Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaKaguya SavageryToday at 1:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 57%
43 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Keisuke
Keisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1700

Onaka Suita....! (IO, P, NK, Komi) Empty Re: Onaka Suita....! (IO, P, NK, Komi)

Fri May 16, 2014 11:47 pm

With a rub of his eyes and a yawn, Keisuke strolled through Tengakure with absolutely no destination in mind. My god, his back was absolutely killing him. Last night, his bed had completely broke in half once he laid down onto it. He didn't know the cause of it but he was pissed beyond belief. How dare that stupid object break at such a crucial time of much needed rest? As Kei continued to walk with a pain in his spine, he couldn't help but notice all the stores open today. Was there some holiday he had no knowledge of? As far as he knew, everything was either closed or completely barren when he was around. Then again, everyone hated him... he could feel the love. He ran a hand through his smooth black hair as the sun's rays hit his crimson eyes. Kei didn't even pay attention to how many people he was pushing over while he walked as he was only focused on going somewhere, anywhere.

Luckily for him, he just so happened to spot a young girl standing outside of a shop. A perplexed expression overtook his face as he approached her. She was seemingly... ah, what the hell was that kid doing? Was she drooling on the window? Man, she looked like a - "Dog." he called out loud once he was an arm's length away from her. If the girl turned to peer at him, a crooked smile would be evident upon his features. "Aye, you know you're scaring the tiny infants in there, right, you little anorexic looking child? Oh, and may I suggest a napkin?" he pointed at his mouth to signal the small amount of drool that was on hers. Keisuke took several steps forward, eventually standing next to the red head and looking into the shop. There were various sweets that could be seen, ranging from cakes to sugar cookies. Oh, and the dango couldn't be forgotten.

The genin eventually noticed the girl's line of sight, which was aimed directly for said treat. "... If I buy you that dango, will you obey me like a dog? I mean, you're already drooling like one..." Ah, he couldn't stop pointing out the string of saliva. The strange thing was that there was an honest look of curiosity being shown. He truly wanted to find out if someone could act like an animal for a simple object, whether it be food or anything else of their desires. She was just lucky that Kei didn't bother to inspect her face, otherwise he wouldn't be able to shut up about it.

Keisuke
Keisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1700

Onaka Suita....! (IO, P, NK, Komi) Empty Re: Onaka Suita....! (IO, P, NK, Komi)

Sat May 17, 2014 5:32 pm
The moment that little girl opened her mouth, Keisuke was forced to bite down onto his tongue. Could she not speak properly? By the time Kei was her age, he was speaking sentences with such perfect english that it made teenagers many years older jealous. She was probably raised out of society or something of the sort. He could feel his frame shaking with laughter at not only the way she spoke, but the comment about him as well. The little boy practically pissing his pants in front of him merely made the shaking worse. A large smile began to show on his face, a smile that was unnaturally large and bright. "No. I din't steal 'is candy. I jus' broke 'is leg last summer." he responded with a light cackle. It was obvious he was imitating her and could tell he was doing it well. In fact... maybe he did it a bit too well. "N how would you know what level low is for me?"

As the child continued to speak, and my was she speaking a lot, her insults only make Keisuke shrug and look uninterested. He heard much more terrible things thrown at him from multiple people, either from annoying the hell out of them or hurting them in some way. He quickly flicked his eyes in her direction. "My apologies for not wasting my time looking at some kid's fa -" He froze. He took a small moment to actually inspect her features, taking them and burning them into his mind. That was a bad choice considering just how she looked... "Holy shit!" he shouted, "The hell did you do, get hit by a bus? Or did someone push you down some stairs? God damn, you really got rekt! You're the most hideous thing I ever seen, next to my mom!" He followed by letting loose a large fit of laughter, holding his sides since he could feel pain originating from them.

His obnoxious laugh soon vanished as the teen wiped a tear from his eye. Seriously, her face was the funniest thing he'd seen in a long time! His ears tuned into what the girl said about not being able to eat dango. Now that had to be the most ridiculous thing he ever heard. Only being able to eat bread and fruit... what about the sweets? A determined expression settled onto Keisuke's face before he marched towards the store's entrance. With a kick, he forced the door to swing open, almost breaking the poor thing off it's hinges. He could feel all eyes on him which caused a smirk to make it's appearance. As he moved towards the counter, he searched for some change in his pocket. He already knew the price of dango in Tengakure, 5 ryo each. It was so cheap that it forced him to buy it often! He tossed the ryo towards the clerk and snatched the sticks of dango that were located beside the cash register.

With a large grin, he twirled around and walked out of the shop, one stick in each hand. Once he made it back to the girl, Kei shoved one of them into her face. "Take it." he practically ordered her. If she didn't accept the small act of kindness... then would just have to shove it into her mouth, wouldn't he?

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum