Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Leonardo Montague II
Leonardo Montague II
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Naka in Yuki!! (P/IO/NK) Empty Naka in Yuki!! (P/IO/NK)

Tue May 20, 2014 7:25 pm
Naka walk down the streets of Yuki the snowy frozen sidewalks, he continued forward his sandals sliding ever so slightly with his steps. His traction growing as he progressed forward, he had no ideas at the time but was ready to find something interesting. Naka, Naka Uchiha was his name and ever since his fathers death he was left alone and told he was worthless. His ambition to grow was strong but he needs training and where could he find it. His black clothing still with his every step, his prominent Uchiha symbol on his back to show people he is proud of his heritage. Where was he headed could be asked but no answer to be given.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Naka in Yuki!! (P/IO/NK) Empty Re: Naka in Yuki!! (P/IO/NK)

Tue May 20, 2014 7:34 pm
Having seen the stranger arrive in his village, Maku approached him. He did not recognize the man as one of his own and wasn't sure what he should do with him. Because of this he merely approached the man from the front. Smiling he looked the man directly in his eyes smiling. "Excuse me sir, can you tell me which direction the local ramen shop is, I'm sorta lost I am new here"
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Tue May 20, 2014 7:43 pm
Kiru leapt from rooftop to rooftop in a daily running routine. Getting his speed up was always a priority, as he really did wish to be the fastest out of his teamates. He was also looking to start his own team to lead. He thought he might be able to make a good teacher, so he figured he could lift some of the genin up the ranks a bit. Speaking of students, there appeared to be another Uchiha in the village. Ice was the only one that Kiru knew very well, so he didn't recognize this kid. He wore the Uchiha symbol on his back proudly, which was probably pretty dangerous to do. He would jump off the particular roof he was on, his coat blowing around as he did so. He would walk up to the boy and tap him on the shoulder. When he turned around, Kiru would be smiling. His messy hair giving the appearance of someone who slept on the wrong side of the bed, but his long blue coat was nice and smooth, as if he took really great care of it. "I haven't seen you around. Wanna have a spar? I'm always looking to help out the academy students."
He didn't quite notice his village leader, or was choosing to ignore him. 

WC- 220
Leonardo Montague II
Leonardo Montague II
Citizen

Tue May 20, 2014 7:59 pm
Naka looked at the two men who arrived, the poor 10 year old Uchiha was lost as to what they wanted. The man asked him for some ramen, while the other asked him to spar, his confusion lead to his next response. "I...I am Naka.... Naka Uchiha a Academy Student here in Yuki... I'm fairly new to the academy." His eyes were worried as they seemed to be surrounding him, "I could spar if only I was able to preform jutsu... Even though I am an Uchiha I fail at proving my honor." He then waited for their next response from those people.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Wed May 21, 2014 10:09 am
(OK, I misread and that's my bad. If you both consent I would like to just not be in the topic. I thought he was a missing nin just waltzing into the village. If you guys want me to continue let me know and Ill post. This is an example of someone not reading, so I am the dumb dumb here. sorry for the confusion)
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Wed May 21, 2014 6:29 pm
(Was supposed to be just me and Naka XD, you'll have your turn to beat him up)

"Nah, you don't need Jutsu for sparring. Just use your head. If you can't use jutsu, i'll refrain from using mine. Honor isn't everything you know."
Kiru wasn't sure why the boy was so timid, but that wasn't a good thing to be here. The snow around the village was filled with all sorts of crazy things, including giant worms. He kind of felt it was his duty to toughen the kid up a bit so he would survive out here. Or at least last more than a week.

WC- 89
Leonardo Montague II
Leonardo Montague II
Citizen

Wed May 21, 2014 7:06 pm
The words were simple and the ninja seemed trust worthy, Naka responded easily and clearly. "I didn't mean to seem timid, I just figured that would be a way to learn how you were as a person." his stone cold black pearl eyes staring back at the ninja in front of him.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Wed May 21, 2014 7:39 pm
Kiru smiled at the student. "To survive here, we need to make you strong. I feel I can help you do that if you want my help. Pick an area you feel comfortable in and come at me, I promise you can't hurt me."
The last part was sort of a taunt. He wanted this boy to grow strong enough to live here and thrive. The boy had a look of one who could become strong and able. He had already learned from Ice that the Uchiha were a naturally strong clan, they just needed that strength brought out. Kiru was sure he could do that if he tried hard enough, he just needed to motivate the boy in the right way. Since the kid seemed pretty bent on honor, he just needed to seem as an overwhelming enemy. He had to seem like an unstoppable force to push this kid to overcome him. With a little help, Kiru was sure the kid would flourish.
Leonardo Montague II
Leonardo Montague II
Citizen

Wed May 21, 2014 10:33 pm
Naka listened closely as the man before him gave him the basic run down of how the spar would work, with a nod he was ready he believed and so he positioned in a stance to begin training with the older gentleman. He was interested in how the man said the final sentence, but he paid it no mind as he began to contemplate a move. He knew the man in front of him was stronger and faster, despite being an Uchiha he was aware of when someone was truly superior. Naka could not allow the man to intimidate him, Naka was a true blooded Uchiha someone full of a strong powerful pride. All these thoughts running through his head in a split second though it seemed it had taken up so much time when really it was short than the blink of an eye, Naka then leaped forward with his running beginning. Obviously this was exceptionally slow for the older ninja to watch he knows that he moved exceptionally slow but he had to try, the collar on his shirt flapping as he sprints forward. Jumping into the air Naka's arms stationary as his body turned upside down and spinning doing a full flip, if he was successful in his attempt he would land behind the man and strike with his right hand in the lower back then a jumping kick with his left shin catching against the older ninja's neck. If these were complete he would distance himself by 5 meters preparing for the training to continue.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Thu May 22, 2014 7:30 pm
Kiru smiled as the boy charged forward. It wasn't a good strategy to rush a superior opponent. Kiru, had seen through the boys strategy pretty quickly. When the boy would attempt to hit him in the back, Kiru would very much appear to have disappeared in an instant. In reality, he had moved just as the boy had been focused on his flip. He would now be behind Naka, and would push him forward, basically resetting the boy back to his starting position. Kiru would cross his arms. "Is that it? You should employ some tactics. Personally, I would've gone for a slide. Last thing i'd expect."
Kiru looked off guard, but he was ready for anything this boy could feasibly throw at him. The kid had potential however.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum