Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sankou Koitaishi
Sankou Koitaishi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

Madness Enters Yuki Empty Madness Enters Yuki

Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:18 am
Snow..why was there snow here? Oh yeah he had found himself in the area of Yukigakure and why was he here not even he knew hell he wasn't one of planning or anything like that so he was just here. A long white scarf covered his mouth and nose only showing his left eye as looked at the gates," Someone better fucking be here or so help me Madness i am going to be upset," his eye slanted slowly as he looked around. "What does a guy have to do to get some service around here!!!," although it was muffled it was loud enough to where people could here.
[5 pieces of paper made.]
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Madness Enters Yuki Empty Re: Madness Enters Yuki

Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:29 am
High atop the gates a girl stood, looking out over the snow covered lands to keep a vigilant watch. Kira's clone was unmoving asside from her eyes which darted quickly back and forth. Nothing had happened since they got here, which she assumed was a good thing, but she couldn't let her gaurd down. She noticed the boy and drew her hands back to raise the cloak over her head, hiding her face behind the shadow of the draped over fabric. 

~Daruku. Let Kira know someone seems...to be here.~ She sent the message to their doll who would act as an effective center point for comunication due to the link between Kira as well as her clones, and the Familiars she commanded. Once this was done she placed a hand against the edge of the gate for a moment before hopping over, sliding down quickly before calling out to the shadow below her with her mind. They reacted quickly, reaching out to catch her quickly before slowing down to cradle her landing and set her down softly against the snow below. "Who are you. Why have you come to yuki?"
Sankou Koitaishi
Sankou Koitaishi
Citizen

Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:36 am
Sankou stared for a moment as he yawned and went back to his neutral position of standing there, his hands somewhere between his pockets and sleeves before tilting his head left and right. Questions...what was it with people and these questions of theirs, Why was he here or who was he...these questions were really annoying and counter productive especially when you are standing outside in the cold. After a few moments of silence he would shrug," i don't have a name nor do i know why i am here...simply put i am just traveling and tired of the cold. So can i come in or what my bandaged feet are freezing," his eyes or rather his eye would only blink once before returning to his bored expression.

[ten pieces of paper total]
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:40 am
~She says understood~ Daruku said, her voice slipping into the clone's mind with the same subtle sarcasm that forever filled her words. Good. Kira would be there in the blink of an eye and now all she had to do was wait. The Kira clone's hands slid upward once more to remove the hood, allowing her calm blue eyes to be seen as she took a closer look at the person before her. Something about him seemed off, she thought to herself. "What village do you come from? I am Kiranomo, the Hells Angel, a rogue ninja who gaurds the gates of Yukigakure and protects all those in the care of the kage. "

jutsu used:
Sankou Koitaishi
Sankou Koitaishi
Citizen

Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:48 am
Oh goodness him more questions and this wasn't even the first bit of it he assumed. What was next was she going to ask him was he wearing boxers or briefs or maybe what his favorite color was? A sigh of annoyance would slowly come from him as he exhaled and looked at whatever he was talking to," Don't remember what village i am from same reason i don't remember my name," he was literally wondering if this was going to be over soon, but Sankou had to be nice Sankou less he would have to leave again and find somewhere else to go to.

[15 Pieces of paper]
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:58 am
"Hm. " Her features softened up in response to his statement. She knew all too well what that was like. "Alright. I understand that. I have a similar problem, though I was given a confusing bit to make my search for who I was more dificult. " Her hand tapped the hidden rain head band, lifting it up with one finger enough for the boy to be able to see the slash like cut running through it's symbol. 

"Either way Kira sho....." As she spoke the girl appeared directly beside her, moving at an incredibly blinding speed thanks to her body flicker technique. The two girls were like perfect copies, each looking exacly the same down to the look on their eyes. Activating her shadow mastery she dispelled the clone in an interesting way. It's chest seemed to burst out with large spike like black objects that rose over the once human like form to turn towards Kira. The clone ceased looking like it's master immediately. The moment it's body was turned to shadow it's form changed into an amalgamous blob of dark black shadow that bent according to it's masters will. The tendrils wrapped around Kira's side one before she used her shadow cloaking jutsu, drawing the shadows to cover her body, giving her the appearance of being a shadow herself. 

"So.....If you wish to gain entry you will need to speak to maku. You may go visit him right now in the Kage's main office but be aware if you cause any trouble there will be repurcussions. "
Sankou Koitaishi
Sankou Koitaishi
Citizen

Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:06 am
That was easier than he though although lying was one of the things Sankou could do like no other. For now he would have the girl believe that he was indeed a blank slate and simply walked around for his own pleasure, he didn't necessarily mind it but you know having an identity like him was hard work. Seeing the Amegakure head band made him chuckle in delight on the inside but due to the scarf covering his mouth there would be no sign of him actually starting to smile. Shrugging he would look at the woman manipulate her shadow which was in his opinion a small palor trick but to each their own. Walking forward he would walk past the woman and into the village," I'll keep that in mind for now i will enjoy myself a bit," the singular red eye simply looking back to her before disappearing into the village.

[exit]
[20 pieces of paper made]
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:11 am
From her shoulder a small thing tendril shot out, curving around at remarkable speed to stop just an inch from the boys neck. Something was definitely off about this boy, she thought to herself. Perhaps there was something he wasn't telling her, or he was just stupid. "I'm sorry if I wasn't clear. You visit Maku first. If I find out you went anywhere but directly to his office.......We have issues. "
Sankou Koitaishi
Sankou Koitaishi
Citizen

Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:18 am
Sankou stopped for a moment and turned his head ever so slightly to where only his eye could be seen and when he did he would simply stare at the girl for a moment," Next time you want someone to do something, don't say "you may" then demand them to do something, not only is it rude it is also confusing for those who simply want a place of rest. Other than that, i'll just go see this Maku person and maybe give a negative rating on hospitality for this village. If you have nothing further i will be going now," if she had nothing further to say to him he would continue walking but if she did...well he had nothing better else to do.

[25 pieces of paper made]
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:31 am
She ignored his complaints. She had neither time nor need to hear the toughts of an outside especially one so opinionated. The shadows removed themselves the moment he conceded to her terms and she watched him leave, calling out her shadows to lift her up onto the top of the wall. With a single hand sign she used her shadow imitation clone jutsu once more, summoning two clones this time. "Alright. You," she pointed her gaze towards the left clone, " keep watch at the gate. Same thing as usual. You, " her head turned this time to address the right," keep an eye on him. Anything happens let me know or remind him subtly this is our village and he's a guest ."

The first nodded turning her gaze outward to keep her vigil but the second gsve her a confused look before speaking that was dispelled as if Kira could read her mind." Yes. Thst means with the shadows. Kill him if you have to but if he gets the picture..... Good. I don't want any more unneeded blood on our hands but this village is ours to protect." With that she paused a moment before disappearing with aid of the body flicker once more.

(Exit unless stopped)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum