Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Can I have the pancakes, with a side of murder?Yesterday at 4:35 pmMarabelle BlossomTenka ChinokeYesterday at 2:30 pmMarabelle BlossomStorm Talon StyleYesterday at 11:11 amIchigo SatoThe Blade of Moon and The Aspiring Swordsman Yesterday at 10:36 amAzuki ShinodaDeath's WhisperYesterday at 10:32 amAzuki ShinodaRaiden Chills (Open)Mon May 27, 2024 11:31 pmSaya KiriharaNew Acquaintances Mon May 27, 2024 6:49 pmTori JintaroThunder StrikesMon May 27, 2024 4:39 pmKensei OnomoriRough Diamond [P]Mon May 27, 2024 5:12 amAyato HyuugaLast minute Missions.Sun May 26, 2024 7:23 pmXena Uchiha
Top posting users this month
220 Posts - 42%
81 Posts - 15%
70 Posts - 13%
37 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 7%
30 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 3%
11 Posts - 2%
10 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Noxville
Noxville
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 200

Web of Alliances Empty Web of Alliances

Sun May 11, 2014 9:25 am
Nox walked for miles as part of his training before he took a break in a small patch of field without a skyscraper in sight. Nox took refuge under the shade of a large oak tree and stared out into the horizon. Unfortunately, even from this distance, the Tenkage's tower, the tallest building in the world, was still visible. A tiny spider dangled from its web in the oak leaves to ear length of Nox's head.

"Hello, strange one. You'll never make it past the storms over yonder. Do you seek power?"

Nox looked around for the source of the voice, but failed to notice the spider just inches away from his face. Nox looked to the skies, which were clear in most parts, and terribly stormy in one region in particular. 

"God...Is that you? Yes! Grant me the strength to devour all the lost souls of this world!"

With that said, the spider retreated to its web in the palm tree, only to reemerge seconds later, this time with a large scroll. It seemed almost impossible for a spider so small to hold the large scroll, a testament to the spider's power.

"Sign this scroll, and our power shall be yours.."

The scroll dropped into Nox's lap. He opened it, and saw only one name signed. 'Kidomaru, huh' Nox thought to himself. He shugged his shoulders, nipped the tip of his thumb with his teeth, and signed his name in blood. The spider began to cackle sinisterly, as if the devil had just claimed yet another sould.

[contract signed. topic closed]
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Web of Alliances Empty Re: Web of Alliances

Sun May 11, 2014 9:41 am
Denied- Contract signing needs to be 2000 words..
Noxville
Noxville
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 200

Mon May 26, 2014 2:46 pm
Nox laughed along with the spider, but his laugh lacked feeling. Nox’s laughter soon turned into a confused one, as he was unsure of what he just did. Having never been introduced to the summoning technique or its mechanics, and didn’t even know that to become a skilled summoner, that scrolls needed to be signed with blood. He looked up at the spider, who was still laughing heartily, and said,

“So…is that it? Where is the power that you promised?”

The spider finally ceased his laughter after seeing that Nox was quite serious about his inquiry. The spider lengthened the thread that he dangled on so that he was directly in front of Nox, in between his eyes. The spider was black and had a white skull and cross bones symbol on the back side of its lower abdomen. The spider had a thick white mustache, which was quite uncommon for a spider. The spider took note that Nox was a genin, but had been deceived by Nox’s age. The spider did not expect a man so large and so old to be as inexperienced as he was. The spider stroked his mustache with his tiny, but pointy legs as if each stroke gave him additional wisdom. Finally, after a noteworthy period of complete silence, the spider spoke.

“Well. I suppose I should start with the basics. The Summoning technique is a basic ninja technique in which a contract is used to bond a ninja with a race of animals. The bond between ninja and animal is made official with the signing of a contract scroll in blood, like you just did. After the scroll is signed, a ninja may use a set of hand seals and blood offering to summon an animal no matter where they are in the world with space time ninjutsu for assistance in battle. The trick to the technique is knowing how much chakra to apply when summoning. With a substantial amount of chakra, the most powerful of summons can be used at a ninja’s will. But, be cautious. Just because you signed the scroll does not mean the animal you summon will obey you or even assist you. The true shinobi is one who maximizes the bond between he and those he summons.”

Nox listened to the entire lecture word for word. Though he heard everything he had to say, and comprehended most of what the spider said for the most part, Nox wore a puzzled look on his face with his large, thick index finger in his mouth. When the spider was finished talking, Nox met eyes with the spider. The spider was so small that even the pupil of Nox’s eye was bigger than the spider. Granted, the eyes of a 7 foot tall giant of a man are large to begin with. After a moment of scratching his chin, Nox finally came up with a response that he thought was appropriate.
“Hmm…I suppose that I understand what you are saying. So how do I summon a mega strong spider? Preferably one that can restrict my prey. Yea..my prey have a bad habit of squirming and attempting to escape before I get a chance to sink my teeth into them. Is that something you guys can do..? But, I really hope all the summons do not look like you. I could cut you in half with one of my eye lashes. Can someone your size really be helpful in battle? Come to think of it, you mentioned that there was a hand seal ritual that I had to perform before I could summon. Come onn, do not hold out on me! Teach me everything you know.”

The spider let out an irritated sigh. The veins on the spider’s tiny little forehead, which had six pairs of eyes, pulsated with annoyance at Nox’s babbling. The spider swung in place on its single thread until it swung close enough to be in arm’s length of Nox. The spider hit Nox on the forehead and the strength of the hit was surprisingly high, as Nox was sent flying away from his spot under the shade of the large oak tree. Nox flew for ten meters away from the tree before he came crashing down into the dirt below him. When the small dirt cloud finally settled, Nox lifted his aching head and sat up. He rubbed his head with his right hand. Luckily for him he had his forehead protector on, otherwise that hit from the miniscule spider could have literally knocked his block off. The spider, after hitting Nox square in the head with a forceful strike, landed gracefully under the tree. He waited for Nox to come to his senses. Nox realized that he was wrong to underestimate the spiders for their size and bowed with respect before the spider. He assured the spider that he would not make the same mistake twice as a bead of sweat ran down his face.

“Good. Now that that is settled, let us begin your training. You should start by honing your chakra source and executing the hand seals. The hand seals are as follows: Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey, followed by Ram. Be sure to draw enough blood for the offering when you are thrusting you hand down to perform the summoning. Mold your chakra to pour outward when performing the jutsu. Remember what I said about the mechanics of the technique.”

Nox nodded after each instruction given to him, trying his hardest to comprehend. Since he became a genin shinobi, Nox had never had a proper teacher to instruct him on his ninja techniques. This was quite different from the decapitation via biting techniques he was accustomed to. Nox rose to his feet and dusted himself off. He put his hands before him and began to recite the hand seals necessary for the jutsu. Boar, Dog, Monkey, Bird, Ram….no that was not quite right. Boar, Monkey, Dog, Ram, no that was wrong as well. Nox continued to mess up the sequence of the hand seals. The spider looked on with an expression of worry on his face. The spider stroked his mustache, wondering if he had made a mistake in letting that oaf sign his scroll. Clearly, he had mistook the giant for a capable and intellectual shinobi. Finally, after what seemed like hours of practicing, Nox finally managed to perform the correct sequence of hand seals. The mustache on the elderly spider seemed to have grown longer, as if years had gone by. Nox turned to the spider, eager to show the arachnid the results of his training. “okay, okay. I finally got it. Watch!...Boar, Dog Bird, Monkey, Ram….KUCHIYOSE NO JUTSU!!!” The man exclaimed and slammed his palm into the ground nearly squishing the scroll guardian. A cloud of smoke covered the scene for a brief moment before revealing another spider. Nox observed in amazement. The spider was roughly the same size as the spider he was training under, if not smaller. This one, however, was a bright yellow color and did not have a mustache. The spider had four bright and beady eyes that were currently looking around to find its summoner. Though the spider was small, Nox showed remarkable pride in his success in learning the jutsu. He stared in amazement as the he made eye contact with the spider.

“Are you the idiot that summoned me?...Wait a minute. What are you doing here, elder-sama? You should be at the palace! We must return immediately!” Nox watched as the yellow spider shifted attention from himself to the other spider whom Nox was training under. He seemed fascinated at the mention of a palace and figured that must be the source of all these talking spiders. The yellow spider used two of its hairy yellow legs to gently grab hold of the mustached spider, as if helping an old man to cross a busy street. Nox insisted that he go with them as the newest signer of their contract and placed one giant finger on the yellow spider’s back. Together, the lot dispersed in a cloud of white smoke and vanished from the scene without a trace. Even the scroll that Nox had signed had disappeared. Their disappearance was followed by a brief gust of wind, which carried the smoke away in a hurry.

Nox and the two spiders reappeared in a dark environment before a mighty palace composed completely of what seemed to be webbing. Nox looked around and saw hundreds of spiders of all shapes, sizes, and colors, traversing about the way villagers did in Tengakure. Nox was shocked, and a bit scared, as all of the spiders seemed to have taken notice to Nox’s sudden arrival. It seemed that in the same instant that Nox appeared, the spiders sought to attack the intruder. Literally hundreds of spiders came rushing in to attack Nox. Nox weaved left, right, or in any direction that would preserve his life a minute longer. Each step of the way, Nox observed that some spiders had razor like hairs on their long legs, while some had menacing fangs that could kill him upon impact. Other spiders spat an atrocious venom at him. Once the venom missed its target and landed on a rock instead, the rock began to melt and liquefy, putting a look of pure terror on Nox’s face. These spiders, were more like death machines, and what’s worse, Nox seemed to like it. Nox’s movements became more animated as he realized what an asset these spider would become to him. If he was to use these spiders in battle. He had to learn what skills they all had at their disposal. Nox jumped upward and began to climb up the side of the spider palace. Nox could only imagine how the strong the leader of these spiders was. The spiders in hot pursuit shot sticky threads  at Nox, all of which failed. However, it was those same threads that pulled the pursuing spiders closer toward Nox, allowing the spiders to land on the palace walls just as Nox had and continue their pursuit. Nox sky dived toward the inner palace ground through an open window when he saw that the versatile spiders were still on his tail. When he landed, six spiders landed with him, completely surrounding him. They each bore their deadly fangs at Nox, threatening to end his life then and there. No such thing happened, however, as a deep, authoritative voice spoke out from the depths of the palace.

“DESIST! You must be Nox, our newest servant of the shadows.” Nox bowed deeply, eager to meet the eldest sage of the spider realm, and agreed. “You will be allowed to leave. But know that with this web of allegiances, you must serve us just as equally as we serve you. Be ready, young Nox. The path ahead of you will be long.” Nox affirmed the agreement between man and spider, then stood to make his way out of this land that had clearly been forgotten by the gods.
------------------

This makes 2122 WC. Contract signed. Claiming 11 stats
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Tue May 27, 2014 4:11 am
approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum