, her eyes studying his movement behind the raven faced mask. As he sat down she would move to sit beside him, assuming he needed a break. She felt like she could continue fighting for hours, her intense training under maku and youka showing through, but knew if he needed a breather it would mean the fight would be better once he was ready.

"We were training, but something was different about him. I offered to fight him lightly as I'm a powerful ninja and he's one of my students so I dont want to hurt him.....he got upset by this. We were fighting, and he was using some strange earth jutsu that lets him hide under the earth....After a few rounds I saw his hand holding a kunai stick up from the ground around ten meters away. Next thing I knew he was in my face, with a Kunai almost up to my throat. I didn't want to kill him. I acted out of instinct, using my shadow sewing jutsu. I barelly knocked the kunai from my throat in time and well....In the time it took me to realize it it was burried in his neck. "

(TWC 1627 AP=464+10=474)
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Citizen

Wed May 28, 2014 1:52 am
Daiyuki peered at the woman from beneath his mask. She was close to him now, which really bothered him deep down. He needed the breather the rolling and tussling around and back-to-back usage sort of drained him.  Daiyuki envisioned what could have happen; He always knew Ice was cold and rash sometimes but what made him want to attempt murder Kira? The reason behind it did not make any sense.

Looking at the woman it was odd that she was even so close too him. He could not hear her breathing and judging this he could only imagine the training she could have endured in her life. “Kira what do you think of me” Daiyuki would ask her.

He wondered who the woman was and what was her story. Daiyuki had story of own and each page was being wrote with or without his help. He would remove his mask allowing his purple fluorescent hair to flow out.  He pushed his hair to the side allowing his golden eyes to be seen. His red fang marks on his cheeks were readily visible now.  He thought to him self had he gotten to comfortable by allow Kira to get close to him.

“How many people have you killed?” He would ask looking into the woman’s eyes. He was not sure how what knowing about Kira would do for him but he needed to know.

(+10 AP regain from last past post +10 AP regain from this one)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed May 28, 2014 8:17 am
Her hands dropped between her opened knees, having been draped over the as she sat and talked. The position would look slightly strange but relaxed. "You have changed a lot since we've met. We had issues because I was incredibly skittish and you were like an awkward bull in a china shop, but it seems we've both grown out of that"

She reached up to grasp the mask across her own face shortly after he moved his. She would slide it to the left to set at the side of her head, finally showing him a calm smile.
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Citizen

Thu May 29, 2014 2:20 am
Who was the woman? Daiyuki thought to himself. She genuinely had watch Daiyuki mature into a shinobi of a different caliber.  Deep down he was reviewing each interaction in the series of attacks he just had with the woman.  She was fast, agile and she did not allow herself to be caught in compromising positions. He had began to think how had Ice actually fought on par with her and did his sharingan really improve his fighting ability so much? Daiyuki instantly thought of his parents right after, He thought about how his own clan what were they like? “Kira, do you have any information on the Inuzuka clan and were they might have originated” He would ask assuming the woman knew.

He knew his clan specialized in collaborative technique with the ninken under them. But how far could he push those techniques. He had only tried a few combination and collaborative along side his ninken a few times. Daiyuki would look at his wolf. He would remember when he attacked Kiru, his botched transformation with Shiroi into this werewolf like creature had almost turned fatal. However it was something he wanted to tap into sooner or later.

“Kira, I’m sorry you had to kill Yorice… there’s something about his clan which is a bloodthirsty and power hungry one I might add…” Daiyuki would say finally coming to closer and a understanding about the situation.

+10 AP Regain
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu May 29, 2014 3:04 am
"I um....I think you may actually be based in konoha Like my family was.... I think I remember..." She took a moment to think back. There were so many books on the shelves of the library she had thumbed through during her visit. "Yea..I think.....Actually I think all four of us were based in Konoha origionally. Hyuuga, Inuzuka, uzumaki.......and " She paused for a moment. Her lips didn't want to curl into the sylables of that name. The name that haunted her memories for so long. "Uchiha....."

She listened for a bit longer, reflecting on their convorsation. he had really changed a lot since they met. he was not quite her equal, but honestly none of them had managed to get up to her expertise. They were village ninja. The fears and troubles that gave her strength were not theirs to experience. "Yea.....It was an uchiha who gave me these. " She unzipped the savar suit, raising her shirt up to expose her back. It was riddled with hundreds of scars that ran across the entirety of her skin. The only part of her exposed skin that seemed to be unscathed were the small patches of a tatoo that looked like a long retrangular bar wrapping itself in and out of her skin to spiral up her spine. "It's like that across my entire body. When I was in the academy.....The boy with the red eyes. He plagued my dreams for years. " She would return her clothing after he'd gotten a chance to look, feeling a chill slide past her skin to raise it with goosebumps.
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Citizen

Fri May 30, 2014 3:31 am
He listened as she explained where he could locate his clan. Daiyuki had imagined Kira in her youth and what she might have experienced. The boy would watch as he unzipped the suit she was wearing and she lifted her shirt to expose her back he noticed the scars detailing her history. Daiyuki reached his hands forward to trace each scar, but just as he reached forward he stopped. Thinking of his scars and what they had meant to him. He could not bring himself to touch hers. The Uchiha and the brutality were evident on Kira. “Kira my scars are mine to wear proudly… I.I know yours aren’t something you take pride in” Daiyuki would say that as he brought his hands to his body. He bowed his head as not to look the woman in the face as he removed his jacket to reveal all his own scars. “These were from my own foolishness. I scarred myself in the hopes of gaining an twisted since of loyalty from the people I’ve met along the way” He dropped his head in shame afterwards.

Something about this moment between the two of them seemed awkward but vaguely familiar in the same realm of feelings. Daiyuki had meet Kira, Kira in her many ways had raised the boy now man. Daiyuki thought about it, Maku, Youka and Kira were and still are missing ninja how had they developed these feelings and abilities to nurture?  It was simple they hadn't, it was a role they played one which was to a story yet to be finished.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri May 30, 2014 8:36 am
Her eyes turned as he removed his shirt to take in his own scarred body. She studied the lines, imagining how each had felt and looked fresh on his skin. This was something he would understand to well, she thought to herself, and as he spoke she listened intently nodding her head. "Mine were gained from weakness. I learned too late of my mother's blood. A curse upon my family. Terrifying power every third generation, but none of us can use an element outside of suiton. We were hunted for the power, my parents were both killed for it. My so called family the hyuuga raised me with the intention of finding a way to harness it even though it wasn't active inside of me, and the uchiha boy tortured me because I was weak and couldn't defend myself."
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Citizen

Sat May 31, 2014 6:47 am
Daiyuki would grab his mask to place it back on it his face. Getting up from the snow would be a little challenging as he was still a little tired from the rumbling and tussling he had just endured with Kira. He would outstretched his hand to pick the woman up it was be a gracious yet gentle effort.

“I can’t make any foolish promises because my life span isn’t guaranteed but I will destroy these people who have hurt and confused us both” Daiyuki would say peering behind his mask.

Daiyuki knew that he needed more training in every aspect that meant to be ninja, he also knew that he needed to develop something that would be feared throughout the nations and bordering but he had was appreciate the development he had made thus far.

As he turned to make his exit he trusted Kira not to harm him but also not being dumb and forgetting what she was and who she happen to be he molded some charka and weave some hand signs for a substitution jutsu. This would be his failsafe. Not forgetting to pick up his weapons he made his way out the entry of academy. As he took his final steps he turned to Kira and removed his mask in the process “Next time we meet up let’s be amidst of a great battle playing who’s the better killer” Daiyuki would say that winking as he exited.

(Potential exit)
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Sat May 31, 2014 10:51 am
"And I willl join you daiyuki.......Together none shall hurt us ever again..." She like the idea alot. It was like a pact between friends. She stood slowly, allowing a moment for her lets to get blood flowing once more and "wake up" if you will, and then after their last works were exchanged she headed back to her room to rest.

TWC 1600 +800 ryo )
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum