Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kamiko Koutaishi
Kamiko Koutaishi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

The Heroine's Arrival! Empty The Heroine's Arrival!

Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:38 pm
Yuriko smiled softly to herself as she strode through the jungles of The Waterfall Country with confidence, Aufero was sheathed upon her hip as she crossed into the borders, awaiting for her self-proclaimed "Goddess Sword" to speak before she continued onward with what, to be truthful, was a rather aimless journey in which she simply sought to find more people to "Save" rather than spend her days waiting within the caves of The Lightning Country. Eventually, the soft, feminine tone of Aufero began to rang out within her mind as she came to a complete stop underneath a large tree:
"I sense that there are Humans nearby, Angerona, Prepare yourself for a battle." Goddess Aufero said, her voice not sounding alarmed but rather informational as she told this to Yuriko - or rather, as the blade and even she had tended to call herself since becoming what she was now, Angerona. 

Nodding, but with a confident and childish smile, Yuriko replied: "I had no worries, Goddess, our heroic deeds and holy intentions cannot be stopped by such simple things as Death and Pain, right?" She then further elaborated upon her own words, "I think that anyone we know nothing of can be a possible ally or friend, even if in the end we may have to face them in order to --- to save them." At this last part, Yuriko faltered if only slightly before crossing her arms over her chest, it was now that sunlight begun to filter through the tree under which she was standing and allowing her to be seen fully to anyone who had happened to arrive: 
Yuriko was clad in a black skirt with a white trim, a bodice which went up to her chest and left a space between the neck and breast; This piece of clothing was also black, with white and gold being the other colors. She wore a large, flowing white cape which went down past her lower-back and was clasped by a brass necklace-esque piece of attire around her neck which was colored brass. Upon her arms she word short white gloves with black lining underneath which went to her elbows, and upon her legs were two white stockings with black belts upon which was one weapon pouch per leg, allowing her to carry the numerous small items she had on her person. Finally, Yuriko wielded Aufero, while the blade was in it's sheath the simple katana-esque hilt with a sabre hand-guard was enough to excite some minor curiosity, as wel as the strange and heavy dark aura which surrounded it, with this appearance, Yuriko would step forward from underneath the tree and await any further visitors or such.

Her golden blonde hair shone softly in filtered light as she stood there now, eyes concealed from underneath the aforementioned hair which only went to her shoulders, if not a tad shorter. She was not in a hostile stance however and merely stood with her arms crossed in an impatient gesture of waiting for someone to show up, she wondered vaguely, if anyone had even heard of her deeds yet - this was not likely, but it was a hope. Yuriko sighed, fidgeting now as the sword became restless as well, it was of course a virtue to have patience but, as a heroine and a Wielder, Yuriko's patience was not among the highest caliber, barely being above that of a small child. Nonetheless, she continued to wait in silence.
Koga
Koga
Citizen

The Heroine's Arrival! Empty Re: The Heroine's Arrival!

Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:47 pm
Taiga was sitting out in a tree at least 50 meters up, but something caught his eyes a young girl with blonde hair. He flipped now standing upside down on the out hanging branch calling out to her "Hey, What's up?" he then paused to ask one question, "What brings you to the waterfall village?" He then would wait to hear her responses.
Kamiko Koutaishi
Kamiko Koutaishi
Citizen

Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:58 pm
Oddly, Yuriko did not jump or seem too surprised at the sudden appearance of the ninja before her whom appeared upside-down out of the tree, she simply took a step back and smiled politely, and if he should choose to look upon her, the man may notice that she was indeed quite young in physique, appearing to be roughly the age of fourteen or so and yet carried along with her such a heavily darkened sword, which she now placed her hand upon the hilt in a non-hostile manner before cracking a smile to him as she spoke in a childish, happy tone of voice: "I'm here to save it! - You may not know me, for I come from a place far away, the land of Lightning, Kumogakure to be exact. I left because I wanted to pursue salvation upon the world and well, to be a hero to more than a few people. To make it short: I am Angerona Night, Shadow of Kumogakure and future Savior of the world itself! Wielder of the Goddess Blade - - - Solis-Aufero!" As she finished speaking, Yuriko brandished Aufero but quickly made it a point to aim the blade at the side so that she was merely illustrating it's brilliance to the man before her:

Aufero was a blade which, at first appeared very much like a katana with a dark-grey blade and a red line which crossed through the middle of the aforementioned blade as if to signify blood; But upon closer inspection it could be seen that it had a sabre guard upon the hilt and to further differentiate it from other blades it held upon it a dark, black aura which seemed to cover part of Yuriko's arm, from the hand to the elbow in a veil of thin, constantly whirling shadows and Darkness. While she showed him the blade, Yuriko's expression was that of tranquility and calm, as if she were showing some sort of sacred and holy treasure to this man; Which undoubtedly due to her name for the blade, was what she thought.

Yuriko would then await for any response the man would give before sheathing Aufero calmly, speaking up once more in a gentle, rather soft tone that almost appeared consoling in nature: "Is there anyone that you want to save, Sir? I can help save them from the horrors of this world . . . It is my duty, as The Goddess Blade's Wielder, to take their souls to safety." as she finished speaking, Yuriko then adopted a solemn, dutiful expression, her cape billowing in a gust of wind as she stood at attention, ready for nearly any type of answer or action this man would perform.
Koga
Koga
Citizen

Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:51 pm
Taiga looked at the young girl confused, she seemed a early age of 14 but he could not be certain. He spoke once more "Hey aren't you a little young to be traveling on your own?" He then looked at the girl closely as the "light show" began.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum